Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zane's Assortment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Zane's Assortment Empty Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:45 pm

Most of these things are stuff I've posted in the questions/feedback channel on discord, but understandably those channels can sometimes get hard to navigate. I've put some stuff I've asked and pointed out recently into one neat thread here. If a staff member only wants to respond to one thing, that's cool. I'll edit this post to cross out stuff that's been responded to until it's all gone. If something gets fixed in discord I'll edit this post as well.

Typo Fixes

Storylines: The "Short" section of the storyline systems page found here has a mistake under maximum. It refers to short storylines as moderate ones.
Diviner Magic: Diviner Magic is of the light element. It seems like the symbol for light present on light magics is not in the title, instead being a few question marks.
Dwarves: The perks post of the Dwarves page refers to knockback as "knokback".

Questions

Hunter Slayer Discount: This is for when Dragon Slayer magic releases. Will the perk on the Hunter class in which they get 20% off on purchasing God and Demon Slayer magics be changed so that is can also apply to Dragon Slayer magics when they release?

Fairy Spells: Fairy Law and Fairy Glitter have a cooldown period of once per month. Is this once per month by calendar, or 30 days proper? In other words, if someone uses Fairy Law on the 28th of Feburary, can they use it again on the 2nd of March,  for example?

Suggestions

Dwarf Starters: I had not actually posted this one on discord yet. I would like to suggest that dwarf be added to one of the starter races available on the character template. This is because they are in about the same tier of bonuses as wood elves (in my opinion, anyways) and are an underutilized race that I think could get better representation if made available for free.

#2Naga 

Zane's Assortment Empty Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Naga
Storylines: Fixed.

Diviner Magic: This has something to do with the tag in the title. I know they disappear when you edit the topic, however, I am not sure what causes it to turn into question marks.

Dwarves: Fixed.

Hunters: No.

Fairy Spells: Once per month by calendar unless it states a specific amount of days.

Dwarves: They are free. I'll edit it in the character template.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum