Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Easter Bunny[Holiday Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Caius 

The Easter Bunny[Holiday Event] Empty Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:49 pm

Caius
Caius woke up in the middle of the alley. He didn't know where the hell he was. He must have drank and smoked too much yesterday. He was in the middle of a bunch of trash black bags and his head hurt something fierce. Shuffling out of the bags, he managed to stumble to his feet. He would use his hand to hold himself up on the brick wall while he shambled forward. At the end of an alley there was a big silhouette he couldn't make out. It looked like it had a giant head and two long ears on top. It had huge ass feet and whiskers across its face. As he got closer, he thought the drugs were still in affect. It was a giant ass Bunny holding a bag of goodies.

"Do you have water" Caius asked. The bunny shook his head and would reach into his basket. He handed Caius a bottle what was an unmarked container and he couldn't see through it. Caius just needed something for his dry mouth so he unscrewed it and drank it down the hatch. It was carrot juice. Caius quickly spit the juice back in the bunnies face

"I said water you fluffy eared asshole. You think that's funny!" Caius said as he threw the bottle at the easter bunny . He then speared the easter bunny to the ground and started throwing hands. A one, two, buckle my shoe combo and the bunny was out. Caius looked around and then grabbed the basket from the easter bunny. He ran to a secure location with the basket and shifted through it to see what was inside. There was some big colored eggs and he cracked one open. Hopefully something good was in it that he could use.

Hi I'm Caius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum