Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sideline SLumming [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lorelei L Lakefield 

Sideline SLumming [Private] Empty Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:31 pm

Lorelei L Lakefield
How did it come to this? She was here to see a show of wooden puppets and a stage performance of kabuki style dance and music. So why, just why did it come to her being on stage and harassed, again of all things? yes, again. She often found herself getting into situations like this since coming to Hosenka.

Between being shaken down for simple money to getting wrapped up in the falling out of a guild she had just joined, it seemed that wherever she went, Lorelei was doomed to attract the attention of these 'Yakuza'. Men of organized crime who believed in a head for an eye, a limb for a tooth, giving back more than what they perceived as a slight.

Sure,s he may not be on the best of terms with them, but to send goons after her almost constantly? Well, at least they were good practice to sstay physically fit. The amnesiac maid might have forgotten her past and who she was supposed to be looking for, but one thing stuck, fighting instincts.

The first generation water dragon slayer, the azure striker, Lorelei Laguna Lakefield, stage left. On the stage right, there were a good ten men dressed up in business attire wielding various wooden and metal instruments of war, ready to dole out some pain.

At the audience end of the stage a crowd was gathered to cheer on for a good unpaid full on fist fight.

"Are you serious? They aren't even using their fists!" She belted out in reply to someone saying that she should just slug them. Of course when she turned her head to speak, a flintlock pistol was lifted and a high pressure jet of water was shot in her direction.

The pink haired girl turned the moment she smelled it, her nostrils flaring to the scent of 'spiced water' as best she could describe it. Her head turned and with the reflex of a ravenous beast, she bit down on the projectile in the midst of its flight and swallowed it.

Sighing as her arms went lax, she rolled her shoulders back and let her hood fall from her head, "Okay, I'm back to full energy, you guys really need to learn your lesson with that stuff, or don't." She assumed her claw based fighting stance, those draconic eyes glaring them down. Time to put on a show!

My Sheet | My Statistics | My Bank
My Fortune Rolls | My Victory Road | My Dice
STR: D-rank DMG | SPD: 10m/s Run. 5m/s Lunge
INT: 0% MP reduc. 0% WC reduc | END: D-rank tol.
CON: HP=B-rank. Run dur=2 post. Lunge=3 post CD
Sideline SLumming [Private] DSj5Tim
#2Harpa 

Sideline SLumming [Private] Empty Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:13 pm

Harpa
WC :
Tags : @Lorelei
Once again just from wandering the streets of Hosenka, trying to find something fun to do next before possibly heading back north, they should meet up with Azure sometime soon, see how the other was getting on with whatever they were doing up there. Étaoin knew it was more than likely trying to gain more territory and honestly, as much as they would love to join in on that, at the moment, they were not too sure whether they wanted to risk slowing down the process of that ongoing quest the guild had taken the time to try and complete. Strolling down the streets, Éta began toying with the thought of taking on another quest from the bulletin, probably about something or someone needing help. The people in this area of the city always needed help one way or another, and Étaoin always ready to give that help, as long as they gained something entertaining in return for doing the quest given.

It wasn’t really until they reached an area that usually was crowded, yet seemed to be much more crowded than Éta had ever seen it before. Personally not being fond of crowds in general, they were intrigued on what was happening, the loud somewhat vulgar words that began to leave the mouths of some men standing around the stage it seemed, had Étaoin chuckling. Purple eyes glanced up to what they could physically see from where they were at the back of the crowd, and noticed the girl, or lady, opposing a bunch of ruffians from one of the many gangs that littered this street area. They were always around, doing what they do best and that was being absolute dipsticks and trying to be the best of the best, by attempting to one up other gangs in the area, or by the looks of things to challenge young girls for fun.

“So… What’s the dealio?” Turning to the onlooker next to them, a small grin lacing their lips at the counter attack that this girl was more than likely getting ready to throw back at the stupid boys challenging her. “My money is on the kid, she obviously has an ace up her sleeve.” The man turned to Étaoin as the water mage just shrugged at the growl that left him. “Oops, got a live wire on my hands… Not a fan of the girl I see.” Patting the guys shoulder, Étaoin turned their purple gaze to the girl and grinned, cupping their hands around their mouth. “YO! Maybe show them that they shouldn’t bring weapons to a magic fight!”

Slipping their hands back into the pockets of their dungaree dress, blowing a strand of hair out of their face, just for it to fall back to where it once sat before hand, all whilst quietly snickering at their comment, as they kept their gaze firmly trained on what was about to unfold. Their money was still on the girl, and probably would continue staying that way.

"There is no LOVE...
When there is no JEALOUSY."

Serpentine #9E7D36 ☽•☾ Fiorian #0C803E
Bái #ED2939 ☽•☾ Jiādé #C09FEC
☆ • Harpa's Notebook • ☆ • Harpa's Files • ☆ • Harpa's Quest Logs • ☆

Sideline SLumming [Private] FVWV4PK

STR : 22 | SPD : 25 | CON : 24 | END : 24 | INT : 23
#3Lorelei L Lakefield 

Sideline SLumming [Private] Empty Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:40 pm

Lorelei L Lakefield
She didn't often understand what these yakuza types were saying, she only spoke a bit of language from the various countries around Earthland that she could remember, and only then it was minimalist for conversations. For the amnesiac, that wasn't enough to assuage these men who were more than keen on leaving welts and wounds on her body for all the trouble she put them through!

After her little display of devouring water, and the sight of those draconic eyes, they seemed to falter for a moment. Between them, they were muttering to each other about telling 'aniki this' 'aniki that', whoever aniki was, she heard the word enough.

She rolled her head back, craning her neck as the joints stretched and the audible crack could be heard. With her shoulders lifting and lowering, she felt the vim and vigor putting pep in her step as the rogue voice of a fellow Fioran reached her ears, "What? Oh, right!" She nodded while readying herself.

The first man came forward, wooden sword ready in hand as the blade morphed around, taking on the form of a large muscular arm that swung down for Lorelei as she made a move in as well. Even if she wasn't a dragon herself, just seeing those serrated teeth and those slit-pupil eyes of hers was enough to unnerve some. Nerves were half of the battle!

She just reached up, fingers pointed out as water condensed around them in a rushing flow, the pressure enough to dig into that wooden fist and stop it in its tracks!

"What the hell?!" Shouted the man, who had the sword wrested from his grasp while a simple, smaller fist, came up and struck him square in the jaw, enough force to hoist him from his place upon the ground and send him back several inches alone.

The next two men came in, one wielding iron knuckles that tried to get in a good pair of jabs and a gut punch. The other was someone who was wielding a simple bow!

Lorelei's hand still grasping the wooden fist as the sword returned to normal, let go of the weapon to grab the training katana midair and bring it around like a club. "I've had it with you idiots! First it's over like, five hundred jewels! Now you want more money?! Pay your own bills!" She clocked the guy clear across the eyebrow, just as one of the fists connected with her jaw and an arrow whizzed by, slicing her cheek.

With two down in one swift motion, she lurched back and brought a hand in front of her mouth, as if ready to play a trumpet. With the phantom instrument in hand, Lorelei bent back forward, cheeks puffed out as a magic circle formed in front of her balled up fist, out came a torrent of water that washed the rest of the ruffians away off of the stage.

SHe just sighed after that, arms dangling loosely at her sides, "At this rate I'm going to need another bath house day..."

#4Harpa 

Sideline SLumming [Private] Empty Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 am

Harpa
WC : 430
Tags : @Lorelei
Purple eyes watched closely at the action, quiet hums leaving them at some of the actions performed and the cowardness of these yakuza as they hid behind their weapons and metal casings. If you asked Étaoin, when you challenge a mage, you fight with magic, challenge a warrior then you fight with weapons. It was only a fair bargain when it came to battling. Letting out an amused chuckle when the angry snap of words left the mage on the stage, only to wincing when the girl took a few blows herself. It didn’t change Étaoin’s mind on who their money was going on, because they still believed this young kid could win this, despite how she looked, Étaoin just knew she would win this.

The curses and shouting from the crowd had them all giddy, because to Étaoin there was nothing more fun than seeing the crushing defeat of a person who betted on the wrong side. Well unless someone was bleeding out, then Étaoin would feel like they were ascending. You call them savage for this reasoning, but that is how it worked on the streets, and that is just how they knew things to be. Well up until Étaoin followed that mage, who taught them many many other things. The books they read growing up, just added more and more to this, and the way the mage acted towards them, just turned them into what they are today.

“Aye. There is nothing more enjoyable than winning a bet.” Smiling widely when the girl wiped the rest of the men out of existence, well maybe not that but out of view at least, “Pay up, it's only fair.” Étaoin began to softly chuckle as money was passed around, with unforgiving grumbles, holding out their hands towards the few that were around them. Étaoin gladly received their share of the winning bets, pocketing the money before meandering their way towards the stage, and stood at the foot of it.

“Good show, kiddo.” Nodding their head towards the tired kid, Étaoin grinned, “Want to get a cup of tea or something, refuel yourself?” It was strange that Étaoin was initiating the conversation for once, because this was usually something they would avoid, but they figure that it was in response to the show that the girl gave them all, and Étaoin felt like just enjoying a nice cup of tea with the chic, whilst she let her tired body rest after a win like that. “Mean no harm, just thought you’d like a drink, since you look tired as hell.”

"There is no LOVE...
When there is no JEALOUSY."

Serpentine #9E7D36 ☽•☾ Fiorian #0C803E
Bái #ED2939 ☽•☾ Jiādé #C09FEC
☆ • Harpa's Notebook • ☆ • Harpa's Files • ☆ • Harpa's Quest Logs • ☆

Sideline SLumming [Private] FVWV4PK

STR : 22 | SPD : 25 | CON : 24 | END : 24 | INT : 23
#5Lorelei L Lakefield 

Sideline SLumming [Private] Empty Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:44 pm

Lorelei L Lakefield
She hadn't the foggiest clue that people were betting on her, had she known she may have tried to get a cut of the profits for being the one involved with the tussle, after all, she needed some more Jewels to get out of this city with supplies for the road! Whenever that time came.

After having mopped the floor with those goons and sending them running, Lorelei took a moment to just catch her breath, until the voice of a Fiorian caught her attention. She turned toward the noise in question and met eyes with this person who approached her.

"Like you would not believe, I'm not one to turn down a free tea time! Will there be any snacks too?" She inquired while putting her hands behind her head, twisting to the left and then to the right. The tomboy maid just cracking her back and neck as if trying to get the kinks out.

"Name's Lorelei by the way. Lorelei Lakefield Laguna. Some people call me Trip-L. Some people call me Trouble. I don't know if we met before, I'm generally trying to find anything to jog my memory." She would introduce herself on the way to the tea house, whatever tea house they were going to would know her by now, Lorelei had earned herself a reputation, a few of them. With how she was prone to just making choices on the fly.

The girl was known to be a trouble maker by accident, she had a strange power, and her proclivity to flirt with other ladies without any worry caused eyebrows to be raised.

"So those guys call themselves yakuza, any idea what that means? They just want more and more money from me the more I send them packing, and it's gotten to be a bit of a problem."

#6Lorelei L Lakefield 

Sideline SLumming [Private] Empty Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:38 pm

Lorelei L Lakefield
After a little bit of talking with this person and making sure they knew what was up, Lorelei excused herself from the conversation,s tepping back and heading on off. They were going to regroup soon, normally when she came across these goons they went off and gathered up larger numbers.

Seeing how the dragon slayer didn't really feel like fighting her way through dozens of fighters, or wind up with another set of bruises, she had to get out of there before it was too late. Plus getting off the stage would allow the proper performers to take the spotlight.

As she saw herself off though, she had a brief flash of a memory, wincing in pain at the shock of a memory of her doing various performances, trying her hardest to vividly remember what was going on, who she was performing for, or what she was doing.

Alas, just as quickly as the memory came in, it flew away, leaving her panting with a sense of loneliness, "They're coming more frequently, but I still can't remember anything from any of them." She sighed before getting up to her feet.

As she left the area, another of the goons tried to rush her and get a cheap shot in. He just got a fist to the nose and sent backwards.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum