Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)  Empty Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:15 pm

Takao

Ragnar was sitting at home, relaxing when he was told by one of the many spies and job brokers of the guild he was slowly becoming accustomed to, the Sentinel Syndicate, that there was another job in the Dawncliff Mines where they needed another mine to be taken over and put under new management to make sure that everything worked out how it should. As Ragnar heard about this job he could not believe that there were still issues with this as he knew that dozens of different people have been sent to deal with this kind of job over and over again. At this point, he just assumed that there was a group of like six or seven Mining Barons that just spent obscene amounts of money to send these guilds after their rivals. Ragnar signed as he got on his mount and started to ride.

As he rode in on his Juggernaut, a beast that was as big and wide as a water buffalo while being far heavier. The horn on his head was a single one, forming a T shape on it, though on top of the flat of that T were large spikes, where it appeared skulls had been placed. It's appeared to be closer to a massive dog in shape and size, it's mouth appeared to be big enough to bite a man's head off with room to spare, its teeth looked like shortswords. From a distance color of the fur of the beast looked a dirty brass only as it got closer would people realize that it was not the color of the fur, it was armor. Sheets of Brass covered armor covered every inch of this beast and it didn't seem to slow it down at all in any way. The chains that were used to 'control' this beast was attached to a massive spiked collar around its neck. As it approached and slowly came to a stop, small gaps in the armor showed something possibly more terrible. This beast had no skin, it appeared to be made of machinery and parts mixed together with a living beast.

355/1500

#2Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)  Empty Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:15 pm

Takao

As Ragnar ran, he made his way towards the one major city in the north, Rush Valley, where a massive amount of weapons, armor, and other material were generated and shipped out. This means that the amount of raw ore needed to feed a beast this massive was unbelievable in scale and was something that was outside of Ragnar's understanding and breadth of knowledge. Ragnar simply used weapons but did not know how to make them. As Ragnar walked through the city, most of the people avoided him like the plague, for very good reason. Ragnar was standing often head and shoulder over the tallest person in this place and often gave off the aura of mess with me and I will rip your arms off. Ragnar eventually found what he was looking for, a massive foundry where dozens of workers were turning the raw ore that was being transported into useful metals. This was the place of business where he would find one of the Mine Barons.

As Ragnar walked around he knew that this person who had hired him was not going to be the same person in the foundry, this person was much closer to his guild, the Sentinel Syndicate, and would not be found as simply. Ragnar would have to go wandering around the area for a bit until he was sure that his presence in the city was well known. Ragnar wasn't like the rest of the guild and could easily just vanish into the crowd so he was sure it would be a very short amount of time before someone found him or he found what he needed to find. Ragnar walked down several back alleys trying to make himself as known as possible and as easy to find as possible for the people who would be on the lookout for him, and he knew that he was spotted several times based on the people who found him walking through the back alleys. It only took about fifteen minutes before as Ragnar walked through a back alley a man had blocked his exit.

704/1500

#3Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)  Empty Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:16 pm

Takao

" Is there a problem with the mission you were given? Are we going to need to talk to your guild leader about this incompetence? " The man said to Ragnar, though he might have only said this because he knew that there were many people hiding behind the walls of the alleyway to help him if this turned into a fight, and Ragnar could smell even though he could not see them. They smelled of sweat, cheap boozes, and even cheaper whores. " Watch your mouth, my guild master might yell at me later for ripping your head off your shoulders but you will still be dead if you keep talking. I am not afraid of you or the guys you have hidden behind me and behind you. " Ragnar looked at the man in front of him making it clear that Ragnar wasn't just big he could back up his actions and being outnumbered means nothing to him. Once the man seemed to realize that trying to threaten Ragnar with his men or his guild master the conversation turned into more business as his posture shifted from one of a fighter to one of a businessman. " What seems to be the issue with the job that was given? "

" Your instructions were unclear. Did you want everyone to be removed from the mine or do you want only a specific person? " Ragnar said back, clearly picking up on the fact this was no longer going to turn into a fight and he could smell the men hiding behind the wall start to relax as well as the smell of fight or flight was less pungent " Everyone has to go. Our Master has a way to deal with it legally when everyone is removed. " Ragnar nodded before he turned and walked away from the man, and the man blocking the way he came moved out of his way. Ragnar then pasted twelve people that were hidden on either side of the alley ready to attack Ragnar from behind if he tried to fight.

1043/1500

#4Takao 

What's Mine is Mine (B Rank)  Empty Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Takao

As he left the city to head towards the Mines, he was thinking about what he was told about this mine. Apparently it was once a lead mine used to do something until they came across a rather large vein of gold, apparently, the owner has not been made aware of this and Ragnar's job was to make sure that no one was left alive to tell the owner about this. Ragnar could not help but feel like that he was getting possibly lured into some kind of trap but as time as gone on he had definitely taken on more of an aware outlook on life. As he rode towards this mine it was surprisingly close to one of the major roads into the mountains, and there were dozens of other mines around him which made him wonder how someone would not have found this ore vein. They must have dug either very high up the mountain or very deep into the earth. Ragnar was going to have to find out as he turned the mine enterance past the wooden gate with the door open.

Ragnar got off his mount and then ordered it to stand there, this would most likely be a heavy deterrent from someone trying to escape through this way out of the mine as he walked to the gate. Looking to the right he saw the large chain that was keeping the gate open, at which point Ragnar reached over and with both hands ripped the chain in half causing the gate to slam shut. Ragnar was not worried about not being able to open the gate, as he was sure his brute strength could open it and if not he would punch a hole into the gate and simply bring it down.

As Ragnar walked down into the mines, it was clear to him that the miners there had no reason to think that they were about to be attacked as he was easily able to walk upon them without any issues and the ones in groups only managed to scream once before Ragnar ripped them apart. Ragnar could not easily use his club in this place so he simply chooses to use his fists and brute strength to get him through this. There was little more than a dozen miners in that cave at the end of it, and by the time that Ragnar walked out of there his body only had light splatterings of blood from the bodies, which was unfortunate as he was sure his Lord would have prefered it be as bloody as possible but the murder would also fill some of his endless thirst for blood and death. Once the job was taken care of, Ragnar pushed the gate open which was a fairly easy feat for him, but he also had enough strength to snap a steel chain in half with ease. Ragnar then ordered his mount out of the entrance to the mine before closing the gate behind him. His employer would have to figure out how to open that but that wasn't his problem. Ragnar got on his mount that that point and started to ride back towards his home.

1577/1500 WC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum