Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Distant Cooperation [Q: SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Distant Cooperation [Q: SOLO] Empty Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:47 am

Masami
Like a normal request it was, Masami took the job and intently listened to the instructions: he was told to go to Crimson Quarters and was asked if he was alright of going alone, because the props team did not react so lively when they were given the task. Masami was also told that the woman's name was "Neru" and that she was a seamstress in the marked location, and the name rang a bell. She was the person he met when he got stuck was in Myras City! A part of Masami was nervous, not excited, because she left him quite the mark that when they meet again, they will be enemies. Masami isn't fond of making enemies, not at all; if possible, he'd make friends with everyone. If, that was, possible, but surely in the world, such a dream isn't worth the certainty.

"I will go now, wish me luck," as if scaring the management team, he had given them a thumbs up and made it look like as if he would disappear into the void and may not come back alive. That was what the rest was expecting, though, just how bad is this Seamstress Neru? When he was in Myras City, she taught him how to stabilize his magic and make it fitting for his style; for Masami, it's a very relatively useful teaching. Knowing that she might not even expect him (or at least, she does, in a way that she absolutely does not know where or when) and if she did, she might have been prepared to get rid of him. Nevertheless, Masami followed the path to Crimson Quarters; he showed a pass to the guards to signify that a minor can enter, even if they knew who he was and will probably let him enter whether or not he has the pass or not, and walked pass various sewing shops before getting the designated one.

322/1275
「-15% WC reduction via Guild Perk.」

北正美

Distant Cooperation [Q: SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Masami 

Distant Cooperation [Q: SOLO] Empty Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:26 am

Masami
The shop's entrance door rang a few bells when Masami had pushed it open, signalling everyone inside that there is a customer. In that case, it signaled only one person, and that was the raven-haired woman who sat at the end of the corridor, writing contracts from her tabletop. The shop's fabrics were neatly contained in bookshelves, located at the sides of the shop, covering the concrete walls. As magical as it is, some of the sewing materials floated in thin air; the threads aligned neatly and were connected to the woman—Seamstress Neru—tied to her fingers. When she raised her head up to look at the customer, all of these floating items dropped abruptly, and it was obvious that she was ready to attack.

In surprise, as even the lights flickered a little, Masami blinked twice. "U-Umm!" He raised palms in front of him, backing out a little, "I came here as a customer, err..." surely, he wasn't sure what to say. When Neru heard this, she spun a finger in the air and said, "Come on, what do you need?" Upon this, Masami decided to feel safe and approach her, placing the letter down to the table for Neru to read. She had ripped the top corner open using a nail, saying: "I knew that we'd be enemies, but I didn't expect you to come so soon," then she proceeded on silently reading what was written on it. Masami watched as her eyes gaze from left to right, her reactions switching from a relaxed expression until she snickered and eventually, she had gotten angry. "Your management team is taking me for advantage," she noted after folding the paper, throwing them at Masami in a violent manner, with the intent of hitting him. Instead, he had flinched and let the folded paper cut the side of his face before it remained stuck to the wall behind him.

641/1275

北正美

#3Masami 

Distant Cooperation [Q: SOLO] Empty Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:46 am

Masami
Flustered, Masami had let blood drip off of his cheek. The motion was so sudden that he was unable to gasp for air; he didn't know what was written in the paper, what exactly did they write that agitated Seamstress Neru so much? Masami knew his status in the theater and even if he wasn't in charge of a job, he was still responsible for it. Thus, he let Neru speak for herself, hoping that she'd explain to Masami what she had read, but before Masami could even assume what she was going to say, Neru had already did her casting motions and summoned tiny magic circles: they twisted and turned in their spots before shooting threads from them, it homed to Masami and tied his wrist and ankles, in which he did not try to break at first. "Did they not pay last month, and the month before it? Imbeciles," her words struck Masami. Did they truly not pay her goods for two months now? Surely, Neru's fabrics and seams were of good quality—of greatest quality, and she did not deserve her money getting stolen from her. "Why are you surprised, boy? You didn't know that you were a thief?"

Masami rapidly shook his head, "We're not thieves; surely, they have their reasons," he took the effort on trying to avoid glaring at her so that she may not assume an aggressive behavior from the boy himself, otherwise she might think that he was trying to fight back, "you know who I am, I'd never steal from you." Rather, they would not steal from her. Masami wanted to use his own name to cover up the management team's mistakes, no wonder they were so afraid. At his words, Neru laughed at him and made sure that he'd feel pathetic. Surely, it worked on the boy's esteem and he did no longer want to speak.

957/1275

北正美

#4Masami 

Distant Cooperation [Q: SOLO] Empty Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:56 am

Masami
"Of course, it's not you," said Neru, her expression switching to a sweet glance before she decided to tighten the binds, "it's that damned Yua forgetting to pay. Say, hmm? She had never taken me seriously, what if I end up burning your theater down, boy?" Would she actually do that? A part of Masami was doubtful and felt that Neru wasn't actually going to burn his theater down, and she struck Masami as a puppy who had lacked attention from her owner. Immediately, her expressions turned from intimidating to a very comical reaction. "Like, I'm not the only one trying to work hard even with all the money!" Now, she started to ramble from her seat, complaining about everything, even if it wasn't related to their matter. Masami sighed and as much as he could, he waved a hand at her, saying: "Okay, okay, we can get dango and talk it over, please don't burn the theater down," okay, maybe Masami truly was convinced that she'd burn the theater just like how he mentioned.

Hearing this, the woman couldn't help but scoff. "You're lucky, I like dango." She crossed her arms and released Masami, causing his feet to meet the ground once more. Neru had pouted for having Masami witness an immature part of her; she had retrieved the letter by causing it to fly towards her, right back into her fingers, then picking the pen that had floated in the air so that she may write a reply. "If they had sent someone else, they might have died. I can't make an enemy out of you," and, truly, she was upset that she couldn't fight Masami; a part of her wanted him to grow stronger to that she may cut him off, but that's never happening anytime soon. "Go away, brat. Don't even ask them to pay anymore, shoo!" Okay? Masami took the paper and bowed, eventually going back to his own way—back to the theater, "Y-Yes, ma'am!" Neru could almost throw a slipper at him.

1296/1275

北正美

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum