Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats Mine is Mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Takao 

Whats Mine is Mine Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:31 pm

Takao

Ragnar was sitting at home, relaxing when he was told by one of the many spies and job brokers of the guild he was slowly becoming accustomed to, the Sentinel Syndicate, that there was another job in the Dawncliff Mines where they needed another mine to be taken over and put under new management to make sure that everything worked out how it should. As Ragnar heard about this job he could not believe that there were still issues with this as he knew that dozens of different people have been sent to deal with this kind of job over and over again. At this point, he just assumed that there was a group of like six or seven Mining Barons that just spent obscene amounts of money to send these guilds after their rivals. Ragnar signed as he got on his mount and started to ride.

As he rode in on his Juggernaut, a beast that was as big and wide as a water buffalo while being far heavier. The horn on his head was a single one, forming a T shape on it, though on top of the flat of that T were large spikes, where it appeared skulls had been placed. It's appeared to be closer to a massive dog in shape and size, it's mouth appeared to be big enough to bite a man's head off with room to spare, its teeth looked like shortswords. From a distance color of the fur of the beast looked a dirty brass only as it got closer would people realize that it was not the color of the fur, it was armor. Sheets of Brass covered armor covered every inch of this beast and it didn't seem to slow it down at all in any way. The chains that were used to 'control' this beast was attached to a massive spiked collar around its neck. As it approached and slowly came to a stop, small gaps in the armor showed something possibly more terrible. This beast had no skin, it appeared to be made of machinery and parts mixed together with a living beast.

355/1500

#2Takao 

Whats Mine is Mine Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:38 pm

Takao

As Ragnar rode this monster of a mount he was easily able to avoid any of the bandits that did lurk in the mountains near the mountains, or maybe they avoided him it was hard for Ragnar to tell at times when he rarely had to deal with bandits anymore unless he was the one that happened on them. As he rode into the mountains he eventually came into a valley with a massive house in it, it had large walls with guard towers with men that seemed to be on guard and they quickly located the massive man riding a terrifying mount riding towards their employer's residence and they quickly raised a red alert which Ragnar easily heard in the distance.

By the time he reached the front door of the mansion complex, he was greeted by a group of a dozen men with various weapons, and they appeared to be ready to fight as if they expected Ragnar to simply run through the front door. While Ragnar was not against a brawl, he was told by his Guildmaster that killing the employee of the person paying them to do the job was against the guild rules and that made Ragnar only slightly upset as he simply yelled loudly, his lungs filling the air as he said " Where is the mine that I am supposed to be transferred to new management! "

Then outside on a balcony came out a man, an extremely fat man with a suit that most likely cost several dozen thousand jewels, if not because of the style of the suit as much as the sheer amount of fabric it would take to cover it. He was smoking a massive cigar, one so large that even from Ragnar's distance he could see the cherry on it along with the smoke cloud.

660/1500 WC

#3Takao 

Whats Mine is Mine Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:47 pm

Takao

The fat man looked out and he seemed to realize that Ragnar was not someone trying to kill him, at least at this exact moment in time, as he gave a message to a smaller man standing next to him. The man nodded and then walked over to a nearby desk before writing the message down on a piece of paper before Ragnar could see a magical circle appear around him and he felt something appear in his hand. As Ragnar looked down he saw a piece of paper in his hand, opening the piece of paper it read simply and plainly " Kill everyone... leave no one alive. " Ragnar looked up from the piece of paper, straight at the fat man in the distance and he could see the fat man laugh as he turned around and walked back into his home. Ragnar thought for more than a moment about how it would feel to have the man's fat neck in his hands as he ripped his skull off his spine. Ragnar hated people like him but he also knew that they paid him to do the jobs that they were incapable of doing themselves. As he looked at the walls he knew as well that if he tried even those walls could not stop him and he would not be so easily killed soon.

Ragnar ignored this as he turned his mount around and started to go towards his known destination, another mine in the hills that apparently needed to be vacated of all life. Ragnar really hoped that the people of that mine would put up a significant fight, unlike the last mine he went to. As he thought about this he could not help but be disappointed in how easy it was. This one will be better Ragnar told himself as he quickly made time to get to the mine.

973/1500 WC

#4Takao 

Whats Mine is Mine Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:57 pm

Takao

As Ragnar reached the mines he pasted many locations where he knew mines were, based on the massive amount of smoke pouring out of the forges that were nearby. It was fairly normal around here to smelt the ore into a refined product before shipping it out in order to reduce weight for travel and to allow it to be sold for higher when it finally got the location. There were various kinds of metals that were being dug up around here, or at least so Ragnar was told though Ragnar did not grow up as a miner as a trade so he didn't really care too much about this. Eventually, after riding around for a bit he located what appeared to be a large start to a new mine that was about to go in. This looked to be the exact kind of thing that Ragnar was looking for as he rode into the center of the area.

As the sun passed the mountain tops, Ragnar looked out to the camp where he saw three miners standing outside and he got off his mount and as he walked away he could feel it's presence vanish from this plane of existence and back to his home. Ragnar still having his club on his back reached back and felt the power of the club flow through him as his muscles grew in size and density. Ragnar was in no hurry as he knew this would be a simple job and he would have very little issues with this. As he approached the first man who turned around to face him, there was a question on his face before Ragnar's right hand went through it and out the back before he had a chance to warn his friends. Ragnar quickly turned his attention to the other two that apparently still had not gotten the memo that their lives were in danger.

1292/1500 WC

#5Takao 

Whats Mine is Mine Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:08 pm

Takao

Ragnar walked towards the two that were standing near the mouth of the mine entrance, and they didn't miss Ragnar like their friend as they saw him walk towards them and they seemed to instantly understand that their life was in danger as they grabbed their picks and got ready to fight. Ragnar was happy for a moment as he realized that he was not going to be disappointed this time and maybe he would even get hurt. As Ragnar closed the gap one of them came to meet him, his pickaxe raised and he swung it down at Ragnar. Ragnar reached his massive hand out and grabbed the haft of the pickaxe, stopping it dead before snapping the pick head off. The man attempted to throw a punch at Ragnar's stomach, but he didn't get that chance as Ragnar's open palm slapped him in the face. Ragnar could feel the man's spin snap from the force of the impact. As Ragnar turned to face the next miner, he noticed that he was not there.

Ragnar looked around as he could not seem to locate his last target as he turned and looked down the mine tunnel. He then saw the man, holding a large barrel of explosives and a torch and Ragnar could not fully hear what he said but Ragnar did get the point as the torch touched the explosives and the explosion blew him and the mine up. Ragnar was flung several dozen meters back as he stumbled and tried to recover from the massive blow that was dealt with him, as he felt the air leave his lungs as his back hit the ground and he slid for several more meters.

As Ragnar slowly got up from the blow dealt with him, his ears ringing and bleeding from the pressure wave he felt his balance was off as he knew that his eardrums were damaged. He would have to get his guild master to fix that as he turned and started to stumble back towards a place where he could summon his mount to get home. The job was to kill everyone, and Ragnar could guarantee everyone was dead.

1655/1500 WC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum