Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR] Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:23 pm

Masami
After a pout of witnessing his new companion rushing into the scene to crash the supposedly antagonist of the story, Masami turned around to check everyone else's reactions. They seemed to remain the face of unease and fear, and it also didn't seem like they appreciated the killing of the wolf, nor did they get any sort of insecurity upon witnessing a foreigner and a beastly large guy, whose name was still unknown to the boy. Soon enough, the crowd left for somewhere with more activity, and Masami followed.

He was led to the center of commotion, and being such a small foreigner as he is, Masami's tip-toeing was up to no good. 'Could use the big guy's height.' he sighed, still trying to lift himself up to see what event was taking part. Even from afar, it was obvious that they were throwing rocks at a target—could it be a traitor they were punishing? As hairy as the wolf before, from afar Masami could see the pale-colored fur off of the target in the middle. 'Looks painful,' thought Masami, not showing any sorts of willful sympathy regards the creature, 'I don't get why they aren't finishing it yet.' Earlier they had attended to a scene where a wolf was wreaking havoc but the wolf in the center of the commotion didn't seem to be fighting back—what makes him so different?

233/850
「-15% WC reduction via Guild Perk.」

北正美

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Takao 

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR] Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:44 pm

Takao

As Ragnar walked next to the smaller man, a man who apparently had not done much for him at this exact moment in time that he is aware of the saw the same thing the man did. A werewolf with many cuts and bruises getting rocks thrown at him in the middle of the town square. Several things stood out to Ragnar as odd, why wasn't he murdering these people. Ragnar knew that this would be a simple matter of slaughtering most of the people in this village for most werewolves, it isn't like they were heavily armed and armored or even well trained for that matter. If they were then they would not be standing around this man throwing rocks. Ragnar stood on the outside of the wall of people, easily seeing over before he made a choice.

Ragnar pushed this way through the people, which did not take him very much effort, even as someone attempted to push him back only for it to look like he pushed against a brick wall as he fell backward as Ragnar went towards the werewolf in the center of the circle. The rocks stopped at that moment, at least for a second, as Ragnar said to the man " You do not smell of the blood of your fellows, so you are not here for war. What are you here for? "

229/1000

#3Masami 

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR] Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:17 pm

Masami
The crowd groaned, then immediately halted everything they were doing. The same giant fellow Masami was with had found himself pushing through the crowd as if they were tall grass, and now from the werewolf, it was the big guy who caught the attention. Now that everything was quiet, the werewolf in the middle, speaking in a human voice and language, seemed to have mentioned a name—Cameron, the injured man as before, walked forward—now everything was calmer and less compact compared to earlier. Masami pushed himself through the crowd as well, aware that the injured man will recognize him. Now, the boy was once again facing the large man, and then two of the fellows. A while after, Masami and the Skulltaker were told to follow the Cameron, and Masami did as he was told without saying anything else.

Now, Masami found himself sitting on an arm-chair – not the most comfortable chair there was, but Masami was completely fine with it. It was awkward being left for a while, but then he was brought a cup of tea, whose aroma was of mint-like tastes. The big guy would be given one as well, and Masami didn't hesitate accepting it. When he peered to scan the Skulltaker, the boy's mouth ran in to ask a question without his own permission. "Werewolves are weird, why do they exist?"

461/850

北正美

#4Takao 

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR] Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:38 pm

Takao

As Ragnar stood there for a moment as he listens to the werewolf before the injured man from before came forward and began to talk to the Werewolf. Ragnar thought nothing of it as he thought back to himself and he wondered how much work this was going to be in the future as this was clearly not going to be a fight like he had hoped it was going to be, but it was possible it was going to. As they both were lead off into the mayor's house where they were offered a chair, Ragnar looked at these chairs and quickly realized that he would not fit in any of them so he simply stood.

As Ragnar stood there he had to wonder why this werewolf wasn't killing them and why this one seemed to be more interested in peace than war, which surprised Ragnar as normally their race of people were very warlike and he had taken some of their skulls to his Lord in the past. Ragnar ignored the drink that was offered to him as Masami asked a question which Ragnar turned his head toward him and said simply " Why do humans exist when there is clearly a far more dominant species like werewolves that exist? "

Ragnar said this as if it was simply a fact, he often wondered why werewolves have not taken over the world already due to simply how much more powerful they are on average then a human. In their werewolf forms, they were very effective fighters but clearly they have not ruled the world and most likely never will give the fact that their numbers seem to be dying off every single day. As Ragnar thought about this the werewolf came in and asked the question " Which one of you two defeated the werewolf in the town" at which point Ragnar pointed directly at Masami and said simply " He did. "

Ragnar was normally a very honest man and would have taken credit for this, but this didn't seem to be the kind of thing he would want to take the credit for. They might think he is some kind of good person or hero and that wasn't the kind of reputation that he wanted to have for himself in any way.

610/1000 WC

#5Masami 

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR] Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:02 pm

Masami
Masami shrugged at the thought, "Werewolves are embedded with human genes, though." he replied with carefree, trying to think of an answer to the Skulltaker's question. Now that the boy was answered with another question, he had almost forgotten about the one-sided introductions between himself and the big guy, now utterly focused unto why exactly stronger races like werewolves are still under in terms of race domination. 'Probably because humans were made by the kami first.' thought he, who was now inside his own world—suddenly pulled out when the Skulltaker pointed at Masami, telling the Cameron that it was "he" who killed the werewolf.

By reflex, Masami also pointed at himself. "Huh, what?" asked he, who killed the werewolf, "I did?" He clearly saw the big guy rushing in, beating the wolf from a while ago – he must have not felt like taking the credit due to disappointment, was that it? "Hold on, it wasn't m—" he was cut off when the Cameron suddenly took his hand for a hand shake, exaggeratedly swinging both of their hands up and down. With confusion, Masami switched glances from the Cameron to the Skulltaker, jaw slightly dropped, a brow raised up. "Oh, thank you, kind lady!" said the Cameron, almost sobbing the second time, "We owe you—you see, this werewolf's brother..."

Then, he looked at the injured werewolf, whose wounds were still as fresh as a moment ago. Unlike this Cameron, the werewolf didn't bother creating such an expression. When the Cameron released Masami's hands, the werewolf started to tell his story. "But it wasn't me..." quietly muttered the confused boy, no longer daring himself to question the scenario. He felt bad for being praised for something he didn't do, but hopefully he gets a background of the reasoning behind the choice.

762/850

北正美

#6Takao 

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR] Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:23 pm

Takao

Ragnar watched as Cameron seemed to believe the lie but he did notice that the werewolf did not seem to believe the same lie as before and he then listened to the story from the werewolf and this was something that Ragnar had made him wish that he was honest about him killing the wolf. " Thank you very much for helping me with the humans out there. I wish for peace between our village and my pack but that clearly isn't going to happen now that my brother, Amarok, challenged me for the right to lead the pack and won. Amarok has always been ruthless and crafty but he had always respected my leadership until now, but then he challenged me for the leadership and cheated attacked me in the back because he knew he could not beat me in a fair fight and then he exiled me. If someone does not defeat him, he will come and slaughter this entire village but due to the rules of the pack, only someone who has defeated another wolf can challenge for pack leader. "

The werewolf, named Achak, then turned to Masami and said simply " So that means that you have the right to challenge my brother in combat and defeat him and hopefully prevent the slaughter of this village and its people"

As Ragnar heard this story he looked back over at Masami and thought about this before realizing it didn't really matter because if they could not kill the werewolf then what happened to this village didn't really matter to Ragnar one way or another, and if he wanted a fight he was sure that after they killed him that he could fight the rest of what was left.

899/1000 WC

#7Masami 

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR] Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:48 pm

Masami
'Why am I the one being dragged into this?!' Masami panicked in the inside. He saw how genuinely the werewolf Achak seemed when he looked at Masami, telling him about some sort of challenge. Being fond of theatrical works, a part of Masami was in disbelief when he heard the story of the werewolf brothers—he thought that it was kind of cliché, and pretty silly at some point. If it was indeed true, then it's very worrisome – a lot of people would be dragged into this mess, and all fingers will point at Masami. "I see." answered Masami, however, in a completely calm tone as—if he wasn't even panicking in the first place.

Then, he leaned closer, with his elbows laying on top of his thighs. "Then... would you mind giving me and my companion specific details about their location?" holding a palm out, Masami was aware that he sounded more like he was negotiating rather than helping. Bandages still covered his body, but these will get replaced by the Cameron's amends. After a few moments, Masami having his water bottles refilled; he didn't need any sort of weapons and was left empty-handed. They gave whatever would help the two, but Masami wasn't exactly sure if the Skulltaker would need any more. He had bulk, and a club. "Well, we'll be going!" shouted Masami, waving a hand and was the first to went out of the house. When he glanced at the big guy the second time, Masami pouted, indirectly telling the big guy that it was his fault why suddenly, attention was being brought to the boy.

1031/850

北正美

#8Takao 

Enemy of my Enemy [QUEST; RAGNAR ASGEIR] Empty Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:57 pm

Takao

As Ragnar listened to this story he could not help but look over at Masami to see how they reacted to this change in events. Clearly they were not fully used to being the center of attention, or at least not when they didn't deserve it but it seems that they seemed to keep their shit together as they answered the question calmly. Ragnar nodded to himself as he realized that more then likely they were stronger then they looked, though how much stronger they were then Ragnar he did not know fully and most likely would never know fully.

As Ragnar watched the man get ready to go, he watched Masami's bandages get replaced as he stood there waiting for his new companion to get his stuff together to be able to leave. Ragnar had nothing to carry, as he lived a mere couple dozen miles away from the lands which for normal people would take days, but with his mount would take him hours to reach his home. As they left, he did notice the boy make a face at him, and at that moment Ragnar realized that it was very possible that this boy was not as confident as Ragnar gave him credit for.

1106/1000 WC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum