Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:16 am

Masami
Well, Masami(?) wasn't disappointed, but he wasn't surprised either. He expected not of what Beelzebub looked like other than perhaps being a tiny being, a silly creature with fly wings, but rather a more importunate-looking boy, now with wider-looking eyes and sharper teeth, but Masami(?) hadn't yet taken notice of those traits. Instead, he reached a hand out unto Beelzanebub's green hair and gently ruffling them—not. He had pulled them, brashly, so that he may take a closer look on the color of that said hair. "Huh? It's green? Why is it green?" Masami(?) had tried to separate the hair strands from one another, taking a closer look at the green hair roots, not taking into consideration of Beelzanebub's neck endurance and flexibility. Apparently, he was still Masami, albeit more expressive and honest at this point—was that it?

Now, he was technically rocking Beelzanebub's folded body. "Woah," Masami expressed in amazement, "it really is green! Could've just stuck to blond, though." Or, maybe Beelzebub was blue-haired, and that it mixed in? Having "Lucifer" take Masami over, more so as consuming him, the vessel had no choice but to slightly regain memories of what it was like in the demon realm. He decided to check Beelzanebub's sharp teeth instead, making sure that they won't fall off or anything related to that matter—thus he willingly got his fingers dirty by pulling Beelzanebub's mouth wide open, trying not to get his fingers in-between those sharp edges, but he had felt enough rigidness as to pass Lucifer's standards of legitimate-ness. "Okay, you really are Beelzebub," he shook his limb away from Beelzanebub then moved aside, apparently throwing the now green-haired vessel aside with the same foot that he had moved aside. Despite getting glimpses of what the demon realm looked like, Masami knew that he couldn't get a stable one. All those visions remained somewhat a fantasy, like a dream, but his mouth had answered him before he was able to think of reasons; in fact, he started to say: "This kid grew up in Joya and their darned talismans did a good deal on sealing me out," before he even started to think of a question.

A part of Masami wasn't even surprised, as if everything he was saying was by intention. "I'm back now, I think. Aren't we supposed to go back to the demon realm and claim our thrones as princes? Wait... is that how they do it in Fiorian-style? Or should we dominate Earthland first?" Surely, Masami was saying this in such an innocent voice, and he was aware of it... until then, he realized that he didn't know how to speak Joyan, but his mouth sort of ignored that realization and excessively shrugged to continue speaking. "Nah," apparently, even in take-over form, his mind changes quickly, "might get guilty about it; you seem like a pretty nice guy too, huh? Beelzebub?" His native Joyan tongue couldn't even pronounce Beelzebub's name properly, but he didn't know how to speak in Joyan in this state? What kinda amnesia is that? Wait a minute. "What's an 'Oscar'?" The question simply blurted out, a bit tad too late. In all honesty, Masami didn't like the feeling of using magic to change forms, so he never really got used to the sudden switch of physical and mental forms, but of course he'd never admit that. Wait, why was his hair green again?

DEMON SOUL FORM

北正美

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Guest 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:11 pm

"Yeah, it is green. Weird, huh?" Beelzanebub smiled as the tone quickly shifted, enjoying his hair being ruffled - though wishing it was being done by a pretty girl rather than a weird demon kid. "Nice for aesthetics, though. Shame the design was wasted on a mediocre, sub-par and unremembered shounen jump series though." Beelzanebub was willing to let Masami examine his teeth as well, opening a bit wide and jokingly letting out an "ahhh" as the boy examined his teeth, their sharpness even more apparent now. It looked as though simply touching one on the tip might be able to inflict a small wound on something. They were probably perfect for unwrapping things in plastic.

"That's us! Err, sorta. Not sure why you needed to become a dentist to confirm that though." Beelzanebub's memories were a bit shaky - Beelzebub's more specifically. The demon probably remembered less than the average one brought into Fiore via takeoever. It seemed that he was a special case overall, given that his transformation with Zane actually fused their personas together. Still, Beelzanebub was still Beezlebub. It took them a bit longer than expected to recognize the being as Lucifer, but once they did their eyes widened, their sharp teeth once again clenching together to make that shark-like smile. "Is that you, Lucifer? Ahh, this all makes more sense. I was so confused, lemme tell you!" Speaking of confusing, some of Lucifer's words made Beelzanebub wonder just how different situations were for some of the demons stuck here in the human bodies of earthland. Lucifer mentioned being sealed from Masami for years, but Beelzebub had only been in Zane (no homo) for a few months. It was sudden too, with no true explanation as to how he got there or how long it would take for him to be out. Beelzebub's lack of memory in some areas may have contributed to that. Perhaps this was all planned out beforehand rather than a random occurrence? The mystery of the situation was very enticing.

Beelzanebub figured asking Lucifer was a good first step. That being said, they knew how prideful the demon could be though, so they didn't mind letting him finish talking first. Interrupting probably would just end in trouble either way. "Dominating Fiore sounds like the more appealing option for now. They have quite a selection of nice things here - things I can't just get back home. I want to try getting it all before I even think of settling back down." Beelzanebub's greedy nature shined through not just in the way they wanted everything, but also the way that they desired to stay in Fiore for longer in general. The demon realm was already full of stuff they've already seen (or one half of them at least) but Fiore was full of brand new things around every nook and cranny. "An oscar? Errr, you wouldn't get it. Fourth wall breaks are kinda my gimmick anyways, so don't mention that."

Seeing as Masamifer was now off of Beelzanebub, the green haired demon sat up, stretching out their arms and back as they very satisfyingly made a crack. "By the way, we, or one part of us rather, have lost some of our memories. Do you know why we're here, Lucifer? In the bodies of earthland humans?" Looking up to the boy, Beelzanebub also wondered if the choices of their bodies were intentional. Beelzanebub then quickly remembered what Zane was like and quickly dismissed any thought that such a thing would ever have happened.

Spoiler:

#3Masami 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Masami
While Beelzanebub spoke, Masami couldn't help himself but make quick glances over the green-haired lad from head to toe, not exactly sure what he was examining, but he felt satisfied. For Masami who followed the heart rather than the head, he seemed to have been more impulsive rather than passionate in this state: doing and saying things whenever he wanted to, whenever he felt like so. Masami didn't understand most of what Beelzanebub said even if his roleplayer did so he stretched every now and then, trying to hide the fact that he was naive. Apparently, when the demon soul takes over him, he becomes unwilling of showing inexperience; he'd quietly reply, "Yeah, it's me, right here," when Beelzanebub asked if he was Lucifer. He was referred to as "Masamifer" somewhere, so let's use that.

Masamifer (or Lucimi), while Beelzanebub was speaking, couldn't stop thinking about ways he'd dominate Fiore. Should he start here, in Hosenka City? Or should he wait until his body is powerful enough to claim the whole Fiore as his own in one go? Beelzanebub has his own throne that Masamifer will establish for being pals; even if he was obnoxiously overconfident at times, he was still pretty much dedicated to his friends, even if he was unsure of their honesty and identity. "You're right, I remember seeing the same paintings over and over again in the halls," even if he had "remembered" them, those memories were just vague flashes of images, but Masamifer was still quite certain that those "flashes" were legitimate. Beelzanebub has convinced Masamifer that Fiore had things that they didn't have back in the demon realm, even if the Lucifer inside Masami wasn't sure of how he was in the past. Looks like he'll only retrieve memories once he's right in front of them, like how he remembered slight visions of Beelzebub when Zane released it to become "them," because they recognize two in one while Masami still thinks that he's being himself—vice versa with Lucifer.

"Did you make a contract with them?" a lot of people are familiar of Lucifer being some kind of businessman—the big boss, the one who makes a lot of money. The same mindset, even if Masami was already the same ever since, had seemingly intensified now that he'd become Masamifer. He had thought that perhaps they made contracts with human beings and that they had forgotten. As self-aware as Masami is, and that he has been assuming that his parents came contact with demons and reigned curses upon their children, he believed that his parents had made an exchange with demons. "Or maybe their ancestors," he added, "maybe you tried stealing something but ended up forging with the item that Zane had." To Lucifer, who is now part of Masami, he did not recognize Zane but only Beelzebub. To Masamifer, Beelzanebub was that pathetic thief that got himself stuck into this mess. Would have been better to have a conversation with the woman whose scent now vaguely lingered in the air, revealing a fragrance of something farther than the demon realm, but Masami had only realized that now that he had let Lucifer out to take him over.

He came to check his fingernails to continue. "Since I've been asleep for two years now, they probably called the wrong demon in this Joya country, then sealed me in for being unfamiliar," he was still ticked off of the thought, but it was largely the case, "I knew that I died before, but I'm alive now, you think I resurrected?" The "resurrection" part felt a little iffy to Masami(fer). Joyan tales recall going to Heaven when they disappear, and staying on Earthland stops you from going to a better place, which was why elders usually stop the attempt of resurrection rituals in shrines because they believe that these souls were already off to somewhere better for them. Somewhere, Masamifer recalls meeting a woman who had told him that perhaps somebody wanted to keep him alive, therefore he had lived until now.

For a prideful demon like Lucifer, he hated uttering the next dialogues, but did not hesitate whatsoever. "Maybe we're tasked to find other vessels, maybe they got some weird amnesia too—if that's the case, maybe something happened in the demon realm—maybe someone slayed us and now we're here." In short, he hated losing, but this was worthwhile information that needed to be said. Otherwise, both of them will be stuck in naivety, not knowing anything at all. It was better to share ideas this way; "I like this kid, though: healthy, flexible, a bit of a crybaby, took him a while to learn how to use magic properly, not a thief who thought that some urn was gold," now, this was just a part of Masami who judged himself. The idea of Zane's failure of stealing a counterfeit urn couldn't help but burst Masamifer into a childish laugh, making fun of the greedy fellow as much as having the need to tuck his arms under his stomach and sit down because of the laughter. "Mosquitoes, haha! Were always so—" at this point, he wasn't able to compete his words due to laughter anymore.

DEMON SOUL FORM

北正美

#4Guest 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:30 am

"Contract? Still doesn't ring a bell..." Beelzanebub was becoming increasingly frustrated at their lack of understanding of their situation. It seemed like Lucifer had a fair idea of sorts about how he came to be with Masami, but the same could not be said for Beezlebub and Zane. What about the two of them was different from the others? Then again, Masamifer was the first encounter Beelzanebub has had with the other demons so far. Perhaps Lucifer was the outlier. Perhaps every case was just as different as the one between the two standing in the theatre. "Aaah, guess it's just not worth trying to overthink right now. There's more important things going on. Ressurections, seals and the like matter little to us when there's a brand new thing to collect at every corner. Say, have you heard about those Joyan idol groups? They're really quite something. We'll have to talk about it for hours on end at some point in the future."

"Ehhh, we dunno. He seems a bit young..." Beelzanebub looked down at Masamifer, remembering how Masami looked before he transformed. Having a vassal who was a child seemed to have a fair amount of disadvantages. Zane was lucky enough to be tall and an adult, even if he did have the mind of a child - probably even more so than Masami did. Beelzanebub's face soon grew very frustrated, his eyebrows and frown making a very irritated expression at Masamifer's comments. "You shut your mouth! I'll have you know that we're the lord of the flies! F L I E S! Those irritating bloodsuckers are beneath us!" Strangely enough, being a misquito actually did fit the sin of greed. Though some would actually consider Beelzebub to be the embodiment of gluttony. Some envy, even. Still, either of those 3 sins would fit a misquito much better than a fly. Beelzanebub just wished that religious texts and analysts would just pick one sin and stick with it. Seriously, it's super confusing.  "That's it, you're not invited to see my stash when we manage to acquire every item we can in Fiore! We're pretty far away from it now though, admittedly... turns out that this realm is pretty wide, and having a human body doesn't really make travel the easiest."

The fact that the two had met tonight was interesting, though. Was this all by chance, or was it something that drew them together - fate, as one may call it. Placing their hand on their chin, Beelzanebub attempted to look smarter by scratching it a little as they spoke. "This is a weird coincidence, though. There are a lot of different people in this country - city, even. Yet here we are meeting you after only a month or so of the two of us being in the same body ourselves. Do you think there's any kind of connection?" Perhaps Beelzanebub was just overthinking it.

Spoiler:

#5Masami 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:56 am

Masami
Folding his lips into a very vague frown, Beelzanebub wasn't the only one who grew frustrated about their situation. Masami had always grown so restless when it came to things he didn't understand, even more so when he lets Lucifer intertwine with his soul, causing him to become more angry than frustrated. He also wouldn't express this—pride didn't allow him to stop revealing a calm and collected demeanor, showing completely alright on the outside. He'd even stretch slightly when he lay down on the ground from a great laugh, realizing just now that flies and mosquitoes are two different insects—Both are still pretty annoying, though,—indirectly playing the violin wherever they go, those kinds of sounds aren't Masami's type of music.

When Beelzanebub spoke of Joyan idol groups, a visual of very old women coated in layers of clothing came in Masami's mind, the traditional Kabuki performers, so he had assumed that Zane was into that kind of things—or Beelzebub? Is that his 'stash' meant? Not that Masami had problems with it, those "idol groups" really were assembled to be loved by many, of any age, but mostly people of old age. Although it should have been normal by now, Masamifer had slightly looked down on Beelzanebub at that point, assuming that he (or them) was into the senior citizens of Joya. He won't bring that up, though; "Can't you just fly? With magic?" from what Masami could recall, he had taught himself a spell that allows him to fly. For the Lord of Flies, that should have been easy for him. By then, Masamifer would have sat down in Indian-style, lightly munching on his bottom lip, a pattern of actions that indicate the starting of new thoughts. By then, Masami would try to separate his' and Lucifer's thoughts, even if they were already 'one' at the moment.

"Honestly, I'm not complaining," said Masamifer, "you seem like a pretty chill guy, and I wouldn't wanna make enemies." There was no lie in that – even without Lucifer, Masami had never wanted to make enemies and now that he had met Beelzanebub, he'd have an ally that would cover for him in times of trouble. For someone like Lucifer who'd make exchanges and contracts, he can't help but do something in return. Unfortunately, the 'Satan' counterpart of mine's a pretty obnoxious guy, he thought as he rolled his eyes, slightly in annoyance. Even if he didn't know who that demon was, personally, he had received a flash of memory about who it was. "Since you're familiar with who I am, how about we create a contract?" as if offering, or persuading both Beelzebub and Zane in one body, Masamifer held a hand out and grinned. "Let's say... I can do lots of things for you. If the tides change and you needed assistance, for example: in terms of financial assistance, you may freely find me as Lucifer and I'll give you what you need."

There were also lots of other things he wanted to offer, but unbeknownst to him how'd he explain it clearly to Beelzanebub, afraid that he may not understand. "Since Fiorian men are power-greedy and I'm a battery of that said power, you can make me fall to your side in whatever instances; have you ever been the lord of your lord?" ever since long ago, Masami had accepted that he wasn't made for fighting—worse is that he had to depend on people if he wanted to be in the success, but he wanted to use that drawback as an opportunity to make himself of use. Even with the demon soul activated in him, he was still the person who'd want to be as useful as possible; "From the soul of Greed, I'll work with you so that you'd satisfy your never-ending craving for materialism; we can't do much in the bodies of humans, and I'm the vessel who allows anyone to do what they yearn to do; what do you say?"

DEMON SOUL FORM

北正美

#6Guest 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:06 am

"Flying? Uhh..." Beelzanebub moved their eyes away for a second, debating on if they should lie or not. Impressing Lucifer certainly sounded nice, but at this point Beelzanebub was aware that the visual cues of a potential lie were already in place. Perhaps it was better to just tell the truth. "Still working on it! Don't worry, we'll get it down pat soon." Beelzanebub made a mental note in their head to really get to work on that training. Technically they had actually already finished training it, but the spell training was approved after the first thread began yet also before this one began, but since this is a continuation of that thread would it count? It was hard to say, but Beelzanebub didn't wanna risk Jyu's fury.

A contract was not something Beelzanebub was expecting to form. Both sides of their personality kind of clashed on this issue. Beelzebub did not like contracts, usually viewing them as more often than not taking away from potential earnings of a situation. Zane liked contracts, mostly because they meant that a deal could be assured. This reflected a bit on their approach to handling matters. Beelzebub often was reluctant to have Zane receive assistance from others in fear of them seeking a portion of the winnings, while Zane took a more realistic stance on them and accepted that there were things that couldn't be done without a deal. Masami and Lucifer's contract was... odd. It seemed less of a contract and more of an offer, as though he was a volunteer. Beelzanebub narrowed their eyes a bit at the young man, not sure what to make of it. They felt as though it wasn't something that'd be genuine coming from the demon. What did the other side have to gain? Beelzanebub only saw benefits for themself. It smelled fishy.

"Uhh, well, it sounds nice. What's your end of the deal, though? What do you want from us? Call us jaded, but it seems odd that you'd just offer to help us out with nothing in return. Is this one of those 'read the fine print' things? If I listened to your words in reverse would there be a hidden message saying you now own my soul?" Beelzanebub's words were humorous in tone near the end, but they was very clearly serious about his questions. It just seemed so odd. Demons weren't really known to be the most kind beings out there, after all. Then again... was it a demon who offered them that, or a human? Perhaps it was both?

#7Masami 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:36 am

Masami
Oooh, thought Masami(fer), he shouldn't have said that, now I'm intrigued! Intrigued about which par—oh, he meant the "a hidden message saying you now own my soul" part that Beelzanebub mentioned; Masami's physical heart was feeling hella giddy now that Beelzanebub brought that banter up. In all honesty, Masami is alright with giving more than receiving in return—as long as he isn't being abused, of course, but what does Lucifer want? Lucifer wants servants, oh, well... that's true too—but how's that gonna work if his vessel is the type to serve instead of being served? Now, Lucifer doesn't know whether he'll consider himself equal to Beelzebub in terms of power or not, because he was wise enough not to get too prideful, but now Beelzebub was tempting him? Ah, this is really bad, he thought, leaving a moment of silence for both him and Beelzanebub, trying to grasp an honest albeit vague answer in return, because there was no way Masami would just bluntly say: "Why not?" righ—Oh, crap—?

Now that Masami was looking up to Beelzanebub, literally, he couldn't help but force a childish smile just to make up for that stupid kid's impulsive answer. Masami had forgotten that whenever his soul intertwines with Lucifer's, he becomes overconfident, which leads to saying (mostly) everything that comes to mind! "Go on, try reversing my words, kid," he said, coming to a grin instead of a smile that made Masami look like "the" kid between the two of them, "didn't you hear what I said? 'Becoming the lord of your lord,' it's automatic that you'd serve me back." After all, that's the only thing Lucifer cared about, now that he's in Earthland with nothing, not even the memories of how he appeared in Masami's soul... nothing. Even at this point, although Lucifer recognizes Beelzebub as his equal for both being princes of hell (or something like that), he still was not sure about his capabilities... he can't even fly! At the same time, Lucifer within Masami can't even fight.

Then, Masami would move his lips into a small pout, slightly complaining. "I'm reeeaaaallllyyy trying to be nice here, but you're honestly tempting me. Don't ask me what I want next time, okay?" at the same time, they've got no idea what Beelzanebub can do at the momen—"At the same time, I've got no idea what you can do at the moment,"—okay s—"but we're both stuck in bodies of blond kids so I want to work with you, unless you're willing to pay for my food and rent too?" Fine, go say whatever you want to say.

"Looks like inevitable things are going to come back sooner than we expect, too. What else do you want me to do? Carry you around while you still can't fly and make you wine while I'm still at it? Or boost your ego by calling you "attractive" and "mighty" because humans like that, right? Aren't you supposed to be happy now that 'Lucifer' is making these 'offers' for you?" Hey, did we forget that Masami's a kid? Not only that, with Lucifer's help, he had begun to get quite verbally active in expressing himself, too. That said, he started to tear up—rolling down the floor, and started to grumble and whine. "Me and this kid is just getting really really really really really really really lonely, okay?? A million-year-old demon is stuck with a kid like me and I can't even read or write Fiorian, and I don't know how to go back in Joya; I came here looking for some darned cure but got myself possessed by Nephilim blood and it's conflicting with the demon soul so how the hell am I going to get rid of that?" he sniffled, "I don't even know WHO THE HELL Lucifer is, who cares about Fiorian folklore? I don't even know who Beelzebub is—oh wait, I kinda do but not in a way that actual cultured people do BUT THE THING IS THAT the demon is literally within me and if I were to speak in Lucifer's point of view, I'll admit that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK MY OWN NATIVE LANGUAGE WHEN I'M IN THIS FORM ugh, why is it so hard to be a mortal? All you adults are hella mean."

Then, Masami would quietly sob to the ground, facing downwards. He wouldn't be able to say these things if he was the normal Masami, but to be honest, it's fun writing straightforward/direct characters like this kid over here.

DEMON SOUL FORM

北正美

#8Guest 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:27 am

Beelzanebub's questions tempted a lot of response from the demon in front of them, definitely much more than they were expecting. Beelzanebub actually was somewhat annoyed that he had gotten so into it all, but they supposed from a being representing pride it was to be somewhat expected. Their eye twitching a bit as they listened to Masamifer go on, Beelzanebub was especially hurt by two things: the assumption they were not able to fly, and the assumption that they would like to be complimented. These were both completely true statements. They just didn't want to admit they were true, not even to themselves. "Hey, watch it! We're the lords of the flies, of course we can fly! Our wings just need a day or two more of adjusting is all, you'll see!" The timeline was certainly odd enough already for this to be true. Beelzanebub soon pointed their finger at Masamifer, a dramatic gesture made in order to make a point (get it?) to the demon. This part of their personality was definitely taken from Zane. "And whether you compliment us or not doesn't matter to us! Go on, do it right now! Compliment us! It won't have any effect at all, so throw out dozens of compliments!"

The most surprising part of all came when Masamifer suddenly broke down crying. It was clear the kid had a lot of pent up emotions, and it made sense why. Not every pre-teen (or just teen?) ended up with a demon inside of them. Beelzanebub though that they should do the only thing that was proper in this situation - make a sarcastic joke rather than actually helping out. "Damn, so this is puberty, huh?" Beelzanebub looked to their side a bit as if they smiling to some hidden camera, signaling the audience that it was about time to laugh at their genius comedy. "But, well.... I suppose we can help each other out from time to time. You have to buy us tacos from now on though. We eat them a lot. Zane's a big fan of Taco Bell, but Beelzebub is more of a Taco Time guy." The way Beelzanebub spoke of their two seperate halves was odd, as though they were talking about someone who wasn't them. Technically Beelzanebub was them, but at the same time they weren't them. Does having to say them, they, their, us, we and all get awfully confusing? Yes.

Looking back to Masami's body as it lay bawling on the floor, Beelzanebub let out a hefty sight before speaking. "Cmon now, this is all a little dramatic... even Zane wasn't this way at your age." Zane actually was this way at Masami's age, but his influence on Beelzanebub's personality tempted the fused being to lie. "Besides, you still have to show us more of this theater! It's got a lot of stuff we can steal. Errr, seal. As in... look at it like a seal. They have those big cute eyes, don't they? Just like us."

#9Masami 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:31 am

Masami
Feeling good at how dramatic he had become, Masamifer wiped the tears off of his cheeks with fingers. "Ack... it's all sticky now..." he didn't listen to Beelzanebub as much. Immediately after that dramatic session, he stood up as if nothing had happened—as if he didn't humiliate himself a few seconds ago (he'll definitely feel embarrassed after turning back into the normal Masami, though). Even if he minded his own thing, Masamifer couldn't help but listen to whatever Beelzanebub had to say even if he chose not to, since he was the only companion that Masami had at the moment. Tacos...? thought Masamifer, Did we demons even have tastebuds? I remember only drinking blood wine because it makes me feel fancy, truly, it was such a mystery. Lucifer wasn't much of a gourmet so he wasn't at all interested, but this was still a trade-off despite having such an informal exchange. When Beelzanebub asked himself if it was puberty, Lucifer couldn't help but agree when he sighed. Being consumed by the demon soul at least made Masami look and sound much more matured, but not as enough as the demon wanted. The vessel isn't the only one that adjusts to the demon, but the demon soul adjusts to the vessel, too. I suddenly remember how obnoxious the other demon lords are, he thought, pouting to himself. The Lucifer within Masami couldn't remember his own exact identity, but he'd continuously receive visions that prove how hard it was to cooperate with the other demon lords.

Now that Beelzebub was in the same situation, they have no other choice but to cooperate. Why were they even sent back to Earthland? At this point, it was only Lucifer who was trying to work things out between the two four of them.

"Oh, sure. I'll buy tacos for the great and aspiring, magnificent Lord of Flies." Masamifer had to emphasize the compliments in the sentence as he brushes the dust off of his clothing; Masami surely wanted to get the compliments through as genuine as possible, but altogether made it sound extremely sarcastic. When Beelzanebub tried to say something more about the theater, Masamifer couldn't help but feel annoyed. When they were going to steal the urn a while ago, imagining how an effort could go to waste had made Masami very sad, but at this point he was starting to get angry.

"You want the theater?" Masamifer asked with impulse, "I can give you the theater," at this point, neither Masami nor Lucifer knows what they were saying. It doesn't seem like they were a good match apart from Masami being able to express himself due to pride, but Lucifer had become more submissive rather than assertive; such as the idea of giving everything you had. At the moment, Masamifer didn't have any malicious intentions, even if he wanted to conspire plans to get more than Beelzanebub would receive. As if I'd rival a fly, he made an excuse for himself because although Masami is willing to view everyone as his friend, Lucifer knew that it wasn't the case for him. Masamifer looked at Beelzanebub with his sharp eyes making it seem as if he was glaring at the Lord of Flies, and it matched well with the newly scarlet-colored irises that appeared as if it glowed with pride. "If I kill you now, I'll feel bad because of my vessel, but maybe we can try it out to see if you can go back to Hell?" and if they want to find the answer out, then they should try something out, right?

DEMON SOUL FORM

北正美

#10Guest 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:49 pm

"Wait, really? Nice. We're spending way too much of our money on those things. Zane'll probably end up being overweight in a month or two as well, but oh well." A smile came across Beelzanebub's face. The promise of free tacos was more than enough to make this entire meeting worthwhile. To tell the truth, they didn't even know if there was any reason to stick around anymore. This was it. This was the peak. Their life was never going to get any better than how it was at this very moment.

Beelzanebub's face turned to an expression of confusion, stepping back just a little bit. "You'll give us the theatre? Like, the whole building? I mean hey, I guess property is a material possession too when you think on it..." It seemed incredibly odd to them that Masamifer would so openly give them what they wanted. Did Masamifer just have some crush on them? If so, the feelings were unfortunately not reciprocated. It was a heartbreaking truth, but Beelzanebub only had one person in their heart - the idea of acquiring everything they could. But the fact of the matter is that what they described wasn't a thing, it was a person. As much as they wanted everything, it mostly came down to material possessions. They had little interest in the hearts or minds of other living beings.

Beelzanebub nervously backed up a few paces further at Masamifer's suggestion, holding their arms straight out and waving them a bit as if to try and calm the young boy/demon fusion down a little bit. "Woah woah, slow down a bit! We have noooo interest in trying that. Our souls are fused, right? That's not something we've ever heard of before! Way too risky to try out. You can try it on yourself, though! Little grim, but it gets that way sometimes. The conversation had taken a very sudden turn. In fact, now that Beelzanebub thought about it, the conversation had been making turn after turn after turn. They supposed things were like that when at Masami's age... they were sure the boy would eventually simmer down a little. Just give it a year or two. Or more. They weren't really sure on their exact age after all.

Running their hands through their hair, Beelzanebub sighed. This whole ordeal was giving them a bit of a headache. Their fused form seemed for the most part sane, but Masami's seemed very off the wall. So unpredictable. They understood that this was probably a dangerous situation, and that it was best if they got the demon out of the boy as much as possible and as quick as possible. Maybe a lie of sorts could persuade them...? It would have to be a simple lie, mind you. Anything too complex would be too easy to figure out. Looking up to Masamifer, Beelzanebub tapped on the side of their head. "Speaking of which, do you get headaches when you're transformed for too long? We do. It's kinda coming on right now, haha. All of us should transform back soon - especially you. Your younger vessel might end up getting headaches in a more severe matter, right?"

#11Masami 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:44 am

Masami
Masamifer's scarlet-red eyes looked at Beelzanebub from top to bottom; wait a moment, he's not Joyan, so why would a part of Masami want to give it away? At the same time, he'll know in future threads how important the theater actually was to him. He laughed at himself in reaction to Beelzanebub's response to the suggestion of going back to hell. "Of course, you're more human now—more cowardly, rather," then, he'd hum to himself, because the same goes for Masami and Lucifer too, anyway. In conclusion: both Masami and Lucifer settled with never again suggesting they'd give the theater away, although surely they'd need another successor again soon, but now wasn't the time yet. "I could do that, too," Masamifer's face lit up as if he wasn't saying anything questionable, at the moment or even in the future, "because then if I killed myself in front of you, you'll never forget my existence and then I'll forever dwell in you, right?" no, Masamifer seriously was theorizing this without any sort of shade at all. He was still "pure" and curious, so Beelzanebub was right when they said that it was a "little grim" but then again, apparently everything at this point was a little too grim.

Lucifer was what, a hundred thousand years old? Way too old of a man; he stretched a hand out and gave Beelzanebub a pat in the head as if Masamifer themselves were older, both in take-over form and not. "I'm kidding; you're young, you should enjoy life too," where the hell were these words coming from? A piece of Lucifer felt good when he said something "wise" and "kind" to someone else, and it was Masami's side that was influencing this—hm, right, they should do this more often. Masamifer was reminded of bedtime when he noticed the lantern he left in the stage, because all of this started because of some urn used for a stage prop. Other than that, they'd still have more props to make the next day. Masamifer ran a hand through their long, wavy hair that was apparently of great weight – his back turned against Beelzanebub.

Well, if ever, Masami would get embarrassment rather than headaches when he transforms... "too long," however long that was. He had days where he'd stay in the same form but until now, he'd admit that he still was not used to it. "No," he replied, a hand raised in the air; it called forth a gigantic hand that seemed to have decayed—skinny fingers that were almost bones, and sharp nails that made it "a little too grim" as how Beelzanebub called it. The hand floated in the air and Masami sat on it; now, he was flying, and he wanted to show this off to Beelzanebub. "As I said, this kid's body is flimsy, but healthy. There must be a problem to your host—maybe drink more water when you change back?" Maybe, as water often solves almost everything. With a little intention, Masamifer yawned and lay upon the gigantic, magical hand's palm. If only Beelzanebub didn't point it out, then he won't feel as tired as he was now.

"My vessel won't get headaches like you because he doesn't even know what tacos are," maybe there wasn't else to blame apart from the tacos; then, as he directed, the hand hovered to the stage to pick up the lantern, and then it was as if his flesh peeled off into fire—Masami was finally back to his original self. "Wooh, finally," he "finally" remembered how to speak the native tongue, "I'll be going to sleep now, older person. Please don't try stealing anything because that's a very mean thing to do. Goodnight, kind Mr. Zane! You're a very cool person and I'd definitely have tea with you next time," apparently, the transition of voices felt awkward to Masami as well. Earlier, he was more of a crossdressing (and very convincing) male rather than a kid who looked like both genders, or just a child in general. And, like that, he snoozed as the magical hand hovered on its' own, through the window on where Zane and Nuala passed the first time, then the magical hand itself locked the window and looked at Beelzanebub as if it laughed at it.

Until now, Masami believes that it was the back door that was left opened, but how can it be left open if every single entrance was locked by chains and multiple other locks? Maybe it was better to get locked in than getting locked outside—the theater feels pretty homey based on customer reviews, anyway.

[exit]

DEMON SOUL FORM

北正美

#12Guest 

Princes of Demons [SOCIAL; ZANE] Empty Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:16 am

The headache lie didn't work, sorta. It seemed like Masamifer was very much healthy when transformed, something that made Beelzanebub think that they had probably transformed for long periods of time in the past. At least that's what they assumed, anyways. For all Beelzanebub knew they were just giving this kid and the demon host a little bit too much credit. Still, the point about Zane needing to drink more water was probably a good point, even if the headache part was a lie. Zane really just drank too much liquor and soda. He would probably pass out from dehydration some day in the future....

Beelzanebub shrugged a bit, deciding to transform from their fused state. Saying the magical word from earlier, Beelzanebub quickly shifted back into Zane proper, his blonde hair and blue eyes darting around the room. He never would get truly used to that feeling of coming back. Beelzanebub was him, but not like, HIM, you know? Letting out a sigh of relief, Zane stretched his arms. "Finally, back to my more handsome self." "That's debatable." Ignoring Beelzebub's comment for the time being, Zane looked down to find the nice kid from earlier was now pretty much back to normal. Smiling down at the boy, Zane found it oddly wholesome how much the kid respected him. For a guy who had basically betrayed his guild and country, lived with an evil demon inside his head, had a girlfriend who he had accidentally gotten who would probably kill him one day and had gotten food poisoning from texmex restaurants over 10 times in the past month, it was nice to have someone look up to you. "Have a good one, Masami. I'll teach you what tacos are next time to. I think you'll like them."

As Zane started to walk to find a way out of the theatre, he stopped as he realized there was one thing he forgot to comment on. "Oh, and uh, don't worry. I won't steal anything. I'm a good person, after all." Looking back and flashing a smile towards where he last saw Masami, Zane once again soon turned his head and walked down the hall on his way out of the theatre. "Yeah, we're not stealing anything for sure."

"Yeah, for sure. Nothing stolen at all, haha. We left and didn't take anything at all, right Beelzebub?"

"Right. Christian Zane is a solid citizen."

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum