Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:19 pm

Masami
Flailing with unease, but also with curiosity, Masami decided to visit certain apartments to look for a very specific person. Masami had a reputation that allowed him to gain information without much effort: all he had to do is ask someone and then he'll be good to go. So far, Natsumi Duranndal has been the only person he has gotten enough contact with—in terms of being guildmates, that was. A day before, he had asked around acquaintances for intel regards where Natsumi has been staying on, perhaps an inn or an apartment? Masami was led to a location where he'd knock on a door, believing that the person he was looking for is there, then he'd invite her to hang out with him. That was the original plan; "Natsumi?" he called out and made a step away from the door, just in case they open the door and reveal that it wasn't Natsumi who stayed in that apartment – considering that she was a traveler as well, she might not choose a permanent location for living, since she was destined to leave Hosenka soon, too. "It's Masami, can you hear me?" he hoped that she could recall his voice—wait, wasn't she a Dragon Slayer? A part of Masami assumed that she'll pop out of nowhere, because then she could have found his scent a few kilometers away. For that case, he was slightly ready.

北正美

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Natsumi Duranndal 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:30 pm

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi was sleeping on a well abandoned building that has be refurbished for appearances, Having been banned from a good majority of the inns for causing problems, she been sleeping on the roofs, the cold of the night didnt bother her much, and seeing the night sky was quite nice. Laying down on her back with her legs crossed, resting as she stared at the sky. the wind blowing as she could smell a familiar scent from down below, getting up with a abit of a jump, she could hear her friend, Masami calling for her. Grabbing her stuff as she jumped down off the building. Her legs bent as she crashed down behind him, making quite the entrance before she stood up and waved "Did ya call me?" She said as she was standing in a small crater, as it looked like she had just fallen from the sky, her skin rather cold to the touch right now and her hair was a mess, wearing a normal tshirt and shorts. She seemed rather relax, as if she was used to falling from the sky just like that, waiting to see Masami's reacttions to her entrance. She gave him a soft smile.

#3Masami 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:15 pm

Masami
Swiftly, right before Natsumi's feet touches the ground behind Masami, he had raised a hand in the hair that called forth a gigantic hand – it had swiped Masami off of his feet so that he may sit on the palm, hovering him away to safely, so that he may not get hurt from Natsumi's actions. A part of him had forgotten how chaotic Natsumi can get, but her entrance had reminded Masami of who she was. The palm had moved its' user so that he can communicate with Natsumi properly; the hand was old and dark of color, as if it was the undead, and it did not match Masami's clothing at all. Nevertheless, like Natsumi did, Masami smiled back in respect and ordinance for his fellow guildmate, and also a friend.

"Yup," he immediately answered, "lots of shops are on sale tonight, want to go shopping?" When his eyes drifted to scan Natsumi from head to toe, he was reminded of how they first met in Marigold City: Masami had talked to Natsumi about her clothing about a cold afternoon – tonight is a cold night and it was practically the same scenario. "I know a lot of good shops, maybe we can get ourselves high-quality clothing for the near Autumn," he added, holding a hand out. It was true, though: Masami knew a lot of good shops. He was friendly and that the neighboring shopkeepers liked him, making those said shops "good" enough for keeps. It would be great if he had a companion with him, too.

北正美

#4Natsumi Duranndal 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:45 pm

Natsumi Duranndal
She looked curouis, stepping out of the crater, she looked puzzled abit, the idea of shoppign wasnt her all time favorite thing if involving clothing
"Well maybe, I am not worried about clothing involving cold weather as well"

She breathes fire into the air as her body was already heating up, being able to keep herself warm quite easily.

"So yes tho I might reconsider it if your buying me a meal, then we could call it a date.......ofcourse not a real date but sound like one huh?"

she backed up abit as she couldn't help remember how they met, back then when they were weaker, Wondering what had happened to him in the time since their seperation. Natsumi having gone through intense training she could'nt help but remember the time during her training, having stood in the crater she made in the ground. Remembering the same feeling of the town she erased off the map back when she had just became a Dragon Slayer, losing control of her powers, wondering if she would be able to do such a thing once again. The mass destruction of a Dragon Slayer was quite dangeround, capable of becoming Tyrants or Heroes.

#5Masami 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:31 pm

Masami
I don't want to buy anyone food, grumbled Masami in thought, letting silence fill the air before responding to Natsumi's offer. He wouldn't mind if they'd go on a date and treat it as one, but money is a very important value and Masami has a hard time letting it go. "Sure," he replied instead, going against his will, "as long as it's not more expensive than a hundred-thousand Jewels." Masami didn't even intend on buying any food tonight, he was going to shop for clothes and tools, and he also wasn't expecting to take too long.

The hand that held him hovered him before Natsumi, and then he dropped from it, causing the hand to completely disappear. "Anyway! To Sakura Alley!" as he pointed to the north, he walked before Natsumi, taking the lead. It didn't take them long for Masami to notice that he was stepping on pavement stones and not grass, which meant that they were already moving through Sakura Alley itself; the lights from differently-colored paper lanterns had started to reveal itself more and more – everything was finally festive. "The shop I'm going to will open up later," said Masami, "where do you want to go to first?"

北正美

#6Natsumi Duranndal 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:09 am

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi grinned, happily as she managed to get free food out of this, she was expecting him to disagree and even the she would have been ok with it..
"Lets get some food first alright, I am quite hungry." She proclaimed as she dragged him to the nearest resturant, as she was happy, getting a booth table as she ordered food, still chaotic as always, and masami is still unaware how much her apatite has actually grown, the food she ordered had just arrives, mountains off food and plates were before them, tho with the amount, natsumi knew how to managge money as it was just half price, around fifty thousand jewels, mainly cause it consisted of slightly uncooked meat and such, perfect for her as she can cook it in her mouth as she ate it. She begin to devour most of it, becoming quite a glutton as it is a wonder how she stays so thin and fit. A Dragon Metabolism maybe, or maybe she turns food into energy. Devouring it right before Masamis eyes as, at times her cheeks were stuffed and such, showing little table manners and truly acting freely, Enjoying the meal before her greatly.

#7Masami 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:25 am

Masami
Even when Natsumi wasn't touching Masami, he couldn't help but feel dragged around when he followed the Dragon Slayer to a booth, where she'd order—Holy crap?—piles of food, nonstop. The shopkeepers happily gave Natsumi everything she had asked for—they went for Masami, too, because he had to pay fifty-thousand Jewels in exchange to that, and he'd hesitate before paying in full. "C-Calm down..." Masami was never the gluttonous person. In fact, he had always felt guilty whenever he ate a "little too much" than he was told to eat a day to keep fit, and he hardly ever goes hungry as well. He didn't like seeing Natsumi eat all of those in one go, and what is she even eating? Those aren't things that Masami can eat in the same pace as her.

"Ah, yikes," reacted Masami when sauces and oils hit his face, immediately grabbing a tissue to wipe it off, and Natsumi was definitely catching the inevitable attention. "Mind if we at least pack leftovers home?" he didn't think that Natsumi could finish all of that in one go, but what if she actually could? Masami never desired to become a Dragon Slayer and he wasn't the slightest bit interested, so all of these were pretty new. If only this person wasn't Natsumi Duranndal, then Masami must have left by now. He had to stay for a dear friend, of course.

北正美

#8Natsumi Duranndal 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:37 am

Natsumi Duranndal
Looking up from her meal, she swallows what she had in her mouth, burping fire.
"Ahh sorry Masami.....My Apatite became like this after becoming a Dragon Slayer, I don't know if it is the same for others but it is for me...Oh and I get motion sick surprisingly easy."
She states as she started to eat slowly, the pile already diminished greatly as there was only a few dishes left, as the amount she ate, and the fact she hasnt been eating as much flames lately due to lack of battle, might be coinciding someway.
"Ahh anyways, what kind of clothes did you wish to get, you can pick ones out for me, I dont know much about clothing to wear to protect against the cold, so some tips might help. You can even drag me around, I will be silent and wont make a peep" She said in a cute manner as she finished off the remaining few dishes, happily eating as despite her messy eating habits, Natsumi looked rather beutiful. Most wouldn't look past the whole Brute, Gaintess Dragon Slayer parts and remember she is a normal girl as well, so times like these, being with friends were fun for her.

#9Masami 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:33 am

Masami
When a server asked, "Would you like some more?" and offered another plate, Masami immediately turned his head upon them to shout, "No!" then the server would quietly back away. Masami had placed fingers upon his forehead and shook his head in dismay, now everyone is going to assume that Kita Masami, the owner of Hinoki Theater here in Hosenka, had been feeding a female creature all the goods she needed to be fed. Masami cared about his reputation that way because not only it affects his lifestyle, but also the workers of his theater, and he didn't want to be so infamous. If he does, his business will go down the drain, and he'll be famous for being a failure. Despite the thought, Natsumi had apologized to him and explained her actions. Fiore had magic, after all—lots of magic, so Masami understood even if he didn't fully understand.

In exchanged, he had flicked a finger over Natsumi's forehead. "Eat like a normal human being, dragon slayer," he payed for the meal(s), anyway. She's also the same as me, except I change when I let my demon soul take over, this time, he kept a thought hidden in his mind, because it is not a thing he'll expose often. "Let's get you Fiorian clothing, I'm sure you won't stay in Hosenka for too long," with how Natsumi looked like at the moment, Masami had thought various non-Joyan clothing outfits in his mind. Maybe dresses, sets of them, will look good on her? Natsumi looked feminine so she wouldn't need to adjust too much on styles, even if she was rather larger in height and measurements—Masami also didn't want her to wear Joyan clothing out of Hosenka City since she wasn't Joyan, and Masami had grown slightly possessive of that culture. "We can go once you're done eating, then we can go for some snacks after walking around," while he said this, he had reached out of his pockets to pick approximately two-thousand and five-hundred Jewels, money that is equal to one D-Rank quest, just to tip the shop for their small efforts and service. Surely, that had appreciated this when Masami handed the cash over to their palms, in which they accepted so willfully.

北正美

#10Natsumi Duranndal 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:29 pm

Natsumi Duranndal
She nodded as she soon was finished stuffing her face, getting up and once the meal was paid, She thought for a moment. An Idea popped into her head as she bolted up.

"I have an idea, I saw this sort of shop with casual clothes that seemed nice, they seemed more unique then anything, How about we head there, The clothes are a mix of all culture last time I checked, I saw a winter coat that is a mix of Fioran and Icebergian, Sorta like a long coat but way more fluffy, even alot of fur around the collar to match a huge hood. She seemed rather excited as she had always loved other culture, studying it and researching as a child.

"I even saw some Fioran-Joyan Clothing there, My cousin would love them. She is the reason I know so much about Joyan culture, She lives there and isnt actually Human, She is a Nekomata. I wish I could see more Nekomata here....but it seems they rarely leave Joya for some reason, I could never figure that out myself... Well Follow me. She leaves with Masami in tow as soon they stood infront of a clothing shop, having such weird fashion sense but still cool and unique.

#11Masami 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:13 pm

Masami
On the other hand, Masami isn't fond of any other culture apart from Joyan, which was why he didn't immediately respond at Natsumi's question. They had payed for the meal and now they were off to purchase some clothes; Masami already had a store in mind but he allowed Natsumi to take him elsewhere. "A Nekomata?" he asked, doubting Natsumi's intentions, "That would make you a Nekomata too, then?" Natsumi mentioned that she had a non-human cousin, but then what would make her? Masami has never seen any Nekomata at all—even if they were in Joya, from Joya, and arose in Joya, Masami has never met one. Even those rumored "kitsune" were quite rare, and the first time Masami had met one is from Marigold City—a demi-human, but incomparable to the actual "kitsune" that he had met here in Hosenka's streets.

Soon enough, they would stand in front of the shop that Natsumi knew off. Unfamiliar as it was to Masami, he leaned close to the glass and peeked through. "This is the shop," suggested Masami, but it was more of a question directed to Natsumi. The clothing inside were of many colors, their writings and signages still written in Joya, some Fiorian, but Masami had felt grateful that they did not have much Fiorian letters for him to read. The door's bells rung when they pushed it open, and happily the receptionist greeted them. "What clothes are you going to buy?" he asked, his eyes looking at the highest piles of stocked fabrics rather than the clothing presented on mannequins. The displayed clothes were mostly non-Joyan so he wasn't so interested.

北正美

#12Natsumi Duranndal 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:33 am

Natsumi Duranndal
nNatsumi looked at Masami, smiling softly as she begun to explain the details about her relations to her cousin.
"Ahh well I am human, Her father is my uncle by adoption, tho it doesn't look like it at times, we both have white hair and look similar in some ways, But she used to come to my house when I was young with her father, I had fun spending time with her, I studied nekomata culture I can even speak some Joyan, in depht it takes me some time to figure out what some are saying. From what I hear she was last being groomed to be the cheiftain. She has always been sorta, on the edge of morallity, she also has a huge hatred for Humans, not joyans but she exhibit that when she was young, She sees me as a Joyan by relation, she has no problem with joyan humans.

She says as she heads inside.
"I plan to buy some clothes that give me more movement, And maybe something fire resistant, I am tired of burning through clothes, and having to buy new ones. I only have a few sets of clothes left after fighting and all the explosions.....main reason I am sleeping atop the empty building.

[970/1700]

Last edited by Natsumi Duranndal on Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

#13Masami 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:51 am

Masami
From a person whose race is entirely different from a relative, she seemed to know her Nekomata cousin very well, but Masami was still quite in the doubt. On the edge of morality? he thought so, slightly nodding when his thoughts ventured all around the corners of opinions. Masami was Joyan, that would mean that if he ever encounters that "cousin" that Natsumi spoke of, he would be in the safe zone—right? Even from afar, Masami was obviously Joyan with the way he wore his clothes, especially his facial appearance. There would be no doubt that he'd be in the safe, so he didn't have to worry. "I'd love to meet her someday," he said, raising his arms in the air for a shrug, "who knows? Maybe we meet sooner than we expect."

He watched Natsumi head inside before entering the shop himself, and listened as she described the clothing she was looking for. "You mean... my clothes?" he chuckled after that statement, as the outfit he wore at the moment resembled Natsumi's description: more movement, fire resistant; a piece of Masami felt too proud to say anything else. Instinctively, his hand rummaged through the fabrics of the clothes of a nearby mannequin, a peak of interest not even striking. "I'm not going to buy anything, I'm still going to claim my customized clothes in the other shop. I've reserved them a week ago," he said, giving Natsumi a bit of information about what he'd do. The shop they are at the moment truly is interesting, but it wasn't for Masami.

北正美

#14Masami 

Myosotis [SOCIAL; NATSUMI] Empty Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Masami
"Hmm..." Masami hummed while looking around for something he would need. He should have been in the shop he was pointing out a while ago, and he really didn't want to miss out and come back tomorrow if ever the shop was closed for tonight. I probably don't want anything here because I know that I'm supposed to be buying from the shop I promised, he thought before turning his head to Natsumi, pausing before his mouth opened for an utter. He raised a hand, quite hesitant, "Natsumi," he called, because he knew that once he leaves, he'll probably get picked up by someone who knows him and not come back. Sure, he can refuse, but it was all about priorities in the end, anyways. "I'll still visit you in the future, but things were getting busy and I really needed to go to that shop," hopefully, that won't upset the lady.

The owner of the shop also looks at Masami, probably disheartened that the famous boy would leave their shop. In return, Masami would smile at them, letting the sellers know that Masami's going to leave not because the shop had disappointed him, but because he really needed to go elsewhere. "Well, I'll be going now. I still have lots to do back in the theater," he said, waving both Natsumi and the receptionist good-bye, and then turning his back to hear the wind chimes tingle upon opening the door for a leave.

[exit]

北正美

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum