Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judina † 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:53 pm

Judina †
Oh what the time brought for everyone over a time of a year. Judina nearly seemed like a specter in this current year almost no one had seen her. To often ask about her was met with whomever asked, With either she was busy or not around. She had her reasons and for the most part kept it to herself. Whatever it was seemed to have mentally drained Judina for the most part.

When she had returned some could question since no one really could get that information from her. Maybe this task had drain much of her enjoyment of the things around her? But Judina could not tell beyond this point she had dulled her own emotions greatly, few people could really figure out that she might need something.

Now walking upon the cliffs Judina seemed to no longer pay attention to if anyone else would really be around, It was blessing for now to have that moment of quite alone moment.

Even if in reality Judina could use the comfort of some one else to feel normal again, The vast emptiness of space was something that made her realize how lonely reality could be. But still she dulled her mind to that situation, Currently she did not want to deal with that. Because it might cripple her resolve to continue what she was doing, This was all nothing she could have predicted her life going if she thought about it. Maybe she just needed to go find and hug her mother and talk to her, Maybe that would make her feel some how normal again after so many not predicted changes in her life.

For now the Cliffs seemed oddly comforting in how they never seemed to change much since she was last around, It was why she liked Astera, Why she could call it home.

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Alexss10
#2Amenra 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Mon May 04, 2020 8:48 pm

Amenra

Amenra was beginning to like Astera more and more, mainly because of all the beautiful sights the town possessed. The cliffs were a place he was dying to explore, finding an amazing view of the sparkling waters below and the heavenly skies above. Sunlight beaming down eagerly onto peach toned skin, amber eyes peering up to sun with awe and delight.

Having decided to take a day to look around to see what Astera had to offer, he found himself flying above even the cliffs. Wings of hard light and fire propelling him as he silently soared and twirled through the air, getting a better grip on aerial maneuverability and control. So far everything was going well, his black t shirt and blue jeans swaying in the wind from his flight.

Amen'ra had opted to leave his black sneakers back on the cliffs to let the wind play between his toes and after a few minutes of flying he was smirking while landing. Putting his shoes back on and sighing with content, moving to continue deeper up the path.

Eventually he would gasp at the sight of someone as he turned a corner and chuckled lightly after doing so. "Sorry, I just didn't expect to see anyone else up here." Rubbing black painted fingernails through short locks of midnight, the sun mage smiled before continuing. "This view sure is beautiful... do you come up here often?"

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

Last edited by Amenra on Thu May 28, 2020 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Judina † 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Thu May 07, 2020 3:42 pm

Judina †
She almost wanted to not really say anything or out right ignore him. But that was rude and Judina had to be some what sociable to anyone in Astera for the sake of the guild."No, This is my first time up here."As she would think anyway she was never sure of that exactly. But it felt like her first time up here.

Nonetheless Judina would put aside anything she thought about for that moment."It helps clear the mind."Judina would leave that a bit more super open to anything that might be questions. She felt like she was still kind of stiff and away mentally.

"Do not let me being here stop you from doing whatever you wish to here."
that and Judina seemed to just want one more quiet moment, she hoped anyway she also is horrible at small talk for the most part.

Eventually Judina would just say."I am Judina Karlinus. I am one of the members of the guild Phoenix Feather."Judina did not look or seem like the guild type in first view. The slightly tom boy like Goth seem more, like some one who was more doing things alone rather then in a guild.

So maybe her blunt and quiet behavior was normal to her look of dark purple hair and purple eyes. At least she was more lively then just black, Green was mixed in."It is pleasant to meet you."So far Judina was nice but she was not extending her hand quiet yet, Only because she was just not to type too unless the other did first."Just as pleasant as this view." She was going to try and seem like she was less of a rock and just kind of quiet in general because of her work.

#4Amenra 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Fri May 08, 2020 6:02 pm

Amenra

The young woman before him spoke of it being her first time there as well, making this an experience for the two of them. He could understand how such a view would help to clear the mind given he was up here for that exact same reason. Amen'ra even chuckled softly while she mentioned not letting her interrupt whatever he was about to do.

"Well... I actually didn't come up here with a game plan so I guess friendly conversation will do." The sun mage spoke in jest. A friendly smile on his handsome features before deciding to take a few steps closer to the edge, letting the draft tug him gently.

A small moment of silence before she was giving her name, Judina, a pretty name befitting a woman of her visage. However his interest perked when she mentioned the guild he'd just joined, Phoenix Feather, and now things were getting much more gripping.

"Phoenix Feather? I just joined yesterday, it's nice to meet you Judina! I'm Amen'ra Belova but feel free to call me Amie if you'd like.".

His features glowing when she spoke about the view being as pleasant as their meeting. That was kind of her, and even if it wasn't genuine it still meant a lot to him that his guild mate felt that way. Gosh, sometimes he was such a sap! "The feeling is mutual! I'm sure we'll be kicking ass together in no time, once I get adjusted to the guild life." Amen'ra stated, with a small laugh at the end for a bit of seasoning.

Who knows, maybe they'd end up the best of friends in a short time, with him it wasn't uncommon.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#5Judina † 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Sat May 09, 2020 6:31 am

Judina †
It was an interesting conversation starting or well a numbing reality of one for Judina at least. Something  job and guild related, But nothing too stressful. At least she was not behind on who would be new at least she internally hoped that was the case currently."The peace did speak miles for a bit, I do not mind the break from it."So nonetheless they would get the conversation rolling.

With that connection Judina would offer to shake hands, Turning to face Amen'ra extending her right hand."New member? Well I am one of the founders."She wound mention since she was, She was not the leader but she was one of the founders."It is nice to see some new faces around, I wonder if anyone else has joined recently."Judina mentioned casually because she was horrible behind on various other things guild related.

"I will try to remember Amie, Just do not be too worried if i keep calling you Amen'ra, I am extremely formal by nature."Which showed more up Judina spoke rather then her looks."Hopefully my Bluntness is too horrible." That was Judina's self doubt slightly showing up, As well as how horrible her own social skills.

Work and her bluntness easily mixed up various things with Judina towards other people, Sometimes these set backs were common until some one actually knew how she was."I do intend on working or talking with everyone member of the guild. For we all work together we should all know how to as well."She was trying bless Judina's emotionally stunned way of working she was trying. But advise and honesty was one thing that might be helpful for him."Do take your time, This guild times can bounce between slow and casual to extremely high stress in short time frames." So at least that he would have some kind of advise it seemed basic information but details would happen if he asked her.

#6Amenra 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Thu May 14, 2020 6:19 am

Amenra

Reaching his hand out without hesitance, Amen'ra would shake the woman's hand firmly and give a small nod. He had no idea she was one of the founding members, but then again he figured as much given how new the guild was. He couldn't wait to get to know everyone better and give it his all in the guild.

"I don't mind the formality at all. Call me what you'd like!"

Beaming back to the woman as she mentioned her manners as if they were a flaw. His own perception was that she was more diplomatic in nature, excellent for negotiations and dealings of the sort. She asked if there were any other new members and he could only look back to his lover Sage as the go to person to refer to, but that was for later.

For now he was going to get to know his comrade, and sister in arms. "Likewise! I can't wait to see what everyone is capable of, and how they will improve over time." Amen'ra spoke through a toothy grin, eager to learn the capabilities of his teammates to work in conjunction with them without hiccups.

"I'm sure i'll get the swing of things in no time. I mean me and Kaz already have a unison raid, i'm sure I can manage a few more." He'd speak in jest, his eyes turning to Judina with a smirk on his face before looking to the sky and sighing. It sure was sunny and warm today, not that he minded at all, it made him feel more in-tune with his magics.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

Last edited by Amenra on Thu May 28, 2020 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

#7Judina † 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Judina †
It was a bit of a relief that most likely could not be read on her not minding her formalities and manners."That works for me Amen, I am stuck in my ways with manner and formalities because my mother stuck it in with me."She was mentioning it to explain the reason."Judina or Judi work, it is rare I am called anything else."only her mother called her anything otherwise but that was just her thinking it.

But when it came for conversation of the other members."You will find, each one of our members are effective in their own manners, You will learn over time what they are."which was a starting conversation."I am more up front and melee in terms of fighting, Same as I recall Noyiah was too...But i am behind on if these have changed."What a moment she was thinking it over."We have a jack of all trades with Iris...."She also mentioned like she was trying to think to of it all but she was getting to the final. two"Kazimir and Shimura our on our more powerful scale from the information I have, However their spells over the most area and often need to be careful when using their spells."She did her studying of her guild members that is for sure.

Team spells were an interesting thing but with Judina's magic change that was a risk was one she would not take if she finally showed that power off."Not many have explored that option, Refreshing to hear people attempting such things." It also open to more risk."Hopefully it can be controlled easily as well, The risk to the people a round it if the spell is too power and vast of an area can be worrying."That was management mode in her mind mentioning."But I am just being managing, do not mind that."

#8Amenra 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Thu May 28, 2020 11:13 am

Amenra

"Judi it is then!" The young mage spoke, a thumbs up following through to show that he approved of the moniker. It was simple and memorable, and since he was about to meet a hand full of new people it would be best to try and remember them all. Though it seemed his mentioning of their guildmates had sparked up a more interesting info exchange.

Observing Judina while she talked about the versatility of their comrades he took mental note of it all. It seemed they had most of their bases covered when it came to combat, and now with him in the mix they would become an even more efficient unit. Nodding after each fact he would ponder who he wanted to work with first, they all sounded so cool!

Judina however did express concern on how stable the unison raid they'd created was, and Amen'ra chuckled lightly at her last comments. This was her managing mode, something more people needed considering how dangerous the spell was, but he and Kaz were more than capable of handling it.

"I wouldn't worry too much, me and Kaz only created the spell in the event of an emergency. Though I do appreciate the concern, Judi."

Smiling to the woman, his eyes locked to hers for a moment before moving back to the gorgeous view. This was all so new, and he was eager to embrace the change that would follow this next step; he was ready to feel at home. He just hoped nothing went wrong like things tended to.

"More people should try and achieve a unison raid, it's difficult but well worth it in the end.."

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#9Judina † 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 pm

Judina †
While she was told not to worry about it Judina would have and she would explain why."Much like Kazimir any fall backs,problems,situations and complaints of the guild do fall into my hands to deal with just as much as him."she was not trying to sound too harsh about it, Being up front about it was helpful too."I am only merely making sure that everything is covered as it should be."All that work mind set was most likely covering grounds that already had been covered or mentioned before.

That work mind set would go back to normal."But under how they work I can see how useful they be when needed to be used."Judina then realize how she was bouncing between thoughts and just said."I will stop trying to be like a mother teaching a child now then I guess."She wanted to laugh about it was getting too close to home for her mentally, it made her miss her own mother and she really was not going to mention it out loud either.

Even thinking about such an idea herself, With the powers she had now hiding from everyone, Her doing such an idea would most likely be extremely more risky then what they had in mind already but the cover of just melee characters."It is getting people around to start learning what these unison raid will be would most likely be the harder part."Judina would mention that to him, Most likely because everyone else was always busy in general. If he had to ask for one with Judina would have have to figure out a way around it. only because she could not show her magic off in general, not yet anyway it was not exactly something she wanted known.

#10Amenra 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Sat May 30, 2020 1:09 pm

Amenra

The way the woman fired back might have sent some into a verbal altercation, but he was understanding. This guild was as much hers as it was Kazimir's and so when it came to matters of collateral damage and guild reputation, she was all business. There wasn't any room for games and he knew exactly what that was like from his time as a Holy Knight..

Nodding in agreement with the woman, he would cross his arms and lean his weight onto one hip. Almost as if taking a more relaxed stand than before with his erect posture, When she mentioned acting like a mother Amen'ra would laugh aloud for only a second, thinking back to his own mother and her same worrisome behavior. So Judina was the mother of the guild then... good to know!

"I admire your concerned spirit." The sun knight spoke back, listening now to her taking his stance on the matter. It was definitely not something everyone could do but he knew that much, as even those who trained their whole life together have died dreaming of achieving it. It required a natural connection and coinciding powers to make it work.

"Well i'm a pretty good teacher when given the chance, or at least that's what i've heard." He'd jest with a playful smirk shot into her direction. Hopefully one day they could work on a unison raid together, he figured she had some impressive power to be able to stand with Kazimir.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#11Judina † 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Sun May 31, 2020 7:52 am

Judina †
Internally Judina was starting to wonder if she needed to kind of settle down her mind now, going through things with a new member they might think she was just being a bit too much."I do generally cover all standard and needed basis in larger groups for new people who join, this case it just seems like there is just one this time, I could have at least tried to be a bit more personable."Judina seemed to be criticizing herself slightly with in this situation, Only because she felt like she needed too.

A good teacher, interesting thing to bring up."We could use a few other teachers aside from me. It might be helpful to the other people were trying to teach."It was less work for her because Judina was the only one who deal with most parts of teaching, Then again she was in charge of many things so she might be overworked."I can admit I am sometimes too harsh when teaching."Then again she did not exactly have a guide either, as well as she most likely had a lot better intentions as well being a harsh teacher to new people, Balance with in other people being teachers helped.

"Teaching is a balance, I have yet to figure out. I am sure you will do fine as well."Judina was attempting to be positive about it, Even if her extremely blunt nature was making her already sound plain and monotone again."If not, I am sure it can be improved upon as it happens, unlike how i am stressing about it is not something i assume you won't do."Judina even laughed about it slightly. She was already kind of adjusting to his brighter personality, it was kind of getting to peak slightly out of her rock wall of hidden emotions.

#12Amenra 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Sun May 31, 2020 9:38 am

Amenra

"I don't think you're doing a bad job of that. I think this is very personable!" Amen'ra spoke, waving his hands to bring the view around them into the picture. As far as he was concerned this was a very intimate moment between what he hoped to be great friends down the line. She was just new to the job and needed time to adjust! That's all there was to it.

Happily clapping a few times rapidly, the black haired man would give a small noise of glee when she spoke again. So that meant he might be able to become a teacher and help everyone out after all, that would be awesome! "It's easy to get lost in the adrenaline of teaching, but as time goes on you learn to control it." He'd mention with a smile to show he was sure the students didn't take it too heavily. At least they were learning.

Walking a bit further from her, Amen'ra would give a small twirl while embracing the sunshine, looking to her with another quick thumbs up. "You can count on that, i'm great at keeping a cool head under pressure." To see the woman giggle at her own joke was nice, at least he could see she would lighten up eventually to his good vibes.

"It's been a pleasure Judi, but I actually have prior arrangements I must attend to. I anticipate the day we may fight alongside one another on the battle field. Until then!" Moving to the edge of the cliff while talking, Amen'ra would sprout hard-light wings of fire and light to propel himself through the air. Flying gracefully back up and above the woman and waving her goodbye before heading back toward the town. He really couldn't afford to miss his appointment.

[Exit Thread]

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#13Judina † 

Drifting Moments of Peace.(Open/Social) Empty Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:19 pm

Judina †
Just as a meeting started it was over already, Their good byes to one another were polite and short. Judina would take her time walking back towards the guild house it was helping her clear her mind wonderfully.

When she would return to her normal manners Judina would realize looking upon something her horse Lyria could be happier and better off without Judina, Some one could treat her much better then some one who would forget about her as often as she has. So giving up her horse was something even if she did not want to, She ended up doing.

At least she was able to control any motion she had over things even if it was not much. Now the interesting thing has yet to happen. After all Judina after giving up her mount would slowly find another one, some what lucky of her? maybe but things he have other showed up for her?

So much hinting and for Judina had another mount ready too go a lot different then the one she was currently use to deal with more lazy and could talk back, not exactly what Judina had in mind but it would for her for the most part, She could work with this nice.

{Exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum