Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Jan Ren 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Fri May 01, 2020 3:21 pm

Jan Ren
While yesterday went by rather smoothly, between a normal morning routine and a considerably lucky afternoon, today was... A little less stellar. He really should have listened to his gut, as now it was speaking too loudly for his liking. "D-, Dammit..." He could barely walk. Actually, fact that he could still walk like this was a miracle in and on itself. Face pale, heavily sweating to the point he'd stripped himself off his precious Qipao (as to not soil it with his own sweat), Jan Ren made extra struggle to travel the streets of Marigold; hoping to reach a certain point. If whoever held those flowers knew of the berries, they surely had a cure for it.

Daphne berries were poisonous. He was told as such just yesterday. Somehow, he ended up consuming them anyway. While the effects didn't quite strike him there and then, it was an easily sleepless night for the poor, stupid Sinese. This was borderline torture; he could actually feel his condition worsen, eventually deciding enough is enough. Though by the time he went out to look for a solution, it had already hindered him badly enough to make just walking a struggle.

Before reaching his goal, he fell to his knees. "(Of course. I just had to eat it. It wasn't even that tasty...)" Panting heavily, sweat dripping off his body; Jan Ren held himself up on all fours. Probably looking awfully alarming to any bystander. "Slowburn poison... For crying, out loud..." Either that, or he somehow managed to resist the poison to some degree.

Thinking about it. Perhaps an expensive piece of clothing that could get ruined in water, doesn't quit suit a water mage.
...Huh.

#2Masami 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Fri May 01, 2020 4:55 pm

Masami
"Guess you're dying...?" Masami calmly asked behind Jan Ren, tapping his shoulder. His tone was of very innocent and pure sounding, still assuming that the Sinese must be strong enough to withstand any sorts of pain. Nevertheless, the question was merely a joke, but still a question whether the person was dying or not.

Masami swore never waking up late ever again, so he woke as early as before the sun rose, earlier. He'd pick up a broom stick and sweep the floor of the inn he was staying at, wiping the framed paintings clean, and being praised for being such a noble woman he was. He would be a great mother one day, they said, because they didn't really know. But that was alright; something so personal didn't need to inform everyone. This Sinese, too, probably doesn't even know yet.

It didn't take Masami long to spot Jan Ren kneeling on the ground. Masami was supposedly going to buy some goods in the market, but it wouldn't hurt to talk to a new acquaintance. Which was why he approached him – what is wrong with him? Again, Masami tapped the Sinese, "What's wrong with you?" and continued tapping until he answers. Is this his way of picking girls up from the street... literally? Masami's view of Jan Ren was, actually, absolutely clean. He didn't think the Sinese was malicious but in fact, very approachable and even kind – if Masami was truly a girl, that is.

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#3Nuala 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Sat May 02, 2020 12:24 pm

Nuala

Rania’s first day in Marigold City had been rather productive! The Paladin had offered her services to the local hospital–as a healer she felt as though it was her duty to do so–and spent a few hours getting accustomed to the facilities, the nurses and the remaining staff. Apparently the amount of travelers coming in and out of town had increased ever since the creation of a guild here in Marigold and they were most grateful for every helping hand. The weather was beautiful in the South; mild, almost warm temperatures, lush wildlife and the occasional breeze made everything seem peaceful.

Her leisurely stroll came to a sudden halt however, when Rania’s keen eyes spotted something out of the ordinary. Across the street from her a young man around her age was on all fours, half-naked and seemingly crawling towards the direction she just came from – which was the hospital. The Paladin had seen enough sick people to know that this one wasn’t doing particularly well and thus she swiftly picked up her long dress and hurried over to be at his side. “You look miserable,” she spoke softly and put a hand on his shoulder. His feature were similar to her own – sleek, black hair and green eyes, although not as striking as Rania’s. He was sweating and panting for air and the unhappy stomach noises told her that he had most likely eaten something he wasn’t supposed to.

Rania’s gaze fell on the person next to him–a young, dainty looking boy with golden hair and doll-like eyes. “Is this your friend?” Somehow Rania didn’t think so; his words and expression were reminiscent of curiosity, but concern not so much. “Either way, would you be a dear and help me lift him onto of the bench over there?” Once that was done, the Paladin kneeled down in front of the sickly male and began her inspection. “Hey,” she spoke and gently slapped him should he not react fast enough, “what’s wrong with you? Do you need medical assistance?” Of course she already assumed that he did, but Rania didn’t want to make any hasty decisions. The woman pulled out a bottle of water from her bag and handed it to him so he could drink from it.

#4Jan Ren 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Sat May 02, 2020 1:06 pm

Jan Ren
And just when things couldn't get much worse.

Poke, poke. Poke poke. Poke.

The constant bugging and the accompanying voice brought an oddly spot-on guess. "M-Masami..." He really could have been better off without being constantly tapped on the shoulder. Though he'd welcome any sweet girl's company, now really wasn't the best time. Although... "H-Heheh... A-As if...!! Do I look like, I'm dying...!?" The Sinese forced a smile, heavily sighing as he continued to pant. Bluffing wouldn't fool anyone here, but. Appearances matter, you know.

Soon enough, help arrived. Although Jan Ren couldn't raise his head to see the new figure, the voice was that of a young woman. With a display of care and concern, she approached the Sinese, going as far as to place a hand over his cheek. He contained his breath. From this up close, even he could take in her scent. A soothing, exotic scent of the orient. Spicy, but sweet. Almost as if rejuvenated, the young man raised his head to meet his own eyes with her matching green ones. Stunning features on a dainty figure. Beauty he had surprisingly, yet to come across.

This.... This is it!!!

"--Not to worry too much, my dear!" Jan Ren suddenly exclaimed, promptly standing up. Wearing a well-practiced, welcoming smile as he eyed the two ladies. "I very much appreciate your concern. Though, please don't think too much of it." He assured, face still pale and cold sweat still running down his body. Yeah, it won't disappear in a second's notice. Taking the bottle of water with a polite bow (though not daring to drink from it yet).

"Yep. I'm quite fine." He was not fine. At all. In fact, the moment he'd laid eyes on the exotic beauty, something triggered in Jan Ren's mind. Mustering all 11 points(!!) in his Constitution, he shrugged off the pain and took to stand; marching forward to reassure the two ladies. Bluffing wouldn't fool anyone here, but. Appearances matter, you know. Step one. Step two. Step three. St--

thud. ...twitch twitch.

...He perfectly fell to the floor, barely able to move. That was as much as he could farce, practically feeling the poison get to him.

... ... "h-, help..."

#5Masami 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Sun May 03, 2020 12:46 am

Masami
Masami found Jan Ren's impression silly, finally becoming acquaintances rather than strangers. He found it witty when the Sinese fell down, and he wasn't so concerned about it. Turning to the woman, Masami nodded with an answer. "Yeah, pretty much. We just met but... I probably know him more than he knows me." he didn't need a backup to his answer, even realizing that the beauty of this woman must've enlightened Jan Ren, knowing how women-loving he is. Therefore, he grinned. "I don't think women like weakly men, Mister Jan Ren, sir." said Masami who chuckled after, covering his lower lips with his fingers.

In all honesty, Masami doesn't have the need to help the Sinese, believing that the pain will simply go away if you let it. Again, Masami walked up to Jan Ren and lightly tapped his shoulder. "Hey, this is embarrassing... err, the people are looking at us." he could've said this in a more sympathetic way, looking around to observe the people walking pass by and giving odd looks. Normally, a crowd would form, but it looked like they were dependent to the woman who stood behind Masami, even wearing exotic clothing Masami hasn't really seen before. Masami looked at her right in the eyes, blinking twice, as if indirectly telling 'You know what to do, right? Because, I don't.' Deep inside him, he hoped that Jan Ren listened and wasn't curious enough to eat... whatever he ate. Didn't he just tell him to be cautious about what he eats everyday? Masami himself has never encountered such emerging pain, so he's out of the first aiding team.

#6Nuala 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Sun May 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Nuala

The Paladin’s eyes darted back and forth between the two acquaintances – the blonde’s matter-of-factly reaction to the other man's agony was almost comical. “I see,” she responded with a knowing smile and stepped back, a little surprised at Jan Ren’s sudden movement. “..Dear?” Rania was inclined to say something, but hesitated when he put on his worst performance to proclaim that he was fine – when in fact he wasn’t. He stood up, took a few steps forward and fell flat on his face. Rania skillfully dodged this by sidestepping and merely arched a brow at the sickly person. “Women most certainly also don’t like lying men, Mister Jan Ren.” she said with a harsh voice, almost scolding him, and put both hands against her hips.

Once Rania noticed the mild looks of panic from Masami however, the woman let out a sigh and rolled up her imaginary sleeves. Kneeling down by his side, Rania flipped the man over onto his back and gave his entire appearance a critical look. “So–,” she asked and pinched his chin between her fingers to move his head around in different angles, “what happened to you?” Without knowing what exactly was wrong with him she wouldn’t be able to treat him, but Rania could at the very least treat his symptoms and ease the pain a little bit. The Healer placed both her hands on top of his stomach and pressed down gently. A faint, golden glow radiated from the palm of her hands and soon enough, Jan Ren would feel the pain fading bit by bit.

While her magic did its works, Rania turned to the blonde doll and flashed him a kind smile. “I’m Rania, by the way. Pleasure to meet you two.” Once Rania felt as though the pain had been numbed plenty, she lifted her hands and offered him, once again, the bottle of water. “Drink something,” she demanded, “you’re dehydrated.”

#7Jan Ren 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Mon May 04, 2020 8:52 am

Jan Ren
It's in times like this when Jan Ren has to contemplate his choice of company. Here he was, laying flat on the ground, barely able to make a sound; and his acquaintance simply asked him to get up! How rude! Had she no sympathy!? In the first place, it's she who prompted the whole 'I won't die' thing! How the heck did it affect him so differently?? And if that wasn't enough, he would get scolded further. Lectured by both women. This day was... Easily one of the bad ones he'd go through. Women don't like sickly weak men. Women don't like men who lie. "(--So what am I supposed to do here!?)" He'd retort mentally. "(--Why Mister Jan Ren??)"

Head forced lightly right, left, up. He groaned silently as pulses of pain ran through his body, from his stomach to the ends of his joints. "I, uhh... I tried... ...Daphne..." It'd be in his favor that he could barely talk. A coarse, weak voice would come out as the Sinese shamefully admitted to his mistake. There was absolutely no doubt, it was food poisoning from an actually poisonous fruit. How lucky he'd be that it was also rotten. Masami was a definite wild card, though Jan Ren easily speculated that should she had caught that, she wouldn't let the opportunity go. This was... On him unfortunately.

So much for averting from pain.

Soon enough, the lady worked her wonders and with a light use of her magic, the Sinese could feel the pain slowly fading away. Color returning to his face progressively, eyes widened in amazement. When she finished, he sat up, as if nothing was wrong. "I-I'm... I'm better??" In this confusion, the young man obeyed with not a word, taking the kind offer and drinking from the water bottle to finish half its contents in one go. Healing. In all his years, this was the first time he came across it. "You... Rania, what did you do?" He asked, utterly dumbfounded. It's a sort of a miracle he even managed to ask that alone.

Was he... Were they in the presence of a Goddess??

#8Masami 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Mon May 04, 2020 9:58 pm

Masami
"You fried a granny? Masami said in response with a face of disgust, though well-aware that the Sinese said "Daphne," it would be funny if he pretended not to know. Then again, somehow, he convinced himself that what he said may be true. Humans can't eat fellow humans else they'll grow sick. It's all just fantasy, of course. Such occurrences should stay in the mind.

He also made a quite "pfft" sound when he heard Ms. Rania speak of something related to what Masami meant, which added to the humor. It would be a shame if the humor ends now, honestly assuming Jan Ren wouldn't die. If he did, that would be upsetting and sudden; oh well, humans come and go every now and then. What happened next was the Sinese's healing, was it perhaps the bottle of water that healed him? Wait a moment, wasn't that just water?

Masami cringed a bit in his disbelief, the bottle definitely did no help unless the woman had used her magic. "Wow, congrats!" Masami greeted either way, hopping a little with a bright smile on his face, having a hint of sarcasm in his face. 'Would be funny if Miss Rania said she didn't do anything.' With an innocent look on Masami's face, he looked upwards, placing his left index finger and thumb right at his chin, having an obvious expression of thought.

"What happened to my advice on being aware about the things you eat?" he even pouted after his words, looking back and forth from the woman and the Sinese. Half of it was a question, and the other half was meant to humiliate him, just slightly. He was completely fine now anyway, wasn't he?

#9Nuala 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 am

Nuala

Something flickered in her gaze, and Rania’s mouth curved into a contented smile. The Paladin’s magic wasn’t always this gentle, but today her light would be used for good. Jan Ren’s condition improved promptly and she was fairly satisfied with the result–Rania very much preferred more traditional medicine, but didn’t mind using her gift every now and then to ease someone’s pain.

“Daphne berries?” The woman tilted her head to the side and her expression changed ever so slightly, hinting at mild frustration. “Those are well known to be poisonous, you should have known better.” Her scolding voice softened when she took notice of the relief displayed across his face and she shook her head instead. “It’s whatever–he’s right,” she nodded towards Masami, “but I suppose you learned your lesson now.” He nearly emptied the bottle of water and Rania only nod in approval.

Healing magic was rare–certainly not to the point of being a myth, but rare regardless. Rania had come across very few healers with a gift similar to her own and after living in Fiore for a few years she’d learned that most wizards were inclined to utilize magic of far more destructive nature than her own. Rania was fine with that, even though she knew she would never be like them. “It’s magic,” she responded innocently to Jan Ren and lifted both her hands up. “Healing magic. Never seen any?” The little one seemed far less impressed with both, Jan Ren’s unhappy accident and her own little display of talents. He surely was a strange child.

#10Jan Ren 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Tue May 05, 2020 7:52 pm

Jan Ren
With their acquaintanceship established, Jan Ren had come to accept playing the Tsukkomi to Masami's Boke, even if no such script was written for any of them; it was simply in their dynamic. It's been a short interaction, but enough to for the most part, set the parts each played in their conversations. However be that as it may, the Sinese found himself awestruck with what had just happened; convinced almost fully that he has been graced by a messenger of a god, at the very least.

"I, uhh..." It took him a good moment to regain proper 'soberness', blinking twice and violently shaking his head for a second to nudge his brain back to proper functioning. His silky black hair waving with his rapid movement. "I know it's poisonous, but! It's not like," --It was then that the Sinese realized what he was going to sound like there. It's not my fault, I saw someone eat it. As if that'd be accepted, right?

"Y-Yeah." His shoulders slumped, head lowered a bit as an embarrassed smile took over his face. Boring, perhaps. But he was beyond childish banter by now. "I'll be more careful from now on." By which he means, I will not fall for Masami's food shenanigans again. But nobody has to know.

Back to the shocking discovery, "Of course I haven't seen it before." Jan Ren shamelessly admitted, dead serious and looking straight into Rania's eyes once again; regaining proper posture, turning his body to face her's. She had his full attention, and surprisingly not thanks to her appearance (though it served a big plus). "Healing magic isn't common at all. It's akin to divine work. Even in--" Sinese "--mythology, only Gods are capable of healing the sick overnight..."

Never did the thought even occur to the young man that the option was available. Healing with magic? Who would have thought.

#11Masami 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Thu May 07, 2020 9:44 am

Masami
He had an awkward expression on his face, realizing that Rania indeed, used healing magic. "Oh." he shortly reacted, forcing himself to get rid of such expression in which he had turned into an appearance as silly and similar to that of a devilish cat. It also seemed as if the woman, Rania, knew about Daphne berries as well. "They grow in very few parts of Marigold, but I never really intended taking them out. Too risky." when he said this, he had lowered down and his hands were holding his knees to keep him balanced, taking a good look at both Jan Ren and the lady, Rania.

It wouldn't hurt to thank someone who had just helped, even if they were a random passerby, even if it would be awkward to do so. "Thank you for helping out Jan Ren, Miss Rania." he smiled, though he was looking at the Sinese when he had thanked her, signalling that he should formally thank her as well. That would be a plus plus plus for lady points, something Jan Ren would like... or rather, what he needed.

Ah, both of them had deep black hair. It reminded Masami of how he appeared before he gained a reputation in acting. It was as if he was made into an idol, having to change his hair color in order for him to appear angelic and doll-like. It was inevitable for him to find at least some beauty in this woman, and it was her hair that appealed to him the most. "It's Masami, by the way." when he softly said this in a soft tone, he had also looked at Rania's eyes. Definitely not a pure Joyan as he thought, but colors have all become so random because of magic. Without it, Masami probably wouldn't have yellow, golden eyes. All three of them had been wearing very odd-looking clothes, each being proud of where they came from.

#12Nuala 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Thu May 07, 2020 10:41 am

Nuala

“It’s certainly not common,” Rania agreed. “But it’s not as rare as you think it is either,” she smiled at both gentlemen and rose to full height – which wasn’t a lot, but quite something for a woman. The blonde child was shorter of course, and Jan Ren was taller than both of them. The woman’s lacey black dress had a few flower patterns stitched into its fabric, and with it’s long sleeves and loose shape it very much made the Paladin look like something out of this world – or at least out of this country. Fiore’s fashion wasn’t too bad, but Rania preferred comfortable clothes as well as sticking to the things she knew. “If you keep eating poisonous fruit, I’m sure you’ll have the pleasure of meeting more healers like myself,” she chirped sweetly, the tone of her voice indicated that she was being playful, and also making fun of him.

“That is, if you can actually make it to the hospital. I doubt you’ll always be this lucky,” she was referring to the fact that she had found him just as he’d collapsed of course, but even though Rania thought that sort of behavior was rather risky and shouldn’t be encouraged, there weren’t actually any hard feelings on her end. “You should watch your diet over the next few days, drink no alcohol and eat nothing spicy to avoid upsetting your stomach. And of course, drink lots of water.” Those were the best tips she could give him in order for Jan Ren to make a full recovery, but he seemed to be doing much better already. Maybe he had exaggerated the pain – who knew?

Rania turned towards Masami and looked the kid up and down. He was a pretty thing, with unusual features and an interesting expression. When he introduced himself to her and thanked her for her assistance, she simply nodded. “Don’t worry about it. Is there anything else I can do for the two of you? If not, I’ll leave you in Masami’s care now.” Her last words were directed at Jan Ren. There was nothing else she had planned for the day, other than to go shopping and find something to eat, but unless her presence was needed Rania didn’t want to bother these two friends any further.

#13Jan Ren 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Thu May 07, 2020 11:24 am

Jan Ren
With the woman now standing tall, Jan Ren had the chance to fully inspect her appearance; having failed to do so with the ache plagueing him moments ago. Her clothes really were nothing he'd seen in Fiore before, and if he had -- it was probably so scarce he'd forgotten by now. Fitting, seeing how his own tastes gravitated towards his home country's fashion quite strongly. This would mark the third person unashamed of their unique, personal style, that the Sinese had the honor of meeting in his time here. Coincidentally two of them present with him right there. Also, did she just jab at him there??

A nonchalant Goddess going around healing the weak. Remarkable. Almost out of a story.

Jan Ren couldn't detain the amusement, smile rising to his face as he took to stand up too. "(Taller here as well, huh.)" He inevitably thought to himself; people from Fiore all seemed to be much taller than the average person, somehow. Well, awfully notable ones anyway. "If that's what eating poisonous berries gets me, then I have to eat those a lot more often." The Sinese jested, smirking. Rania single-handedly managed to turn the young man's state from (relative) near-death to up and running in no time.

Was it appropriate striking near Masami like that? She did seem to be in his general favor, but maybe she'd feel left out (if not jealous, anyway).

Placing a hand on his hip, Jan Ren looked to Masami quickly, maybe to assure something. He may have been relatively improper, covered only in his lower half. Such went against his personal code of conduct, especially considering his guild's nature -- and his personal interpretation of it. With that assumption, "Very well, why don't you come with us then?" he shot an offer at the healer, facing the two of them. While Masami simply found him collapsed on the road moments ago, it would be in the Sinese' fault to assume she would tag along as well. "As you can see, I could use a shirt. I figure we could go shopping while at it." He 'excused', half-jokingly.

He could, of course, go back to the inn he was staying at and grab his Qipao. But offering two young girls to come home with him? Far too soon for his style.

#14Masami 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Thu May 07, 2020 11:46 am

Masami
Masami immediately karate chop'ed Jan Ren's lower back when he heard him joke about eating more berries to grant himself more beautiful healers. He was comically pissed off; seriously, the guts men could have when it comes to ladies. After that statement, Masami felt like he didn't want to get near Rania, else he might become like the people he didn't want to become, or at least appear like it. He wouldn't even dare at least take up the "younger brother" look, not at all, even using Jan Ren as a border between him and the woman.

He taunted the Sinese with a joke by whispering "It's a trap." to Rania from the other side upon Jan Ren's invite. Of course, this was audible enough for Jan Ren to hear as well, being in the middle of the two. It was just in time, Masami was going to buy goods as well, maybe some desserts and snacks for him to take back to the new guild... maybe some more poisonous berries for the Sinese to foolishly eat. There were more Jan Rens from where Masami came from, and seeing one right beside him makes Masami want to strike his back again.

"You could buy a dress," Masami looked at Jan Ren with a forcibly innocent expression and a sheepish smile, "you know, in my country, they often use men to dress up as women. I happen to know a lot about how this works." Yes, there it goes. Masami was slightly exposing himself, it would've been amusing if Rania played with Masami's banter. "Females are so fluid that they'd look good even in men clothing. If Miss Rania would wear something masculine, I bet she'd look manlier." he looked away just to add up to the droll, but he wasn't joking most of the part; having confidence that if Masami did end up dressing Rania into some kind of young, male, Joyan soldier, maybe girls would chase her a bit. Masami almost forgot that he was a boy with a very feminine appearance, he couldn't help it — he looked exactly like his mother did when she was in his age, and if people realized that they were actually interested in someone's mother... that would be weird, Masami would rather not think about it.

#15Nuala 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Sat May 09, 2020 11:51 am

Nuala

When Jan Ren made a joke, the Paladin couldn’t help but laugh at the pesky man. It was a gentle laughter, accompanied by a slight roll of her eyes indicating that she thought he was both, funny and annoying. Of course Rania didn’t take him very serious – what man would willingly eat poisonous berries to see a healer, right?

His eyes fell on Masami and in that moment Rania wondered what exactly their relationship was; the two of them appeared to be comfortable around each other, but maybe not as close as most friends were. She also spotted a notable difference in age, but actual numbers were nothing more than an assumption made on her end.

Jan Ren kindly offered her to join them and it wasn’t in Rania’s nature to refuse the company of a bunch of friendly strangers. “It would be my pleasure,” she chirped sweetly and flashed a smile at both, the raven haired man and Masami. As if to make the first step, Rania was beginning to head into the direction in which she had initially moved to and Marigold’s shopping street wasn’t too far from where they were currently at. Masami, who was clearly a very mischievous child, made some interesting suggestions and Rania merely nodded a long for a while before commenting. “Where are you from then, Masami?” She would ask innocently after the blonde had finished speaking.

Rania was born and raised in Desierto–the desert nation was known for their fearsome military, toxic masculinity and intense spices and as a former servant and exotic dancer, she had never known to dress anything but scantily and alluring. “Maybe I should try that,” she responded to Masami’s suggestion after giving it some thought.

"Have you two had lunch yet? Something light and warm might be good for your stomach," she asked and directed the last part of her sentence towards Jan Ren.

#16Jan Ren 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Sun May 10, 2020 8:52 am

Jan Ren
--"Shush." How quick reflexes are! Tone of voice taking an uncharacteristically commanding shift, low and demanding; the Sinese fired almost the moment Masami comically suggested the healer to run.

Now he wasn't sure if to take it seriously or not, though for the most part, he'd normally choose to take it as flattery. One beautiful girl actively trying to sabotage another's chance to accompany Jan Ren? Only in his dreams did such happen. Call it jealousy. Though from knowing the youngster... He already called the bluff. Fact is, even if he tried getting a solid read or heads-up on Masami's acts would elude him.

A party consisting of a skimpily-dressed, exotic healer; A dainty-looking, uniquely dressed young girl; and a long-haired (half naked) man following suit. With the trio assmebled and taking their leisure march through Marigold, a town seemingly mundane in its atmosphere, it was of no wonder they would grab attention. Some would easily consider them to be a mercenary band if not adventurers, and it would be in sheer chance that the Sinese' ears grabbed some gossipfrom the surrounding bypassers, short as their walk has been thus far. This easily raised the question, who really was genuinely Fiorian in this country?

...Rania in men's clothing. ..The mere thought was odd. Gender roles were for the most part set in Sinese, and while it wasn't outright punishable by death for a woman to pretend to be a man, it wasn't very well-accepted by the general public's eye. Growing up with such ideas, Jan Ren too couldn't help but dismiss the thought quickly. Though he saw her in the common Sinese' attire, he felt he should wipe that off his mind rather than dwell on it, lest it turned bitter. Besides, the real deal might be surprisingly pleasant. It'd be a struggle of his to fight such prejudiced opinions.

"--Hmm?" Train of thought rightfully cut, as the healer turned to him once more. Taking a short pause to reset his mind before answering, Jan Ren reassumed a fair smile;"O-Oh, right. That's a good idea." More on that note-- "Today will be my treat!" The Sinese impulsively announced. "See it as thanks for helping me out. Please." It would be expected of him to return the favor, though would lunch really suffice? Naturally... Masami was included too.

#17Masami 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Mon May 11, 2020 2:32 am

Masami
This performer looked away before answering Rania, then looked back at her, then away once more. With a pout, he uttered: "... Joya." and completely turned his gaze away from the both of them. It felt like being taken care of adults, and it was quite uneasy for him to act casual. Not to mention having a shirtless man beside him, and a woman dressed exotically... he has no right to judge, his legs are moving freely due to open clothes. Being the same as the two of them made him feel slightly not-so-unique. However, Masami likes taking care of people and dressing them up, having Rania agree to his banter (and suggestion) made him slightly, childishly excited.

Masami never trusts men who offer their treat the first time they've met with other people, especially if they just ate a berry everyone knows not to eat, especially if their drive strives off of beautiful ladies, and especially if they are shirtless. He felt some sort of inner alarm when Jan Ren offered that he'd pay; having an older and a younger sister taught Masami to protect them, as a man as well. Often, ladies are preys, especially if they are young and healthy looking. Yes, they are humans and not animals, but that goes for the same. Right after the two's statement about food, Masami immediately answered, raising a finger. "Boneless chicken thighs cloaked in sauce made with soy, apple cider vinegar, white wine, honey and sesame along with steamed broccoli; white long-grained rice cooked exactly in 18-minutes and tiger prawns covered in a batter made with iced water, soft wheat flour, eggs and baking soda, along with other unique spices." When he was stating these, he was glaring at Jan Ren. Masami removed his outer coat and covered Rania's shoulders as he continued. "If you can't provide that, then you're better off eating Daphne berries your whole life! Let's go, Miss Rania."

Lowkey, he regretted saying that. 'Damn it! Now, I'm hungry!' he would be crying in his inner image, but he continued to childishly glare at Jan Ren for giving Rania 'those eyes' when he offered his treat. However, he continued to speak, lightly tugging Rania away. "I may be a kid, but I could still be a better man than y—" Uh oh, Masami paused. With silence, he tried not to express how shocked he was, forgetting the fact that the Sinese (along with other people) perceives him very differently than how he looks. "... ehem, in terms of masculinity, Miss Rania and I're still manlier than you!"

'Nice save!' he carried himself, deeply sighing a little. It would still grant him a point, however, because Rania had contributed a lot in Jan Ren's healing, and that's pretty manly. Manlier than the shirtless Sinese, at least.

#18Nuala 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Mon May 11, 2020 2:05 pm

Nuala

Rania’s gaze was caught between Masami and Jan Ren; her emerald orbs continuously glanced back and forth between the two men, constantly wondering what exactly their relationship was – the strange display of what could be confused for friendship was overshadowed by something Rania now interpreted as slight mistrust, but perhaps Masami was simply a careful child (as he should be!). There were a lot of words left unspoken between the two, but regardless of their meaning Rania wouldn’t pry (although she couldn’t help herself, she was intrigued). “Joya, that’s lovely,” the woman responded to Masami and turned her attention towards the blonde. “My mother was Joyan, although I have never been there myself,” she said. Truth be told, Rania was worried about visiting the far away country all by herself, even if it was her place of origin, more or less.

When the Paladin suggested grabbing some food first things first, the two were immediately sold on the idea. Jan Ren even offered an invitation, but just as Rania was about to gratefully accept (as it was considered impolite to refuse someone’s offer for a meal in her home country), Masami interfered and ran down a list of ingredients that would make for a perfect dish. Her eyes widened in surprise at all the suggestions Masami had made and although him speaking up so suddenly had caught her off guard, Rania now craved everything he had just mentioned.

By the time Masami had finished speaking, even going as far as making another snarky remark at the whole daphne-berry-situation, a soft chuckle had escaped the woman’s lips and she was absolutely enchanted by the blonde’s brazen attitude. Masami was mischievous and cute. The irony of Masami offering her his coat–instead of the half-naked Jan Ren–also wasn’t lost on her.

The blonde gently tugged her away and while Rania stumbled along without protest, she looked over her shoulder and waved at Jan Ren to follow them. “Come,” she said and the tone of her voice was playful, “you wanted to invite us, right? Perhaps we should let Masami choose a place though,” – after all, the young one clearly knew what he was talking about when it came to food. There was something else she had wanted to say, but Rania decided to stop mid-sentence after noticing Masami stumbling over his own words. He corrected himself and even though Rania showed no signs of noticing it, she began to wonder if there was perhaps some sort of misunderstanding between the two of them – not that it was any of her business. She simply decided to play along.

“So, how did you two meet each other?”

#19Jan Ren 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Tue May 12, 2020 7:47 am

Jan Ren
...What Does Manliness Mean?
How Would One Be Defined As Masculine?...

Ahh, so the two of them were Joyan. ...Neat. Despite one appearing vastly different from the other, it appears that both originated from the same country. --Supposedly so, seeing how Rania testified to have never visited there. It made the Sinese wonder, beyond what was already laid out, what kind of country was Joya running. Sin and Joya were at war long ago and even nowadays, their affairs weren't quite stable. As such, he would be ignorant not to be interested.

Though the next segment easily got on Jan Ren's bad side -- as the blond obviously tried to do. This was beyond teasing, this was downright mean! His eyebrows frowned in irritation, eyes widened; then narrowed as he returned a half-glare to the young girl. Whatever sob story Masami portrayed on their first meeting would be questioned eavily with the mention of such a deliberately-complex recipe, recited no less. It wasn't a specific dish; these were instructions, not just ingredients. What's more, he recognized it. The blond wasn't just spouting nonsense (contrary to his initial belief) to edge the Sinese on, no. She knew what she was talking about. Which brought doubt to the 'poor' status. That cheeky b--...!! You go eat Daphne berries yourself, you liar!! He wouldn't say it out loud, no. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!!" He announced, making evident effort to mask the irritation in his voice. She really hurt his feelings, now that he knew she was lying!

With Masami and Rania now walking a good distance ahead, Jan Ren followed suit, holding himself from snarking back at the cheeky girl's obvious provocations. "Very well, since it's my treat, you pick wherever you want to eat!" He commented, catching up to them. "I see, I see. Toriten, huh. That's pretty exquisite. Let's hope someone here can make it." He added, crossing his arms as he nodded in agreement. That brat is planning to make him regret inviting them, huh? Well so be it! What was with these two girls!? Was this some Joyan conspiracy?? Were they in on this together beforehand? Is it because he's Sinese?? --Jan Ren would come to imagine why the two countries were at war long ago.

Fact that Masami almost tripped on her words wasn't lost on him either. She'd offered Rania her jacket, revealing her white Haneri. In most ways possible, the blond acted to downplay Jan Ren, and increase her own status; going as far as using the obvious 'shirtless' situation to offer what the Sinese, unfortunately, could no. His lips pursed, wondering...

Could Masami actually be...

... ... ... No, deciding on one point of irregularity is just hasty.

Jan Ren wasn't stupid. At least, he wanted to believe he wasn't. Rather, he chose another path of reality that wouldn't offset his personal perception. --Otherwise...

Presented with the prime opportunity to throw Masami under the bus, at Rania's mere question; as just yesterday, the victim was the blond herself! There was no better chance--

...What Does Manliness Mean?
How Would One Be Defined As Masculine?...

"--Ah." The Sinese started, calming himself mentally as he reassumed a more peaceful expression. "Masami and I met just yesterday, actually." The young man explained, hands still firmly closed in-front of his chest. "Believe it or not, she was kind enough to brief on me Daphne berries too, in fact." Jan Ren admitted, summarizing their interaction deliberately in a way that would grant Masami the upstage. "I was simply forgetful enough to eat one regardless." He finished, head lowered as he took a deep breath; smiling. Being downplayed will not bother him. It will not. It shan't!! ...It might. But he will become the better man, for letting it slide. There was no harm done, right?

...Right?

--For the moment, he shall allow the two girls to have their conversation. He'd simply escort (until he found a suiting clothes shop).

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] 2_1
Clickey for sheety
#20Masami 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Tue May 12, 2020 10:18 am

Masami
Although Masami wasn't looking directly at Jan Ren, still even lightly holding Rania's left upper arm, he couldn't help but facepalm. Of course, he could still hear everything Jan Ren was saying, it was inevitable. 'Friggin' stupid...' the thought almost escaped through his lips, shaking his head in disappointment. Jan Ren willingly admitted and even remembered how him and Masami first met... about poisonous berries! And what did he eat a day or so after? The same berry! He was supposed to look up to the Sinese, but oh well. Guess he'll start following Rania's footsteps from now on.

Assuming the Sinese didn't think about Masami's mistake, it left him with a calmer inner atmosphere. At least there's nothing to worry about, except Masami doesn't exactly know what's a good restaurant to go to. He was too used cooking his own meal, even if he was out of the guild. "Same blood, I guess." Masami muttered a quiet reply to Rania's response about Joya; Masami would usually become jumpy after realizing one's from the same ethnicity as him, but he wasn't in the normal mood to be jumpy and happy. A shirtless man is following the two of them! Rania, as a woman, could easily call him out for sexual harassment for some reason. But then again, as a man, Masami could understand the ease of walking around shirtless. Come to think of it, his shoulders felt lighter and his body felt less hot when he removed the outer coat. However, comparing himself to the Sinese, there's a huge difference in body builds. Jan Ren looked pretty bulky and thin, which meant strength – while Masami's smaller and his build is obviously related to flexibility. The boy would be observing Rania as well, but that would be perverted of him to do.

"Glad you know what it's called, I'm proud of you." Masami looked at Jan Ren upon stating this, returning the small glare. In all honesty, he really was proud even if the idea of humiliating him by using his ignorance failed. However, Masami won't let that cheeky attempt to waste. "At least something came out of that head of yours." he added, lightly punching Masami's own head while sticking a tongue out, looking directly at the Sinese but then he'd immediately turn to the exotic beauty. "Hey, hey, Miss Rania, I'd rather cook the meal myself." this was to admit that Masami himself was ignorant about Marigold's restaurants, but also to show his skills off. Besides, the Sinese's rivalry would make him want to become more dominant... he'll do the paying too, right?

#21Nuala 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Fri May 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Nuala

Rania was utterly oblivious to the silent battle raging between Masami and Jan Ren; the two boys had only met once according to their own words and the woman didn’t think that a relationship between two strangers could turn sour simply by meeting once – but Rania was a naive young woman, who always wanted to see the best in people. “Only yesterday?” Her hand found its way on top of Masami’s smaller one and she gently patted the blonde, who still clung to her arm. “I suppose Marigold is a little town after all,” at this rate, the Paladin couldn’t help but wonder whether she would run into these two oddballs again after today (not that she would mind, of course).

Jan Ren explained further how he was actually familiar with daphne berries prior to eating them and although most people with common sense would think it was a stupid thing to do regardless, Rania merely shook her head at the Sinese and offered him a smile. “That doesn’t surprise me at all,” she spoke softly and stood still for a moment to allow for Jan Ren to catch up to them. “You couldn’t possibly imagine how many patients show up at the hospital to receive treatment for things that were obviously dangerous and could have easily been avoided,” it was true – people nowadays loved getting into trouble. “I like to think that it’s because us humans are simply curious by nature, and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s better to learn the hard way, than not at all.” Rania’s melodic voice added a touch of wisdom to the sentence and once she had finished speaking, she hooked her free arm up with Jan Ren and dragged the two towards the nearest clothing store.

Masami offered to cook for them, but Rania was quick to decline that offer. “Please, don’t bother,” she said to the blonde as they entered a small, but fine looking boutique. “I would hate for you to work so hard on our first day of meeting,” – after all, cooking for three people at once was quite something. But it wasn’t time for food yet anyways, for Jan Ren was still walking around half-naked and they most certainly could not enter a restaurant like that. Rania took it upon herself to lead them into a clothing store that offered pretty much everything and freed herself from the two boys to begin looking around. “First, you need something to wear. You look like a hot mess,” she said to the Sinese and gave him a critical look. His attire was very traditional and reminiscent of his homeland. It would be difficult to find something that matched it, especially in a small town like Marigold.

#22Jan Ren 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Fri May 15, 2020 8:23 pm

Jan Ren
Masami's obviously provocative attempts would, by this point, run through Jan Ren's head and be completely ignored. He realized what the young girl had tried to do, and he wasn't going to play. No, he would let his pride be for now and take the insult like a man. There were more pressing matters at hand, like tending to the stunning Rania's conversation. He would be honored to serve her some proper company. "Huh. You work at a hospital? That'd admirable." The Sinese flattered, trying not to fuss too much over the Desiertian interlocking her arm around his, basically towing the familiar duo with her. "You should get a medal of honor!" He further jested, giving a cheeky smile directed straight at her. Fully aware of Masami's presence, and deliberately omitting her off the set.

As the trio were led into a nearby boutique, Jan Ren had tried moving his hand if just slightly, smoothly; towards Rania's fingers. Hoping to intiate touch, or better, interlock them together. But alas, she quickly pulled away. Drat. She was right, though. "While I would argue I could pull off walking shirtless..." He mischievously stated, "...You're right. I'll go look around for a bit. Ah, you girls don't have to follow me." Jan Ren assured, parting briefly from the two lovely pair with a friendly (half-upstart) smile, and a familiar bow of respect.

Let's see...

For Marigold's fashion sense, the Sinese had already got a rather good grasp of how things go. Walking through the few isles displayed, taking in the general statements the presented pieces had to offer. Quickly rejecting any and all that his eyes caught. Wearing clothing of Sinese origin wasn't just a preference for the young man, it was basically a principle. He would proudly don on himself the garments his home country provided, no matter where he was. In short, a basic fashion statement of sorts. The problem is, obviously, the lack of any Sinese-originated pieces, or anything remotely close to it. Even if he could find pants that were tolerable, this was still a small town with little reputation, and he was looking for something quite grandiose. What are the od--

"--Oh!" Eyes widened as the Sinese made a sudden, sharp movement to grab a single, seemingly small shirt from one of the hangers. Unfolding it to see a familiar pattern. A maroon-colored, sleeveless shirt, opened in its center via five button pairs, a decorating black collar and golden button pair at the top. The sign of a Sinese word on the back. It was... Pretty hideous. But, the fabric was familiar, as was the design. He chuckled. "(So it's come to this, huh.)"

Forget scoring points. His personal policy outweighed making a good impression, even if he had to sacrifice his apparent sense of fashion for it. "--Excuse me." Jan Ren would call out to the cashier, handing them the odd shirt (and understandably receiving an amused smirk in return) and thoroughly paying the sufficient amount; then proceeding to put it on immediately. Naturally, it didn't fit the exact same way any Sinese shirt he carried would; being a little smaller. But, if this was to be his only choice, it'll do.

"Good enough!" Back on topic then...

Clickey for sheety
#23Masami 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Sat May 16, 2020 3:38 am

Masami
Internally screaming was never this common. Previously, when he offered to help Jan Ren, he was rejected. The day after, offering help for two people as of now, he was rejected. For a Joyan idol, he was the one being taken cared of despite his liking towards taking care of people. He could've thought to himself as the middle child if ever he was siblings with Jan Ren and Rania, having shared both traits: the lover of culture and the attraction towards taking care of people, especially with illnesses. However, Masami couldn't help but cringe every time the Sinese tries doing something. Not so family-friendly, in Masami's perception. Even a simple (long) touch on the shoulder or holding hands were to be found sensual by the performer. The right word for that would be "lewd," if they even use that word here.

He wasn't comforted at all when he felt a woman's hand touch the top of his head, but he didn't mind either. The feeling was extremely similar to when his older sister used to pat Masami's head for every day's good work. Talk about familiarity – and the fact that Marigold is indeed a small city, or at least smaller than the others. Other cities are booming with large buildings but Marigold is smaller in a good way: more peaceful, and such. He probably wouldn't meet Jan Ren again if only he wasn't suffering from poisonous berries in the streets. That situation was already eye-catching enough for Masami to ignore, and how humorous it was is the reason why Masami just had to approach him again.

'I saw that.' Masami thought after seeing right through Jan Ren, giving his attention to the woman. It felt so wrong, in terms of script lines and performances. Masami has taken many roles in romantic theater plays, and sometimes is the one who plays the female part. He knew exactly how romance works that it wasn't even exciting anymore, and noticing how much Jan Ren could fail makes Masami want to slap his head with a thick script page and force him to memorize the lines (just like in the theaters, before). 'I saw that!' his thought repeated itself, squinting his eyes when his vision was directed towards Jan Ren and Rania's hands. He got goosebumps, getting second-hand embarrassment from what was happening. The Sinese would've been successful if he attempted to hold the palm instead of interlocking his fingers unto hers. Not only it was more complicated to achieve, but if he were to hold the palm instead, he could make up an easy reason unto why he did it. Masami knew how irrational he was at being this logical, at a time like this. He could almost audibly hear the theater manager shouting "Wrong, wrong, wrong!" in the background.

Masami couldn't even say anything else, letting the other two take their place in speaking, still focused unto the hands of Rania and Jan Ren. "Uhuh." he uttered with a nod, not looking away. Even until Jan Ren left to get himself something to wear to cover his upper body up, Masami's eyes were stuck on the hand Jan Ren attempted to hold, visually seeing all those illustrations of what it would've been like if Jan Ren was successful. Right after Jan Ren's presence served a lost, Masami tapped the same hand on impulse. "Ah, soft." suddenly uttering this with an innocent face, smiling through it as if his expectations were succeeded. Soft skin means that a person has been taking good care of themselves, and that's great! Masami felt his respect towards the woman rapidly rise.

Taking a step back, all of those were happening under five seconds. Masami looked around, "I really don't know what to eat, Miss Rania." he told her without making eye-contact, still looking and honestly thinking of a good place to take a meal. What would the woman and the Sinese like to eat, anyway? "What's your take on flavors?" this time, he looked at her, almost giving up in looking around. He would prefer not to ask due to independence, but he had no other choice left 'less he wants to humiliate himself.

#24Nuala 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Sat May 16, 2020 2:13 pm

Nuala

Rania Okano was a sensitive woman; she was perceptive of her surroundings, receptive with other people’s emotions and their state of mind – perhaps all of this, because she had been a healer for so many years. It was Rania’s special ‘ability’ to read into a person’s body language and understand how they were feeling, so that she could help them and due to her year long experience with humans as a whole, she had an idea that little Masami was a boy – and that Jan Ren was entirely clueless. She had also noticed that Jan Ren was trying to reach for her hand an in spite of being flattered by the gesture–he was oddly handsome after all–she was also off put by its sudden nature and relieved when she let go just in time to look around the store.

While Jan Ren disappeared between the shelves of clothes, Masami came forward and unexpectedly poked the woman’s hand. While Rania didn’t mind the gesture itself, she couldn’t help but to appear a little startled at the sudden touch. She instinctively pulled her hand away and smiled at the blonde, gently rubbing her fingers along the wrists of the hand he’d touched. There wasn’t much she could say in that moment, especially not at the comment Masami had made. Maybe the softness of her skin gave him a wrong idea about her, but she also couldn’t quite blame him. After fifteen years of slavery, Rania had decided not to let her youth get wasted like that and began taking care of herself – as a result, she didn’t look anything like the former slave she once was, but the faint scarring along her wrists and ankles from the shackles she had worn almost her entire life were still visible.

“Don’t worry,” she said at last. “I saw a place earlier today that offered lots of different meals. I’ll take us there,” she flashed him a smile and in that moment the Sinese had returned with something that was probably not quite what he had been looking for – but it would do the job. “Oh well,” she commented on the shirt he had chosen. “Beggars can’t be choosers. Let's go eat.” Sometimes it could literally be that simple. They headed back out and this time, Rania was the one to simply walk ahead of them. Something told her that if she left things up for those two to discuss and decide, it would take them until the next day to find something proper and she couldn’t have that – she was getting hungrier and hungrier after all.

The establishment of Rania’s choice offered a plenitude of Sinese and Joyan cuisine, making it the perfect place for those three. It was a cozy little restaurant, nothing too fancy, but most certainly not shabby either and very popular among the locals – which usually meant that it was quite good. Because the weather was still friendly, the three friends were offered a seat outside and Rania was glad for it. She loved watching all kinds of people walk by while she ate, even though today her attention would be on those two in particular.

“Now,” she spoke after seating herself at the table, “you already know that I’m a healer. What is it you two do for a living, if you don’t mind me asking?”

#25Jan Ren 

Stomach Ache [Rania ; Masami] Empty Sun May 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Jan Ren
"--Beggars? How rude of you!!" Jan Ren abruptly started, raising his chin up with pride as he looked down to the two women; his left hand stationed sternly behind his back, right hand's fingers humbly stations on his chest. "I will have you know, Miss Rania. This here, is a genuine Sinese shirt! Imported all the way from Sin, it's seen drought and drizzle to eventually reach my possession!" Okay, he may have overdone the jest with the poetic touch there, but it was almost entirely true. While the shirt didn't answer fully (read: at all) to his liking, it was a genuine Sinese piece. Silky fabric like this existed nowhere in Earthland in general, let alone Fiore; except for in Sin's unique grounds. Artisans and designers could kill to get their hands on something like this. ...He'd bet.

If it wasn't so weirdly-designed in the first place, Jan Ren would accuse Fiore of mispricing it. Then again, he bought it for a pretty penny. No harm done. He smiled; "I always make sure to choose my clothing properly with what I can get. As should anyone else." It is beyond fashion to look good. Blue Pegasus did put a special emphasis on that aspect, a value the young man could easily respect, and apply. As to how it carried out in reality... ...It was, lackluster, sure, but he couldn't be more satisfied with anything else in this lousy boutique.

...On eventual turn of events, Rania found some place right up the Sinese' alley. So much so that, like an excited child, he clenched his fists as his face practically spelled out eagerness. "Wha...!! What is this place!!" Actualy Sinese cuisine? Out here? So far from home?? Who would have thought!! Where was this place hiding all this time!? --Without warning, the young man made haste inside, observing the restaurant's design; glimpsing here and there, locking his eyes eventually on the live cooking the (Fiorian) chefs did. Two cooks behind a bar, the kitchen laid bare for all to see; with a fine assortment of equipment at their disposal, they constantly moved about. Grilling, flipping, cutting, arranging, dipping and frying; all sorts.

It would turn into a recurring theme, how the young man grew homesick day after day. Reminded of his hometown and the culture of his country, he winced a bit. Quick to replace the tinge of negativity with eagerness, finally giving in and going back outside, to the duo he left so suddenly.

Taking a seat by them, the young man took a quick glance at the menu -- realizing there were no Sinese characters, unfortunately. It was all in common language, though that was understandable. Shame. Luckily, he returned in time to catch onto the latest piece of conversation made. ...Supposedly. "About us, huh."

Being rather familiar with the young girl by this point, Jan Ren could speak for her as well. But the obvious occupation she held was already displayed clearly, on her cheek. So he'd be speaking only for himself (obviously). "Unlike you, I unfortunately don't have such a lofty role." He began, a humble smile plastered over his lips; "I'm a guild wizard. I work for Blue Pegasus, under Master Alisa. Though I'm still rather new." He added, chuckling internally.

"--You seem like you've been in the healing business for quite a while. How long have you been working with people for?" One at a time; almost like an interview. In due time, he would ask the one thing he'd been wondering about more, subtly, from the beginning.

Clickey for sheety

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum