Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wounded Guard [Quest/Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

Wounded Guard [Quest/Alisa] Empty Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:44 am

Alisa

Myras: Swindler's Specification - Debrief (Sofia)
Myras: Silent Merchant - Debrief (Daiko)

Quest:

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @alisa | ARMOR

Now if Barbarians were up to no good... Alisa needed to find out more. While she could arguably waltz in there and probably wipe them all out if she felt like it, she couldn't quite do that with hostages in the mix... If she shot a powerful enough spell, she could easily erase an entire barbarian camp depending on its size. But in that case, if there happened to be any survivors from the attacks, all of them would also perish as a result...

"No, I need to learn a bit more...", and if she was going to get more information, the city guard was as good a place as any. If anybody had tangled with the Barbarians which felt exceedingly likely considering the state of the man whose family was abducted, then there was bound to have been some conflict, or at the very least the preparations.

And so, clad in all of her gear and with a clear destination in mind, Alisa strode off, ready for action. Just as she suspected, her assumption proved correct. The guards weren't particularly keen on going into too much details as to what happened, but the moment Alisa dropped the name of her employer, they suddenly became quite a bit friendlier, and before long, she finally had a name to seek out.

Guard Captain Gadwick.

According to the other guards, this man had lead a sizeable squad into the mountains to look into the missing travellers and the barbarians' potential involvement in the abductions, but in the end, the the barbarians found them first, decimating most of the squad. The Guard Captain and some of his men successfully made their way back to Myras.

She had to admit, one look at each of the guards she met and the quality of the armament they wore attested to the formidable prowess of their enemy. After all, this barbarians didn't sound particularly well armed judging by what the guards informed her, yet they still put up enough of a fight to send their armored enemies running with their tails between their legs.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wounded Guard [Quest/Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Alisa 

Wounded Guard [Quest/Alisa] Empty Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:58 am

Alisa

WORDS: 650 | TAG: @alisa | ARMOR

Alisa couldn't imagine these barbarians would prove easy opponents in their home turf, up in the mountains as such. They had the advantage of playing at home, with clearly enough experience to make the work on. And in this particular case, they had yet another advantage... Their enemies clearly didn't seem to have been out looking for them in the first place. Sure, the possibility had been considered, but mostly dismissed... As she arrived at the infirmary and found the man she was looking for, Alisa strode over to him, smiling softly as she greeted him:

"Hello there, Mr Gadwick... I've heard you ran into some difficulties in the Avvar mountains."

The man looked at her warily at first... He didn't know this woman, and naturally felt reluctant to give away information to a complete stranger, not to mention this woman who now came to talk to him about his injuries could just turn out to be yet another hopeful hero that they'd have to rescue later in... Assuming she even survived until then. Alisa could understand his reservations though, and soon added:

"I understand this might not be the most opportune timing, though Lord Diones has asked me to put a stop to these disappearances... And that's exactly what I plan on doing.", she added, eyes narrowing assertively, pulling up a chair and sitting calmly on it, crossing her legs and draping her hands over her thighs, making sure to leave her sword resting against a nearby pillar.

The man sighed as he looked her over, perhaps acknowledging that she looked quite a bit stronger than just yet another adventurer... Looks could be decieving too but if the ruling family of Myras had placed enough trust in this woman to hire her to fix the problem, then, well... Who was he to argue otherwise?

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#3Alisa 

Wounded Guard [Quest/Alisa] Empty Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:50 am

Alisa

WORDS: 1020 | TAG: @alisa | ARMOR

"Difficulties is an understatement...", with visible struggle, the man did what he could to sit up, grabbing onto the railings of his bed, wincing visibly with gritted teeth as he pulled himself up, too proud to discuss his battle while lying on his back, eyes narrowing as he uttered the name of the enemy, "The ones who slaughtered were the Braghur Barbarian tribe."

Alisa cocked her head, rubbing her temple... She knew there were barbarians in the Avvar mountains but... She knew not the name of each individual tribe. Maybe some of the larger, well known tribes would inevitably ring a bell, but, Braghur most certainly did not:

"Well, what do you know about them...? I know about the Barbarians in the region, maybe some of the tribes but... I've yet to hear that name before.", crossing her arms, Alisa cupped her chin, glancing a bit further down, brow furrowing as she wondered whether or not there had been something she missed, some deceptively precious nugget of information she'd missed throughout her investigation.

Hearing this, the man raised his hand, shaking his head, interrupting her train of thought. Clearly this was something he too had wondered:

"Many of us hadn't either... The more experienced Guards like me know that the tribe exists, but shouldn't have the numbers to pull off a raid like this."

Or even mount such a large scale, mass abduction operation either. But it soon became clear that, Alisa would need to tread carefully... Clearly these Barbarians had managed to outsmart and outmatch even the seasoned Guards at Myras, and she'd no doubt they could pose a threat even to her... Especially when she had hostages to rescue on top of this entire mess. She asked the man a few more questions, but by now she'd already gotten the gist of it, after which she stood up and smiled:

"Thank you for your assistance Mr. Gadwick. You gave me quite a lot to work with."

"I'm glad to hear that Ms. Vollan. Good luck on your hunt alright? Hopefully you can finally put those bastards in their place."

[EXIT]

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: