Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Smells Fishy | I. (NQ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vali Onfroy † 

Something Smells Fishy | I. (NQ)  Empty Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:33 pm

All over town there had been bickering about creatures of some sort randomly popping up and scaring fish away. Fishermen and women haven't had any luck with reeling in anything valuable, and many of them were losing hope. Astera was a port city with most of its clientele coming from other places for fish, boats, and things of that nature. Without an influx of fish, the economy would probably dwindle. Vali, of course, didn't care about the economy of Astera. All he cared about was his Advent World family, his own people, and the people of Oak. If Astera had ever come under Advent World's control then that'd be a different story. Money called though, and helping the fishermen get to the bottom of their troubles would surely make him a good amount of cash. The Viking looked around with an eyebrow raised as he walked through the city of Astera. It was lively today.

The sun had done a great job at drawing kids and adults from their homes. At last, it was spring. Back on Iceberg spring wouldn't have made much of a difference. The weather in the frozen country was always close to cold. Some days were much warmer than others in the summertime, but for the most part, the snow and Ice didn't fade. Vali smiled as he thought about his home country. Maybe coming to Fiore was a bad idea after all. By now the demons and Seraphim were almost entirely gone if not completely, and Iceberg was probably safe to return. The problem wasn't ever the demons or the angels though. The problem was how hard it was to manage life. Resources were scarce. It was hard to farm, or raise cattle. Here in Fiore, there was fertile land everywhere. Even now as the Bahamut walked, he could smell fresh fruit. People had stalls selling nearly anything all along the streets of Astera. Maybe being here was right for his people after all.

Seagulls roared in the skies, talking to one another almost angrily it seemed. Vali's eyes glanced upward, appreciating their insignificant lives. Soon he would approach his destination; the docks of Astera, where men and women were shouting just as loud as the seagulls in the sky. The docks were as lively as ever, music and noise boomed from the ships. Merchants stood at their stalls selling fishing poles and baits to those who needed it. Even though the fish were coming in slow, people still hadn't given up on hunting them. Vali was specifically meeting a young group of fish hunters. They had requested him personally for one reason or another but claimed that they were willing to pay a healthy amount if he could kill the creature. The Viking approached walked along the docks, eyes peeled for a certain person. Apparently, the one that had requested him had a head full of long shaggy, blonde hair.

"Yo! Over here!" A voice shouted from up ahead. The Viking lord turned his head forward and could see at the end of the docks a group of people around his age. They were sitting in a pretty expensive looking boat. The man with the long blonde hair waved his hand for Val to go towards him. He was beside three other girls and two other guys. As the Advent World mage approached, they all fell silent. The girls watched him and the guys did too, but they reeked of fear. The young father smiled. He was a good person all in all, and he hated how people thought he was some sort of Villain- even Fiorin people. The shaggy headed dude did not give one fuck. He had a cup of rum in his hands and seemed to be enjoying the day.

"You're him right? That famous Viking?" The brown-skinned titan ran his fingers through his hair awkwardly. Nodding, the drunken boy jumped off of the boat and moved towards him. He explained that they came here every day to fish but realized that none of the usual fish were coming towards the docks. They went out to see to hopefully have a better chance at catching something, but when they heard the waves carry a terrifying screech they turned back. "I just need you to check it out brah, I legit have no idea what weird like- thing is out there. I'm almost like, one hundred percent sure it's legit keeping the fish away. I'll pay you well, I'm like, filthy rich haw haw haw!"

Vali tucked his lips and nodded. "Uh...o-kay." he simply said.

WC: 762/1,700 (15% Discount guild level)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum