Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tyrant Tea Time ( Solo : Quest )

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Noel 

Tyrant Tea Time ( Solo : Quest ) Empty Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

ダークウィザード.

Noel was going to complete a quest today. It had been a bit since he had completed a mission, so today was going to be a fun day for one more quest. Just one more wouldn't kill him, right? Anyhow, as the male got up from his bed he dressed up in his usual attire. White sleeveless t-shirt, black pants with a brown colored tan overlay across his outer thighs down to his ankles. He'd set a quick cup of coffee, as usual, and headed into town while skipping breakfast.

Lighting a cigarette on his way into town, Noel headed into the grocery store first. Picking up some perishables for lunch and dinner. When the male paid for it, he noticed his pretty empty back account. A notice that hung across the grocery store caught his eye. He went up to it, with a brown bag with his groceries inside on one arm. Minerva, from one of the more 'prestigious' families within Oak had put up a notice. This notice described that she was in need of some assistance, if you were intimidating enough you had the job basically. From the way the notice read, Noel already noticed that this person was of the princess type personality. He was up for this task, as he was poor as hell anyway. The male grabbed the notice off the pole it hung on, and started heading towards the direction of the Castle. This was where his client resided, he'd assume that they'd meet there.

Knocking on the wide doors of the castle, Noel announced his presence. His knocks were quite loud, he'd enter into the castle and be greeted by a warm personality - the secretary of the family. "Hello, how may I help you out sir?" Noel smiled at this person, and began walking closer. "Well, actually I was here for the notice that was hung across town. Said something about Minerva requesting help during negotiations?"

325/850

EQUIPMENT WORN
[Rare] Gust Gauntlet
Name : Gust Gauntlet

Slot : Weapon

Type : Hand

Handling : One-Handed

Class : Rare

Quantity : Unlimited

Element : Wind

Damage : +40

Durability : 1x S-rank

Description : A superior Wind-enchanted gauntlet.

Details : The gauntlet covers the user's hand until their wrist.

Requirements : None

Bonus  :

• Speed : +20

Ownership : Purchase

[Rare] Great Warrior Armor
Name : Great Warrior Armor

Slot : Armor

Type : Armor

Weight : Heavy

Element : None

Durability : 1x S-Rank

Description : A warrior armor made out of good metals.

Bonus :

Strength: +20

Drawbacks:

• Speed -20(-10 due to class)

[Rare] Raven Night Ring
Name : Raven Night Ring

Slot : Ring

Type : Ring

Element : Arcane

Description : A ring which allows the user to cast the Raven Metamorphose spell to turn into a raven.

Spell :

• Name: Raven Metamorphose
    Mana Cost: 50
    Requirements: Raven Night Ring
    Type: Supplementary
    Element: Arcane
    Range: Self
    Cooldown: 2 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: The user changes their appearance into a raven. Their feather color is always black. The user can speak while in raven form. The user can't cast spells while being in raven form. The effects of items that were worn while in human form are still applied to the user in raven form but spells that are attached to items can't be used. The user can fly up to 15 meters without using extra mana.

Ownership : Refund

SPELLS PERFORMED
Check in later...

ADVENT WORLD.

#2Noel 

Tyrant Tea Time ( Solo : Quest ) Empty Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Noel

NOEL RAION.

ダークウィザード.

The secretary smiled, and sat back down as she understood why Noel was there. She'd snap her fingers, thinking of him as a good candidate for this quest. When she snapped her fingers, the other notices that were spread across town were instantly burned, reducing to ash before they hit the ground. "Very well sir, take a left into the door, and then take the first right."

Noel casually followed the instructions and headed into the room the secretary had mentioned. Minerva was already seated, reading some papers as she glanced up to see Noel enter the room. She had to physically look up, since Noel was quite tall. A slight blush overcame the cheeks of Minerva, as she begun to speak. "You here for the merchant job? Very well, the merchant already is here. I'll tell you what I need you to do, so listen well to me!" Noel cringed a little, the small child giving him orders. "Sure, my name is Noel by the way, Advent World wizard." Minerva smiled, and sat back down. "I'm Minerva, owner of this castle." She lied. "Nice to meet you Minerve, now tell me, what is it you want me to do?" She'd grab a paper out of her file cabinet and put it on the table. "This is the contract I want this silk merchant to sign, he won't do it because he claims to have a better paying customer. Make him sign this, and I'll reward you." Her eyes trailed a little on Noel, as he headed into the room with the contract in hand. He was drinking tea while lounging.

"Hello sir, can you please come with me?"

The merchant stood up and obediently followed Noel into another room, thinking that Minerva was going to offer him a counter. Noel had the merchant sit down on a chair. "Thing is. Minerva sees this increase in money an attack on her - not so much her business." Noel looked the merchant intently in his eyes, his shadow casting a long array of doubt upon the man. His popping muscles made it clear to him that Noel was serious about this. "So if you lower your prices to match hers, you'll not only have a loyal customer for many years to come, you'll get to walk out of here with all your teeth remaining in your mouth. Capiche?" The merchant nodded, it seemed like Noel didn't have to inflict violence upon this man. Which was understandable, Noel was a freak of nature compared to himself. "I understand.." Noel brought forth the paper and put it on his lap. "Sign, and all will be resolved." The merchant signed the document and handed it back to Noel. "Very good, the exit is to your left down the stair case and into the lobby." Noel begun heading off and entered Minerva's office, handing the document over and putting it on her desk. "Thanks dear, here's your cash." Minerva handed the bag of money over, Noel was somewhat creeped out by her tinted advances, urging himself not to visit this castle casually again. He headed home with his bag of cash to enjoy it with lunch.

-- exit --
855/850

Quest Link: here
Total WC 850
Word Requirement: 1000 Words
Devotion : User gains a 15% word count reduction on quests and training.

EQUIPMENT WORN
[Rare] Gust Gauntlet
Name : Gust Gauntlet

Slot : Weapon

Type : Hand

Handling : One-Handed

Element : Wind

Damage : +40

Durability : 1x S-rank

Description : A superior Wind-enchanted gauntlet.

Details : The gauntlet covers the user's hand until their wrist.

Bonus  :

• Speed : +20

[Rare] Great Warrior Armor
Name : Great Warrior Armor

Slot : Armor

Type : Armor

Weight : Heavy

Element : None

Description : A warrior armor made out of good metals.

Bonus :

Strength: +20

Drawbacks:

• Speed -20(-10 due to class)

[Rare] Raven Night Ring
Name : Raven Night Ring

Slot : Ring

Type : Ring

Element : Arcane

Description : A ring which allows the user to cast the Raven Metamorphose spell to turn into a raven.

Spell :

• Name: Raven Metamorphose
    Mana Cost: 50
    Requirements: Raven Night Ring
    Type: Supplementary
    Element: Arcane
    Range: Self
    Cooldown: 2 Posts
    Duration: Sustain
    Effect: The user changes their appearance into a raven. Their feather color is always black. The user can speak while in raven form. The user can't cast spells while being in raven form. The effects of items that were worn while in human form are still applied to the user in raven form but spells that are attached to items can't be used. The user can fly up to 15 meters without using extra mana.

Ownership : Refund

SPELLS PERFORMED
Check in later...

ADVENT WORLD.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum