Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bright New Time.(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elise 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:56 am

Elise
It was always a goal of Priscilla to look over what lands were near by, That and she was curious of what exactly all this part of land entailed Priscilla.

It seemed like a good enough time as ever. The mountains would be most likely a bit of a rough trip to walk, But Priscilla was a more then up for the task.

Priscilla would wonder if anything really was around here at this point, Priscilla was starting to wonder if the syndicate had gotten rid of any problems here long before she just chose to walk around here.

Remote locations were annoying for how much vast ground they covered, But lovely for how hard they where to get to. Priscilla actually liked this for now until she possibly got annoyed when she would have wanted to go see Vali and her son.

She knew matters here were important first, In due time she would return to what her son and Vali saw of her now, Life changed a lot for Priscilla in the year, Wanting to change her life in a different matter and having the motivation too.

To be able to control herself, Priscilla knew that her murdering habit can be put to better use, Not only for Vali and her son, But for the better of everyone as well as Priscilla herself wanting to keep that feeling of control.

So the red head on a casual stroll, Priscilla was looking around sigmundir pass, To see what was around, If anything was off, If anything would be of a risk. Priscilla did not view herself as a monster much anymore since realizing as long as she set herself with goals or kept it in mind as tasks it would not feel so horrible mentally so to say.

So far it just seemed like a casual walk around the pass, Nothing seemed to be off, But until she looked though everything and felt content she would not exactly feel content.

#2Caius 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Caius
Caius held a man over the cliff side of Sigmundir Pass. The man looked down to see the long drop onto the rocky pathway below. It was certain death if Caius let him go. "Now repeat after me. I will not steal from the Syndicate" Caius said waiting on the man's response. This man was a weapons supplier for the guild he was currently in, Sentinel Syndicate . During his time he was embezzling money with every sale for months before they finally caught on. Caius was given the task of dealing with him.

"Ok OK I will not steal from the Syndicate. Just don't let me down." The man screamed. That was good enough for Caius. He pulled him back up to the cliffside and gave him a round of applause. "See all is forgiven. We need you for weapons so don't try try not to fuck up again please." The man quickly got up and let out a relieved sigh. Caius rubbed his beard which jogged his memory. "My bad. There was one last thing I forgot." Caius pointed his finger and fired off a bullet of darkness magic through the man's right kneecap. He fell to the ground screaming in pain. "Ok now we are good."

As the screams of pained echoed through out the mountains, Caius sat off the ledge of the cliff looking down at the pathway. A figured emerged from the distance until it was in plain sight. It was a red headed woman. She looked familiar and he knew she was from the guild but he just couldn't put his finger on a name. Now that his job was complete he was bored. This woman would have to do for now. Jumping off the cliff side he sprouted out his black demonic black wings. He used them to glide safely to the ground until he landed in front of the woman. "Hey you're that ginger in the guild! What's going on?" Cauis said. "Was it Pamala? Padmae. I'm shit with names you are going to have to help me out on this one."

Hi I'm Caius
#3Elise 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:25 am

Elise
It was an interesting moment, some one else was leaving some one to just suffer and not her, This must have been a dream in her mind. Or she had been around the wrong people for a long time now. But it seemed that Priscilla felt oddly content with this moment.

Priscilla would answer him eventually but she would first aptly ask him."Are you going to just leave him screaming there? Might be too much trouble then it maybe worth."Since they did not know each other much it would be left to guess it was humor or Priscilla was serious about it."But if he is left there screaming, That sounds like a him problem."Priscilla was quick to kind of dismiss the situation for the moment, If needed and they where spared Priscilla could just kill them herself.

"Priscilla, However the two names would be good ideas if I ever need to cover up  my name for any reason."
It was a rather interesting change of events, Priscilla kind of want spooky dark wings herself, They were in her view extremely interesting and cool."Caius is it? It is interesting to meet you in the flesh dear."Priscilla was being her normal self with that, an old habit that never died was the ending part of her words, calling people dear was normal along with a few other words.

"I assumed eventually I would meet some one else aside from our guild master, It was only a matter of time."Which was a fair thing to assume from her unless mentioned otherwise, Priscilla was not going out of her way to meet all of her guild members right away but she was not going to avoid them either."What did screaming no knee do to have to face your wrath?"Priscilla could not help but wonder.

#4Caius 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Caius
Caius shrugged his shoulders. "Eh he will run out of breath eventually before he crawls his way back to town." She didn't seem too bothered by the mans screams of pain. He liked her more than most people already. If they were going to be allies, there was going to be a lot more where that came from. Blowing kneecaps out was just the tip of the iceberg It came with the territory in his line of business.

"Priscilla right. My bad. I got a shitty memory." Caius bowed in apology. He really didn't want any trouble with anyone in the guild. Best to show respect. "You're right I'm Caius. Sentinel Syndicate's diplomat. Living up to the title, I was dishing out some diplomacy of my own. That guy helps our guild get weapons but was stealing from us. Just had to rough him a bit to teach him a lesson so please don't murder him. He's still useful."

He pointed his finger at her in response after he answered her question. "So what are you doing here anyway Priscilla. This place sucks right? Just mountains and desert as far as the eye can see. You doing guild work too?"

Hi I'm Caius
#5Elise 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:22 pm

Elise
Maybe it was just morbid humor or the way Priscilla thought."Or some one else kills him, That is an option too."Priscilla really need to think of other things that was not murder or bloodshed, It was something she was working on at least and for the most part had it under control."But I guess for the most part thatis up to other people and not myself." Priscilla casually mentioned but should continue the conversation as they did.

For a woman like Priscilla having her name mixed up, Did not bother her at all after all as she would explain."I generally used fake names around strangers anyway, So mixing up my name with other names is nothing new to me."It was not a hugely annoying to her, In fact Priscilla was oddly okay with having her name mixed up for now."As long as you eventually remember, That will be fine."Priscilla had a different manner she would deal with such people.

So now Priscilla would mention that to him."I generally take a finger or two for thieves, As a sign of shame."Which was an interesting way of going about it, Just the street bound assassin getting use to a new life being in a guild still had her old habits."But that is a something I had done long before I was in this guild."It was at least just how Priscilla was, But maybe it is why Priscilla seemed to fit into this guild.

It was boring, But for now she had a reason."Well, Since i am not sure if anyone has checked, I would myself."It was to just get out of the guild house so to say at least for a little while."I would assume, it is empty and no one else aside from us is here, Once that is done I may have to found something else to do."So she was expecting nothing and so far it was a bit more then nothing.

#6Caius 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:33 am

Caius
Cutting off fingers for thieves? That was some biblical shit right there. Priscilla ceased to amaze him so far. Caius would have bust out that technique for the next time he had to go out and punish someone. Who knows they might even go together. The conversation was going pretty well so far. They shared a common interest in violence. It looks like she gained it from where ever she came from in the past.

Priscilla said she currently wasn't doing anything relevant. Walking around bored looking to do something like he was. He informed her of what he was up to the past few days with the guild work that was going on. "Well the boss was sending people out to take over the rest of the territory. Yours truly captured the entire mining operation the other day in the northern mountains. I figured he might have given you a job and I could tag along."

If she wasn't doing anything right now he figured they might as well get to know each other. Most likely they were going to be working as a team in the future. "So you said you had dealings like this in the past. Where exactly did you come from anyways? The guild leader seemed like he was only recruiting the most prestigious mages but I didn't hear much about you."

Hi I'm Caius
#7Elise 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:50 am

Elise
She was unsure really how that could be taken. It seemed like Caius to be unsure what to expect, Then again Priscilla was if anything a woman a no one knew much about and just showed up and got things done, But Priscilla did not think of it too horrible quite yet, it could be a testament to that there was more to this woman then just her red hair and eye."You seem like a rather interesting man and I could assume there would be a mission for us to join together in, eventually."

So it was more to dig into Priscilla more as a person."But I can assure you, I am far more capable at many things then most people could assume of me."It was interesting that way. Priscilla was kind of a hidden surprise of guild member she was starting to think.

Priscilla would just put it bluntly."I work differently then eye beholds, I have no magic."Which would be an interesting thing for her to admit, But this was Priscilla making putting a small amount of trust into Caius because they were guild members."I had to take over that station by different means."This would be an interesting piece of information for Caius. But they are guild members so knowing more would be good.

"By that means. I found my way into who ran the station's operations office, broke the lock to their files and started reading." So she was either a thief or something that needed her to be quiet on her feet."When you read enough information to know have to ruin everything. People yield quick."With a slightly devilish smile, Priscilla did not kill anyone but the answer seemed to be in Black Mail.

"I am the Black Sheep in that manner, I have no magic. But experience in black mail, murder, kidnapping, robbery,Information leaking and gathering. I was a for hire for these things before I joined the guild."It showed really with how she took the station by herself, with out a single drop of bloodshed but she had more then enough know how to shed blood easily."Even now I could write down the details of all of the information I got from that station for the guild if we ever need to remind the station and it's owners we're around or they doing something to slight us."She even already showed she had a back up plan too, Priscilla surely was not just in this guild to be a pretty red head.

#8Caius 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:43 pm

Caius
No magic? That was strange. Such a high profile guild was to only recruit the best of the best. If that was the case, she must have had some type of other abilities that made her stand out. There were others he met in his travels that couldn't use magic but they had some type of weapon or armor to compensate. Their abilities put them on par with mages at even the highest level. Perhaps she was one of the same.

Listening to the rest of her story, Caius was bummed out. The conquest mission that she received was for the train station but the work was already complete. It was not by force but rather by sneaking in and gathering information. Priscilla went on to say that it was her specialty. So that's why Kon wanted her in the guild. "So you're our little spy huh? That's some pretty good work to take over a station that large with just a few pieces of information. Color me impressed." Caius gave her a little tiny golf clap with his hands at her achievement. "As you saw from earlier I prefer a bit more force. But it's good to mix it up every once in a while"

Caius reached in his back pockets and pulled out two small clear plastic packages taped up. Inside of it was a hefty amount of cocaine. The good stuff from the fields in Dahila. He tossed one over to Priscilla. "Well what are we waiting for? We both killed it at our job. I say we celebrate. To the Syndicate" Caius didn't even open the package he just smashed it in his face like an animal. The powder exploded covering his whole head as he deeply inhaled. As a demon he needed more than usual to get the high. He shook his head and slapped his cheeks to focus up. "That's the good stuff too. Your welcome"

Hi I'm Caius
#9Elise 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:42 am

Elise
Drugs of all things was an interesting thing to offer, Priscilla had her vices, alcoholic drinks during an off time. The sight and smell of blood shed, But the drug she was offered she had seen traded and sold a lot but never offered to her, Priscilla was at the moment unsure she would even try it, Before she went to consider the drugs."I know how to break the most import parts of the trains in the most costly of ways, I would have done it if they refused."So she had a back up as well, Priscilla was a real thinker and planner in that way.

Priscilla did not mind his way of doing things either."My first thought was possibly cutting a throats to get my point across and trying to think my way from there."Also murder and bloodshed was an option in her mind. Priscilla yet again a wonderful thinker."But, I have not ruled it out to do anything with murder and bloodshed unless I do need to prove a point."Guess Priscilla could not the avoid the situation for long, The temptation was there. After all if Bloodshed was a drug to Priscilla, What did actual drugs do to Priscilla.

So she since it was a joyful moment Priscilla just said seemed conflicted, But it did not mean Priscilla would make some kind of deal for Caius."As I agree it is a joyful time Caius, I do plan on visiting my son after this. I do not think coming to my son on a cocaine high is a good idea."She would refuse out of being a responsible person, As well in her mind unsure how she would be on said drug, Being a Werewolf was already something that took a lot out on her to start with.

So Priscilla would politely, Walk over and hand this bag to back to Caius."I will buy you a drink if that works."Which at least she knew drinking was not as horrible."Either now or later."At least she seemed rather polite about it."As well as many drink you would like."Priscilla at least left him with what she considered a good offer, She could be wrong with it being a good offer, But that was a guess.

#10Caius 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:38 pm

Caius
Caius was really starting to feel it now. He got a burst of energy that made him feel on top of the world. With that, his rational though started to slip just a little bit. For a normal person that amount of coke would have killed a man but it was just the right amount for him. Caius snatched the package out of her hand when she returned it. "YOU KNOW IT'S RUDE TO REFUSE A GIFT RIGHT? FINE YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT IT ANYMORE" Tossing the package of cocaine in the air he pointed his finger at it. A purple beam would fire as the darkness magic incinerated the package in mid air reducing it to ashes.

Caius laughed and breathed heavily as he stared at his handiwork. He paused and put his hand on his head to maintain his focus. Turning back to Priscilla he regained his composure...for the most part. "Sorry first hit get's me a little riled up. A drink or five will work later." The deal was struck. Now he wanted to return to what she said before. He stared down her body making it painfully obvious what he was doing.

"You got a son with a figure like that? Bullshit" It was compliment and accusation at the same time. Most people in the guild tended to act alone due to the danger of being in a dark guild. Most either didn't have have family or kept them very far away and didn't interact with them to keep them safe. "So what's the name of this little scamp? Is the baby daddy in the guild? "

Hi I'm Caius
#11Elise 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Elise
When a reaction like that Priscilla seemed not even the slightest amount worried or bothered by it. She had deal with situation like this before and her reaction would just simply be."I've have had worst happen to me, Yelling at me is not so worrying."Which was a most likely case."People screaming in pain as I have dismembered them, The screams of man being tossed off a cliff."Was would be interesting she was giving examples, It was starting to give insight to some of the things Priscilla has done."People pleading for me to spare people I've been hired to kill in front of them."To most people this would be scary but Caius would most likely find it all interesting to learn.

Most people if you stretched it that far would disagree Priscilla did not seem to mind at all."just five? I at least expected seven from you."Priscilla replied slightly sarcastically too Caius. She had no idea how many a demon could drink in general but did not mind at all."At best nine."Priscilla set the goal what she felt was right, Priscilla was the type that did not mind being wrong with guesses such as these.

Priscilla was slightly prideful about that kind of stuff."Hard to believe it was 3 months a go as well, I put a lot of effort getting back into where i am now."Priscilla would mention casually,It seemed maybe no one seen much of her because she was trying to get where she was now, but Caius would realize that he could get stumped because they were just getting to know one another."For the moment, I will hold back on giving you too much information about them."The red head mentioned to him, She did not seem to be teasing him about it either."Maybe if I feel that said information will not risk either of them you could learn, However his father is not in the guild."Which would be normal for Priscilla, They barely knew each other, Priscilla was still unsure if Caius if he knew would use it to harm either people she was hiding the names of, But with this meeting going how it has been, Caius could learn them eventually.

#12Caius 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:49 am

Caius
Of course he only said up to five. He didn't want to be too greedy with a fellow guild mate after all. A whole bottle would be no problem with the demon blood that coursed in his veins breaking down the alcohol. "At best nine huh? You are underestimating me. If you're paying woman, you might as well kiss your wallet goodbye.."

As far as her family, Priscilla seemed like she didn't want to disclose anything. It looked like she didn't trust him very much yet and for good reason. I mean he did just mess up her name a few minutes ago. He was surprised to see that the father wasn't in the guild. Marrying someone outside a dark guild was risky business. Sometimes the significant other would try to convince them to give up on that type of life. If that happened there would be consequences. The truth was he really didn't care either way. He was more of a look after himself type of guy rather than look out for the guild.

"No faith in me huh? I'm hurt over here. Caius put on a fake pouting face towards her and then perked back up. "Nah I'm just messing with. But humor me here and we can drop it. I have a question. How do you manage to change diapers and whoop ass for the guild ? What type of life balance is that? Surely the hubby can't be too happy right? "

Hi I'm Caius
#13Elise 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:44 am

Elise
This would be the only moment you would hear Priscilla laugh something about this was just far more entertaining to her then she ever assumed to start with."You think I would not plan for such event with such money, I would have a large sum to spare."Priscilla said after she was done laughing."I was figuring it was nice to tell a person they can drink more."So Priscilla then would unsure the deal completely with one added in comment."Just the wallet you want me to kiss or is there something else you want added to that too."Priscilla just mentioned in return with in the normal wit and banter they gave one another."Then it is a deal when we meet again for this such event."Priscilla was not backing down it seemed so Caius had free drinks on Priscilla down the road, It would be good to drink with Priscilla and get to know one another.

"I gain faith in people over time, No doubt over time it could happen with you if we talk more and work together if needed."Priscilla did not mind the humor of it was nice to have some one be a joking type."But it is nice that some one can crack a joke for once, Breaks the plainness I am use to seeing."So Caius had some positive mentioned to him and Priscilla expressed it.

She did not avoid this question. Priscilla then simply stated."With the life of his father, My son is well taken care of, Some one is always looking after him."That did not seem to be Priscilla worry at all, But Priscilla also would mention."But I am not deadbeat, I am going to visit and see my son and be an actual mother when I can."It seemed to be Priscilla just had the mind set of her always wishing to be there."Understanding and managing time is rough for me for I was far too use to just working when i wanted too, I am only learning the balance of it now I could assume."So he had no idea but was trying to learn.

If seemed like Priscilla would just be trying her best to do both, It might be a horrible situation that might not work for her, But Priscilla it seemed that this might what drove this woman forward. But Priscilla consider this the end of her meeting with Caius, Considering she was going to go set out what she wanted too.

Their meeting would end with Priscilla giving Caius a pat on the shoulder."You have been lovely to meet, I am sure our next meeting will be even more interesting, Farewell for now Dear."Priscilla mentioned to Caius being walking away.

[Exit]

#14Caius 

Bright New Time.(open) Empty Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:53 pm

Caius
Priscilla didn't seem too happy about the question. She mentioned that she was attempting to adjust to the new life but by her expression it was taking a toll on her. This is why he didn't want kids. A bunch of little baby demons running around would be a pain in the ass. That's why he would throw them straight in the trash if a girl came up and said they had his kid. Staight up Kobe Bryant into the bin.

Afterwards it seemed like she didn't want to hang around. They had made arrangements to meet at a later time. "Good deal I'll see you then" It was good introduction between the two of them with no clashing of the egos or any other bullshit. Just a friendly greeting. He hoped to run into her later so they could do some business together. For now he was headed back to the mine where he was going to whip those miners asses back into shape.

EXIT

Hi I'm Caius

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum