Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live at the scene [Priscilla]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Azure Fenic 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:49 pm

Azure Fenic

The sun was the brightest that it had been in a long time though he had been locked up in a room for over a few weeks straight. Just when he thought he was just about to make a breakthrough on something that was supposedly hidden deep in the Sigmundir Passes but then he passed out for three days and forgot what book it was in, this is why he now making his way to Sigmundir. You would think I remember something so big would be simple for me, he told himself as he tried to fix brush his hair while walking over the bridge connection to the Pass. If anyone saw Azure in his current state they would assume that he was looking to get himself killed or robbed.

The scholar rubbed the bags under his eyes and made his descent into what he sometimes called the Death Maze that was the inner workings of the pass. This would actually be the first time he actually explored it so he was excited as a person that didn't sleep could be. Bones and entrails laid scattered about the place which meant either a beast of bandit made their way through. Azure yawned as he kept walking around the many paths that showed themselves. The sunlight seemed to slowly vanish with each new path he took though he didn't really care.

{Sheet / Magic}
Live at the scene [Priscilla] Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#2Elise 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:21 am

Elise
Oh how interesting it was to see some one linger upon these passes alone, Either brave or foolish. Nah that Priscilla minded that at all for the situation given. She was just picky enough to make sure some one was lost or not.

The question now was, for some one seemingly so sleepy, why come out this way? why travel into the vast mountains alone just to reach this pass? No matter the werewolf had a at least caught the eye of some one roaming the passes.

Was it some one else from the guild? Was it some one brave enough to travel far enough in search of the guild? Was it some one just on a hike and reaching the pass now? Eventually with it in her mind she would just slowly make her way over to this tired looking man.

unless paranoid enough Priscilla would not really be picked up, the wonderful part of being light on your feet, light enough to not be heard. This was not like her normal chasing of of pray so to say, This was more if some one was lost or in trouble Priscilla might help them...for a favour in return but that was not needed to be known up front.

But until what that situation was revealed, Priscilla would hold back any assumptions, After all she needed to know what exactly was going on first, Which was the good way to play about it, Priscilla would eventually find herself close enough be in hearing range to Azure."Is some one a wee bit lost?"She would start it off with a wee bit of a casual state if anything, Since it was best option for it. That and she did not want to seem like she was sneaking up on some one for too long.

#3Azure Fenic 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:28 pm

Azure Fenic

As he walked the more his body wanted to give out oh him but he had to push on and find the thing deep within the pass, this was one of the things that he needed to take care of before getting back to his main business of finding his missing person. It was odd that he hadn't run into anything yet not a single bandit or monster more so the monsters than the bandits given in most of his encounters with bandits were simple given his way with words. with each new level, the scholar went down the more he felt his body telling him to head back.

Azure stopped to take a small break and used the wall to keep himself up Almost there I think just a bit more, he thought pushing himself off the wall and counting his decent. Due to his current state, all of his senses were either shut down or just not at there normal levels so he was virtually blind right now. The sounds of a low growl echoed around him when in reality he just heard someone ask him a question "If ya planning to kill me just try it!" he said in a slightly tired Stellan as he slightly turned his head slightly. Part of him wanted to keep waking as the goal could have close in hand or so he wanted to think.

Whoever or whatever made its way near him would have to be very brave or stupid as the scholar wasn't in his right mind currently "I'm tougher than I look.." he added on taking four sluggish steps forwards.

{Sheet / Magic}
#4Elise 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:54 pm

Elise
With it their tale had started,Not being able to help but chuckle a tiny bit"Yet you think me a common thug here to kill you, I have no interest in that."The wonderful part was that Priscilla seemed to reply with pure sass in return. Actually caring if some one lost? such an amazing feat of humanity to express nothing but annoyance in return, Even if Priscilla seemed like the horrible possible thug that was just following a man because he seemed lost, Shame that was not actually the case.

Walking towards Priscilla would actually do nothing to bother her, he could get as close as he wanted and she would still not react in any way."You can relax if you think anything horrible of me."Still jeez you think at least if you were tired from a long trip would see if some one was friendly, that or some one was really grumpy, one of the two Priscilla could handle it either way.

Was this going to be a fun game or something else entirely. The puzzle would continue to unfold slowly."The again being at this pass, I don't entirely blame you either, since it is known for the low lives to linger and rob others."Given her tone of voice, her outfit and everything Priscilla did not seem like she was generally a part of said group of people that tend to be the one that cause trouble here.

So now what was it."You seem like you need a nap or to stop for a small while over everything else really."Priscilla would wait to see where he stopped if he did, What else he would do, IF she needed to show she would not touch him. After all what good was fighting here, seemed...pointless.

#5Azure Fenic 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure did his best to listen to this person but really wasn't in the mood for it "If your not a thug or a really advanced monster than what ar-" he would cut himself short as he turned around to see the women and her crimson like hair it, now it could have been the fact that he was really sleep-deprived but her hair was like nothing he had ever seen before. As staring at some was rude the scholar quickly turned away from the women and kept walking from her it was bad enough that he was running on sugar and coffee he didn't need a random woman to throw him off.

As he kept walking the Priscilla was either telling him what to do or genuinely considered for him which was fine on any other day but today was not it. Azure wished a real bandit or monster would come and kill him just to get away from her "Do I look like I need a babysitter?!" he shouted just before tripping over a rock.

The scholar stopped for a second and placed his back to one of the less stained walls "Why is a girl like you down here alone?" he asked slipping in and out of Caelese and Fiorian in the process. From her appearance, she didn't look like a fighter to him or even a mage for that matter so it was funny that she would bring up his current state when she wasn't even equipped with anything.

{Sheet / Magic}
#6Elise 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:30 pm

Elise
So thus it continued, the tired man just seemingly annoyed at her just being here, Not overly shocking Priscilla did sometimes would have that effect on people, Sometimes it was barely even with trying to actually be annoying, Such a wonderful thing to cause with out trying or knowing.

She could wonder if he was really reading his limit by not finishing his next sentence. None the less Priscilla seemed okay with not answering that comment with anything at all.

At least the next part was a simple answer."No, in fact your a grown man, If you needed a babysitter I would not be one."The little bit of a sarcastic reply to him, Some one was grumpy that was for sure."Blame a person who seeing if some one is okay, When they do not look like they aren't."So it was honest intentions from the strange red head just some one was grumpy and did not think it was.

Now matter, Priscilla would not really leave anyway, He might not know but she was bored and exploring and he just happen to be here. It was a good question to ask, Well Priscilla thought it was a question to her? Or was he starting to see things, That second part might be a option since he seemed like he had not slept in a well recently.

Peaceing together what could have been stated was."Well, I am a grown woman. I can go freely where I wish to with out worry."She just answered like he was asking her that question, Priscilla assume he had not and was just slowly annoying her even more then she might be already, Almost like it seemed to work."I won't roam around needing sleep."She chuckled about it mind you not  intentionally mocking him, But maybe pointing out a flaw.

#7Azure Fenic 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure felt as though this woman was making fun of him for some reason but didn't have the energy to try and fight back on the matter. He listened to her reply to needing a babysitter which just confirmed that she was poking his buttons "What's your name women?" he asked rubbing his eye as his vision had started to become slightly blurred "don't give me that introduce ya self-first crap either!" he added on as his vision focused back on her. Naturally, he would tell her a fake name once he heard her's as she was a complete stranger and even half asleep he would never just give out his real name to a random person.

Assuming that Priscilla did give him a name the scholar would give her one of his "The naaaaamees In..dex its Index." while telling her he let out a big yawn and started moving once again towards her before realizing he was going the wrong way. Maybe had a point about him heading back and getting some rest but would he was the real question.

At this point, his body was just running on will power, and nothing more which he tried to hide. The scholar had reached a fork in his investigation and had to go either left or right, the left side was littered with bones while the right was also littered with bones and markings on the walls.

{Sheet / Magic}
#8Elise 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:15 am

Elise
Oh this was wonderful, so very interesting some one returned with her behaviour even in his exhausted state, returned with annoyance and anger. Even already closing path ways she could do to annoy him more."Priscilla."However did not stop her from leaving it simple and plain of an answer. Isn't it nice the name your own by was never your real name to start with, Priscilla always had that on other people."Since you wanted to ruinthe fun anyway, I do not overly mind." Then again, Priscilla generally was not trying to toy with this man, Even how this played out was generally opposite of what she intended, She just also had a way she stuck to things.

And he used a cover name, The way he was speaking, she assumed this. Not only from having to do this before, Priscilla assumed people would be smart enough to not named their child index to save them suffering growing up. Then again Priscilla was also assuming and being nice, Nonetheless their interaction would continue as it would. So Priscilla would act like she believed his name was Index, mostly because it just made things work for now. Learning actual name could wait until later.

"Very well Index."Priscilla would reply and while he was walking towards her more Priscilla just continued watching him depending if he walked any close to her is weather or no Priscilla would consider a reaction in anyway, But given the yawning and the fact he did slowly turning."Do you remember where your going?"Priscilla would mention to keep engagment going, Keeping in mind, not knowing one another or anything else about this man, If he tried anything aside from getting close enough to her, Even if she would consider backing away Priscilla had already considering pulling out at least one dagger if he would try something far too shady.

#9Azure Fenic 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:47 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure started to feel his body becoming heavy but had to get to a section where he could write down the right direction the only thing he needed to do was get there before his body shut down. He forced his body to keep moving for a short time until he stopped to rest for a bit this was something that would have made him really angry but with his body having nothing to keep him stable he just felt tired. The more he tried to focus the more his mind was filled with static "Nice name.." he muttered sitting down on the cold dirty ground.

As he sat there the temptation of laying down was strong and her sly remarks were the only things that kept him up slight "I know where to go begone now Priscilla." this was the lack of sleep talking at this point though he found it odd she stuck around him for so long. Normally he wouldn't even think about touching anything in this place but sleep sounds like a really good idea for him at the moment. "Hey women could I ask for a favor?" he asked assuming that she was still around to even hear him ask this in the first place.

{Sheet / Magic}
#10Elise 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:37 am

Elise
This man contempt was continuing to amuse Priscilla in some way, Even if she knew all he was doing was kind of annoying an extremely exhausted and tired man. Priscilla really just wanted to tell this man to go sleep some were then continue whatever he was doing, He would get his task done that way, But that would just be a simple and easy to dismiss answer."Well there is some kindness in you is there?"Priscilla said casually and some what normal, It could easily be taken as sarcasm or a lie, Just because of how Priscilla seemed as a person.

Ordering her around? interesting, Index has not ground to order her around, nor did Priscilla actually care about his orders either. Priscilla did as she pleased and only cared to listen to just two other people, Index would most likely hate it when he would realize that just how she was, Yet again a negative aspect shining on Priscilla so to say. Even when he asked her to be gone she would just laugh at him."I will not simply begone, Because i am told too."to Index's annoyance that is all she said.

Good thing she did not leave right away, Priscilla's help always seemed to come with her in some way making sure of things being acceptable to her."I would consider, It would be really matter on what it was." Oddly enough she did not seemed annoyed being called woman, being far to numb to it effecting her, He did not care just being called that, It was not an insult to her."After all, I am picky about favours."Most likely not shocking to Index to learn that, So if he was careful about it he might get her help, Priscilla can be helpful but she was a safe as well.

#11Azure Fenic 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:21 pm

Azure Fenic

Priscilla seemed like the type of woman that would much rather boss men around than be bossed around herself which was something that Azure liked in women instead of the ones waiting for their white knights to show up. When he blinked it felt like he was going to sleep but nearly falling over can wake up almost anyone though it didn't help that he woke back up to her still talking about something being told to her, either way, it didn't matter at the moment he needed her to help him up so he could keep going.  

The longer he sat on the ground the more his will to keep going faded away. Azure held his hands in front of himself looking at them to see them shaking which he took as a sign do this another day. He had asked her something before but couldn't remember or the life of him.

"Could you help me outta here?" he asked her hanging his head finally sub coming to his bodies calls for rest. The scholar felt more defeat than anything else in this one moment I was so close I just know it, he thought to himself feeling as though this was a good test of his limits in some weird way "Ya ya I know an an odd faaaavor." he added on with another yawn.

{Sheet / Magic}
#12Elise 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:56 am

Elise
It was that weird feeling that she might have caught up to what exactly he was going end up doing, Not that Priscilla mind helping him out, It would be an odd situation where Priscilla might not upfront seem like she was trying to do good, But actually could show she cared about other people, It was just sometimes harder to show she could helpful because of how she was as a person, Nonetheless it was a pretty simple situation to deal with. But she would make sure to mention a few things to Index before he would continue into the realm of dreamland.

Going to answer with."So trusting a stranger to in a time a need? Anyone else I would advise against it normally."Priscilla knew she was most likely lecturing a man who most likely did not want to hear it all, She did not care at all if he did or not want to hear her. For all she figured she could ignore these words completely.

The more important piece of information would be stated by her now."I will help you."Priscilla had to wonder how she would manage, did she need to carry him? But she was agreeing to help him which could be some kind of relief for him.

Also making sure to mention to cover any bases needed."Be sure, not to touch whatever weapons I have on me or my money."Setting boundaries was also a bit of a test for the tired man, With on final thing to be added to that list, Because Priscilla herself would not do the same."Or any personal areas."It might have been simple to guess what she meant with that. Nonetheless Priscilla was prepared to help him to where he could considered safety, Just how was an interesting question for her to figure out.

#13Azure Fenic 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:01 am

Azure Fenic

As Azure waited for her response he thought back to when he was still new to the guild and just how tired he was from even reaching the guild, he slept in for a solid week outside the before actually entering the guildhall. Not being able to fully function like normal really brung down his entier mood he really didn't like the way that the day turned out and it's all due to his weak body. while he was in his own head Priscilla had said something to him again but he wasn't able to catch it though from their talks so far it was something sassy which was fine for him he lacked the energy for a comeback.

The scholar extended his hand to her to help him up while she talked about sandwiches a weird thing to bring up while someone asked for help. Assuming she did help him stand he would place one arm around her to using her body as a crutch while they walked though he wouldn't be against her carrying him.

Priscilla mentioned something about touching her woman parts to which he simply replied with "Do I look like the type to do that?" he asked looking at her with his half-open eyes, even if he was fully awake the reply would have been the same but with more sarcasm behind it.

{Sheet / Magic}
#14Elise 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:49 pm

Elise
Even if Azure might have asked if he was the type or not, Priscilla covered all grounds that really needed to be covered. It was still entertaining for her that his reaction were so fun in a way, It was the reason she seemed to keep being the way she was, Sure it was normal for her, But there was an odd taste of enjoyment that had fade to fade for her. For now Priscilla just seemed like the perfect moment to stop acting the way she was towards him, Since Priscilla now had a task to do with Index.

Seeing how it would work out for him to be comfortable Priscilla did give a hand helping Index up, So that is how this would work out for the moment, for now anyway Priscilla was unsure if she could actually carry this man as well for now, She did not really want try too either. Part of her expected him to fall asleep on her while they walked, Only because he seemed that sleepy, Could his brain give out with him some how continuing to walk at least on his feet from her moving? it was an interesting question, something she would have wonder.

She would leave the sass behind and simply put."Index my dear, Not everyone looks like the type of things they end up doing."This was normal Priscilla going off of experiences of what she saw in life,Sure mentioning boundaries might not exactly be much to stop it if he really was the type too, in the reality she just kind of said it as a test. At least with out any sass to it Priscilla could say."I do not consider you to type either."When Priscilla was not being so overly sassy it seemed if anything covering ground to start building trust between them, He started it and she was laying a part to continue it.

#15Azure Fenic 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Azure Fenic

As she helped him up keeping his eyes open was now the biggest challenge Azure had faced in a long time but he only had his body to blame for not being adjusted to his lifestyle by now but what can one do. The biggest question now would be once he did fall asleep would he even remember the day's events or would it be one big dream for him? Now that they were on the move his focus became split with making sure he didn't touch the women in her more delicate places and walking which proved to be more of a challenge than he thought.

If there was one thing that Azure didn't like owing favor's to people for anything though in this case he really had no other choice in the matter "Thanks for the help I'll pay you back." he said quickly picking up his head. They had only made it about halfway through the pass when the tired man allowed his head to lower its self. With each step taken the scholar slowly started to drag his feet "Ya know...your kinda a nice person.." he said doing his best to stay awake while they made the way to the exit.  

At some point, Azure closed his eyes and fell asleep during their walkout the endless maze that was Sigmundir pass, while he slept he muttered random facts about himself as though he was a separate person.

{Sheet / Magic}
#16Elise 

Live at the scene [Priscilla] Empty Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:46 am

Elise
Eventually as Azure/Index would drift into the dream land his body and mind surely needed, Eventually it would seemed like Index would not be awake enough to walk on his feet,So carefully Priscilla would manage to take off her cape with him still in some manner attached to her to continue forward, Priscilla would stop when Azure would actually seem like he was actually a sleep and piggy back carry Index just to make it a bit easier, Just where did Priscilla take Index from here? It was an interesting question.

It would not take long upon reaching the exit of the pass close to a rather collected and easy part of Sieghart to be in, Walked into an Inn paid for it and just left Index to lay in a bed to sleep, Leaving the key to Index, Priscilla could just hope Index would not give these people any other trouble just merely return the key when he was done sleeping and leave, After all Priscilla would not be around at all when Index would awake.

Because Priscilla still had other things to do, More private things so to say, After all Priscilla was how she was, But she still had to be a mother too. Just kept it private and too herself. Only reason Hasani had manage with out her at this point is because Priscilla also had some one else looking after him while she was gone, In which despite not knowing anything about motherhood herself, The lady watching after him managed well.

Upon returning to were Priscilla, This unnamed woman and her son were staying at. Priscilla would change from that sharp tongue werewolf, To a much more settled and happy mother. Were the outfit was gone by the time Priscilla was where they were staying, Spending the peaceful and quiet time with her son, So far everything was how she wanted it planned, For now Priscilla would lounge around with her son, the lady that was helping her raise him. Even falling a sleep with her son on the same bed as she slept in, Few people would know this picture in her life, The lady with Priscilla and her son. As well as Vali. For now Priscilla would sleep the evening away much with her son was with her, In an area not known to anyone it seemed some where close but rather well hidden in the seighart mountains.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum