Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cleaning Duties [QUEST; SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Cleaning Duties [QUEST; SOLO] Empty Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:41 am

Masami
Weirdlock's Office? That was kind of weird, having such a name in a Joyan-inspired foreign country. Apparently, Masami had to ask few of the townsmen because he was supposed to make his way to the office, and there was no way Masami would be able to read all of the Fiorian signs in one go. Most of the people he asked seemed to be unfamiliar around the same term, so Masami was around thirty-minutes late when he finally reached the destination. The architecture of the building seemed nicely designed, although it wasn't as Joyan as the rest of the architectures, as this one had a more magical, foreign design. Masami picked the door knob and pushed... and then he pushed... apparently, there seemed to be things stuck behind the door, making Masami use his whole body to open the door.

To his surprise, piles of paper and books were dumped right behind the door, which caused disallowed the door to freely open compared to how it was supposed to be. Paper flying everywhere, heat rising inside of the building. Masami was told that he would come here to clean things up but... how was he supposed to do this? Spotting the client a few meters away, slumping back on a pile of books, Masami didn't hesitate to approach the man despite his uncertainty if he was the right man. He tapped his shoulder once, "Sir." called Masami, but received no reply. So, he tapped it twice, then thrice, until he was finally shaking the whole man.

Weirdlock Jones was silly when he woke up, exaggerating his drowsiness and reactions—this caused Masami to chuckle at him, feeling comfortable. "Oh my, you look terrible, Sir." commented Masami, covering his mouth with a hand. Weirdlock Jones still had saliva dripping off of the side of his mouth, in which he had immediately brushed off after Masami's comment regards it. "I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to come so soon." replied Weirdlock Jones.

Come so soon? Masami knew that he was late, but was he wrong? It seems that this man had no awareness regards time and date, must have been a busy man. Thus, Masami sighed, placing his hands at the sides of his waists. "Don't worry, Sir, I'm good at cleaning things up." as if Masami had flexed, he pulled his sleeves and tied the end, then he got back to work. It was easier done than said, and Masami finished the job in a few minutes. Well, that was too easy for a D-Rank quests, huh?

426/425
「-15% WC reduction via Guild Perk.」

北正美

Cleaning Duties [QUEST; SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum