Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serving Servas (Quest, Zane)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Serving Servas (Quest, Zane) Empty Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:55 pm

Here Zane was! The gates to castle phantasm. Surprisingly, Zane had never been here. Then again, he supposed he never had to.. not many people would just visit such an imposing looking castle for no real reason. He supposed there was a first for everything. Upon his arrival, Zane was greeted by the lord of the castle himself.

"You must be here for the job, correct?"

"That's right sir." Zane said, a smile on his face. It was always best to put on a good smile for your employers, after all.

"Follow me." The man directed Zane past the castle gates, the young man being quite keen on admiring all the sights of the castle. He had to admit, this was a pretty nice place. Unfortunately, the place didn't stay nice for long. The foreboding yet impressive walls soon turned into a dark, spooky dungeon. This was a place that even the vilest of creatures wouldn't want to hang out in... still, Zane was kinda desperate for money right now.

"There's a flower somewhere deep in this dungeon. It shines bright, even in the dark, so you'll know it when you see it. I'd like you to find it for me." Gesturing to the entrance to an even deeper part of the dungeon, Zane gulped. He had this odd feeling in his stomach, one that told him he wasn't going to be a very big fan of what he'd find inside. "Okay..." he said to himself, noting that he should really reconsider just what 25,000 jewels meant to him.

The deeper parts of the dungeon were pretty brutal. The light just got lesser and lesser, until Zane could only see as far as his own nose. He'd eventually have to rely only on his touch and his hearing. There was the smell as well, though he wasn't quite keen on thinking about it. He had a feeling that if he did, he'd probably puke - exactly what could be the cause of such putrid stench was something Zane was not entirely keen of thinking of.

There were a few attempts. The first time, Zane ran out due to some bats hitting his face, spooking him. This caused him to flee to the exit, taking a quick breather before attempting again. This time, the smell got to him, causing Zane to once again retreat to splatter his vomit all over the entrance. After taking yet another breather, Zane strengthened his resolve once and for all, making it through the countless piles of shit, and sewer, and stench, and whatever that other thing he stepped in was. A clearing emerged, illuminated by a bright light.

Zane could perhaps see why this flower was precious. Even now, it seemed to light up the whole room. Stunned for a minute at the pure beauty of it, Zane quickly picked the flower up, using it to illuminate his way back to the entrance.

Knocking on the lord's door, Zane held the flower in his hand, his clothing covered in sewer. "It's a beautiful flower, sir." Upon sight of the flower, Servas' eyes began rolling tears. "You found it..." taking the flower in his hand, Servas faced away from the door. "You have my thanks, Zane. I'll send your pay soon."

The door was quickly shut, a frown on Zane's face. In the end, he could not help but feel sorry for the lord. In the end, that flower was probably worth much more than jewels. More than anything, in a way.

585/500
exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum