Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad Messenger: Divide Among Family. {Quest}{Lucian}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lucian V. Crimson 

Bad Messenger: Divide Among Family. {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:55 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Once again the call to action had come and once again, I was cursed to come to this hellish house of lies and deceit. I do not know, understand, nor truly care why but these two women seem to have some crazed sense of rage or anger that perpetually exists in their souls because there is no conceivable way that there are that many enemies in the theater.

I mean they have all the lead parts, their greatest rival has been run out of town or "killed" as I should say, and they have practically the entire company eating out of the palms of their hands or fearing them, so what else in the world could they possibly require and why would they keep calling me. Though then again, why do I keep coming? Well, fate hasn't told me anything yet and they pay well, besides I could easily turn the tables on this whole charade if need be and put them down. But for now, I guess I'll just go and see what they are crying about this time.

Walking into the theater, Lucian strolled by the various members of the company, a few waved and others maintained their focus on their task at hand, weaving through the halls, Lucian noticed the lack of the oppressive presence that was Alice's countenance that usually engulfed this place with its retched stench and repulsive touch. Walking through the hallway, he also noticed that the lights under her room were dark and devoid of light, which explained all that he needed to know, she wasn't here.

Continuing with his journey, Lucian came upon the door of Ms. Rebecca Parker. The bodyguard stationed at her door seemed to eye Lucian with an apparent look. Please not again. I do not feel like protecting anyone else here nor beating anyone else to near death. But nothing occurred as the bodyguard moved to open the door.

321/300

Last edited by Lucian V. Crimson on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Bad Messenger: Divide Among Family. {Quest}{Lucian} Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
#2Lucian V. Crimson 

Bad Messenger: Divide Among Family. {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:57 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Apparently, Ms. Parker had already briefed him on who he was and that she was expecting him. Walking past the brute, the door closed softly as he entered. Rebecca sat in her chair, without the makeup and clothes, she seemed to actually look like she was a human with emotions, a visibly distressed human. Her feet pounded against the floor and her eyes were narrow slits of rage, she stomped as she paced and throughout the room, knocking the several small items to the floor.

When her eyes might Lucian's he could see the swollen puffs, and he knew that look all too well. She had been crying and crying quite a bit more than a normal person would. She was in pain and clearly distraught. Then quickly as if she heard scene from the director's mouth, she gathered herself and plastered on an image of false regality and power.

"Hello, Luca do you mind having a seat for me please, I have something important for you to complete. If you would please."

She motioned for him to sit as she gathered some items together, with careful steps Lucian eyed the various seats in the room, trying to make sure he didn't sit in any trap of sorts, but granted the best thing was to get in and get out. No need for the chit chat.

"I would rather stand. Besides, I'm here to get something done for you. What is it?"

Fixing her hair and cleaning herself up, Rebecca seemed to return to her former self and proceeded with her request.

"Well, then I would like you to personally deliver this letter into my darling mother's room. But don't let anyone know you're here to do so. I need her to read that letter. After you do this for me, I'll have a reward waiting. "

"And what if she walks in while I'm doing this?"

"I'm sure you'll come up with something."

323/300

Speech

#3Lucian V. Crimson 

Bad Messenger: Divide Among Family. {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:59 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Grabbing onto the letter, Lucian left the room in haste, keeping to himself as he passed through the halls, coming up, he noticed that there was an upcoming block to his mission, one that he had an idea of what was coming. Of course, there was going to be a bodyguard at her door, just like Rebecca's. But how do I get past him?

Looking at the rack of clothes nearby, Lucian noticed that it had Alice's name on them, meaning they were probably her costumes left behind after a rehearsal, meaning they needed to go back in her room. A perfect alibi. Grabbing the rack, Lucian pushed it towards the room, the bodyguard slowly coming into view, as he rolled forward, the bodyguard seemed to become alert, noticing his approach, standing to his feet, he impeded Lucian's progress as expected.

"I can't allow you to enter."

"Come on now, I'm just here to deliver some clothes back into their rightful spot."

"I can't allow that. Miss Alice is not here and we don't need any more accidents."

"I understand that, trust me. Bout tired of all this madness myself but this can't be left up to chance, do you want to be the one to explain to Ms. Alice why her clothes are not in her dressing room ready for her."

The guard seemed to be swallowed up by the thought of personal retribution from Alice and started to falter, letting out a large sigh, he opened the door and continued to look forward.

"In and out. Anything I consider suspicious and we will have a problem."

"Sure."

Walking into the room, Lucian let the rack roll into the corner of the room, looking for a viable place to put the letter, he noticed her desk had been clear, it would be perfect and right there for her when she entered and she wouldn't miss it. Walking forward, Lucian placed the letter on the desk, turning to leave, he heard the mechanisms in the door began to move. Someone else was coming in!

344/300

Speech

#4Lucian V. Crimson 

Bad Messenger: Divide Among Family. {Quest}{Lucian} Empty Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:03 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Quickly, he rushed to the clothing rack sorting through the clothes. Walking inside was Alice herself, her face lighting up with surprise as she caught sight of Lucian at the costume rack.

"Luca... Why are you in my personal room? I didn't call for you today." Alice placed her current ensemble down, her motions slow and meticulous. She moved cautiously like a wound-up feline, She was poised to attack him or call for help at the moment of danger and the longer it took him to answer, the quicker she would oust him.

Think Lucian, think. Wait a minute...

"I heard some rumors around the theater. So I decided to check things out for you. Even though we may not get along, I do care for my patrons in a sense."

Looking at him and eyeing the room, Alice seemed to accept the mock report.

"Well I truly appreciate that, but that is what we have bodyguards for. But trust me I do not believe the oaf is truly capable of keeping me safe but thankfully you are here. But you must be on your way, I'm going to relax for a bit and I would like to be alone."

Lucian nodded and strolled out of the room, returning back to Rebecca's room.

"The deed is done. She just walked into the room and should see the letter clear as day, now for my reward."

Rebecca walked forward and deliver the bag of jewels into his hands, slowly returning to her seat. As Lucian turned to leave, his curiosity got the best of him.

"What is in the letter?"

Rebecca sighed, her body heaving with each breath.

"A warning to the queen. That her time on the throne is going to be short-lived."

Walking out of the room, Lucian hurried out of the theater, things clearly were growing stranger and stranger.

313/300

1301/1000 grand total

Speech

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum