Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Noel 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:11 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

Mago Oscuro @ Advent World

This city flourished with a civilian population. Astera was to Noel akin to Era and Crocus in terms of population. The key difference was between the amount of religious symbols - something he liked. He knew long by now that during certain doom, no god will show up to save the day. It had to be power that channeled within man itself. This made Noel somewhat more individualistic than others. Regardless, the 6'4" Advent Mage was seen wandering the marketplace of Astera. Unarmored, as he found the setting to be a bit casual to his tastes. Standing at the fruit stall, he inspected the various strawberries and apples that Astera had to offer him. Simple fruits like those were a test to Noel to see what kind if the ground around Astera was fertile. “That batch was recently picked sir. Those strawberries are a sub organic breed between others, giving them a big hearty shape when they're ready to be picked.” Noel pursed his lips approvingly, and filled a brown bag with them. The weather was starting to look up. Noel wore a simple blue shirt, black jeans underneath. A rich amulet was amply visible, mostly covered by his shirt. A peculiar ring sat on his left hand.

A panic had broken out in the marketplace in Astera. Noel overheard some of the shouting and became curious, he'd begin to move towards the source of civilians screaming, warning others to stay away. A wild horse had been set loose accidentally, the owner nowhere around to be seen. The wild stallion kicked over multiple market stalls, creating chaos wherever it went as civilians tried stopping it by moving in front of it, only to be nearly trampled by the wild horse. It certainly drew a large amount of attention. Including Noels. Who walked up to the scene as the wild stallion was being forced out of Astera. Weaving in between the watching crowd, Noel pressed his way to the front line.

Three villagers with hayforks had encircled the horse, forcing it to move towards a direction where there were no hayforks. Which was one of the exits of the urban city life, and into the plains. The loud galloping of the horse made it easy for nosey Noel to follow it out of town. Once out of the urban city, Noel kept on pursuing the horse. The wild horse began speeding up once the road was clear. Some of the civilians tried running after it - but were way too slow. Noel shadily followed it, the extent of his speed was unmatched to the horse, so he had a much easier time. A wide plains revealed itself to Noel as he chased the wild worse. There were loads of wild horses here. A harass of horses.

He stopped his pursuit to look at the beautiful sight of more than sixty different horses traveling in a pack. The wild horse from the marketplace had rejoined the rest of the group. From a bush a fair distance away from the pack, Noel sat down on one knee. Looking between the leaves to get a better picture, as he didn't want to scare them off immediately. He wanted to capture one.

The sun had reached its apex in that moment, it was in the middle of the afternoon, the hot sun had been cast upon Astera that day.

Noel had never caught a horse before, so he was anxious to try it out. Stepping out from the bush, a range of more than hundred meters were in between him and the wild horses. Left to him was a public road, minor wooden fences had been setup to keep the horses from the road. Noel began to philosophize ways of approaching this. Sometimes muttering things out as he was talking to himself. “Mhmm mhmmm... Mhmm .. a carrot... and maybe a fishing rod.. mhmm.. ” Unbeknownst of other people in his area, Noel scratched his chin as he was in deep thought.

Character
Equipment
  • [RARE] Raven Night Ring

• [LEGENDARY] Amulet of Magical Resistance

• Spells
  • MANA : 4150/4150

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.
  • [UNCOMMON] Winged Lemur

• [GUILD - ODIN] : S - ranked shield remaining

• [TAROT - DEATH] : C - ranked phase remaining

• @Nuala

#2Yuno 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:17 pm

Yuno
    Port Astera was such a picturesque place. The coastal town bloomed during the early weeks of spring; the weather was lovely and mild, the azure sea calm and inviting and tourists were slowly but surely swarming in from all over the country to enjoy the first warm days after a long winter. Nuala Nazari was everything but a tourist, but even she couldn’t help but enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and sunny vibes. She wasn’t exactly feeling herself however, and after recent failed hit jobs and assassination attempts, the rogue needed sense of achievement to lift her spirits up once again. And thus, she decided to lay down the weapons for a while (not literally–Nuala never left the house unarmed!) and strolled through the city to see what sort of boujee boutiques and nice-smelling bakeries she could find.

There was also another project the woman had quietly been working one, but it required more time and patience than she had initially thought. On her travel to Astera, Nuala had sat on a train amongst the common folk and overheard some of their conversations. Apparently there was a special breed of horses that were rumoured to be infused with magic, which made them faster, stronger and rather unique-looking. Said breed of horses was to be found–and sold–at the Astera marketplace, but much to her dismay, a single horse was worth a literal fortune and therefore extremely expensive. And as per standard thief codex, Nuala didn’t pay for anything she could easily steal (or even catch) for herself.

For the past few days Nuala had been sneaking up on some of those horses and even found one for herself that she liked very much. It was female of course (Daeva Eye had a no male policy after all!), with black coating and interesting lilac markings all across its body. Those very markings reminded her of her own and the thief had set her mind on catching the mare. Unfortunately for Nuala, the rumours about some of the horses being of magical nature had been true and her first few attempts had gone poorly as she had been kicked in the face and thrown off of the horse’s back several times by now. The fact that they travelled in literal herds didn’t exactly help either. But today would be different–she was willing to make peace and had brought apples and carrots along with her.

Much to Nuala’s surprise she wasn’t the only one with that idea anymore. She had caught on to some sort of commotion going on at the marketplace and watched from afar as one massive stallion had stormed off into the hills; villagers had been chasing the poor animal, but it was to no avail. The horse was gone and had without a doubt returned to its herd. As the Voidling made her way through the thicket of the nearby treeline, she was stunned to find another person already ahead of her. She spotted a male, deeply lost in thoughts, gazing at the horses from afar while he muttered a few words to himself. The soundless Voidling nonchalantly approached the unsuspecting lad from behind and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Looking to snatch yourself a horse? I got dibs on the raven mare with the flowing mane, just saying.”

#3Noel 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:40 am

Noel

Noel Raion.

Noels nostrils flared as he stood watch a pack of horses. Unbeknownst to him, a stranger had approached him from behind. Due to him being lost in thoughts, he payed little attention to his surroundings. Somewhat drifting mentally as a gentle tap pressed on his shoulder. It somewhat startled Noel, who'd immediately turn his face towards the right direction - noticing the scent of the lady who had crept up close to him. “Nani?” The sharp wind rustling the trees and bushes must have cloaked her footsteps, Noel thought. Before he could say anything more, the stranger begun talking. He'd look into her eyes as she did.

Several markings of paint gave her a somewhat feline appearance - perhaps she was from some kind of tribe? Her face vaguely was covered by make-up; deluding the idea that she stemmed from a small village where tribe cult like behavior could dominate. Noel couldn't tell whether it was war paint or something more innocent.

She asked if he was going to 'snatch a horse' - like they were some kind of object. He'd pout his lips slightly, as the young lady claimed her dibs on a mare with the flowing mane. “Yes. I suppose I am interested in taming and domesticating a horse.” Noel looked over his shoulder to see if the horses were still there. They were. Most of them were enjoying the thick grass. He'd turn his head back to face the young lady. “The raven mare with the flowing mane? I think that may be the leader of this pack. You sure do like a challenge don't you?” Noel chuckled condescendingly, like as if she was going to be successful in taming the most wild animal in the pack. “My name is Noel. What is yours?” He'd ask, extending his hand to the stranger in order to shake her hand. It wasn't like he was going to reinvent chivalry on a random roadside, so a normal gesture as per rules of introduction was going to be suffice. “Seems like these horses will be staying here for a bit. We can team up if you'd like. I figured I'd need some supplies from the town before being able to proceed. Like a saddle, and uhhh...” He'd lower his voice and mumble to himself, looking away as he continued to speak. “a carrot and a stick.” Raising his voice to the previous level, Noel continued talking albeit more clearly and more understandable. “Or like a lasso.”

If the young lady hadn't responded in a overly weird fashion, Noel felt like he could lower his guard somewhat. Not being on edge as he usually was. “Have you ever tamed a wild stallion before?” Perhaps she had some experience in the manner, Noel was to see if she could catch his double entendre. “Maybe we should go to a menagerie and ask for advice. Or just wing it and try using our knowledge and finesse for a few attempts?” If the young lady chose for the menagerie he'd follow her back to the city gates. Should they chose to attempt it by themselves a few times, then he'd instead study the layout of the land a bit more before forming a strategy. If the young lady was still at his side, they'd have time for innocuous small-talk.

Character
    Equipment

• Spells
  • MANA : 4150/4150

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.

• @Nuala

#4Yuno 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Yuno
    Nuala smirked at the male; she was used to people getting spooked by her silent approach, but it was still funny each and every time. She noticed his stare while she spoke about the horses and put her claim on a very particular one, but that was also something the Voidling was used at by now. Unlike her, he seemed to be fairly normal and ordinary; the human males sported dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin and an overall youthful appearance. She didn’t recognize him and figured that conversation about horses would be perfectly safe – and if not the woman still had her daggers.

“I like the way you think. And yes, I do.” She responded to his comment about the raven mare being the leader, although she couldn’t help but notice that his choice of words was rather strange. Horses traveled in herds, not in packs after all. To be honest, Nuala didn’t care as much about the challenge as she cared about the animal’s ability to ride for days, but something as magical looking as that thing surely had plenty of endurance.

She noted that he was scoffing at her attempt to catch the Dhuilin and it made her turn her head sideways. “You’re not wrong – I have been here for a few days now and I haven’t gotten very far. It’s very picky, but I’m not giving up. And I brought treats today.” She undid her bag and opened it for him to see a bunch of apples and carrots she’d brought along. “I’m willing to share.” Nuala offered, even if it was just to see how far he would get with the horses.

Nuala wasn’t accustomed to exchanging pleasantries, so when the man offered to shake hand and introduced himself as ‘Noel’ (which she found to be a rather adorable, feminine name), the Voidling hesitated for a moment before reluctantly grabbing his hand a little too tightly and shaking it. “I’m Nuala. And sure, I’d appreciate the help.” And while she said that, she wasn’t sure what one man could possibly do to help her catch one of those ponies.

Nuala was hoping for as little social interaction as possible, so when he suggested going to the menagerie she vehemently shook her head. “I have never caught a wild horse before. As for the menagerie, I don’t know how they catch the horses they sell, but if the animals manage to break back out I don’t think it’s wise to ask them for assistance. Besides, the prices they charge for these horses are ridiculous.” Nuala didn’t have any actual knowledge in regards to catching horses – all she knew was that if you pissed them off, they would kick you in the face. But she wasn’t going to tell him that yet. “They are very confident animals, so I doubt they’d run away from you. Even less if you offer them snacks?” She suggested and handed Noel one of the apples she had brought with her.

#5Noel 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:16 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

The way the stranger smirked at Noel somewhat caused him to try to retain a straight face, despite him wanting to furrow his eyebrows a bit. It seemed she was serious about taming the main horse. As she turned her head sideways, she went on to explaining how she's already made several attempts before. That didn't surprise Noel that much, the horse she had in mind was quite exotic. Noel sniffed the air as she explained how she had brought treats. Like a dog wagging its tail, he was interested in what she had. He'd remember the strawberries he'd have bought from the markets. “Oooh, what kinda treats?” He could sort of tell by the scent that emanated around the young lady, but wasn't very sure. “I bought some strawberries earlier I was thinking of enjoying - but. You should use a couple of them, make some kind of exotic forest fruit mix?” He entertained the thought, pulling out the bag of strawberries and opening it up. He'd sneakily chuck one into his mouth, chewing on the strawberry as she returned the handshake. It was somewhat awkward. A thought formed in his mind. She was probably used to princess going on one knee and kissing the top of her hand. He could tell by how she somewhat passively aggressively squeezed his hand. Her name was Nuala, their names somewhat resembled, he'd think. Whenever someone shouted either one of their name from across the street, they'd most likely both turn their heads to it.

It wasn't a name he'd have heard of before. “It's nice to meet you, Nuala.” He'd say to her, gently releasing his hand from her grip and withdrawing his hand to himself. Noel became somewhat curious about her, and sniffed the air one final time to get a good imprint of her scent. She seemed like a nice person.

The proposition of going to a menagerie was denied by Nuala who shook her head and explained her reasons for not doing that. Her motifs were quite reasonable, he thought. “That's a fair point. It's why I'm here too, I guess.” Noel didn't really want to admit that he was stingy. She wanted to use some of her apples to lure them in. He shook his head at the thought, for now. “I think I may have a good idea.”

He'd bit his lip, keenly looking at the horses before turning his head to Nuala while raising his right fist into the air into the direction of the horses. “Wait here. Or don't I mean, ...” He'd burst off with great speed into the air, darting towards the herd of horses as he sped off into the air - flying at the cost of some mana.

From around eight meters into the air, Noel came to a stop once he was above the herd. They couldn't see him, due to him being in the air. He felt smug. Like he had ten million IQ. Next, he'd point his fist at one of the horses, slowly lowering himself from the air. It made it much easier for him to sit on top of the back of the horse using this method. The horse he attempted to sit on lowered its legs and kicked Noel off, making him fall into the mud as it ran off. Noel grunted, pointed his fist at the air again to fly back into the air and return to Nuala - half of him covered in mud. “Alright. That didn't work out. Let's combine some of our treats and get these kusoyaros to behave, aye?” Brute forcing this wasn't going to do it, he'd figure.

He tore open the bag of strawberries and place it on the ground, pooling the total amount of treats they had. He'd sneak one of her treats away and chuck them into his mouth when she wasn't paying attention. Noel kindly took one of her apples, splitting it in two with delicate strength. He needed no knife. He'd group a few strawberries, apples and some of her treats together

Cupping some of these fruits, the male carefully started headed towards the herd, making his presence known and moving slowly as to not startle them.

Character
    Equipment

• Spells
  • MANA : 3950/4150

• SPELLS USED :

• Flight or Fight -200

• Misc.

• @Nuala

#6Yuno 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:15 pm

Yuno
    Nuala couldn’t help herself. A strange look appeared on her face as they shook hands and she stared at him intensely, trying to figure out what his motives were. He seemed to be oddly out of place and somewhat of an air-head,  but then again: they were both weirdos hiding in the bushes, plotting to kidnap a bunch horses, so she didn’t really have any room to talk. Still, there was something about his behavior that just seemed different from most people and the Voidling decided to keep her guard up nonetheless–better safe than sorry.

The fact that he brought strawberries to catch some horses made her change her mind a little bit after all and she figured that he was probably harmless. Still, she wondered how the hell he was going to feed a horse strawberries, but since she’d been unsuccessful for two days now, it was time to let someone else try their best. She didn’t have much more time to think those thoughts through however, because Noel was already on the move.

A squeak of surprise escaped her lips and startled by his sudden movement, Nuala stumbled backwards and almost dropped her apples. Without a warning, Noel–who was very obviously a mage–had burst off into the air like a rocket and was now flying towards the herd. Nuala had to deal with a fair share of mages over the past year, especially after joining a guild filled with them and she was starting to get real tired of all their little stunts and surprises. The Voidling was a simple person, with a preference for daggers and raw strength rather than fancy tricks–but that was probably because she had no access to magic either way.

Perhaps she was even a little bit envious that he could fly and she couldn’t.

“If you can fly, then what do you need a damn horse for anyways?!” The woman would yell after Noel while he was still within range and shook her head in disbelief. It took a few moments, but eventually she was beginning to understand where he was going with this. And honestly, it was rather smart. Horses never expected anything to come and bother them from above after all. But then he got kicked in the face anyways, and when he fell on his ass and into a pool of mud, the thief couldn’t help but laugh out loud. Served him right for trying to show off. She was also relieved to see that magic clearly wasn’t what she was lacking in order to catch a fucking horse.

He returned to her side covered in dirt and wet from the mud and Nuala politely took a step backwards. “I guess now that you’re human scent is covered, I suppose they’ll react more kindly to your approach. Maybe try not to sneak up on them like that again.” She was lecturing him, but to be frank Nuala had made the same exact mistakes herself. She was also soundless though and that wasn’t something she could help. When Noel distributed their treats and, without another word, left to approach the horses again, the Voidling grabbed some for herself and quickly hurried after him. She made sure that there was a respectable distance between the two of them. In case one of them had to get kicked in the face again, she'd let him go first.

Besides, the horse she had set her eyes one was quite far away and she would have to make her way through and past a bunch of them to get close to it. Considering that she’d been here before, she could only hope that the magically inclined animal was used to her scent and wouldn’t flee or worse: run her over.

#7Noel 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

Halfway drenched in mud, Noel returned to Nuala with a response about why he'd want a horse if he could fly in the first place. He chuckled mildly to himself, as he made his descent to the ground near Nuala. He begun talking as soon as he was about to land. “A man flying? Nothing special. A man on a horse that starts flying? A story you tell your grandchildren.” The Advent World wizard smirked a little at his own profound reasoning for taming a horse. Lashing his left arm which was covered by the mud like a lasso at the ground to clear the mud, he'd continue to talk. “I just wanna look cool, okay.” Noel admitted. He didn't account on seeing this stranger again. Perhaps unbeknownst to her, he was living in his mid-life crisis.

Nuala made a comment about his scent. Maybe she was onto something. He was alright with getting dirty to find a horse that truly fitted him. “That makes sense.” Noel raised his thumb at Nuala “You're sugoi, Nuala!” Perhaps she was one of those people that saw the good in every bad situation. This pragmatic mind-set was certainly helpful in situations such as these. How she mentioned the treats earlier too aided this situation. Noel begun to realize that Nuala was quite capable on her own - that horse must have been a stubborn one. Noel wasn't about to meet her in the amount of effort she'd most likely have put in to catch a mare like that. He valued his time, this horse was to be used for rare occasions when he wasn't flying anyway. She was right on that aspect.

Once they were closer to the pack, Noel managed to gain the interest of a horse. It began eating an apple from the palm of his hand. Curiously sniffing around his palms and looking around Noel cautiously. Several horses came closer to Noel, they were hungry too and smelled the treats.

He'd share a handful of strawberries and a few grapes with a particular ashy black horse. It looked like a mighty stead, with ample of energy. Certainly entertaining high speed within her system.

Another horse came up behind Noel, gently pushing him in the back with its head. Obviously in request of his attention, he'd turn around to face the horse. He'd calmly turn around, knowing that if he showed panic they'd panic too. “Ooh, ooh, here you go boy.” He'd extend an apple to the horse. It wasn't the right one though. He wanted a different one.

A black steed ran past by Noel, it had cute white legs, and a white snout while the rest of its skin was a glowy dark. Certainly good camouflage for night missions, but alas Noel preferred something more visible as he wanted to be noticed on his horse. It wasn't the right one either. He begun talking to one of the horses, pretending he knew what he was talking about. Maybe Nuala overheard him during this exchange. “Ah, you're a young blood of the Teochyan kind. Your parents were of Neotalarian descent.” Noel eyed towards the general direction of Nuala as he spoke. Soon, his eyes met a young stallion wandering free in the many various flowers found across the farm side. His eyes lit up. Music began playing in his ears. It was the one, he was sure.

The horses head moved up as it was grazing some of the grass to face Noel. The two stared off for a moment. Noel carefully approached it, “Here boy..” He'd gently coo towards it, thinking it was a boy horse. He'd extend his hand towards it, a couple of grapes were in his palm. The horse gently approached Noel, reaching down with its head to enjoy the treats. He'd gently stroke its muzzle, moving his hand up its forehead to stroke its beautiful red hair. “Mmm, that's good isn't it?” He'd whisper to the horse, moving his hand up its head further around its neck. “Mustang. That's your new name.”

In a smooth motion, he'd connect both arms around his neck and swing himself around to get on top of the horse. It didn't react very aggressively. But began walking randomly. Noel panicked a little. “How do I stop you, Mustang?” Noel began pulling on its hair. The horse began to speed up. So he'd let go of its hair, and instead begun gently stroking the sides of its body with his shoes like a first time driver trying to find the clutch and gear shift. When the horse wouldn't stop slowing down, he instead full on hugged its neck. It eventually came to a full stop when Noel tapped the sides of his body with both of his shoes at the same time. It came to a quick halt.

It seemed like this horse was already trained, but just had been set loose at some point. He'd try to guide the horse into the direction of Nuala by putting his hands on the side of its head and trying to guide it to Nuala's whearabouts. It took some trial and error, but eventually he managed to learn how to properly guide the horse, he had to use his knees somewhat. He'd smugly drop by Nuala “How are things on your end?” He said, expecting to initiate a conversation - sadly though his horse wasn't stopping. The cheeky cunt pretty much kept on walking after passing by Nuala. Noel reverted the horse by using the back of his knees against it. Demonstrating a poor 8 point turn, Noel eventually made his horse come to a stop close to Nuala.

Character
    Equipment

• Spells

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.

• @Nuala

#8Yuno 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Yuno
    Noel was a strange person, perhaps even the strangest person she’d met in a very long time. He was awkward in every possible aspect, but friendly enough for Nuala to forgive his oddities. His reasons for wanting to own a horse were rather simple and she was surprised to hear that fast, independent and semi-comfortable travelling wasn’t one of them. Nuala was a rather simple person herself and trains bothered her, so she decided to get a mount. It suited her free-spirited lifestyle and the idea of having a loyal, strong and useful companion like that was rather appealing to the woman.

Noel had made his next move and as expected, bringing treats turned out to be a much better strategy than anything else; he caught the horse’s attention and they began to nibble and sniff around him, no longer minding the fact that he was within their personal bubble. She watched him with mild amusement and realized that horses were quite amicable animals after all – that’s probably why they made such excellent companions once they had been tamed.

The human male was chattering incessantly with the different types of horses that approached him and even though he appeared to be pleased that so many had shown up, Nuala could tell that he had his mind set on how his perfect mount should look like – and so far it was none of those. She was no expert, but Nuala had the slight suspicion that most of what he was saying didn’t make any sense. The fact that he was constantly shooting her a glance to see if she was listening–which she was of course, she had enhanced hearing after all–didn’t exactly help his case. But it did help hers. Nuala walked towards the meadow and approached the horse she’d been hoping to be partnered with for a few days now.

The mare was standing a little bit further away from the herd and raised its head the moment Nuala entered what the animal most likely considered its own personal space. From up close it was even lovelier to look at; shimmery black fur with silver markings all across its lean body and a mane that put every lion to shame. Nuala was enchanted.

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) L5ihXlB

“I come bearing gifts,” the thief said and offered her the fruits. As expected, the mare was much less hostile now and happily started munching away at the snacks Nuala had brought along. In the meantime, the Voidling could hear Noel’s voice growing more and more distressed in the distance and while the human was poking his Mustang in all the wrong places, she decided to use the time and the moment to make a point to the female Dhuilin. “Sooner or later you will want to see more of the world,” she spoke softly and quietly to the mare, assuming that the animal was the only one within hearing range. “I’ll be happy to become your travel companion, but ultimately it’s your choice. You see–twenty years ago I was a trooper in Savannah’s military, so I know how to ride. It’s either me or someone like that,” and once she said that, Nuala very slightly nodded towards Noel’s direction.

“Besides, I think we have a thing or two in common, you and I.”

Much to her delight the horse agreed and gently nudged Nuala towards its backside, allowing for her to gracefully climb on top of it. She was a little bit out of practice, it’s been almost two decades after all, but eventually she would get back into the swing of things. Around this time Noel was approaching her on his Mustang and Nuala gave him a nod of approval. “Good choice, I think,” she remarked. “I think it’s going well. I'm naming her Shadowmere, if she doesn’t mind.”

She didn’t.

#9Noel 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:35 am

Noel

Noel Raion.

As Noel approached Nuala from horseback, it seemed she had succeeded in her task too. Very impressive, perhaps the change of strategy definitely helped her out. She replied with the name of her new horse. “Shadowmere. Shadōmāru. That's a nice name. This one is called Mustang.” The colors of her horse made him think of a certain guild he's visited in the past. It was most likely a coincidence, so Noel ignored the thought. Her steed was quite demonic in nature, he thought.

He'd put his hand atop Mustangs fine hair, and stroke it to the side by using his fingers as a comb. He was going to use this horse on his travels, it'd make it a bit easier for him to move around. But most importantly were cool entrances into ongoing situations. He'd need a cool poncho, and a sombrero. Maybe a nice leather saddle too. “It was nice meeting you Nuala,” Noel said as his horse managed to come to a stop near her vicinity. “I gotta get going, see you later.” The Advent World weakly waved his hand at Nuala as he began steering the head of his horse. He'd try to guide it to the road. As he departed from the scene, he'd whisper to himself. “Heh, can't wait till I show Venus this.” An innocent fluster appearing on his face as he continued guiding the horse to the road.

For his first long distance travel with Mustang, he'd try to focus on trying to learn horse riding. It was quite complicated.

The most challenging aspect of horse ownership to Noel was taking good care of his horse. Ensuring it stays fed, hydrated and whatnot. Curing infections and medicating them whenever necessary was also important. A former friend of his ran an animal clinic in Baska - he might go there next. For now his eyes were peeled on Mustang, not minding half of his body being covered in dirt. He'd occasionally extend his arm to its snout, giving Mustang some treats. The Advent World wizard had set alone off into the horizon, passing the plains of Astera and moving onto another place.

Character
    Equipment

• Spells

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.

• @Nuala

Exit

#10Yuno 

What do racehorses eat? Fast food. (Nuala) Empty Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:37 am

Yuno
    Nuala could tell that Noel was very happy with the results of his horse hunt; the stallion of his choice was quite handsome and strong, she was sure it would make for a great travel companion. He named it ‘Mustang’ and the clueless Voidling wondered what the name meant. Since they both had gotten what they’d come for, this also meant farewell. Nuala nodded towards the male as he went on his merry way. “Safe travels, Noel.” Nuala had no plans on leaving Astera just yet; she was most likely going to stay just for a few more days to see what else the place had to offer. She also hadn’t made up her mind yet on where to head to afterwards and returning to Dahlia so soon didn’t seem like the right thing to do either – that, and she was almost certain that no one else was home anyways.

Nuala gave Shadowmere a few more pats on the side of its neck before maneuvering the Dhuilin to move back towards the city. She hadn’t ridden in a very long time, but it only took a few minutes for her to remember how much she enjoyed it. Shadowmere was galloping effortlessly through the woodlands and onto the stone streets and she figured that the next thing she had to do was to buy a saddle, a leash and whatever else one needed in order to keep a horse happy and healthy.

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum