Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Erebus 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:46 am

Erebus

Erebus stretched as he walked against the mountainous slope downward, having walked outside of Orchidia Forest to get here. The Rogue was so busy building such a wild name for himself, that he hadn't really introduced the thought of gearing up again lately. Though, it was about nearly time to do that, instead he decided to change his cloak's design, get some face tattoos, you know go real full send on the whole criminally outlaw vibe. It was nice, did bolster his confidence, and at the end of the day, he was the same guy. No harm, no foul.

It had been a good week since the event with the bats, and that asshole Kon nearly getting them ripped apart. Granted, Erebus was positive his partner on that quest was loaded in strength, after all... He was one of the most famous men in Fiore, and unless he was just full of shit, Erebus assumed he did all that as a shenanigan to push the Rogue to be in control of the flow of battle.

That would have been fine and dandy, except that flying opponents, as well as ones who don't see any damn way, basically render Erebus mute as far as tactics go. Instead he had to play brute war hero-- and wielding a dagger, that route comes with some obstacles for his type. Anyways, moving off the topic of the past, Erebus would move onto the topic of the present. His new partner would be named Ko. Erebus held a wrinkled parchment of paper to his face, and nearly jumped, flying over the mountain. He didn't fall of course, but the sheer closeness in the names there, after all that chaos from last week. It was a reasonable reaction given those circumstances.

"Wow... The letter K must be popular in the North." He finally spoke aloud, cracking a coy grin, his iris' shifted from off the crinkled paper, and down at the mine below, which is where he was approaching. He didn't see his quest companion in sight just yet, so he decided to pull a halt right there, about a hundred meters from the entrance. Erebus was some minutes early anyways. He was sure this guy wouldn't take too long. A big red S was stamped on the paper, which meant this job would be of major reward and difficulty, he trusted that his partner could handle their own. But last week had taught Erebus a valuable life lesson, dependence must always fall on yourself first and foremost.

He unhooked his dagger from his waist and pulled the cloak's neck a little higher over his lips. Waiting anxiously. The sand on this path was a brown orange, and the rocks seemed to highlight this shade with a slightly different texture, but the mine's entrnace was a more stone grey. If the legends were true, that place was home to jewels and diamonds as big around as a watermelon, they could save a whole man's legacy from poverty the next six generations over. Erebus found his eyes with stars in them, drooling.

You can take the thief out of his setting, but you certainly can't take a principle of character away from the thief. He had already decided that he was about to hit a lick here. A definite loot crate. Matter of fact he might slaughter every nasty dwarf down there, if it meant it eased his life just a bit. After all, this was a Gold Rush and those were usually bloodbaths one way or another. Erebus felt the slight approach of his darker side creeping out. He quickly shook his head, returning to less hostile thoughts... It would do everyone a good deal of sanctuary, if he didn't just lose his mind and start thinking so grim. Erebus spat at the ground, his mood seeming to go with it.

Today was a good day, no need to get so antsy.

665 words

#2Ko Lesalt 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Ko Lesalt

"I really don't like this, darling." Ko rolled his eyes once again as, for the fifth or so time since they'd taken off, Nantosuelta voiced her concern about their latest job. She'd always been somewhat protective of him, but as he'd grown in strength her overbearing nature had dwindled somewhat. Now, however, Ko had finally received his first ever S-Rank request; a quest which denoted the highest level of danger a mage could undertake. That in itself would probably have been enough to trigger Nantosuelta's protective instincts, but to make matters more complicated he'd been assigned a partner for the quest as well. That didn't sit well with the Flamewyrm at all.

"You're worrying too much Nan. Whoever this guy is he's not going to do anything to jeopardize the quest. Its not like they're splitting the pay, after all." Honestly, Ko's only concern was that whoever this partner was they wouldn't be on board with taking some liberties with the contents of the mine. Dawncliff was famous for being utterly gushing with riches of all description, and Ko didn't think anyone would notice if they helped themselves a bit. Well, nobody that they couldn't immediately take care of, at any rate. "I still don't like it." Ko could hear the pouting tone in Nantosuelta's voice, and gave her an affectionate pat on the neck. "You'll still be there to watch my back, don't forget."

That seemed to placate her enough, which was good because they'd been on approach to the mine for a while now. On the sandy path down below, Ko spotted a figure waiting some distance away from the entrance of the mine proper, and after a glance at the paper detailing his partner's name and appearance Ko signaled for Nantosuelta to start her descent. First impressions were everything, after all, and Ko liked to make an entrance.

Swooping down from overhead, Nantosuelta's wings kicked up a flurry of wind, blowing sand and dust in all directions as she slowed her descent. Ko could feel her rumbling underneath him, already agitated by the presence of the other man, but he dismissed it. She'd suck it up eventually. "You must be Erebus!" Ko called out to the other man as Nantosuelta finally made landfall, lowering herself to all fours so Ko could dismount. He was still dressed in heavy armor, so his footfalls were loud and rough, but he didn't appear to be carrying any obvious weapon. Instead, he had a gauntlet of black metal covering the entirety of his right arm, which gave off an ominous air.

In a show of good manners that contrasted with the rather bombastic entrance, Ko gestured towards himself, and then towards his draconian companion. "I'm Ko Lesalt. This is my partner, Nantosuelta. Say hello Nan." "Hmph!" The Flamewyrm only responded by huffing loudly, turning her head away like a pouting teenager. Ko did his best to keep his irritation from showing on his face. "Don't mind her. She's pouting." As he spoke, Ko took in the appearance of his quest partner, and he couldn't shake the feeling he was a less than honest sort. The man's appearance just gave the impression of a criminal, what with the facial tattoos and the like. That was good; Ko could work with that. It was always the honest types that caused him problems.

"So, any idea what we'll be looking at in there? I've had some issues with the Miners in the past, but nothing that'd hit S-Rank threats. Think something nasty moved in recently?" If Ko were being honest he relished the idea of something monstrous having taken up residence in the mines for once. He was getting tired of putting down rebellious miners or sabotaging supply lines. A good old fashioned dungeon crawl could be a nice change of pace.

538/2000

#3Erebus 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:29 am

Erebus

Erebus could hear footsteps and so, had turned his body around to face the man and his draconian companion. Interesting, Erebus had never seen dragons or their latent kin, which this dragon wyrm creature must have been. His eyes danced from the attitude-laced beast to the boisterous slayer, who was it's master. "Yes, that's me." Erebus was very skeptic of new people, especially because he was now famous enough to be recognized to those he'd never met. He didn't want to be ambushed, as he was sure that was a fate on his nearing horizons, unless of course he joined a guild. Even then, couldn't they just turn him in, or turn on him and rob his pockets? He'd need people who were outside the golden boy's laws, but be good enough people at heart to instill his trust. That was a hard world to manifest; one he was unsure if even existed. Maybe in a more perfect world, but not in this one.

"You must be Ko then, if I'm correct in leading to believe you're my partner, it's nice to meet you." Erebus raised his arm, thumb exposed and pointing towards their assignment. He would motion downwind, and speak with his body sluggishly turning to face the entrance a moment later. His hands dipped into his pockets. "Yeah man, I take these S-rank quests sometimes. I won't lie to you, they usually tend to be full of shit and way more than what we expect them to be," He smiled shaking his head. "Oh and excruciatingly fucking difficult. We'll for definite be under the worst circumstances. Probably have to kill down there, one of us MIGHT get eaten by monsters or mutilated and if we don't," He finally paused. "Well then I guess we both did our jobs right. I dunno, I basically wing this stuff most of the time. Aside from the crippling paranoia it gives me, it's a job. We're some of the only people tough enough to willingly do this, so that means we don't really have a say in the matter, we just get paid and walk." He then started walking randomly at the word, chuckling to himself as he did so. He hadn't noticed it, but this adventurer stuff had changed him.

He was now at the peak of his mountain, and it was just registering to him what that meant. "Too real, sorry about that. It's gonna be a breeze." Erebus joked playfully, having probably been more honest than necessary to a fellow adventurer, but if they were both on this quest, meeting to take on this quest. Then clearly, they were both qualified for it's dangers.

As Erebus approached the mine, the wide tunnel arc would cast shade over them as they entered, for some feet everything would be black, until the first turn down a tunnel way, from there the pathways were lit by lantern. Crystals would begin to speckle across the walling. However, these were small compared to what lied further down the rabbit hole. Erebus was possessed by the craving to pocket the lustrous ore. But he resisted his guilty pleasure... At least for now.

1150 words

#4Ko Lesalt 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:13 am

Ko Lesalt

It seemed that this time around Ko had been partnered with a more levelheaded sort than usual.  He didn't appear to be surprised at all by Nantosuelta, and in fact took both their measure in a simple series of glances.  If Ko were being honest it was a nice change of pace.  He didn't dislike working with passionate people who used their work as an outlet for other things, but dealing with the same overbearing personalities all the time got grating.  Erebus also seemed to be the sort to focus on his work before anything else, which Ko also appreciated.  If nothing else, Ko was a bit of a miser at heart.

Although, Erebus overturned most of Ko's initial assessment as soon as he started talking about the nature of S-Ranks and his previous experiences with them.  Ironically, the more Erebus talked in his sluggish, blase tone, the more Ko got worked up.  He was and had always been the sort of person who desired a challenge, and the prospect of his abilities being pushed to the utter limit had his eyes sparkling like a child on Christmas.  "The worst circumstances...eaten by monsters..."  Ko couldn't help but mumble under his breath, repeating the bits of what Erebus said that excited him the most.  Knowing her companion, Nantosuelta just huffed loudly and rolled her eyes.

When Erebus finally joked that it was going to be a breeze, Ko just laughed.  "Hah, too late to keep my expectations low now!  I haven't been this fired up for a quest in a long time!  I wonder what we'll find down there..."  Indeed, if you'd asked Ko, he'd probably have ranked the idea of fighting some giant monster in the depths of the mine higher than finding an enormous gemstone at that point.  "Sometimes I can't believe I get paid for this kind of work.  Best job in the damn world, hands down."

Ko followed closely behind Erebus as they entered the mine, the scent of dust, stone, and minerals filling his nose.  It wasn't a bad smell, but it wasn't welcoming either.  What he did notice almost immediately, however, was the absence of other smells.  Specifically, the smell of miners.  "Weird.  Smells like we're the first people to come this way in a while."  Ko didn't consider how strange it might be for someone to just casually talk about how something smelled, speaking plainly as though it was common sense.  He also took notice of the crystals that were becoming visible in the walls, and actually paused to dig one out of the stone with thumb.  "And they left a tonne of crystal just sitting around.  You'd think they would have pocketed all of this stuff while they were digging the tunnel out."

Of course, the miser in Ko reared its head immediately at the thought of the mine having been left unattended, for whatever reason, with crystals and ore left free for the taking.  "Well, if they're gonna leave it laying around like this they can't complain if it goes missing, can they?"  Obviously Ko wasn't going to waste time digging every tiny crystal out of the walls they were currently passing near, but if he saw something more substantial he have Nantosuelta hold onto it.  "You won't mind if I claim a little finder's fee, right?"  The playful jab was directed at Erebus, though Ko was mostly testing to see if the man was going to be an issue.

As he waited for Erebus' response, Ko felt a vibration in the ground.  It was faint, but strong enough to be noticeable and it lasted too long to ignore.  "Hooh, now what could that be?  Maybe whatever is keeping miners out of this shaft?"  Ko's eyes were once again sparkling with excitement.

1161/2500

#5Erebus 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:24 pm

Erebus

Erebus chuckled in with Ko, as he admitted a guilty pleasure in the slaughter. Erebus had never thought of it that way, but it was an amusing thought. After all, at the end of the day they were still doing people favors, getting their money, and being progressive with the strength given to them. For Erebus, he had literally no exercise for his power level until he figured this hustle out, and now... Well quite honestly yeah, best damn job he ever had.

Erebus was a silent mover, and it intrigued the Rogue his quest companion took quicker notice to the absence of scent than sound. "Weird guy. You smell people." Erebus noted for future reference audibly, though he admittedly was picking on the fellow mage to break the ice of a dull cavern exploration. If looking at ores could be considered dull even, to Erebus this was pocket change but some of the nicer minerals down further could fetch a few hundred thousand. Ko seemed to be seeing if Erebus was going to take him on if he stole, to which he simply answered. "I didn't see anything, if you didn't." Erebus wouldn't say anything further. Rogues never give themselves away so he wouldn't admit to being a thief, but he wouldn't say whther he stole either. As a true sleight of hand master, Erebus pocketed items, money, women; all of it under the attention of others. That was his element, after all.

Erebus stopped, before the rumble went off. Having waited for further action, his eyes, glanced acros the tunnel, but nothing was in sight. The cieling was about five meters high, however tey appared to be drawing up on a chamber, Erebus stared outward.

There was a great opening, and webbing was casting drapes across the sides of the room. The ceiling covered in holes, which led Erebus to believe, some kind of arachnid perhaps... Or something else, with time, they would track this creature down. Erebus really hoped it wasn't one of those centaur spider things. "It's pretty clear we will be killing something, but our march isn't over yet... Maybe your thing can fly us across this open space to one of those tunnels. It'll speed up our descent." Erebus motion towards a walkway down into the large underground chamber, area reminded him to a large stadium in distance, shaped like an oval.

1568 words

#6Ko Lesalt 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:34 am

Ko Lesalt

Ko took Erebus' ribbing over his sensitive nose in stride, shooting the other man a grin. "What can I say? People stink." That wasn't an exaggeration either; the smell of people could be pretty overwhelming in enclosed areas where there were a lot of people in one place. Of course, with the mine shaft being practically deserted, that wasn't going be a problem. It was also a relief that Erebus didn't seem to be the annoyingly upright type, which meant making some extra money on this quest was a definite possibility. Thank the Gods for small blessings.

Following along behind Erebus, Ko stopped when the other man did and observed the environment ahead. He spotted the dangling web-like structures as well, and his mouth curved into a speculative frown. Spiders could be a problem, especially in an environment like this. They were ambush predators, and they maneuvered well in unusual orientations. If they weren't careful one of them could end up snagged before the other noticed.

Getting into that open space up ahead seemed like their best bet; less blind corners for them to be ambushed from. Erebus suggested Nantosuelta carry them across the empty space, to which the Flamewyrm immediately took umbrage. "Excuse me!? I am not your personal pack mule! This tunnel is barely tall enough for me to spread my wings and you want me to carry both of you!?" Ko gave the Flamewyrm a pat on her snout, distracting her from trying to singe Erebu's hood off his head. "Its okay Nan, I know carrying two people is too much to ask. It would have been a big help, but if you can't do it that's just how it is."

Though it seemed as though Ko had capitulated almost immediately, Nantosuelta's reaction was telling. "Ha~ah!? Who said I couldn't do it!?! Of course I can! Carrying you two across that space would be simple!" Ko grinned at her knowingly. "Great! Try and be gentle with Erebus, Nan." Clearly persuading a Flamewyrm to do things they didn't want to was a bit comedic at times.

Taking his place on Nantosuelta's back, the Flamewyrm reared up and took flight, her head scraping against the ceiling of the tunnel as she snatched up Erebus in her front talons; there simply wasn't enough space on her back for two. With Nantosuelta flying, they made their way through the tunnel swiftly, eventually flying straight out into the large open cavern they'd seen ahead.

It was even worse than it had seemed from the tunnel: webs hung from nearly every surface, and the tunnels in the ceiling were utterly plastered with webs. Ko had the distinct feeling that they were like that because they were traversed often by whatever was in here. Even more unsettling, Ko could see numerous bundles of webbing dangling from the ceiling near each of those ceiling holes. "Are those what I think they are?" Subtly, Ko started steering Nantosuelta a little closer to get a look at what he assumed must be the remains of the missing miners.

Before they could get reasonably close, however, Ko suddenly found himself separating from Nantosuelta, his body lifted straight off her back by a nearly invisible thread that had wrapped around his neck. He fell a short distance at first, just long enough for him to slip his fingers under the strand before it went taught, slicing into the flesh of his hand deep enough to draw blood. Now he dangled from the ceiling as Nantosuelta stalled in the air, confused about what just happened, and Ko could see that right above him was one of those holes. And a delicate hand was holding the thread keeping him aloft.

1780/2500

#7Erebus 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:32 pm

Erebus

Erebus allowed this featherless rooster of a companion to scoop him up, to which he grumbled upon realizing he would be traveling talon bound. Fastening goggles, that were coincidentally in a pocket on his cloak. When they began soaring, Erebus smiled wide and stupid, as if to enjoy the once in a lifetime ride with a dragon... Wyrm, whatever, tomato-- tomato. Anyways, he felt a tug from above, and threw his head back to watch Ko get pulled by some wire too thin to track for the rogue. "Shit." He said, the sound of a sigh laced in there. Turning back around, he tapped the wyrm twice on the talon to drop him below, however, as the wyrm turned itself in fear for Ko, Erebus noticed the bluish cavern sand below picking up about seventy feet away.

Erebus was grateful for the lantern light and giant gems decorating this chamber, but the dimness made trying to see whatever that thing was far too difficult. It became obvious to the Rogue, he was not going to be able to save Ko, rather... He would need to try and hold off whatever was on the way to eat them, and place his real faith in the dragon rider getting hung-up. Otherwise, they would both die scrambling to react to the situation.

"It's an ambush Ko, time for us to react!" Erebus said, drawing his dagger as he felt and hit the ground hard, thankfully he had decent endurance and constitution. Now he had to fight a creature a skill-set similar to his own. With his pace increasing, Erebus dashed towards whatever giant creature was coming his way. His speed would have rocketed, but he felt a pull from behind, as a silk thread tripped him. Erebus looked into the direction before rolling through the sand, only having been able to see a blue arm, and what looked a mandible pulling itself out of the light.

Just what were these evil things? And what the fuck put them down here.

#8Ko Lesalt 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:30 am

Ko Lesalt

"It's an ambush Ko, time for us to react!"

Had Ko's airway not been obstructed he would have had a snippy comeback to Erebus' statement of the obvious, but instead he merely snarled in the direction of the tunnel he was being dragged towards. The dainty hand that was hauling him upwards had emerged further from the tunnel, revealing the countenance of an extremely attractive elven woman with dusky skin and ivory hair. Ko might have actually had less of a problem getting trussed up by her if she hadn't then revealed that her body, from the hips down, was that of a spider, complete with a bulbous abdomen and shiny exoskeleton.

In mere moments he'd be in her grasp proper, and from the look she was giving him it would have ended poorly for him. Thankfully, right at that moment, a very feminine scream echoed through the cavern at the same moment orange light kicked up throughout the area. Both Ko and the Drider holding him aloft turned towards the scream, just in time to see another Drider fall from the ceiling engulfed in flame, with Nantosuelta nearby, struggling to break free from a net of sticky webbing.

Taking advantage of the Drider's distraction, Ko took a stance, and a magic circle appeared under his feet. With a roar, the magic sent Ko flying up towards the Drider, who was thrown off balance by the sudden shift in gravity. Twisting around in mid-air, Ko wrapped his legs around the aberration's feminine neck, tightening his grip and causing the drider to gasp in distress. "Turnabouts fair play, lady!" They struggled against each other for several seconds, before finally the drider attempted to retreat into her tunnel. Before she could, Ko drew a hand back, curling his fingers into claws as a magic circle formed before him. "Darkness Dragon's-!"

Grinning wildly, Ko swung his hand down in a sweeping motion, black magic expanding outwards in a fascimilie of enormous black talons. "BLACK CLAW!" The ephemeral talons tore through the drider's torso, separating it from her arachnid half. She struggled to scream, her voice blocked by Ko's leglock around her neck, until finally she stilled and he let her body fall towards the cavern floor. Another quick spell, and Ko's feet were attatched to the ceiling of the cavern, allowing him to watch as more Driders started to emerge from their tunnels. "Nan! Support Erebus! I'll keep these ladies entertained!"

2179/2500

#9Erebus 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Erebus

Nantosuelta would respond by action, dropping down to cover Erebus, just as his form appeared to go out, in this state, Erebus was hard to touch, let alone respond too. He simply aimed his dagger toward the rushing sands, and blitzed forward at his highest speed. When both invisible forces collided, the sand surrounding them was blown meters into the air, as if to send a ripple across the entire zone. Erebus ripped Phantom Dancer from the target, causing the creature to pulse, and reveal it's true size for just briefly.

The creatures head was a little smaller than a small house, but it's might appendages were full in girth and around twenty meters in length a piece, whereas it's disgusting mouth areas had large mandibles. Erebus broke from the beast, watching as it seemed to blend into it's background quite quickly, much faster than any chameleon. and much better than any to boot. While Erebus regathered his thoughts, he lunged towards one of the caverns and  sprinted until he was looking at a drider much like the form Ko was being attacked by as well.

Cute...

These ugly fucks were this things children, Erebus spat, as he beheaded the drider and launched backwards into the open range again. Hoping that Ko and his pet were surviving wonderfully. "Everything as you'd hoped it would be?" Erebus shouted to his comrade, the rogue's vision bounced from any moving objects, attempting, he began to track the invisible mega-spider.

Phantom Rush - Sustaining
Nearly Invisible - Sustaining

1250/1400 MANA

#10Ko Lesalt 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:31 am

Ko Lesalt

Ko took a moment to crane his neck, looking down from the cavern ceiling at the sand filled pit where Erebus had fallen down to. From his vantage point Ko couldn't see the rogue or whatever he was fighting, but he could definitely see signs of movement. From the sounds of things, Erebus seemed to have a handle on his end though. Ko turned his attention back to his immediate surroundings, where a half dozen driders had emerged from their hiding places, all of them dwarfing him in sheer size. Hearing Erebus' shouted taunt, Ko yelled back while locking eyes with one of the Driders. "I dunno; I kinda hoped they'd be bigger!"

To his surprise, the Drider he was looking at recoiled and covered her chest with one hand, sending a scathing glare in his direction. Ko immediately retorted, pointing at the Drider accusatorialy. "Not those, you stupid half-bug! I was talking about- AAAUGH who cares!?" Despite his yelling, Ko hadn't missed the Drider coming up in his blind spot, intent on ensnaring him in web while the one in front of him distracted him. Before she could launch her net, Ko turned and revealed the dark magic gathering around his hand. With a sweeping motion, the magic erupted from Ko's hand, slamming into the drider and knocking her free from the ceiling. She fell from the ceiling towards the ground below, letting out an inhuman cry at the same time.

The other 5 Driders reacted with sheer animosity, charging him with unsettling speed. Rather than meet them head on, Ko simply released his hold on the ceiling, letting himself begin dropping down. As he fell, he lifted his hand, conjuring a spell circle above his palm. "Darkness Dragon's Scale Rain!" A mass of darkness magic formed above his hand, only to split apart into multiple projectile which promptly spiralled around Ko's body and flew passed him towards the ceiling. The Driders, not expecting Ko to suddenly drop, were caught by surprise as the magic streaked towards each of them, striking with enough force to shatter exoskeletons and snap bones.

Ko never even got close to the ground; Nantosuelta caught him well before he had to worry about a landing, and then returned to circling the room as the broken bodies of the driders rained towards the floor. "Hey, lemme make things a bit easier for you! Get to the left!" Ko called out, before signalling Nantosuelta. At her partner's word, Nan stopped circling and paused in the air, taking a deep breath that caused her chest to begin glowing. With a mighty exhalation, a blast of fire went streaking towards the right side of the arena, slamming into the sand and exploding. Anything that didn't want to burn would have to move to the other side to survive.

2649/2500

#11Erebus 

What's Mine is Mine (S-rank NQ: Erebus, Ko) Empty Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:13 am

Erebus

Erebus would bounce and keep lunging, heaving his body around like a spinning death-ball of power and pace. Ko seemed to be doing fine and was back into the fray quicker than Erebus, allowing his comrade a control over the board Erebus bounded away before hellfire rained and splashed half the field into a willing blaze. To Which Erebus was relieved he finally got paired with a powerful mage. Up to this point the most famous mage Erebus had been teamed with happened to be Konstantin and Kon didn't exactly put on a show worthy of his rank or title.

This fight would be snappier with Ko and his pet dragon. After the fire crashed, a long appendage was set on fire, marking the target to the invisible rogue. At lightning speeds, Erebus veered towards the hulk and began kissing the tip of his blade to different parts of the core and driving long slashed across it, until the blood produced made seeing this thing easy. The spider began to fall, and Erebus wouldn't give it the chance, with insanity in his iris. He heaved the entirety of the momentum in his shot against the beast, and forced it's giant frame backwards teen meters.

If there were any driders left, they were retreating upon death of their monster. Allowing the Rogue a moment for breath. If this wasn't the monster, it by golly counted to him. He waved a hand upwards toward Ko, and motioned for them to exit with him. Along the walk back, Erebus shoveled many different gems to his pockets, robbing enough to worth him about 400,000J on the black market.

Erebus sighed, at the entrance of the Dawncliffe Mine, the place he would part ways with the Darkness Dragon Slayer, "You know Ko, I like you. I have a feeling we'll be crossing paths again," Erebus would give one last message to his quest partner. Whether or not they would see each other again, Erebus wouldn't forget the dragon-rider, and in any case, Erebus probably wouldn't be forgotten either. He gave a cheery look to the future, and headed towards Rush Valley for pay. Which, to his unsettling surprise, would get him stuck in a game of poker in a den...

-End-

2508/2500

1250/1400 MANA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum