Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swindler's Specification [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

Swindler's Specification [Quest] Empty Sun May 31, 2020 8:47 am

Sofia

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t54351-swindler-s-specification-briefing-sofia#467157

Swindler's Specification - Smuggler's Steps (1000 words): Someone from Blue Pegasus must find Jaren the Swindler in the Lower District. Someone mentioned that Jaren was supposed to meet up with one of the merchants.
- Upon finding Jaren, he will explain that the merchant never reached Myras in the first place.
- The member completing this quest must relay this information to you in another topic.

WORDS: 364 | TOTAL: 364 | Black Beauty

“Gosh, you gentlemen have really been so helpful~?” Taking slow and careful steps with either side flanked by a member of the local guard force who seemed to be whole heartedly buying her ‘grateful girl’ routine as if it was gold marked with the price of lead, if she had learned nothing else in her life the foreign fox knew that there was a time for force and a time fort flirtation, and right now the latter seemed to be far more effective in her own opinion.
“Make sure you swing by Hargeon as soon as you can, I’d love to show you a little southern hospitality in return~?” Lashes batting with her head slanted to one side, as she let the green goddess colour shine from her gaze Miss Serena could definitely be accused of being somewhat guilty of exploitation in regard to the interest and naiveté of the men either side of her as well as the extra buttons in her neckline that she opened in her dress, but didn’t mind that. It was all for a good cause, after all, perhaps even the highest one there was!

“So just this way, is it~?” The flaunted flirtation of the foreign fox something she was putting to good use in a search for a certain someone but the goal really about keeping the woman she loved so very much happy, that meant that Sofia felt no real qualms about fully exploiting the full range of gifts she had been blessed with through good breeding and epic experience, and actually kind of enjoyed herself.
“Thank you so much, I’ve been looking for more brother for so long~!”  It felt like it had been a little too long since she had felt so captivating toward anyone other than her wonderful wife, and this acted as a nice little ego boost for her. Not that she really needed it all that much, as evidenced by the cool and confident way she had slipped into a not wholly truthful spirit of temptation, but hey! It was always better to use it and not need it than need it and not use it, as the saying went, right…?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Sofia Serena on Sun May 31, 2020 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Sofia 

Swindler's Specification [Quest] Empty Sun May 31, 2020 8:48 am

Sofia

WORDS: 358 | TOTAL: 722 | Black Beauty

“You’d be Jaren, the swindler, right?” The assistance of the gallant guards proving rather invaluable as Sofia strolled up to spy the sight of a somewhat crooked looking individual trying to flog his wares to the people that passed him by in a rather pushy manner, the brunette paused for a second as she looked around herself to make sure that she had her man before stepping to him as he discussed the apparent virtues of his serpentine oil mana boosting potions with a prospective purchaser, and then patted him on the shoulder and spoke to him to catch his attention, which quickly seemed to prove a costly error. Something about this fellow seeming to be saturated by suspicion and the appearance of a stranger who seemed to know all about him seeming to spook the man, all too quickly the sable siren found herself stumbling backwards after the figure of her focus rammed her with his shoulder, and then toppled onto her behind as she watched him scoop up his products and try to make a break for it. However, he clearly underestimated who he was up against.

Damnit…! Perhaps in other situations enjoying the prospect of the chase but a combination of haste to get her job done and irritation at getting knocked over making Miss Serena act a little more decisively, she pushed her feet back underneath herself and cursed inwardly as she dusted herself off, before focusing her green gaze on him in a manner that looked like she was about to let him escape her but that only showed that appearances could be rather deceiving.
Why they always gotta run, huh? Moulding her mana a moment later as she lifted her fingers to her forehead and focused hard, though a mad dash might have been more thrilling it was hardly blessed with a whole lot of efficiency in a situation like this, so our hurried heroine opted to cut out the middle man as she disappeared from sight from the people around her, and stepped right into the view of a man who only a moment ago had been running away from her…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#3Sofia 

Sofia

WORDS: 372 | TOTAL: 1094 | Black Beauty

“I’m not here to hurt you, Jaren, just to talk to you?” It only taking the matter of a moment for the minx to move the many meters that the man had travelled since knocking her down, as Sofia snapped back into sight in front of him with a suddenness that made the manner in which he became startled seem rather suitable she raised her hands peacefully as she blocked his path off, and offered some assurance that she was looking for no kind of trouble. It would do to spend her day chasing him, after all, when she had a hot woman waiting on her back at the hotel.

“I-I don’t know nothing, and I definitely didn’t do nothing!”

The fool she had followed all too eager to declare his innocence when he found his path cut off however, though Miss Serena could see him eyeing up his next escape route already and was forced to take a step to the side just to ensure she kept the wholeness of his attention she was happy to listen to his declaration on this occasion. After all, despite the view of this peddler, she wasn’t here to accuse him of anything in particular.
“R-Right. Yeah, that’s exactly what I heard, so I just wanted to ask…” This a fact that she was more than happy to note as well, Sofia made sure to agree with his statement in the hopes of trying to curb the fervour of the flighty fellow toward fleeing her company, since she needed him on her side somewhat to pick his brains.

“Why that was? Word is you were meant to meet this merchant, and you never did, so what’s going on there guy?” Ultimately the matter that existed between them more about the meetings of the man than the misdeeds he had gotten up to recently, while his manner and eagerness to escape seemed to hold a definite implication that Jaren had been far less than saintly in his recent history, which was something that was of little concern right now. She wasn’t a guard or knight after all, but rather a woman who was doing a favour for her wife, and that took precedent over everything else…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4Sofia 

Sofia

WORDS: 429 | TOTAL: 1523 | Black Beauty

“I-It’s not like I did nothing to him!
Like, he even ditched me, man!”

Once again showing that he was only too happy to answer her questions or more accurately give a particular kind of answer to what the witch would ask him, after taking a moment to digest the question that Miss Serena had asked him Jaren responded rather emphatically, and energetically as well.
Ditched him? Throwing his arms up and practically waving them around like he was some kind of cartoon character or something as he protested the idea of himself having done anything wrong, which naturally was nothing that the dainty detective had asked but that fact seeming somewhat by the by, the shady swindler was only too happy to boast of his individual innocence in the matter, but as he did so managed to spill one little detail that intrigued the young investigator who listened to him.

“What do you mean they ditched you?” The brow of the brunette arching upward as her somewhat involuntary informant seemed to offer up a kernel of intrigue as he answered her and apparently without wholly meaning to, given how earlier her lady love had mentioned the fact that people had been disappearing from around Myras Sofia was quickly seeing how all this stuff was starting to slot together, and realized she could have found a little lead which might make the mystery that bit easier to solve.

“I went there, and waited all day cause he said he had some stuff I reckoned I could make a nice tidy profit on, but the guy didn’t show!
Lost a day’s sales and ended up with nothing but stones in my shoe to show for it!”

Naturally in need of a little more clarification but that something that Jaren seemed happy to provide in his own way, while the details of his business and the loss he suffered therein seemed inconsequential it was useful to know that he had wasted his day getting what he wanted, since that seemed to help Miss Serena tie the incident to the case before her.
Interesting… I should let Alisa know, shouldn’t I? Clearly there something funny at work if the meet was missed entirely despite the efforts of the eager vendor before her, it seemed rather unlikely that someone who would associate with a shady seller like this would be in such a good place of prosperity that they could just drop a promising offer of business, so there was definitely more to it than this misleading merchant seemed to think there was…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum