Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage Hand: All Eyes On Me! {quest}{Lucian}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lucian V. Crimson 

Stage Hand: All Eyes On Me! {quest}{Lucian} Empty Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:54 am

Lucian V. Crimson
The theater had been in need of much help as of late, with most of the former stagehands disappearing from the recent tragedy, there was always plenty of work to be found in the less famous side of the curtain. And this is where Lucian found himself; he had been tasked with operating the stage cues and directions for the evening, all of the technical pieces of work that would be required for tonight's show was his duty. It seemed simple enough to Lucian, bring the lights up, and then bring the lights down. Raise the curtain and close the curtain. Nothing too hard in his eyes or so he thought. Quickly in rehearsal, Lucian realized that this was not going to be an easy task, this production was one with extremely specific lighting cues and directions. The precision of the stage mechanics was just as prevalent in the story being performed as the performers themselves. The team moved in one singular chaotic mass as they rushed like craze worker bees to a hive. The production had to be perfect lest they face the wrath of the main actress Alice. With quick eyes, she pointed him out as if she seemed to be analyzing his every move. She moved sweet, sickly sweet like something that will rot your teeth before you even got the chance to taste it. A good look with a bad effect, a sheep with a wolf's intent.

Walking towards the back of the house, Lucian could feel Alice's radiating aura come crashing into his with a wave. She clearly had something in mind or something that she wanted to voice. Tapping him on the shoulder, she proceeded with a quick smile and friendly extension of a handshake. Eyeing her down, Lucian returned to his work, not eager to make friends with the young woman. Returning her hand to herself, she eyed him as he worked on the curtain and the lacrima crystals for the lights, his frustration becoming apparent with the lights. Sliding in underneath him, she fixed them with a quick wave of her hand.

"Even if you aren't gonna like me, please make me look good at least, this is my job sir."

As Alice strolled away, Lucian admitted his fault and continued to work in silence until it was showtime. The auditorium seemed to fill up quickly as the house doors were opened and the patrons filled their seats. Everyone seemed to be in place, all the superstitions out of the way, and places marked, Lucian brought up the lights to shine on the orator for the evening. Beginning with a simple speech, he eventually ended it with a bow which was Lucian's cue to raise the curtain. The large black mass of fabric rose to the sky as the play began. Within time the play was drawing to a certain point where Alice was due for her appearance. Dramatically walking in, Lucian threw the lights upon her, the respective oohs and ahhs from the crowd displayed their intrigue and excitement at her beauty and poise. Eventually, after a few more times of that in the evening and few more curtains closes and raises, the play had finished and there were cheers throughout.

Walking down from the booth, Lucian walked up to the director, standing next to him was Alice herself, taking matters into her own hands, she handed him the envelope with a wink, groaning inwardly, Lucian received the reward and walked out of the auditorium with a knotted stomach.

588/500

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Stage Hand: All Eyes On Me! {quest}{Lucian} Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum