Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes wide open (Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Tatsumi 

Eyes wide open (Quest) Empty Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:06 am

Jin Tatsumi
Jin had taken his first quest and stuffed it in his pocket after having some help from Judith. He was used to wandering about and running into things but this was different. Being hired to do a job and having a steady source of income.

"Piece of cake," he said as he flipped the rolled-up paper in the air and caught it. He moved through the streets to head to the Drug store. Some old fart needed help watching it while he was away. During the walk he kept the glaive slung across his shoulder as he got some eyes from the people on the streets. But it was nothing too out of the ordinary as this was the home of fairy tail.

The drug store was a one-story building no more than ten feet wide and tucked on the corner of the street. Jin eased open the door and swooped inside.

"Hey, old'man. I'm here from the guild. What do ya need me to do., He proclaimed as he looked around the shop and bent over at the waist to get his eyes on the same level as the table for a close look at the odds and ends.

Khalash appeared from his private room and locked it behind himself. "Alright, then. I'll need you to watch the shop while I go to a meeting. Just make sure nothing bad happens to it. Mister...."

"Jin," he said as he set his glaive leaned against the wall and shook Mr. Saton's hand. "And leave it all to me."

Khalash nodded and then handed Jin the keys to the place and the storage in the back. Just in case he needed to get supplies or an emergency came up. The man then left and Jin roamed the shop for a bit. He touched some of the bottles and potions, rotating them and reading them.

He took one and tossed it to get a feel for its weight. He began to read some of the ingredients to get a feel for how to improve his own craft. He took a couple, sat in the chair behind the counter, kicked up his feet and read until he began to doze off.

Clink!

Jin gasped and rubbed his eye as the door opened. He swiftly took his boots down from the counter. "What can I," he began to ask before he was interrupted by the teenagers.

"The old man is gone. Let us look in the back of the shop." Before Jin could answer they were already at the counter and pushing open the waist-high door.

Jin gave a devil's grin and kicked the door shut, pinching one of their hands in it. He pulled the glaive from the wall and leaned it on his shoulder.

"I don't think you know who you're dealing with. I'm a Fairy Tail mage. and I'm telling you to beat it before this day gets bad for you." he glared at them and they scurried from the office. He breathed a sigh of relief just as a Happy khalash returned to reward him for a job well done.

WC 530/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum