Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications: March

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaiser 

Staff Applications: March Empty Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:54 am

Kaiser

Hello,

We are opening up staff applications once again! Should you be interested in the position, please fill in the template below and post it in this topic.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] Real age, of course.

[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you realistically?

[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is our primary form of communication.

[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join staff?

[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP.

[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles?

[b]Timezone:[/b] Self-explanatory.

Staff Applications: March Sigbys10

m a t r i a r c h y
#2Noel 

Staff Applications: March Empty Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:22 am

Noel

Activity: Average on 2 hours a day at a minimum

Discord: U/N: Maarschalk On the server: Noel

Reason: Since I've been assisted by the staff many times since my return, I thought I'd like to return the favor and help out the staff as well. That being said, I'd like to see the shops on this roleplay thrive and that was my initial reason for applying for staff.

Skills:
  • Coding; as seen here and here
  • Story-telling; I believe I've helped in the past giving light to some NPCs (such as Icarus in his initial phase)
  • Combat; I believe I've a fair amount of combat experience, so I think I'm capable of NPCing in combat if required

Experience: I've been coding for about four years, the front-end experience I have is what interests you most I assume. I think I started RPing somewhere in 2008, and I've been here a long time to know what kind of house style you maintain in the creation of things.

Timezone: GMT+1

#3Kenzo Valens 

Staff Applications: March Empty Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:53 pm

Kenzo Valens

Activity: I'm online at least 2 or 3 hours a day.

Discord: AG/Kenzo

Reason: Ever since I've returned to the site I've been pleasantly surprised by the amount of work and effort staff has put to keep things running so smoothly. I believe there is a great potential with the new direction the group of admins is trying to push towards, but it takes a lot of work and time. Since everyone has their own lives to deal with outside the site, I’d like to offer my support on realizing those changes and hopefully take out some of the piling work from some. On a side note, I also owe some of the staffers at least something in return for keeping up with my crazy grinding sessions :P I’d like to pay back the favor.

Skills: I’m up for doing general staff work if required. However, I’d like to offer a bit of my experience in some of the following areas that maybe need more people:

• NPC Roleplaying: I’ve helped roleplaying various NPCs in the past in the site (Zaryus Saga). I believe that more interaction between players and the NPCs of the world is a way to keep the site engaging and it gives an incentive for player character development. Furthermore, PvE is something FTRP could really benefit from with the new systems.  

• Development: Helped with item creation and rule reworks in the site back in the day. (Requip/TO Reworks some years ago). Though most of the site’s regulations have changed since, after reading through all the rules a couple of times I think I’ve got a good hang of how things work. Lend a helping hand to the dev team with checking some suggestions and helping expand the shops/quests available.  

• Battle Modding: Not a combat god by any means, I think I’ve at least got the hang of it to be able to provide some input. Through the years I’ve got some fighting experience over here and also won some tournaments iirc. (Blue Pegasus Tourney some years ago). It’s a lot of work for a single person to take care of the site’s Bmodding so I’d like to offer some help.

Experience: I was a mod here for around two years back when I was Kaze. I started roleplaying in the site at least 7 years ago so I’m pretty familiar on how things work.

Timezone: GMT-5

Staff Applications: March IgtZBYS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum