Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Szeth Son-Neturo 

Community Outreach [Quest] Empty Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:32 am

Szeth Son-Neturo
Szeth struggled to open his eyes. Everything was a haze. As his surroundings slowly focused in his vision he found himself disoriented and lost. "How did I get here?". He remembered nothing from the past days, weeks, months? He struggled to his feet, dusted himself off and took a quick look around. A quick sigh of relief made it's way out of his chest. at least he recognized the general area that he was in. It appeared to be Magnolia, one of the larger cities in Eastern Fiore. The question still remained, how did Szeth get here? He decided not to dwell too much on it. The amnesia he was suffering seemed to only be short term as he had clear recollection of most of the major events in his life. Additionally, there was no time to ponder on a question for which there was likely no answer. The reality was he was in a large city, had no money, no lodging, and no friends. There was only one option. Szeth needed to make some moves, get some cash, and figure out where to go from there.

At the very least, Szeth was still in possession of the clothes on his back, and that was enough. He flipped the hood of his pristine white robe over his head, slightly obscuring his face. Right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot, Szeth wandered from street to street, trying to find somewhere that he could make some quick cash. He was in desperate need of a bed for the night and warm grub in his belly. It seemed that any weapons that he was in possession of were gone, so there wouldn't be any of the relatively well paying work that he was used to. No matter. Szeth had no issue working for pennies for the time being until he could get back on his feet.

#2Szeth Son-Neturo 

Community Outreach [Quest] Empty Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:33 am

Szeth Son-Neturo
As he made his way down a particular street, the stench of poverty and disease became more and more apparent. Where there is crisis, there is almost always opportunity. Stepping past, and sometimes over, beggar after beggar; Szeth finally found himself before an enormous cathedral. The building was a beautiful peace of architecture, and also the most likely place to find some work. The instant he stepped through the gate, Szeth heard a shout that seemed to be vaguely aimed in his direction.

"You there! You seem healthy! Get over here and help me out, I'll make it worth your while!"

Cha-ching.

Szeth made his way towards the youthful priest that was now making eye contact and beckoning him over with a degree of urgency. He noticed more and more crowds of downtrodden individuals, all of them hacking and coughing.

"This recent bout of disease, they call it Phenomena. It's spread like wildfire and we have only recently developed the cure. I need some help handing it out, there's only so many people I can get to. Help me out?"

Szeth simply nodded and held out his hand.

The priest placed a dozen or so vials of clear liquid into Szeth's hands.

"Hand these out and make sure they are drinking the entire contents. Save one for yourself, you'll need it when you're done."

Again, Szeth replied with a simple nod, turned around and made his way to the streets to hand out the cure to the dying people he had previously ignored. It didn't take too long to make run out of vials, and feeling more kind-hearted to usual, Szeth made his way back to the priest for a second round of vials. After handing all of these out, he felt that he had done enough for the day. Besides, he found the longer he lingered around the stench of the sick, the less tolerance he had for it. He returned to the priest and handed him back all of the empty vials. The priest spoke some brief words of thanks that Szeth paid no attention to, before placing a decently sized bag of jewels in his hand. Szeth spoke no words as he spun on his heels and made his way out, looking for somewhere that didn't smell like disease.

Total WC [696]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum