Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox vs. Wolf [Ray]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Fox vs. Wolf [Ray] Empty Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:48 pm

Lee Nakamura
Lee sat with Salem playing with a little fire on the tip of his finger. He really didn't take training as seriously as he once did. Perhaps, it was his new found love for cooking. He paid more attention to analytics and his work being head of the family than training. He really should since he was one of the highest ranking members in the guild. For as long as he could remember, he was always a mess. This new body of his was merely a way to camoflouage his original appearance. He was starting to like this new life. Fresh start. No more magical council issues and everything was back to normal. It took ten plus years for him to reach a level of normality he would accept.

Dating was out of the question at this point. He was now more focused on himself as a person and Salem. The cat sighed. "You really need to start training again. These mages are catching up to you" he spoke. Lee shrugged. "You know, as well as I, that I really don't care about magic at this point. It's the people I care about, where I belong. But, you do have a point. I do need to unlock more tails if I am ever going to find what else lies beyond my powers" he spoke. He hated being a kitsune for some reasons, such as his tails getting in the way.

"Remember back at the guild, that Ray guy? Did you smell him at all" asked Salem. Lee had to remember who all was there at the time. Allia, the bug-phobic guy, Daiko, a redhead, and some guy that smelled off. It then hit him. "You mean the guy with the blue hair? Yeah, I did. He may appear human, but I could tell something was off about him, not in a bad way, just you know...different. Why?" asked Lee. "I was curious. Thought it could be another kitsune, ya know? Someone to talk to...but you're basically the only one of your kind around here" spoke Salem.

"To shay, Salem, to shay. Also someone's coming" he whispered.

Fox vs. Wolf [Ray] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Raymus Kouris 

Fox vs. Wolf [Ray] Empty Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:49 am

Raymus Kouris
A glorious sun was shining down on some of the Blue Pegasus's courtyards. These gardens weren't actually in the guild but were still owned by them. It was why Raymus was even walking around the place. He wasn't one for enjoying gardens or even walks. Most people tended to just point at the young man and whisper any number of things thinking his animalistic hearing couldn't pick it up. Being jeered at because of his race was usually the big turn off for him enjoying normal walks or strolls so being in a area owned by the guild he was a bit reassuring. At least here he could walk around with his ears and tail sticking out without feeling much judgement or having to be subjected to people's crass words.

So it was a sort of reassuring site to see another race of human also enjoying the same courtyard with their feline friend. As he walked around the corner to meet the two he could have sworn he heard that the man and his cat were looking to train as well as his own name being mentioned but he couldn't be too sure.

"Yo, my ears are burning, hardly ye two responsible isit?" he asked poking his head around a hedge as the two finished talking with a hushed whisper. He gave the two a smile he thought was friendly pur probably came across as more smug. He needed to practice more with Alisa to get it just right. Regardless though he'd approach the two woth his hands in his pockets and all in all a pretty lax attitude. "Did I also hear you're looking to train?" he'd ask with a slight wag in his tail to show his own enthusiasm. While Ray did have some control over his race's affliction he still hadn't mastered it much like Lee, so a quicj fight would do wonders for both in terms of mastering their own race. But the question was would he accept? Regardless of the answer though Ray was sure to get his fight!

Fox vs. Wolf [Ray] VKsDy2Z
#3Lee Nakamura 

Fox vs. Wolf [Ray] Empty Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:43 pm

Lee Nakamura
Lee already heard the footsteps coming. He wasn't as hushed as he thought he was. Lee had a background as a high ranking knight in the past before they kicked him and his family out for no reason. He had trained ears and sense. His kitsune sense were not as keen as those of a werewolf, but he had some secrets he'd rather not share. Salem smelled dog, but paid no mind since he, too, had magical capabilities. A head popped out confirming who it was. Raymus from the previous time before in the guildhall. His eyes met with Ray's. He looked like an excited puppy wanting to go for a walk. How cute.

"You know it's rude to ease-drop, right? Oh well, no harm done. We're the only creatures out here. No else is around, just us and the wilderness" he spoke. Lee's fox ears moved and twitch, adjusting to the sounds and his surroundings. He was the only natural-born kitsune everyone knew. "I am needing to hone some of my old skills. It's been a year since I last took any training seriously and that was back in my Rune Knight days. So, yes. I do" he smiled.

Tail 8: 100/100

Last edited by Lee Nakamura on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fox vs. Wolf [Ray] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Raymus Kouris 

Fox vs. Wolf [Ray] Empty Tue May 05, 2020 3:16 pm

Raymus Kouris
"Ah year huh? Better go easy on ya then." the werewolf said crackling his nuckles and rolling his neck around. "And I don't eavesdrop,
these ears tend to pick up on noiseweather I want to hear it or not."
he said hoping to clarify things up with the kitsune. Raymus usually didn't care what people said of him but being with another non human made him resloze that he may know what he had to deal with so an explanation seemed necessary to clear things up. But that would be the only niceness the fox would get from the blue haired mage. Because now it was fightning time!

"Anyway, I hope the Rune knightstaught ya enough before they dispanded, like how to deal woth a sudden attack!" After the ironic taunt, Raymus would dash from his spot towards Lee with an over arm punch towards his face. It was a basic attack and one that could be countered easily should the red head respond in time. For most ordinary people even with the warning they'd more than likely get decked in the face and have their lights knocked out. But this wasn't a normal person. This was a Kitsune, a Mage and above all else that impressed Raymus she was a blue pgeasus mage so there was no doubt in his mind that he was worth his mettle. Ray would of course be ready for whatever came next but for now he wanted to see how things played out. He said he was going easy after all.

#5Raymus Kouris 

Fox vs. Wolf [Ray] Empty Thu May 28, 2020 1:53 pm

Raymus Kouris

The sudden dash by the werewolf was stopped suddenly. Unnaturally. "And who do you two think ye are trying to ruin my lovely rose bushes!" Shouted an old man who came around the corner, a wand in his hand pointing promintely at Raymus. The end of his cane glowed yellow as did the perimeter of Ray's body clearly indicating some sort of magic at play. The man looked incredibly old, his skin was dark tanned and leathery as if he has been in the sun all his life. His hair white and wirey with a large bald patch at the top of his head. He bent over with a slight hunch in his back as if he was being weighed down by his overly large stomach.

As for Raymus, well he couldn't even defend himself, his jaw as rigid as the rest of his body while he just waited their immobilized. "Now I dunno what Missus Volan said but I do not allow anyone to come brawlin in my gardens. These are a thing of beauty and no one, be it man or beast is going to destroy it on my watch. Now git." And with that the werewolf could move again. Huffing he said goodbye to the fox and left the gardens.

Exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum