Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burn It All [Quest][Tomoe]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Günter Von Wolf 

Burn It All [Quest][Tomoe] Empty Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter and Tomoe find themselves getting straight fuckered in a bar. They've already gone through two kegs and thirty bottles. They don't even know which way is up. All they know is that they're still going strong. Tomoe, Gunter and Kratos are each separately fucking their own hooker. A pile of eight women in the center in the room hs been building, as they get tossed aside when they're done and tap out, and new ones take their place. They're out of women, this is their last round. And thus, as the women begin to tap out, Gunter looks up at Tomoe and says  "I think we need to hit a new bar, bud. I'll meet you upstairs." With that, Gunter tosses his woman aside and heads downstairs, tripping at the last few steps and falls face first to the ground at the bottom. He looks at the bartender and says "I need another keg for my travels!" Burp.

The bartender, who currently has a broken nose and two black eyes, looks up begrudgingly and says "Right away sir." Gunter takes a seat and says "I'll take a seat at this table. Your wife and daughter will be down in a second. Oh, and I dunno if you heard the broken window, but that was your son we tossed out a window. He was trying to take a peek at our cocks or something."

"Actually, he was trying to get you guys your wine..."

"Your son's gay. Listen, I don't come to your work and try to slap the cocks out of your mouth, so let us do our thing." Burp. Hiccup.

With that, Gunter looks towards the stairs waiting for Tomoe to come down. The bartender comes over to Gunter with a keg. "After this, you boys are cut off, and I never wanna see you in this establishment ever again." Kratos comes down the stairs, dragging the bartender's wife and daughter by the hair as they're panting and exhausted from the workout. Kratos walks up to the bartender and says "I'm pretty sure these belong to you." and drops them on the ground next to him. "You're gonna have to clean up that room. It's just dripping and wet."

Kratos sits down at the table and uses his fist to punch the keg open, making a hole in it. As the bartender goes upstairs, Kratos casually walks behind the bar and grabs pitchers for everyone. He puts them on the table with a bit of force, picks up the keg and starts pouring for him, Gunter and Tomoe. As soon as the pitchers were filled, Kratos shotguns the rest of the keg back, burps furiously, and then chucks the empty keg at the bartender's stock behind the bar while yelling out "Ah shit, seems I made a mess again!".

Kratos sits down, looking at Tomoe as he sits down and says "So bud, how's things going? Anything new? What do you plan on doing from now on, now that Penumbral Guard is, you know, in the grave. What's next, Fairy Tail or Blue Pegasus?"

Word Counter 516/1,500

#2Tomoe Tanaka 

Burn It All [Quest][Tomoe] Empty Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:06 pm

Tomoe Tanaka
Tomoe was enjoying the festivities, trying all kinds of new and exciting things from moment to moment. He barely even knew if it was night or day, but that mattered less and less with each passing second. Between the women, food and drinks, it was as if he was already in the afterlife. It was paradise on earth, in this bar that he couldn't even remember the name of. The after party was always the best part, and this was no exception. The celebration of Penumbral Guard's destruction was grand, but this was on an entirely new level! It would certainly be a night... day... to remember! Yes, remembering was exactly what he'd be doing a lot of once everything was said and done. He definitely wasn't a walking coma with the amount of alcohol he'd taken in yet, no sir. He was an animal of instinct, and part of that meant indulging in whatever was in front of him. At some point he'd taken some boy and thrown him out a window, but the details were hazy and even though it was probably only minutes ago, he'd entirely forgotten why the boy had to be thrown. Ah, well. Live and learn, right?

As Tomoe went downstairs after calming down from the party, plastered and occasionally experiencing minor hallucinations, he noted the big keg that Kratos had prepared. As they all took a seat, the Joyan was questioned as to his next steps. Taking a moment to reflect on Penumbral Guard's ashes and how spiritually freeing it felt to burn it, he knew what his next step would be. Taking a swig of his drink, he responded.

"I wanna start a cult. Not a big, crazy cult. But y'know, get some people thinkin' about what life really... means, y'know? Valuin' blood, life an' all this other shit, maybe. It'd be a big hit, I think. Big hit."

Tomoe was trailing off now and again while talking, about to fall out of his chair when the door of the bar creaked open once again, partially off its hinges from their roughhousing from earlier. In stepped a cloaked man, who moved like a creeping shadow towards the three at the table. Standing in front of them, they'd be able to see his pale and stern face underneath his hood.

"There is someone who wishes to speak with you all. Who, I cannot say. Please go to the Marigold farmlands later tonight, with all due haste."

The man would give the trio the location to meet this person, and then begin making his way out of the bar just as quickly as he'd entered, looking around frantically while making his departure.

"Well that's a fuckin' trap and a half. Whaddya think, guys? Should we go for it? Could be that the law's finally crackin' down on our asses."

WC: 475/1,500

#3Günter Von Wolf 

Burn It All [Quest][Tomoe] Empty Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:07 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter leans back in his chair at the bar. He gives a look to Tomoe and says "Let's get to it. If this ends up being a trap, I'll just take my time with them." With that, he takes a swig out of his pitcher, just filled, and looks at the bartender. He pours it out on the floor while saying "Oops. I spilled my drink." Gunter gets up, tosses the pitcher at the bartender and nailing him in the face, and says "I'll probably be back in a couple days to bang your wife and daughter again. Alright, peace bud." With that, Gunter walks out, Kratos gets up and pours his pitcher on the ground as well. "I apologize for my friend here. By the way, you should probably fix this bar." With that, Kratos smashes his fist with the pitcher on the counter, shattering it everywhere. "This place looks like shit, you should get it fixed up soon." Kratos then also walks out of the bar.

Getting outside, they wait for Tomoe, and after he's come out, they make their way out to the rendezvous point of this place that's totally not a trap. They find themselves in the woods eventually, going to the location of the meeting and... nobody's there. "Tells me to come here, and then they're fucking late? Clearly this isn't a trap. Cunts." With that, Gunter lights a cigarette, and just as he exhales, two armed guards come out of nowhere with a woman. The woman says "Greetings, gentlemen. I have a job for you boys. I am Rosalia De Syllas." As soon as she finishes introducing herself, Gunter clocks one of her guards over the head while Kratos snaps the neck of the other. Gunter then walks over to the woman, who's slightly scared by this action, and wipes the blood off of his scabbard on her clothes.

Gunter then says "By the sound of your name, I assume you're nobility then?" The woman looks at him and says "Yes. My father is the lord of this city."

"Lord? Oh, that's good. So then explain to me one thing. If you're the daughter of a lord and want us to do a job, I expect this job to pay more than ransom money. But I know it won't. So what's to stop us from just kidnapping you and extorting you for money from your father?" Gunter then leans in closer. "Besides, let's say he doesn't pay. Whatever would we do to you?"

By this moment, the woman looks slightly worried but says "Try anything and i'll have your balls cut off." Gunter looks back at Tomoe with a smile and says "I like her." Gunter then says "Alright little lady, you've piqued my interest. The ball is in your court. May not be my balls, but nonetheless. What's this job? Why did you hire two plastered fucking idiots from a bar?"

She explains the job and says "I would have hired common rabble, but I need this to be dealt with discretely. Considering you guys assaulted Penumbral Guard, I'm sure you can handle yourselves."

Kratos leans over to Tomoe and says "Pretty sure the only survivor we left was a little boy with a headband. How does this bitch know?"

Gunter takes the quest and says "Very well. We'll get it done. And you, my little rose, I'll see you later." With that, Gunter and Tomoe would skedaddle, and as they do they hear her shout out from behind them that they'd need fire spells or lightning spells. "Now she tells us, I only have one! Fuck! Alright buddy, looks like you're doing the work."

Word Counter: 1,128/1,500

#4Tomoe Tanaka 

Burn It All [Quest][Tomoe] Empty Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:03 am

Tomoe Tanaka
The gang of heroes made their way forth into the darkness, ready to carry out the quest they were given. This was a covert operation, so they needed to exercise control, precision and caution. That's why Tomoe took off flying into the night sky with his golden aura, bow in hand, moving at high speeds towards the first farm. It probably wouldn't prove to be too much work for him, given the nature of the quest. Gunter didn't have much in the way of spells to set things on fire with, and while the same could be said for Tomoe, he had a bow that naturally shot arrows of flaming vengeance. In that regard, Tomoe could probably make quick work of these farmlands as per the quest's description with his meteoric arrows.

The first farm was quiet and had no livestock in it. It would be a simple task to raze it to nothing. Thus, Tomoe made the first shot. Descending slightly so that he could be in range of the crops in the field, Tomoe exhaled a cold, visible breath from a high altitude and let loose a refreshingly hot arrow towards the poor farmer's fields. They'd be none the wiser, sleeping in their beds, unable to realize what's going on until the last possible moment. The fire was controlled based on Tomoe's arrow in such a way to where it would burn long enough to destroy the fields, but not enough to endanger the families inside as long as they reacted with even the basic level of human intelligence. Then again, they were farmers, so... perhaps Tomoe's expectations of their intellect were too high.

"Alright, on to the next one...", Tomoe muttered as he looked at Gunter from the skies above, pointing in the direction of the next farm they would head for; hopefully Gunter could keep up at a respectable pace.

The process would be repeated at the next two farms with similar fire arrows, burning them to a crisp. With any luck, these farmers would be so destroyed financially that they would never recover. That was the result that would get Tomoe paid tonight, anyway. The things he did for money. Hoo boy. The Joyan would look at Gunter after finishing off the third farm, pointing to the next location. "Off that way now. You good to keep up? Sorry, I ain't gonna run around like some peasant when I can fly like this, y'know.", Tomoe explained, shrugging as he once more ascended further into the sky and on to the next farm.

The final two farms each had shacks that housed animals that could have seen them. Maybe... kinda. Well, if they approached by land, anyway. Tomoe, soaring 30 meters above in the night sky, was like a shooting star. He'd fire off two more projectiles from his bow to finish off all five farms that they had set out to burn tonight. With all of them burned to a crisp, Tomoe would land and attach the bow to his back, finally touching ground.

"Let's get our money and get outta here."

Just as Tomoe stated this, the animals from the shacks nearby started crying out in shock and fear at the approaching flames. This would inevitably stir the farmers to awaken before long.

"Fuck. Alright, now we really need to get outta here."

With that, Tomoe would dash away, making his way to the place where they were to meet a representative to collect their payment for the job.

Spells Used:

WC: 1,060/1,500

#5Günter Von Wolf 

Burn It All [Quest][Tomoe] Empty Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:49 am

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter, Kratos and Tomoe all hop on the Leviat and fly their asses back to the rendezvous location to meet the sexy noble lady. Upon getting there, however, they're met with a disgusting, mangled, acne-faced scrawny white boy. He looks at the three as they approach, his knees shaking at the very sight of the Leviat and these strong heroes, and says "W-Well, uh, howdy there boys! I, uh, uh, uh... you guys look mighty scary. Anyways I'm here to deliver you your, uh, money."

He looks down at the half-eaten corpses of his comrades. "Please don't kill me!" Gunter and Kratos get off the Leviat, Tomoe following shortly after. Gunter grabs the money from the small boy's hands and tosses it to Kratos. He then says to Kratos "You and Tomoe sort the shit, get the cuts out, and I guess I'll babysit?" As soon as Gunter said this, the boy starts taking a few steps back, ready to run. Gunter looks at the boy and says "So what's your name, kid? And where's the sexy noble lady with the red hair?"

"Uh, she uh, ended up going back home." The boy looks at Tomoe's bow, at the Dardian, and at Gunter's sword. "And uh, she wanted me to give you a message. And uh, please don't kill me." Gunter puts a hand on the boy's shoulder and says "Bud, I probably won't kill you. What did she say?" Gunter says with a smile on his face. "Well, uh, lemme get it out..." he mutters and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a note. He unravels it and looks at it, and says "Dear Gunter Von Wolf and Tomoe, I appreciate the work you have done for me, and as such your payment is there in full. Should I need you, I'll call upon you. Thank you for your assistance. P.S. Gunter, if you ever show up at my house, I'll have you skinned alive and your cock fed to my dogs. :)"

Gunter looks at the scared boy with a smile on his face and says "I like her. So where's this sexy lady live?"

"Uh, well, please don't kill me but, I was specifically told that if I give you her location, that my entire family would be slaughtered and the children sold into slavery. So I can't do that, mister." Gunter gets in real close to this scared boy and says "A woman after my own heart. I like her more! Alright, you can go."

With that, the boy grabs his things quickly and starts running. As he gets three steps away, Gunter says "Oh by the way, what's your name, kid?" The kid slowly turns around, fear in his eyes, and says "Name's Curtis Rupert!"

"Well Curtis, the next time you see that sexy red-haired noble, can you give her a message for me?"

"Uh, yeah, I-I can do that."

"Can you tell her that I expect her to be as feisty next time, when I show up at her house? Tell her that by not giving me her address, it simply means that she's playing hard to get."

With that, Gunter turns to assess the situation about how much money they'd made. He'd finish saying "Oh and run quick, because I don't stay civil for long." to the boy without turning back. All they can eventually hear in the background is "AHHHHHHHHHH! DON'T KILL MEEEEEEE!" as the boy runs off.

After the money's counted out, Gunter takes his cut, looks at Tomoe and says "Alright I'm gonna get the fuck out of here. But on another note, you wanted to start up a cult right? We'll make that happen soon. Tell you what, I'll be heading to Magnolia. Why don't you meet me there and from this moment on we'll start recruiting. A small following of like-minded, cunty assholes. Maybe a few funny ones. We'll go from there."

He hops on his Leviat and bids Tomoe goodbye, as he and Kratos fly off into the distance.

Word Counter: 1,500/1,500

Exit

#6Tomoe Tanaka 

Burn It All [Quest][Tomoe] Empty Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:32 am

Tomoe Tanaka
After the clown show that was this strange interaction between a man and a bitch, Tomoe begins counting out the money. There was a lot he could've said about Gunter's weird obsessive nature with women or his constant desire to fuck, but he didn't. Instead, he would let nature play its course. This woman who hired them seemed dangerous, and while Tomoe didn't yet feel threatened by that danger, he did acknowledge that any man who flew too close to the sun would have their dick burned off. The thought of that would send a spike of pain to the nether regions of any man, whether the pain was real in that moment or not. She was feisty, certainly, but also murderous. Though that probably made Gunter all the more fascinated with her; at least until he gets his lay, then who knows what would happen? She'd probably be discarded like the rest. Such was life.

After finishing counting and watching the cowardly Curtis run away, aiming his bow in line with the boy's spine for a moment as an arrow was conjured forth, he then lowered it after a few more seconds of thought. The boy would get off easy for today, as Tomoe didn't believe in wanton slaughter... sometimes. Depending on how sober he was, anyway. And being very sober today, he was less prone to reckless behavior and needless violence. Tomoe would hand Gunter his share of the money and give a nod of acknowledgement to him and Kratos.

"Don't get too horny out there, boys. There's plenty of successful assassins out there that'd take great pleasure in makin' sure you die with a smile on your face.", Tomoe said, his final words of advice before parting ways with his destructive comrades for the night.

The Joyan waltzed through the moonlight with his cut of the money, knowing he'd done good today. Whether the farmers got out okay from their fields set ablaze was of no concern to him. The only thing that was of concern to him was that he'd done his part to help someone in need - the one asking that those farms be burnt down, of course, rather than the farmers. Could those pitchfork-wielding peasants have given him money for his trouble to fight against their oppressors? Of course they couldn't have, and that was the fatal flaw in what those farmers did wrong in their life. They assumed that the smiting hand of nobility above wouldn't come down on them and that they had the power to change things. In truth, those commoners had no free will or power of their own.

Still, staring into the flames as he walked out of the farmlands, Tomoe felt disgust. Not at the farmers, but at the fact that they still lived in a world where the rich and powerful could do whatever they wanted. Those flames were the same as the ones that had razed his own farm to the ground, back when he was a young boy with not an idea in his head. With any luck, maybe these flames would ignite resolve in a new generation to step forward.

Until that happened, and until Tomoe himself could come to a solution to the overarching problem of human greed, he would also continue to indulge in it. It was a dog eat dog world at the end of the day, and he had no choice but to remain a slave to it while doing his best to bring change at the same time.

WC: 1,500/1,500

- EXIT -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum