Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:36 am

Alisa

WORDS: 210 | TAG: @Sofia | DARING DRESS  

Once again, Alisa couldn't help but giggle, content to just watch her ravishing wife, as she mulled over the answer, content to keep quiet and let her luscious lover guess the answer, winking knowingly at her, all but promising the girl not to help her more than the odd clue here and there:

"Getting colder there my love~... Though I'll admit, Asteran wine is quite wonderful in its own right.", spoke the sculptress, brow furrowing, shaking her head as Sofia stepped further away from the correct answer, yet not without an honorable mention to the kind of wine she'd have glady filled the tables at her wedding with.

Sofia had actually gotten closer the first time around as she thought about their wedding and the familiar environment they two found themselves in. Now, the question was... Would Sofia manage to make something out of the little hint Alisa provided her? The sculptress leaned in ever so softly into the table, smile widening, laughing heartily at the mention of that Sofisa story:

"Oh, most defenitely. Now that is completely correct~", answered the sculptress, doing little more than nodding as she sipped her wine, feeding their lover those little clues as she helped her worked her way towards the correct answer, eventually picking up the bottle of wine as her glass started running dry, and refilling both hers and Sofia's as she wondered if she'd need to give her a couple more clues...

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Sofia 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:11 am

Sofia

WORDS: 250 | Pink Perfection

“Colder…?” Mostly assured that the Asteran answer would be wrong but the manner in which Alisa responded to it making Miss Serena a little confused, the issue of heat and absence thereof threw her a bit as she tried to work out why the wedding might have been that much warmer in this game, but at the same time couldn’t help but find herself a bit amused by the choice of her wonderful wife as well.
“Be the first time anything about that trip was less than red hot~” Licking her lips and sliding her hand across the table smoothly as she reached for the hand of her ravishing raven, the emerald eyed enchantresses all too readily remembered the steamy moments they had shared by the sea and in the hotel and everywhere else whilst they had been together on the western coast, and smirked at her beautiful bride as she reminded her tempting tablemate of it as well.

“Though, that doesn’t make it much different than the places we’ve been…” Not wholly intent on giving up with the game either but those memories of their times together something that Sofia couldn’t help but bask in, so many images of bliss seemed to sprout in the mind of the minx that she couldn’t help but feel a little distracted by them, and relaxed back into her chair with glass in hand as she poured over those images and events in her mind.
“We’ve been on so many adventures, haven’t we…?” Shaking her head as all those happy recollections flooded her, all that the bubbly brunette could do was eye her luscious lover and smile, wondering all the while if they were in the midst of yet another special little event in their ever lasting storybook…

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

#28Alisa 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:32 am

Alisa

WORDS: 210 | TAG: @Sofia | DARING DRESS  

Even now, her seductive Sofia's choice of words her shot a shiver up her spine, and the sculptress knew it all too well. Her wonderful wife was utterly, wholeheartedly correct in that assessment, after all, few other night with her had been as utterly breathtaking as that one. They hadn't had that many fights in their few year history together, and yet... Whenever they made up, they always made an unforgettable memory together:

"Well, It's all relative, my love~", teased the tall temptress, eyes narrowing as she nibbled her bottom lip, knowing all too well how as far as heat went, few of their adventures ever quite measured up to the sweltering sensuality that was their wedding night, and quite frankly, Alisa wouldn't have it any other way.

Quite the opposite, if she were to have one night she wanted to cherish as the most incredible in all her life, well, she only really had one option there now, didn't she? In the end, she couldn't help but sneak a hand up over the table, taking a firm, loving hold of her wife's as she giggled:

"Ufufu... We sure have, haven't we~...?", sighed the sculptress, squeezing that marvellous mitt as she held that gorgeous green gaze, giggling as she cocked her head playfully and added, "Quite incredible what someone can do with only a couple of years, is it not~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Sofia 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:55 am

Sofia

WORDS: 300 | Pink Perfection

Relative…? It seeming like the ebony empress could not sit idly by and let her emerald eyed enchantress suffer too much without a little hint to push her into the right direction, that one little note that she was offered by Alisa seemed to echo in the mind of Miss Serena, and thanks to her more abstract and creative mind of the minx it didn’t take much more than that for the link to be made between the beautiful beverage and where it came from.
“Heeheehee, once again my wonderful wife amazes me~” Shaking her head and smiling despite the fact that she had been tipped off by her temptress as to the origin of the wine, though perhaps the princess might have otherwise been a little upset to have her game made that bit easier by the interference, more than anything she couldn’t help but shine with happiness now that she had guessed the answer with the help of her gorgeous gothic goddess.

“Though I am a little embarrassed that it took me this long to realize… This is your uncles wine, isn’t it?” The ravishing raven guiding her reminiscence toward that wonderful time they had taken to the woods of Orchidia together, their first trip somewhere together in fact, though not everything about it had been easy now that she had the benefit of hindsight it had been in many ways one of the most defining parts of their relationship.
“No wonder it felt so special and important… It was that trip that made me realize that I’d fallen in love with you~?” After all the chance to meet the family of her mighty marvel something which Sofia had always treasured since and that insight into her younger life helping her to understand the woman opposite her that bit better, it was the event that had taken a red hot tryst and added some depth and true emotion to their combination, and she had to guess that was the reason that her luscious lady had helped her recall it as well. It made their date feel like it was a trip down memory lane, touching all those great moments that had built them as a couple…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#30Alisa 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:15 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @Sofia | DARING DRESS  

In all honesty, Alisa had to admit, when she uttered those playful couple words, not for a second she'd imagine they'd come out as such a clear, unignorable hint... Leave it to a woman who trusts her instincts without a fault to not always understand them until she takes a moment to mull over them:

"Fufu~... That is correct. And I'm sure he'd love you for noticing that~", winked the sculptress, giggling at her luscious lover as she couldn't help but take another slow sip of the now freshly full glass of wine.

In the end, she rose it over the table, holding it halfway between herself and her beloved, inviting Sofia to once again meet Alisa's glass with her own. Yet for a moment there, if just a split second, that unabating confidence faded as her cheeks reddened ever so slightly, and Alisa couldn't help but rub her cheek softly as they reddened:

"It... Might have taken me quite a bit longer to realize it myself but...", Alisa couldn't help but smile as she squeezed on her lover's hand, firmly yet surprisingly gently for someone as powerful as herself, gazing amorously into the eyes of her beloved as her smile widened ever so slightly, "I feel as though I feel fell for you the very moment I laid eyes on you~..."

Leave it to the hopelessly romantic artist to say as much, and indeed, though she'd always had that side to her, Alisa always hid it behind a frigid layer of cynicism, to dream about love at first sight while wholeheartedly, if only outwardly believing it could never amount to more than a hopeful young woman's dreams... Sofia had dispelled all of those beliefs and shown her how she could indeed fall head over heels for a woman she'd just met, and wouldn't wish it any other way.

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Sofia 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:28 am

Sofia

“Heeheehee, really?” Amused both by the smooth words and sincerity in the admission that Alisa gave her, while Miss Serena was certainly intrigued by the other little note that her wonderful wife had given her for the moment she felt happy to tease and remember their first meeting, and knew that the woman across the table might do the same.
“That would explain the looks you were giving me across the swimming pool then~” Doubting that anyone in the world would have this right either, the opportunity to tantalize the strongest and most beautiful woman in the world, and that making her feel that bit more special as she grinned at her glamorous goddess, and grinned because of that supreme sense of satisfaction that she got from knowing she was all hers.

“God, I know I wasn’t wearing a lot but that gaze made me feel naked~” After all there feeling like there was no finer prize than having this heavenly heroine as her own, though she mostly aimed for mischief the mermaid still laced her words with truth as she confessed the fact that that she felt the same way in one manner of speaking, and as she remembered that first look between them she also felt whole heartedly that nothing had changed about that fact since day one for her either.
“Though it didn’t take us all that long to get that way, did it~?” Sofia knew that she still looked at this pretty and proud and powerful woman and felt exposed and transfixed by what she saw, and didn’t want to change that fact really. After all, that was one of the many things she liked about her luscious lover, really. From minute one, second one in fact, she had seen her as who she was and not what she was, and that was a change for a princess which was completely breathtaking…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#32Alisa 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Alisa

"My my~... In my defense, I wasn't really the only one now, was i~?", teased the tall temptress, reaching a hand out, resting it over Sofia's teasing those dainty digits over her soft, smooth skin as she giggled and gazed into those beautifully vibrant green eyes of her beloved.

She couldn't help but squeeze that marvellous mitt in her own, the smooth, silky soft sensation of her skin just enough to shoot delighted shivers down every inch of her body, though granted, not nearly as much as the words she uttered next. In all fairness, it just so happened to be one of Sofia's many talents... Though Alisa wasn't about to let her seize the upper hand so easily, biting her lip as she slipped one foot out of her heels, and brought it up to her lover's calf, drawing a teasing caress as she cocked her head teasingly:

"Ufufu, just the gaze~...?", she quipped, cocking her head playfully as she gazed into the eyes of marvellous mermaid, feeling a tingle shooting up her spine as she thought back to that sweltering, sensuous meeting that brought the two into each other's arms, but in the end, Sofia stole the words right from her mouth, "Indeed... Not to mention, I do remember somebody going out of their way to meet me under the water... She must have had something in mind that she didn't want anybody else seeing, wouldn't you agree~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Sofia 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:05 pm

Sofia

“Teeheeheehee, I suppose you weren’t, were you~?” Giggling as Alisa pointed out the fact that she wasn’t the only one who found herself fascinated by another soul beside the pool that day, Miss Serena bit her lip lightly as she grinned back and confirmed her own captivation from the very first moment she had let her green gaze rest on the gorgeous girl who now sat opposite her, and felt a little shiver run up her spine as she remembered the scene between them.
“But in MY defence, who could help gawking with what you were wearing, hm~?” Not knowing it at the time but a touch of destiny seeming like it had tainted both their desires in that moment, the bubbly brunette could remember all too clearly how transfixed she had been by the tantalizing temptress as soon as she had seen her, and though she made a joke about it being largely to do with the magenta marvel she had been sporting at the time she knew in her heart the real reason had been something else. It had been like she had been shot by the quiver of a cherub and fallen in love at first sight, though would not have realized that for some time.

“Out of my way~? Is that the way you saw it…? To me it felt like the second I sank beneath the surface a certain someone was chasing me down~” Neither of them ever having the easiest time admitting that fact however and sharing a common love of mischief between them, the emerald eyed enchantress instead shook her head as her wonderful wife tease her and smiled, offering a rather different point of view of the scene they had shared between them…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#34Alisa 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:53 pm

Alisa

"Well, if it got your attention so effortlessly, I'm most certainly pleased to have put it on that day~", nodded the sculptress, reaffirming her decision, giggling gracefully as she threw her wonderful wife a flirtatious little wink. In the end, she merely leaned into the table, ever so slightly, brushing a loose lock of back hair behind her shoulder, just enough to tempt her luscious lover with the view of that voluptuous valley, only a few inches below, just enough to drive her point home, "Though since you like it that much... I clearly should be wearing it for you more often~?"

Not that she needed any particular encouragement to do so, after all, that just so happened to be her favourite bikini. The fact that her beloved wife loved it that much was the cherry on top, and the though alone had her licking her lips as she thought about the kind of looks she'd get from her the next time she slipped it on:

"Oh, is that so~...?", in the end, her eyes narrowed as her seductive Sofia bounced the ball right back to her court, in much the same way as they'd done against those boisterous boys not long after meeting. Yet as Sofia held her ground, Alisa knew just the way to bring a tantalizing shade of red to her cheeks, letting her bare foot climb just a few inches higher along her loving wife's luscious leg, calmly teasing her as she sipped her wine, giggling and admiring her reaction, "My my~... If that were the case, then surely some captivating siren must have cast a spell on me before I realized it~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Sofia 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 300| Pink Perfection

“Oh yes, absolutely, I can think of quite a few occasions you could bust that number out for~” Guessing that a woman like Alisa Vollan was more than aware of how good she looked in the hot little pink number she remembered so vividly, Miss Serena smirked at her wife and shrugged playfully as the woman suggested sporting her elegant and enthralling ensemble more regularly, which was an idea she could so readily get behind.
“In the guild, out on patrols, when we’re doing the dishes…” Nibbling her bottom lip as she imagined this intoxicating idol draped in such an elegant item on a more regular basis, the girl with the green gaze grinned as she revealed a few of the many, many choices she had to see this awe inspiring amazing dressed in a devilishly scant garb, and sipped her wine as she did so.

“Oh hell yes, I had to work my best magic, practically firstborn sacrifice, to ensure you had eyes for no one else that day… ” Shaking her head and then smirking as her sable splendour next pointed out the siren-like effect that they seemed to have shared on that day of introduction, Sofia could only smile and narrow her eyes as she joked about the degree of effort she had been through in order to land her wife, though really what she was saying couldn’t have been more wrong and not for the reasons one might have expected.
“Though in retrospect I think I got the best deal I could out of that bargain~?” Some people saying that one had to work to find love but in the case of the feeling she shared with the black belle before her this brunette never feeling like she had to put in even a single ounce more than was necessary, to her it was easy to love the luscious lady she winked at, and in retrospect now realized that even the hardest moments between them had been a joy in of themselves now that she recalled them with the rose tinted lens of hindsight…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#36Alisa 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:09 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 220 | TAG: @Sofia | DARING DRESS  

"I suppose that's one way to get you motivated to do the dishes~...?", she giggled, winking knowingly as she shot her a playful little look, quite frankly imagining that wearing such an outfit more often would only make her beloved wife want to get wet in a different fashion.

After all, it wasn't as though either of them had any need to do the dishes, after all, Blue Pegasus had more than enough money to hire people to do the cleaning for them, and Alisa for one, made it a point to make use of those resources, save her time for more fruitful endeavors. Though knowing her wife and her aversion to her life of royalty, she knew Sofia wouldn't particularly mind the more mundane tasks, even if she herself could probably think of something else to dedicate her attention to:

"Fufu~... Then it feels like that firstborn sacrifice was worthwhile hmm~...?", teased the tall temptress, peeling her foot back and instead reaching her hand out across the table, unable to help just running her hand down her lover's cheek in a gently, soothing caress, "After all, the moment I laid eyes on you that day... I've struggled to look away from you ever since~... I suppose that probably worked quite a bit better than even you could have expected~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Summer dreams~"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Sofia 

1v1 Me Bro [Alisa/Private] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:53 am

Sofia

“Well, if that’s the ‘reward’ I might have to get lazy with a few other household tasks, hm~?” Smirking at the amusement that Alisa showed toward the prospect of motivating her, Miss Serena arched her brow in response to the suggestion, and was eager to point out how she could turn such an idea to her advantage.
“Heeheehee, I’ll say~” Winking soon after when it seemed that her wonderful wife agreed with how well their imagined bargain had gone, the girl with the green gaze grinned as she let those bright eyes rest on the visage of the vixen opposite her and let them do the talking, simply drinking in the image of the woman she loved for several seconds before she wrapped her fingers around her wine glass again and sighed contentedly.

“We’ve had some adventures though, haven’t we…?” Shaking her head as she swirled her wine like the liquid itself had taken the place of the memories that were stirring within her, Sofia cocked her head as she looked back to her luscious lover and showed a softer expression as she relished the chance to reminisce about her ravishing raven, and felt a more sincere spirit seizing her after those moments of mischief that had preceded it.
“Even when I left Valerica looking for them, I never expected to find any as good as the ones I shared with you my love…” The mind of the mermaid awash with memories and the strong sense of affection for her beloved black belle that both these and the evening thus far had inspired, all that she could do was bask in the bliss of both her recollections and her sublime circumstance currently, and quickly forgot any lingering feelings of discontentment that the unintentional distance between the two had developed…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum