Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mary Wraith 

Farewell Empty Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:25 pm

Mary Wraith
Hi,

I’m leaving FTRP.

When I first found the site, I was hoping to write social stories about magic and weird people. Now that I’ve spent some time here, I have a better understanding of how this place works. There are many things I wish were different, but it would be strange for a newcomer to suggest how to change a system that others like. I feel that despite the best efforts of so many warm and welcoming people, I just don’t quite fit in. This place simply isn’t the right fit for someone like me.

Your site has been going strong for so long and I’m sure it will keep going for a good while longer. You have a wonderful, tightly-knit community. Thank you for letting me be a small part of it for a little while.

Wishing you all the best,
Smiley

Farewell FvMuB6
#2Aegis 

Farewell Empty Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Aegis

Sad to see you go ghosty.
I hope it goes well for you in the future. o/

#3Karisa 

Farewell Empty Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:05 pm

Karisa

:[ We never even got to do a topic of our love for the unnatural. Nonetheless, it is your choice. Hope to see you again somewhere if not back here.~ Good luck, Mary.

Farewell Sigme10
#4Nuala 

Farewell Empty Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:39 pm

Nuala

Sad to see you go, but I totally understand your reasons.
I hope you find a site that has what you were looking for all along. <3

#5Ko Lesalt 

Farewell Empty Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Ko Lesalt

Even if this site wasn't a good fit for you, you brought a little bit of spooky joy to our lives while you were here. I know I'll miss you at the very least. Good luck in your future endeavors smol ghost. T^T

#6Caius 

Farewell Empty Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:26 am

Caius

Hi I'm Caius
#7Judith Karlinius 

Farewell Empty Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:38 am

Judith Karlinius
Oh, bye Smiley. I enjoyed rping you with a lot. D,:

#8Guest 

Farewell Empty Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:55 am

Goodbye Mary, everyone will miss you, myself included. Best of luck, and I hope we can meet again

#9Masami 

Farewell Empty Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:05 am

Masami
Aww, I hope we can roleplay perhaps somewhere else the next time we meet! Take care, we enjoyed your presence here ^^)/

Farewell Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#10Sofia 

Farewell Empty Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:29 am

Sofia

I can't say I had much to do with you, but I'm still sad to see you go. If nothing else your FC choice was impeccable.

Good luck for the future Mary!

#11Venus RosĂŠ 

Farewell Empty Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:52 am

Venus RosĂŠ

nooo don't gooooo
im already late on convincing u to stay but come backkkkk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum