Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heavenly Body Special Sploosh Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

Heavenly Body Special Sploosh Edition Empty Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:21 pm

Sofia

Name: Mermaid’s Kiss
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Heavenly Body Magic
Type: Supplementary
Element: Water
Range: 10 meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Lifting her hand to her face and kissing finger tips, Sofia creates a 25cm diameter ‘bubble’ around her head which allows the recipient to breathe while submerged like a fish or creature of the sea.

Name: Undine’s Teardrop
Mana Cost: 100
Type: Offensive (AOE)
Range: 15 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: Drawing her finger across her eye as if she is wiping something from it, a magic circle appears which generates a ball of glistening water about 50cm diameter wide, which she can then cast toward a target anywhere within spell range to deal B Rank AOE Damage as it expands to cover a 4 meter area on detonation.

Name: Adamant Shell
Mana Cost: 100
Type: Defensive (AOE)
Range: 15 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Effect: Pushing her hand up, Sofia erects a shell-like wall measuring roughly 4 Meters across from hard water, which protects from damage up to A-Rank.

Name: Aquila
Mana Cost: 200
Type: Supplementary
Element: Light
Range: 40 Meters
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Effect: Swiping across her face, Sofia creates a magic circle around herself with suffuses her body with glowing light energy which enables her to fly up to 10 Meters high, leaving a twin tailed wake of light behind her that vaguely resembles the wings of an eagle.

Name: Seething Scylla
Mana Cost: 200
Type: Offensive
Range: 20 Meters
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Effect: Swiping with her hand, Sofia creates a magic circle with births the head and neck of a 2 meter wide draconic sea monster effigy comprised of powerfully swirling water currents, which rushes forward in the direction she casts it, dealing A Rank Damage to anything in its path.  Sofia can also ‘bend’ the trajectory of her ‘monster’ by guiding it with her hand, but doing so doubles her mana cost.

Mermaid Kiss should be the last of my D Rank Starters, the rest are from my recent acquisition of Captum Scrolls, and shall be trained?

Last edited by Sofia Serena on Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total

#2Masami 

Heavenly Body Special Sploosh Edition Empty Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Masami
Hello, I will be grading your spells!

• Mermaid's Kiss: Please state the dimensions of the bubble.

• Undine's Teardrop: Please state the dimensions of both the ball and the area the AoE attack covers.

• Adamant Shell: Approved.

• Leviathan Scale: Only shields made by defensive spells which are at most 1 by 1 meters can move around, so please change measurements into this!

• Seething Scylla: Because the user is able to control the trajectory of this spell, please change the duration to 'Sustain'.

Post in Spell Review when edits have been made!

Heavenly Body Special Sploosh Edition Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#3Sofia 

Heavenly Body Special Sploosh Edition Empty Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:36 am

Sofia

Changes made as requested, and I have swapped Leviathan Scale out for a flight spell since like a dumbo I didn't have one yet!

#4Masami 

Heavenly Body Special Sploosh Edition Empty Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:34 am

Masami
Mermaid's Kiss has been approved for usage.

Undine's Teardrop, Adamant Shell, Aquila and Seething Scylla have been approved for training.

#5Sofia 

Heavenly Body Special Sploosh Edition Empty Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:50 am

Sofia

I have trained Undine's Tear and Seething Scylla here;

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t54893-fluidity-sofia-training#473267

I'd like to spend dorra dorra to buy the other two spells, which should total 350K right?

#6Masami 

Heavenly Body Special Sploosh Edition Empty Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Masami
These spells have been approved for usage.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum