Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)  Empty Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:18 pm

Takao

Ragnar was sitting at home, relaxing when he was told by one of the many spies and job brokers of the guild he was slowly becoming accustomed to, the Sentinel Syndicate, that there was another job in the Dawncliff Mines where they needed another mine to be taken over and put under new management to make sure that everything worked out how it should. As Ragnar heard about this job he could not believe that there were still issues with this as he knew that dozens of different people have been sent to deal with this kind of job over and over again. At this point, he just assumed that there was a group of like six or seven Mining Barons that just spent obscene amounts of money to send these guilds after their rivals. Ragnar signed as he got on his mount and started to ride.

As he rode in on his Juggernaut, a beast that was as big and wide as a water buffalo while being far heavier. The horn on his head was a single one, forming a T shape on it, though on top of the flat of that T were large spikes, where it appeared skulls had been placed. It's appeared to be closer to a massive dog in shape and size, it's mouth appeared to be big enough to bite a man's head off with room to spare, its teeth looked like shortswords. From a distance color of the fur of the beast looked a dirty brass only as it got closer would people realize that it was not the color of the fur, it was armor. Sheets of Brass covered armor covered every inch of this beast and it didn't seem to slow it down at all in any way. The chains that were used to 'control' this beast was attached to a massive spiked collar around its neck. As it approached and slowly came to a stop, small gaps in the armor showed something possibly more terrible. This beast had no skin, it appeared to be made of machinery and parts mixed together with a living beast.

355/1500

#2Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)  Empty Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:18 pm

Takao

This time he did not have the opportunity to go to Rush Valley like he normally would, apparently, his new employer lived inside of the Dawncliff Mines and was good enough to keep that area protected from the various beasts that lived up in the mountains and Ragnar would have to go and meet him to get the information he needed as apparently this one required a unique issue that needed to be handled. As Ragnar road down the road with his mount, the people that did happen to be on the road got out of his way very quickly and had no real interest in interacting with the man whose beast was bigger than their carts in some cases. Ragnar eventually managed to turn into the location that he was told to be at. He was surprised when he saw nothing but a cave entrance, it was clearly a natural cave entrance as Ragnar pulled up. He gathered this due to the fact that he did not see any pick marks on the outside of the cave but he did smell something very odd and something he had never smelled before. It smelled like ozone with a mix of blood and metal of some kind. As Ragnar was thinking about this he looked down the cave entrance to see a bright light. Ragnar did not hesitate and he used the spell "Rush!" which sent him to the side instantly as a massive bolt of lightning came screaming out of the cave at Ragnar. Ragnar was not even remotely sure what the hell that was, as it came from too deep within the cave. Ragnar then heard something he was very sure that he did not want to hear, the roar of something that sounded like a Dragon. Did this guy have a dragon under his control?

662/1500

#3Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)  Empty Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:38 pm

Takao

Out of the cave entrance came out, not a dragon, but a very large wyrm. This wyrm looked very similar to Ko's Fire Wyrm but this one was a yellow color and as he roared at Ragnar the spines on the back of the beast started to crackle and spark as the beast started to charge back up to shoot a bolt of lightning at Ragnar. Ragnar was ready this time and was going to bat this one away before crushing that stupid lizards' neck before a voice came yelling out " HEY! STOP THAT! " and he heard a sound that was almost like a cat being spooked and caught doing something it should not have been doing come from the Wyrm. The electricity from the spine of the beast started to flare down as a dwarf walked out of the cave, smoking a massive pipe for his size and walked right up to Ragnar with not a single ounce of fear coming off his body. " What can I do for you my boy? " the dwarf said simply, and the thing that put Ragnar off the most was the fact that this dwarf didn't even have a weapon on him and was standing in front of Ragnar but he had zero fear of Ragnar and almost seemed so relaxed that he could fall asleep. Ragnar wondered about this dwarf but he didn't really have time to think about that as he started asking his questions. " So I need to remove the miners from this location correct? "

" That is correct, it appears a group of Werewolves has decided that they own the location of that mine while I legally own it. They haven't started mining the ore yet but they had finished starting it. I need you to go remove them from that location so that my boys can come and handle the rest. "

974/1500

#4Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)  Empty Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:49 pm

Takao

Ragnar was mildly surprised by this as normally his jobs were dealing with humans who were a bunch of assholes who wanted him to murder people for money that were simply doing their jobs. Ragnar had no issue with that but he did know that most of the people he worked for in the past doing this job he hated and would want to rip their spines out through their throat if he was given the chance. This guy seemed to be an upstanding gentle dwarf all things considering and Ragnar nodded as he turned to leave giving one last glance over to the Wyrm that tried to kill him and gave the beast a look that he would have murdered him. The look was returned by the beast, as he knew exactly what Ragnar was saying but they would not be able to test that theory. As Ragnar left the compound, he was given the location of the mine which apparently was right down the trail and up the mountain a little way. That would explain on how the man owns the land, it was basically in his backyard. He walked down the trail towards the location where he was told that this mine would be and it didn't take long before the wind blew down the mountain and hit Ragnar hard with the smell of Werewolf. Ragnar knew he was on the right path now and it only took him a few minutes to reach the rest of the way. Ragnar looked to see that they had even built a little camp, one small enough for only five or six people but if they were werewolves then they would be worth several people normally. Ragnar could easily see three of them standing around the fire, and they had apparently not yet noticed Ragnar given that he was downwind from them, though if the winds did change Ragnar would have a big problem.

1298/1500

#5Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)  Empty Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:58 pm

Takao

Ragnar took advantage of this moment as he ran up the hill as quickly as he could, though he wasn't exactly quiet about it and the werewolves managed to hear him coming. It did not take a genius for them to get up and get ready to fight when they see a man like Ragnar coming running up the hill at them, they knew that this was going to end in a fight. How right they were. It only took Ragnar a few moments before he was within range of the three of them and he took a single swing with his club, the first two werewolves dodged and ducked to avoid the shot, but the last one was just a little too slow and got caught on the snout by the club. This shattered his face and spun his neck around so quickly that it snapped and the others seemed to have realized that Ragnar was much much stronger then he looked and maybe they were about to bite off more than they could chew. As they moved around Ragnar, trying to gauge if Ragnar would do anything Ragnar was doing the same. He knew wolf tactics of trying to get behind their prey so this was a lot of moving around the battlefield by Ragnar trying to avoid having one of them behind them before eventually, the werewolves managed to get to the exit through nearly a minute of circling each other. At which point they turned tail and ran down the mountain and away from Ragnar. While that was disappointing to Ragnar he knew that the job was much easier now and he could finally go home. He knew once he got home that he would have to do some training with one of his guildmates and he was going to slap that boy so hard that he would lose all of his teeth.

1615/1500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum