Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nothing But Trouble [Yumi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaiser 

Nothing But Trouble [Yumi] Empty Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:20 am

Kaiser

Given the state of Fiore right now, Kaiser had all the freedom to do anything she wanted, but that was how she had been spending the entirety of last month. Maybe it was time to chill out for a bit and let the others take the spotlight. It was a surprise that the Fiore police force had been turning a blind eye to her actions and just letting her run her own little show. But soon enough, her actions would be judged by the law, and she would be prepared to protect herself.

Kaiser was feeling chipper thanks to the weather that morning. There was nothing planned for the day, so she could just sit back and relax in her expensive hotel room, but nope. She wanted to go out. For what reason? Only God knows. The vampire started the day as usual with some coffee to officially wake up because without it she felt like she was just a lifeless blob floating around among the people.

Of all the parks in the capital city, Kaiser picked the one with the least people because she wanted to enjoy her drink in tranquility while watching the tedious ongoings in the city. Situating herself on one of the cleaner park benches, she sipped her coffee and sighed.

Nothing But Trouble [Yumi] Sigbys10

m a t r i a r c h y
#2Yumi 

Nothing But Trouble [Yumi] Empty Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:17 am

Yumi

"Quickly march men! We must reinforce the front lines! We have already lost three squads. If we do not hurry more will follow!" Barked out a man in glistening Mythril armour from atop her warhorse. He was rugged in appearance appearing in his late forties and wielded a two-handed greatsword with ease. He was surrounded by over two hundred knights who were desperately moving at full pace.

"Evacuate the civilians!" Another rune knight captain showed from within the park. Squads of knights were hurriedly removing people from the surroundings and evacuating them to safety. One of them even went up to the woman seated on a park bench drinking her coffee. "Madam it is not safe here you must leave. The Witch of Carnage she has gone on a rampage!" barked out the young knight. Perhaps if he was not so panicked who would be in awe at her beautiful appearance, she was a world-class beauty one he had never seen before. However, he had no time to gawk and had to return to his duties in evacuating the citizens.

The name, the Witch of Carnage was one renowned across Fiore for leaving nothing but a trail of bodies. The owner was a Dark Mage and a Daemon by the name of Yumi Hateshiginai, a worshipper of the Demonic God Malum who ruled over the domains of Chaos, Destruction, Blood, War and Death, a powerful dark deity who lived within the Abyss. Yumi's name had spread across fiore for close to sixty years now and everywhere it went only bloodshed, misery and destruction was left in her wake.

Another explosion rocked the streets of Crocus as charred corpses of knights went flying, their armour melted to their burned remains. "La de da de dai, I love to not leave a single man alive. La de da de duh, I love to leave a trail of blood. A path of corpses in my wake. Dum de die. Who shall be the next to die?" A young girls voice sounded out as she sang a bloodthirsty song. The voice sounded sweet and soft with an innocent tone but the words sung weren't so.

The owner of the sweet-sounding voice was a young girl who looked barely fourteen maybe fifteen years of age dressed in a low cut black and red gothic dress filled with red frills. The dress was cut low exposing her creamy white thighs and the black garter she wore. Stockings ran up to her knees where they connected to the garter. She wore black high heel boots and carried a long staff on her back that was longer than she was. The girl's hair was a deep shade of black that cascaded down her back cut in a princess style around the forehead to show off her heart-shaped face and crimson red hues that glowed like gemstones. In contrast to her appearance, over a hundred charred corpses lay all around her as the buildings were light on fire and the ground beneath her destroyed.

"La de da de dai, Nothing but genocide. La de da de duh, Leaving behind an ocean of blood." The young lolita revealed a twisted and sinister smile that was out of place on her innocent heart-shaped face. An overwhelming pressure was released from her body an overwhelming feeling of dread filled the air. Fear, the ability of all demons engulfed the area around the Witch. It could affect even the bravest of souls as not even an X or Z class mage could block their minds from Yumi's aura of fear. A tidal wave of killer intent broke forth gushing over the air manifesting as a black wispy aura that filled the streets.

"I pray you make worthy sacrifices to Malum-sama! Funeral Flame: Burning Ash!" The demoness shouted loudly as a large red magical circle appeared beneath her. The seal expanded covering a sixteen diameter area encompassing many knights. A sinister laugh escaped from her lips as the roar of fire exploded. Crimson flames came to life engulfing everything within that circle including Yumi herself. The flames roared angrily washing over everything they touched burning everything down to the bone. Screams filled the air as corpses went flying crashing into the ground with a loud bang.

Spoiler:

Nothing But Trouble [Yumi] FIXCi2K
Character Profile | Character Sheet | Speech colour #ff0099
#3Kaiser 

Nothing But Trouble [Yumi] Empty Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Kaiser

What she thought would have been a peaceful morning turned into the complete opposite the moment she settled on the park bench. A deafening roar of screams erupted from the other side of the otherwise quiet park. “What in hell…” she muttered, wincing from the noise. Her attention was then seized by a freaked out rune knight who squeaked a warning about a rampant witch to her and disappeared as swiftly as he came. Apparently the ‘Witch of Carnage’ was the culprit of this unbearable noise pollution. “The what…?” Truth be told, Kaiser had never heard of this witch person. The name was never passed around in the underground circles that she was involved in, simply because it was a different area of interest. Her domain was the illegal money-making area, while this entity seemed to be intent on creating corpses.

As she averted her gaze towards the direction of the chaos, a reflection of the flames that turned rune knights into humanoid collections of ash flickered violently in her sanguine optics. What a perfectly calamitous sight. From a safe distance, the vampire observed the violent blazes that roared hungrily. A siren could be heard in the background, warning nearby citizens to evacuate from the area while the diabolic creature released yet another wave of decimating flames. Curiouser and curiouser. Kaiser dared herself to tread only a tad closer to catch a glimpse of the nefarious fiend. The cries of its burning victims drowned out every other sound and that turned the vampire on. She had never witnessed someone or something create such chaos right in the middle of the capital. So bold it was remarkable. However the most sensational part was the size of the ‘witch’ who started this mayhem. She was barely five feet tall!

At a distance of eighteen meters from the girl, Kaiser stood dumbfounded and wildly amused. The heat from her magic was the only thing that brought her out of her daze and notice at her ten o’clock, a formation of rune knights beginning to march the length of about thirty meters towards the girl. Kaiser had seen all kinds of creatures, and it wouldn’t surprise her if the entity turned out to be a demon straight from hell in the body of a young female human. Those tricky bastards knew how to fool humans, but not Kaiser. She was familiar with this kind of bullshit. Raising her left hand, the nightwalker clenched her fist, releasing a beam of crash energy directed at the rune knights that would knock them out and blast them back the way they came.

With her right hand, she blasted another beam of crash energy at the ground beneath her, using the blow to launch herself into the air, making her way towards the clearing in which the ‘Witch of Carnage’ stood by hoisting her frame over the fires. Hopefully her attack against the oncoming rune knights was enough for the witch to deduce that she was no threat, and mayhaps even consider her an ally. Arriving at the witch’s side, assuming that her actions were uninterrupted, Kaiser would quickly adjust her hair that went flying while she was midair and then curtsied ever so slightly. “The stars must be aligned to bring me the pleasure of being in your presence, Witch...of Carnage.” The words danced off her tongue cunningly, in her unique Boscosi-Joyan accent. Her ruby irises glowed with affiliative intent while the smirk on her lips conveyed how impressed she was with the witch’s abilities.

m a t r i a r c h y
#4Yumi 

Nothing But Trouble [Yumi] Empty Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Yumi

Yumi's laugh echoed on the wind travelling through the streets. It started off innocent with a sweet undertone but transformed turning twisted and grating on the ears as a deranged look formed on the young girls heart shaped features. The sweet and innocent look of hers changed becoming sinister, no longer suiting her young appearance. A mad look shone within those gleaming red hues of hers that shimmered like rubies but reflected the color of blood. The strong stench of charred corpses hung around the demoness as she reveled in the destruction and chaos.

Bloodlust filled red hues turned towards the approaching rune knights. The demon licked her lips sensually as the desire to bring about carnage and destruction continued to rise within her. She wanted to bring about a symphony of death to honour her great demonic god. All of this was a sign of her devotion to the Chaotic God Malum. Her body acted as the conduit for the souls she offered as a sacrifice as they traveled through her and into the abyss. Every soul that passed through her was like a symphony of pleasure that coursed through every fiber of her body. It increased her desire to kill to continue to feel the pleasure that came with each death.

However her rampage was cut short as a beam of magical energy crashed through the air and collided with the oncoming rune knights sending them flying, knocking them back. the ground exploded as someone went flying over the wall of flames created by Yumi. Paying them no mind for the moment, the demon sent a command to her wall of flames sending them careening forward while the Knights were knocked down. The roar of the crimson flames engulfed the knights burning them to a crisp within its ocean of fury.

A figure landed beside her without a sound. The demon eyed the figure who towered a good six inches over her smaller frame. The woman, clearly by the curvaceous figure she had possessed glassy skin and red eyes spoke with a unique accent. One Yumi partially recognized as Joyan as Yumi herself was half Joyan on her fathers side. The demon eyed the attractive woman not sure what to make of her.

"To meet one so daring as to leap into my flames of destruction is my pleasure. Is this a gift from my God? A sign of his gratitude for the many souls I have offered up to him this day? May I be so bold as to ask what honours me with your presence on this wonderful of days?" Beamed the lolita with a sweet smile as her twisted smile and deranged expression slipped away as she returned one of youthful innocence.

Spoiler:

#5Kaiser 

Nothing But Trouble [Yumi] Empty Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:58 am

Kaiser

Amusement was painted all over Kaiser’s features. It was a surprise to hear the same cunning tone she used, retorted back to her by the little witch. Her facial expressions seemed to shift entirely from the malefic look into an innocent one, which suited her frame much better, giving Kaiser a whole new perspective of her new friend. A wide grin spread across her face as a hand came to rest upon her chest, emphasizing how she felt about this meeting. She couldn’t help but let out a short giggle when the witch spoke of her boldness. “Oh, the flattery! I’m convinced you are just like myself. Tell me then, what is your name? Which corner of Hell do you hail from? Will you tell me over some...tea?” she said in response to the lolita’s question. It was pretty much established in Kaiser’s head that this little girl was far from being human, though she couldn’t confirm it a hundred percent just yet. Her talisman didn’t grant her that kind of power. She could, however, sense the mana reserve of the demonic being and it almost matched her own.

As time elapsed, the flames around them died down a bit, and Kaiser felt less like she was going to melt down into a puddle of undead goo. She wasn’t just interested in knowing this person—no. She had a plan, and after witnessing the raw power of this tiny female, she wanted her to be a part of it all. Kaiser had been...somewhat collecting, people to be a part of that move. She met the ones before the witch unexpectedly as well. For the first one, the thief, Kaiser had expected her to die in the job that she hired her for. The second one, the redhead, was literally dying when the vampire met her outside the hospital. And the third one, the ex-knight, was very interesting as well. The fifth one, would be the witch. Kaiser was the kind of person who didn’t just plan things. She made sure her plans came to fruition, and she didn’t like quitters, so she always made sure of every single detail before she executed a plan.

If the witch accepted her invitation to some afternoon tea and a chat, Kaiser would bring her to this fancy teahouse she knew in the capital that was really expensive, but worth every penny to the posh vampire. Of course, she was paying. The teahouse was smack in the middle of the capital, but Kaiser wasn’t afraid and she didn’t think the witch was either since she was literally just burning a part of the city down a while ago. After arriving at the place, Kaiser would reveal to the demon loli a bit about her plans. Not the whole thing, but just enough to give her an idea of it and be enticed. But of course, in the end it was her choice entirely, so Kaiser gave her some contact information and to be in close contact for when her plans come to fruition.

[ EXIT ]

m a t r i a r c h y
#6Yumi 

Nothing But Trouble [Yumi] Empty Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:49 pm

Yumi

"Hohohoho." Yumi laughed like an uptight noble young lady out of sheer amusement from this wondrous of meetings. Yumi had run into enough supernatural creatures to know, this woman was most likely not human, much like Yumi herself. The woman possessed a wealth of mana that was concealed within her body but Yumi could sense the overwhelming nature out of it, as it surpassed her own if by only a fraction.

"Yumi. Yumi Hateshiginai. The High Priestess of Malum, the Demon God of Destruction, War, Blood and Chaos! I am a creature of the Abyss who has lived in the infernal torture and survived." Yumi announced herself to the voluptuous woman hiding nothing about herself. Freely declaring herself as a daemon from the dreaded Abyss and a worshiper of the Demon God Malum. Malum a cruel Demon God who sat upon a skull of thrones surrounded by an ocean of blood. Who thrived on the souls offered to him by those who worshiped his demonic might. Much like the God she worshiped Yumi was a being that thrived on spreading chaos.

"As long as there is cake I'm more than happy to accompany you to tea. I should warn you I have quite the sweet tooth." Yumi freely accepted the offer while revealing her love of sweets. The daemon would accompany her new acquaintance where they would go on to discuss many things and talk about themselves. Yumi would freely reveal everything about herself that Kaiser would ask, hiding no secrets about her past or age. The offer from the bombastic woman would intrigue the daemon who would mull over what she had learned about the woman's plans. Without any hesitation in her voice or actions, Yumi would accept any invitation by kaiser to happily join the guild she had intentions to build, one for only women. A neutral guild welcoming female mages of all sorts.

{EXIT}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum