Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot springs Brawl (Azure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yugo 

Hot springs Brawl (Azure) Empty Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Yugo
Yugo happily sat in storage area of the train cart he had stolen onto. He was on the floor stuffing his face with the salted whole tuna, and the barrel of booze he had found. He took another massive bite of the salty dried fish, the meaty flesh was perfect as Yugo hcewed it down. He lifted the barrel with one arm. He guzzled down the amber beer. 

The Brute of a man was in paradise as far as he was concerned. He happily ate his stolen food as the train made its way to the mountains. Once he was free of the train, and still carrying half the Salted Tuna and the remaining Barrel, Yugo continued on his way to the strong mana he felt. He had been sstruggling to understand why he had been so tense. But now that he knew there was a strong mana nearby he couldnt stop himself from checking it out. 

He walked the mountain path and happily sang as he did of war and fighting. He drank happily, and sang happily. The monkey man seemed very cheerful for once, but only because he knew hed had blood shed soon enough. He couldnt help but smile. He noticed a building off in the distance, and smiled realizing what it was. "A hot springs." He eagerly made his way there finishing his tuna and beer.

#2Azure Fenic 

Hot springs Brawl (Azure) Empty Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:20 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure wasn't really sure how long it would take to gather information on his target but he knew that once a solid lead made its way to him things would finally get exciting not that his life didn't have enough excitement in it already. Normally the scholar would simply stay in his room and read something light and funny but today was different something it was pulling to something or someone but either way relaxing was his top priority for now anyway. Some of the people seemed slightly out of it They must have seen Ragnar he thought seeing as he isn't someone you would want to see.

With all the work and research he had done over the past month alone it was time for take a short break to unwind and refocus himself just a bit. At some point in his mindless walk, he stumbled upon yet another Ragnar it would seem. "Just what I needed today a wild brut," he muttered in Stellan slowly making his way closer to them. Though the more childlike side to him wanted to prank this brut for the sake of entertainment. The more adult side wanted to leave him alone but that was not the case as they had already watched them from a vantage point.

{Sheet / Magic}
Hot springs Brawl (Azure) Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#3Yugo 

Hot springs Brawl (Azure) Empty Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:22 am

Yugo
Yugo belched out a boozy burp. The barrel empty as he tossed it and the mostly eaten carcass to the side. He laughed happily as he felt full for the moment. But he was sure hes work up a hunger and thirst on the walk to the hot springs, which would take around 5 to ten minutes or so. He moved to the edge of road, and as he prepared to relieve himself, he caught movement out of the corner of his eye.

However, Yugo didn't care. He let loose like the wild animal he appeared to be. His tail swayed slowly as he did so. The acrid smell that was cause by over indulgence of alchohol filled the air. Yugo smiled having marked this area as his in the most primal way.

By the time the figure had gotten closer, or if they had stopped Yugo would finish up and put himself away. He laughed and turned to smirk at the figure before continuing his March toward the hot springs. The mana in this damn mountain range was making his primate blood boil.

He wondered if there was a monster living here. In his home country he spent a lot of time with the cyclopes and the animal men, but this was something monstrous.

#4Azure Fenic 

Hot springs Brawl (Azure) Empty Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:21 am

Azure Fenic

Normally he wouldn't think twice about getting near a muscle-bound idiot but this could yield something interesting, to say the least, after all, it was his day off so if anything happened he could handle it without the guild finding out. While he watched the man dump his trash to the ground and then let out a blech he had to know just how he survived so long I'd say he's about one right now he thought still following him. It felt like this man he was following knew that he was being followed and just went with it now either he was really stupid or had some brains.

Did he just...oh my god he did! The scholar tried to hold back his utter disgust of the man just doing that out in the open without a care in the world part of him wondered if following him was even worth the effort. The idea of a game had started to form in his head though it would have to something that even this Neanderthal could follow which shouldn't be too hard for him to do. "Hey, you! I've never seen you around before," he shouted coming out into the open to start his game though this one was a hybrid as it was part game and part intel gathering.

{Sheet / Magic}
#5Yugo 

Hot springs Brawl (Azure) Empty Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:34 am

Yugo
Yugo smiled as the man wavered before speaking out to him. But Yugi didn't turn to him. He simply raised his hand and motioned to follow him. He smiled as he walked forward his teeth bared in eager anticipation to get information. This person wanted something to do with him, which meant he was up to no good either.

"I'm tired from traveling. If you wanna talk to me I'll all for it but let's go to the hot springs. I need more booze and a hot bath." He kept walking as he spoke, and once he got to the hot springs, just a few minutes of awkward walking before he opened the door.

The man entered to a warm welcome from the staff. He smiled and turned on the charm telling them that he and a friend would be using their hot springs. He paid them, took the booze as well and if the man had followed her tell him to meet him in the springs.

Soon yugo was standing outside the spring itself, he didn't bother to cover himself. His tail wiggled in the thick steam as he sighed and waited for his new acquaintance to join him.

#6Azure Fenic 

Hot springs Brawl (Azure) Empty Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:05 pm

Azure Fenic

Even though he wanted to make this guy his plaything it would seem that it would have to wait just a bit longer or until he can't stand him any longer. He had never really interacted with Beast men when they were around so this served as a good time to see how one lives or spends their free time at least. While the scholar followed the man he part of him really wanted to yank off his tail to see if it would grow back or if it would kill him?

He followed Yugo into the Hotsprings? though part of him didn't want to just watch him from afar but that would require more work than he wanted. The scholar made his way to the changing room hated it was bad enough that he was a mindless idiot but now he had to be around them in just a towel Oh come on the game will be worth it, he thought getting out of his clothes. It was a good thing that the towels were big enough for him to wear around to cover his chest and most of his thighs.

When he left the changing room he saw the idiot standing around naked which didn't sit well with him but what could he do force clothes on him? "You certainly are weird fellow," Azure commented pushing yanking on the demi-humans tail while from behind him while looking down at the floor "So are you always like this, or are you just excited?" he asked doing his best to avoid any eye contact with him.

{Sheet / Magic}
#7Yugo 

Hot springs Brawl (Azure) Empty Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:56 pm

Yugo
Yugo smiled as the other man joined him in the Hot Springs. He followed the mostly covered feminine males movements. His animal instincts helped him see the young mans fluid like movements. Despite how they appeared they had great control of their body, Yugo had decided. He followed him as he moved around Yugos body. As he reached for the tail, he smirked and twitched it at the last second to keep the man from touching it.

The Demi-Humans back was not normal. It was gnarled with scar tissue from the base of his neck to just the top of his asscheeks. It covered every inch of back space, except for small areas toward where his shoulders were connected to his back. They were the healed remains of a severe whipping. The oldest of the whip marks were starting to turn a bit pinkesh toward the ends. Looking at it currently, one could get the empretion of a crying face, if one squinted hard enough.

Yugo turned and gently, yet firmly, grabbed the mans chin. He lifted him to look up toward the massive man.

“I had been planning on killing you, But instead I have a deal for you. Give me a reason to come back to this land after ive finished my task and ill make sure to give you what ever information you want.” Despite his general demenor, Yugo wasnt against doing things with a soft touch. It just wasnt the normal style he perfered is all.

#8Azure Fenic 

Hot springs Brawl (Azure) Empty Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:30 pm

Azure Fenic

While he tried to grab the Yugo's tail he moved it out of the way but that didn't stop him from trying to do it again as it was really fun to him for some reason but that had to wait till later. The scholar sliced the shorter half of his hair back behind his ear as he examined the space they were in as the last thing he was going to do was let his guard down around some large Monkey Man. The game could have started in the one moment but it seemed as though this dullard had something else in mind.

As the Monkey man tried to touch him he took a small step back from him as he was not about to let some dirty, muscle bond idiot touch his face or any part of his body for that matter Eww it almost touched me!! he though making sure to keep his distance from him for the time being. "I would reframe from touching me you dullard," he said in a harsh tone as he finished the sentence with a single word in Caelese. Azure looked up at the man with a serious expression on his face and told the man "Your not even on my level." he said this while sinking into the water.

After what felt like a few minutes the scholar made his way out of the heated water and walked back to the changing room where he dried off and put his clothes back on. However just before he would fully walk in the room he turned back to the monkey and gave him a rather disgusted look.

~Exit

{Sheet / Magic}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum