Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farming Simulator X789 [solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Farming Simulator X789 [solo] Empty Mon May 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Karisa

Kurisa gazed at the sky and then back at her book. Slowly, she was writing a story of her own that was about a girl going through trivial things in life, but all she sought out was love. There seemed none to give as she laid there alone. The love she tried to give, they falsely gave to her and ran away with pieces of her. People wondered why she was going insane, cold, and maybe a little bit of 'I don't give a shit'. Arisa had no luck at all it seemed as everyone she loved was still alive. She had to watch them grow, find love that made them happier while she stayed there. Lonely.

Her children were his and she had to look at them every day. It truly harmed her mentally more than anything as it reminded her that he left her. Disappeared even as he supposedly got stuck in prison, deciding to never come back. She went towards her friend for affection, thought it was love as he returned it, after disappearing from each other he thought she was gone, dead. He slapped her and ran off with her heart as he dropped it into the ocean from the cliff they stood on. Her eyes closed slowly as she watched the flowers motion from the wind.

The smell of outside was like fresh lilacs, daffodils, and iris's as they were mixed all around. Her eyes watched the book next as she grabbed her pencil to start writing things down as she thought of the story she was writing. She was only at the beginning as she thought out of what the girl's name should be and what the names of the towns, people and etc. should be named. There was so much to be thought about.

Farming Simulator X789 [solo] Sigme10
#2Karisa 

Farming Simulator X789 [solo] Empty Mon May 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Karisa

She had to go to a mission soon, but she felt like maybe she should prepare for that as well. She had to help some entertainers who were dancers. There were many ideas that could be invented, but she felt like maybe this was a chance to share her musical side. Playing Piano and maybe sing one of the songs that she has created down the line. The song she made a little bit ago possibly could work if they were able to slow dance, ballerina dance even as it was a slower song. She wore a white long dress with an overlap of the see-through fabric of sparkling lilac. Her hair was let down as she didn't feel like putting it up. All she could think about was doing absolutely nothing.

Kurisa didn't want to move from where she was, but she knew she had to soon enough. She was going to be hungry and thirsty. They say that you can think of things and fill yourself that way, but does that mean you can daydream love and feel full? She couldn't help it, was she selfish for desiring real love? Flowers were flying about in the air as they fell from the trees. Sometimes within the weather the flowers grow and fall just as fast as they can't hold on any longer. Her lilac eyes watched every word she was writing in the book as she read it herself in her head. 'Writing, huh?' Kuri wondered curiously as her figure stood over Arisa, looking down. The woman was curious on her art it seemed as her eyes cornered to look at Ana's figure just watching in the distance. "Do you think he'll appear again? We haven't seen Omen in awhile." Ana wondered coldly with a little curiosity. It was silent for a tiny bit...

#3Karisa 

Farming Simulator X789 [solo] Empty Mon May 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Karisa

Kuri glared at Ana as they had a stare-off. The tension was high and it made her curious about who Omen was. She just knew that it was the long-haired man who did missions with her. Were they asleep during all that or do they even realize that he has been around? It looked like we all had our love stories, but Ana's was one to figure. The man that was in the story of hers, it seemed odd for him to be dead if he had so much power. Arisa let the thought go as she continued on her writing. She didn't care about what they were going to argue about this time as the two kept going on.

She heard some interesting stories from Kuri on how her and Ana were kinda lovers when they both had physical bodies. They went around and made people lust, lured them into her dungeon and chained them. It got heated afterward, but the one story that she'll always remember was the story of a woman named Jaze. It was pretty graphic and it turned out that person turned themselves into a man - never to have children. She felt like she had to have children, a family, and truthfully the love and emotions she's putting into this song is making her sadder than she started.

Suddenly, she closed her book and lifted herself up. The two stopped bickering with them now looking at Arisa. "Time to go?~" Kuri purred as Ana rolled her eyes. "Obviously." She spoke with spite towards Kuri. Arisa nodded and went off towards the town. "We should go eat first and then get some things for the mission. We will need some costumes, paper and to find some people who know how to sing for the chorus." Arisa listed things off.

#4Karisa 

Farming Simulator X789 [solo] Empty Mon May 25, 2020 7:29 pm

Karisa

They followed her and while no one else could see them, she could feel their presence. Her purple lilac hair flowed behind her as she walked towards the restaurant. She eyed the tea place where she got to see Noel one more time before they departed their ways. It was good to see that he was okay. Call it what you want; rather it was her growing up and letting him go or just her wanting to move on... she was okay with how it went. At least he came back, talked to her even though she would've have paid attention to people's appearances otherwise.

She hoped that whoever he finds, they take care of him. He needs someone who will take care of him, needs, and all. There wasn't much to really go with the ideas when it came to what could be perfect for him. The part that made her feel weird was introducing the kids to him since they'd be full of questions. The stories she heard from him about the last kids weren't that positive. Her children weren't going to turn out the same as them. Not a day longer were they going to question about their father if they did meet him.

Was that a lie though? She hoped that wasn't the case as she couldn't handle their sad faces. She wanted to give them a life she never had. Does that require a father though? She hoped to find suitors perhaps - or at least that was Kuri's idea. She thought the last guy they hung out with was ideal, but could he even be loyal to one woman? He probably was the type to hate kids or to sell them for slavery. She didn't want that, not for her kids. Never will her kids meet the same fate as she did.

#5Karisa 

Karisa

It angered her at each thought when it came to harming her children. "Maybe love just isn't your thing like the rest of us. Well... besides maybe Kuri." Ana rolled her eyes and looked towards her. She flipped her white long hair as her red eyes gazed elsewhere. "Omen's looking for her. Maybe he knows Kuri is apart of you and that's why he's been doing missions with you. Simple as that." She assumed and Kuri lowered her eyes.

She remembered their last love, their last meet as she finally did find love, but he disappeared. She didn't know if it was for good or bad. The feeling of his arms were warm and the kisses were welcoming. She felt like she was in a dreamboat. She went towards the cafe with simple foods to grab and go. Arisa wasn't sure what she was going to get for eating since the water was the obvious choice to get for drinking. She could just get a sandwich and just leave with that. It went well with water, mostly if she got a cold one. Kurisa really didn't want to get a hot sandwich such as; ham and cheese or something that belonged in the oven.

She went into the cafe and looked up to see the menu. It was a pretty brown board with swirls made of carved wood for the border. There was thankfully no one in line as she got to go first to pick up her stuff. "I'll take a water and..." she waited as she looked at every option. She didn't want to get something with any dressing since the heat would make her feel ill. Certain foods did that and same with the drinks. Same reason she didn't get any orange juice. Such a shame too since she loved juice.

#6Karisa 

Karisa

"I'll take some chicken in a bowl and some fruit in another." She really liked that Vitamin C and Chicken just sounded good. The people looked at her, but shrugged it off. Kurisa paid for it in full, took her water and food and left. She will just end up eating it on the way to the Theater and when she is also there. There was no stopping her when it came to food. Slowly, she was getting her appetite back, but she still didn't eat as nearly enough as she uses to. Every so often, she took a drink of her water and then some of her chicken that was rinsed with water so there wasn't any grease.

Her eyes spotted the place and walked up to the people were who also standing there. After plucking a strawberry into her mouth she looked around and then back at the person by her. "So are we waiting for the client then? I assume you guys are also here to help." She believed at least. They nodded and she smiled happily. "Good, cause I have an idea and I think you guys will be perfect. Do you guys sing?" She wondered at least. The people looked at each other and some of them nodded, some shook their head. Not everyone can sing, that or they chose not to sing at all. Slowly, Kurisa opened her book and flipped to the page of her song. She showed them what they could sing in the following as what she will sing herself. The others who didn't want to sing could help set up the stage; lightings, fabrics for costumes and ribbons as well as making sure everything went smoothly. The song she had was something she herself wanted to put out, but she also felt that if the client approved as the main dancer, she will be able to help both herself and them.

#7Karisa 

Farming Simulator X789 [solo] Empty Mon May 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Karisa

Finally, the client came out and talked with all of them. It was simple as they were easily able to agree on things. The song, music, and dancing. They practiced with the rhythm between beat and dance as the lyrics were just the cherry on top of it all. They had everyone in order, people were sitting to watch as the client was nervous yet ready. "It'll be okay. I swear." She smiled to assure them. There were many people without love, many people who missed their loved ones and those who are unsure about who they're with. The people were sitting and it was ready. Kurisa walked out in her white-lilac dress and sat down on the piano. The others were set on their instrument and the dancer was ready. The lights were set to a lower setting as she started to play and sing;

I’m Slowly killin’ myself
I’m trying so hard to live by thyself
It’s just the same every day
Why does my heart have to pay
I get told what’s wrong and what’s right
I don’t have a romantic life
And everyone’s dying
So I keep on trying to find the love, find a satisfying life - I don't mean to keep prying

For those who care;

The Chorus started to sing with her as they were in sync. It was beautiful and the woman in her sparkling outfit was dancing. She was elegant and was happy to be working with this client. The song kept on going as it went on;

Can someone Help me
Ah, Please someone help me
I don’t care anyone, anything
Cause I’m so sick of being so lonely
Well I don’t care, anyone, anything
Cause I’m so sick of being so lonely

Don’t wanna be young and sad
Another day longer
Don’t wanna feel numb or mad
Until I go under

For those who no longer want to be with me
let me go
I don’t need you to wipe my tears
Don’t you know
The way you make me feel
In the end
I’m only trying to disappear

They stopped and she continued to sing alone, but the dancer kept going and the rest were using their instruments. It went on perfectly.

Will that day someday come to me
Or will I live alone and be used for their counting spree

#8Karisa 

Farming Simulator X789 [solo] Empty Mon May 25, 2020 7:57 pm

Karisa

After the song was finally over, they all bowed and the claps were being heard. The client was happy and paid Kurisa and whoever else helped. The Client seemed to want to talk to her which was cool and all, but she felt like she should go. Her and the client walked around as they were talking about the show. "It was a hit! What a lovely song, Mrs. Kurisa." She said. The girl had short brown hair and blue eyes. Her figure was petite as she wore her ballerina outfit perfectly. Her hair was put up in a bread braided form with a crown on. It was pretty and it matched her outfit very well. "So what guild do you belong to? They must have other beautiful people such as yourself. Your soul seems pure as it shows in your music." the girl said. Kurisa didn't know any of her guildmates because maybe the leader, but that was a one time deal. "Eh, I don't know many people from the guild I'm in so I can't say for them. It's neutral and filled with women." That was true, it was all she knew.

The girl looked up at the sky with her hands behind her back. "If you feel lonely, why not just let them come to you? Don't chase. I know it's hard. Mostly if you had someone, but they died. I had someone who went to war a few years ago. Never came back." she frowned and looked down. "Not sure if he died or maybe he ran off to some other woman who probably was more perfect." She tried to smile, but it was fake and had tears. It was really sad. and sadly, Kurisa couldn't do much for her. They exchanged info to keep in contact as they then went their separate ways.

2534/2500

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum