Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Growing Reputation

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

#1Gamemaster 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:25 am

Gamemaster

A Growing Reputation

There are many tasks one can complete throughout Fiore if one wishes to make a name for themselves. The clients do not care which alignment the taker is, and how they complete the mission, so long as they do what they've been asked. Some people are in it just for the money, some people wish to try and better/worsen their otherwise perfect/despicable selves, and some just want to hear their name in the wind. Whatever your reasons, there'll be something here for you.

Trade Deal:
There are many villages in the vast expanse of Worth Woodsea, and often some are more hostile than others. Two, usually hostile, villages are starting to become more friendly with one another, opening the chance of a trade deal between them. However, the chief of one of these villages still harbours great resentment towards the other, and will be difficult to convince of the benefits to his citizens if he agrees. His son on the other hand, the next in line to lead the village, thinks its a fantastic idea. Help the trade deal go through and you will be rewarded.

• Words: 500-2500 Words
  • Basic Reward: Base Request Reward
  • Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if force is used.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Worth Woodsea.

Pest Control:
A wealthy land owner in Orchidia has set his sights on a derelict building site inside the city, with the hopes that he will turn it into a drug shop. However, the building was abandoned because of an infestation of giant rats, who entered through a tunnel from the sewers and have hurt people in the past. Enter the building, kill all the rats and send them back into the sewers. They likely have a leader inside the sewers, so killing them and blocking up the entrance should suffice. The client has also requested that any stolen loot you find in the sewers is handed over, as the building now belongs to him.

• Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if the stolen loot is kept.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Orchidia City.

What's Mine is Mine:
Dawncliff Mine is a location rich in plunder for any willing to journey into its depths and take it. There is a rich man in the nearby village, Rush Valley, who is trying to work his way up the economic ladder and gain control of Dawncliff Mine, but he requires man power. He has hired you to enter the mine, and locate the most profitable looking section of the mine (the area where that looks the most untouched). It is possible that there will be others down in the mine who may not take kindly to seeing a stranger there. Also beware, the deepest sections of the mine could collapse at any moment, trapping anyone within.

• Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if angry miners are dealt with forcefully.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Sieghart Mountains.

What Lies Beneath:
Ever since the Haunted Lands of Phantom Lord were closed, there has been talk of menacing spirits lying underneath the Oakland Church. Phantoms and spectres who had been sealed beneath the church by the guild are now roaming the catacombs. Some of them are evil spirits, who wish harm on any who dare approach them, but some are civil and hope their final wishes can be completed so they may pass on peacefully. All spirits can be destroyed, and all can be saved, so long as they are removed from beneath the church, you will be rewarded.

• Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if you anger the spirits and they cause more chaos.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Oak City.

Tournament Arc:
The Great Baska Rock is often used as a site for tournaments, often small scale battles for those wishing to prove themselves stronger than the rest. Opponents can vary greatly: from former Rune Knights, to fledgling adventurers wishing to make a name for themselves, to children who are in way over their heads. The rules only require a knockout, or for a killing strike to be made obvious for the winner, however no one can stop you if you decide to use lethal force. You have been hired by someone who wishes to defeat the current champion. Fight the battles required of you, win, and the prize money will be split with you.

• Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if any fighters are killed.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Baska City.

Something Smells Fishy:
The fishermen haven't been able to bring in as many fish in recent weeks, and they are blaming a creature living out in a nearby cove for scaring away the fish. The husbands and wives of these sailors all believe it is simply the rum having gone to their heads, but one of them still wishes for you to find out why the fish has depleted. Reach the cove, either by sailing out with them or finding your own way, and uncover the mystery of this 'creature'. Perhaps it is true, and there is some evil creature who is scaring away the fish. Or perhaps it is a kind being who enjoys the taste of fish and simply doesn't understand how the ecosystem works. No matter what, bring the fish back.

• Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if the creature is executed without giving it a chance.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Port Astera.

Shopping Crisis:
Magnolia is a city full of many different shops, each selling unique and interesting items from all over Fiore. Some of these shops sells very interesting, sometimes illegal items in their shops, meaning they have to keep the local guild's eyes away. No matter the shops, they are plagued by some powerful men that take money from them. Due to this, the shop owners have hired you to hide in the shop after dark. Tonight, they have refused to pay their dues to the men, and so bandits will be sent to ransack the shop. Defend the shop, and make sure the men don't take anything.

• Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if any items are stolen from the client.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Magnolia City.

Exterminator:
Aldenwald is full of wild vampire covens and lycan packs who will hunt down any unsuspecting civilians who find themselves lost in the forest. Some of these people never return, the few who do have requested that a pack of these lycans be wiped out. They roam the area, protecting their young from the vampires that seek to destroy them, while only attacking enough so that they may feed. While you will be tasked with hunting down a specific number of adult lycans, you may find that the rest of the pack will be easy pickings for those wishing to spread fear and cause carnage in the region of Dahlia.

• Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if the entire pack is hunted.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Dahlia City.

Pirates!:
In the outskirts of every port in Fiore, there is always the threat of pirates. In the past few years, they have become more brazen due to the government losing more and more power to the guilds. They have been attacking trading vessels coming from all over Fiore, stealing their goods and causing mayhem. They have been known to kill any who try to rally against them, leaving sailors and merchants gripped by fear. There have been reports of the pirate ship having been spotted out at sea mere hours ago, with a large haul from the last trading ship they had attacked. Make sure the pirates never trouble the port city anymore, and return the loot found.

• Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if the loot is instead kept.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Port Hargeon.

Farming Simulator X789:
After the atrocities that befell the city over the past year, Marigold has not yet fully recovered. The theatre in particular, once housing the best performers from all over Fiore and being nigh impossible to get tickets for, now lies almost abandoned, being used for simple comedy shows viewed only by families of performers and friends that have been dragged along. There is one performer that wishes to put on an incredible show, hoping to bring back the good times of Marigold being a city of culture. They have hired you, among others, to assist in their show, and will pay in advance for any and all help you can give.

• Bonus: Double jewel reward and a bounty if the show intentionally ends in disaster, ruining the performer's reputation.
  • Requirements: The user must be in Marigold City.

Quest Conditions

• Each member of every team must meet the minimum requirements of the difficulty that has been selected i.e. a D-Rank can only complete D-Rank versions of the quests unless they are with a partner or group allowing them to complete a C-Rank quest.

• Should the user meet the requirements of a certain difficulty, they may automatically participate in lower difficulties.

• Users may complete up to 2 neutral quests once per week. These may be completed alongside regular quests.

Sign-up Template:

Code:
[b]Participant(s):[/b] Provide the usernames of all participants.
[b]Rank(s):[/b] Provide the ranks of every participant.
[b]Mission:[/b] Specify the mission type and rank e.g. "Trade Deal - B rank".
Completion Template:

Code:
[b]Sign-up:[/b] Link back to your sign-up post.
[b]Mission Link:[/b] Provide the link to your completed quest.
[b]Reward:[/b] Please detail the reward you will be receiving from completion of this quest.
[list]
[*]Exp
[*]Jewels
[*]Stat Point Distribution
[*]Bounty (if applicable)
[/list]

#2Kon 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:39 am

Kon

Participant(s): Kon
Rank(s): S-Rank
Mission: What's Mine is Mine - S-Rank

A Growing Reputation TxCVvUP
#3Kaiser 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:51 am

Kaiser
Kon has started “What’s Mine is Mine” quest.

m a t r i a r c h y
#4Nuala 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:56 am

Nuala
Participant(s): Nuala, Venice
Rank(s): A-Rank, S-Rank
Mission: Exterminator (Dahlia) - S-Rank

Last edited by Nuala on Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

#5Kaiser 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:02 am

Kaiser
Participant(s): Kaiser ; Xandra
Rank(s): S-rank ; A-rank
Mission: Exterminator - S-rank

m a t r i a r c h y
#6Venus Rosé 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:04 am

Venus Rosé

Kaiser & Xandra have started "Exterminator" quest.

A Growing Reputation E16OGAl
#7Kaiser 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:05 am

Kaiser
Venus & Nuala have started “Exterminator” quest.

m a t r i a r c h y
#8Kenzo Valens 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:01 pm

Kenzo Valens
Participant(s): Kenzo Valens
Rank(s): B Rank
Mission: Pirates! B-Rank

Taking the first of the week.

#9Lucian V. Crimson 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:32 pm

Lucian V. Crimson
Participant(s): Lucian V. Crimson
Rank(s): C
Mission: What Lies Beneath: C-rank

#10Venus Rosé 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:00 pm

Venus Rosé

Kenzo has started "Pirates" quest.

Lucian has started "What Lies Beneath" quest.

#11Kenzo Valens 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:52 pm

Kenzo Valens
Sign-up: Here
Mission Link: Pirates #1
Reward:

• 105,000 J (5% more from Reputation)
  • 8,250 Exp (10% more from Race)
  • +5 Endurance
  • +300 Fame

#12Venus Rosé 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:48 am

Venus Rosé

Kenzo has completed this quest.

#13Kenzo Valens 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:15 am

Kenzo Valens
Participant(s): Kenzo Valens
Rank(s): B Rank
Mission: What Lies Beneath B-Rank

Taking the second of the week.

#14Kaiser 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:20 am

Kaiser
Kenzo has started this quest.

m a t r i a r c h y
#15Kazimir Seiryu 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:27 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Participant(s): Kazimir Seiryu
Rank(s): S
Mission: Something Smells Fishy-S rank.

#16Nuala 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:42 am

Nuala
Kazimir has started this quest.

#17Noel Raion 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:23 pm

Noel Raion
Participant(s): Noel Raion
Rank(s): A
Mission: What Lies Beneath - A rank

#18Sofia Serena 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:31 pm

Sofia Serena

Participant(s): Sofia Serena
Rank(s): B
Mission: Pirates! - B Rank

#19Kaiser 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Kaiser
Noel has started this quest.

Sofia has started this quest.

m a t r i a r c h y
#20Noyiah Dashi 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:48 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Participant(s): Noyiah Dashi
Rank(s): B
Mission: Something Smells Fishy-B rank.

#21Venus Rosé 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:40 pm

Venus Rosé

Noyiah has started "Something Smells Fishy" quest.

#22Noyiah Dashi 

A Growing Reputation Empty on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am

Noyiah Dashi
Sign-up:Mission
Mission Link: Somthing Smells Fishy
Reward:  

• Exp  7500EXP +1125 = 8,625EXP
  • Jewels 100,000J +15,000J = 115,000J  
  • Stat Point Distribution 5 INT
  • Fame 300

Last edited by Noyiah Dashi on Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total