Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Management Issues [Quest][solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rinni Faithe 

Management Issues [Quest][solo] Empty Wed May 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Rinni Faithe
Rinni had taken a quest to help with a building project. Her employer was none other than Fernando De Syllas. Thankfully, he didn't know she was the one who helped his daughter escape a while back and was quick to hire her. Rinni, of course, was grateful to take a job for the ruler of Marigold himself. She eagerly headed to the area where the houses were to be built, and her cheery smile faded when she saw the order of things.

The construction work had barely been started. They had blueprints on tables and maybe some foundation laid but that was it. No one seemed to be in charge and the entire crew seemed to lack any will to actually work. Some were even sleeping!

The young teen climbed on top of a workbench and cleared her throat softly to gain their attention. When that didn't work, her companion Winter let out a sharp bark and short howl. The workers turned and all eyes were on Rinni. The Encan blushed as she realized she had successfully gotten everyone's attention. She just wasn't good with speeches and crowds. This was very awkward.

"Sorry bout that. Um, hi. Hello. I'm... I'm Rinni Faithe of Penumbral Guard. I'm here to lead the construction of these buildings." She began nervously, her voice soft and not very impressive due to her shyness.

"You? Is this a joke? You're just a kid!" One of the workers called out.

"I was hired by Lord Fernando De Syllas himself. Please, I know I'm young." She rose her voice as more confidence welled up in her. "But I promise you, I'm a hard worker. I know that, together, we can get this project done. Are you with me?"

The workers cheered, some still displaying skepticism toward the teen mage. Rinni knew this wouldn't be easy, especially with the few naysayers in the group. She sighed and got off the table. It was time to get to work. Winter stayed by the workbench, as she was too small to help and didn't really have any useful skills for the project.

If she wanted to impress and motive them, Rinni would have to be willing to sweat with them. So, she headed off to gather bricks and wood, hauling them back in a wheel barrel for the workers to use. They thanked her as they stacked the supplies for later use.

Rinni then got her hands and clothes dirty as she helped mix cement to hold everything together. She was just strong enough to churn the mixture, which was thick and resisted her efforts. A few of the workers came over to help her when they noticed her struggling. She smiled and thanked them as together they completed the cement.

Once that was done, there was one thing to do. Build houses. Rinni's fear of heights kept her doing groundwork, helping with foundation and walls, etc. However, the workers had become so inspired by the child's persistence that they were all working their hardest to get the job down. Some were on the rooves laying the tiling, while others assisted her with foundation, walls, and windows.

It took a while (a long while) but the effort was worth it. As Rinni wiped the sweat from her brow, she peered up to examine their work. The hillside had 5 beautifully unique houses lining it. They'd make someone a lovely home. Maybe she'd rent one for herself.

She headed toward the castle where the guards met her. They gave her her payment and Fernando's thanks as she nodded and headed back home after a long week's work.

(WC 574/500)

Management Issues [Quest][solo] Format,gif
Fiorian #00ffcc, Encan #ffcc66, Candy #ff99ff
Theme Song

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum