Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enchanting The Amulet [Ylva]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Juni Anastos 

Enchanting The Amulet [Ylva] Empty Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:40 am

Juni Anastos
Heavy raindrops hit the pristine streets that belonged to the city of Crocus in what seemed like a torrent. Ylva liked the rain, it washed away the dirt that people brought and it also washed away the people themselves. With rain like this it was probably not the best idea to go outside and it was probably better to let it all pass. But Ylva didn’t have time to sit back and enjoy the rain, she didn’t have time to make friends, she was on her own personal quest and it started with helping the people wherever she went in order to gain enough fame and fortune to grow in strength and power. With all her work recently she was now recognized as a “ B Ranked “ mage. She was told she was well on her way to the next rank which would only give her more strength due to her accomplishments. It was strange how she went about what she would do daily. It went from trying to find the members of her family who have all been probably killed according to the last package she got, to becoming more than human and partaking in something that made her more famous than she would have liked. Pushing herself off the bed from which she had been sitting in a room she rented because she never stayed in one place too long to want to own a home. Ylva strode across the room, pulling out some new clothes she purchased. Now that she had changed her appearance all that was in the past would stay there. She took what was in that package sent to her at face value, and never thought to continue looking for her family. So many things happened in such a short span of time that she was honestly no longer worried. Out of all the members of her family she felt the weakest anyway and because of that she was sure that the other members were probably getting along fine and if not it was no longer her problem. Putting on her clothes and braiding her long golden locs up into a neat bun, Ylva knew she would probably need a new name to go by soon. Even as she met the people that she did and created bonds with them, some of them she realized were probably better off left in the past and forgotten as well.

Once dressed Ylva made her way out of her room, locking the door behind her and making it down stairs to the cafe portion of the inn. She ordered a coffee and some strawberries to get her day started. Her mind began to wander to the elusive people who had hunted her family down, the same people who were responsible for how her life turned out. She hated them and she knew once she was strong enough she would hunt them, just as they did her. The rain at this point eased up and Ylva had finished off her light breakfast. Placing her cloak on and making sure her spear was strapped properly onto her back she headed out into the world. Today's goal would be to get a quest done, one reflective of her rank. The quest board was in the center of town and she was not far from it. Upon reaching the quest board she quickly picked out one that she recognized from the same woman that she had done one from before. It seemed that Lady Merlin really only needed minor errands done and Ylva was more than happy to take them on. Quickly she made her way to the study where Lady Merlin was said to be. The study was of course in the castle and it was a beautiful place to be in. A humorous thought played in her mind, what if she were Queen? She wondered how she could make Fiore better but the thought quickly faded once she was in Lady Merlin’s Presence.

“Hello Lady Merlin. I’m here on behalf of your request for a mage.” Ylva spoke clearly, her accent all but gone now. She had learned to mask it fairly well as the months went on living in Fiore. The need to blend in and keep a low profile was something that plague her on a daily but it didn’t matter anymore. Lady Merlin would peek her head up from the mountain of books around her and rise to her feet. Her eyes seem to light up upon seeing Ylva, something that was a dead giveaway that she remembered her. “ Ah yes, my task is simple but I cannot do it myself because I am far too busy”. As she spoke Lady Merlin pulled out an amulet that looked to be made of jade. It was beautiful and gave off an alluring glow of sorts. “ I need this amulet enchanted. I know I said it would be easy but in reality you’d need to know how to read tomes or at least have some sort of mental capacity to learn how to do so quickly as you worked. I have enough books to fulfill the need of both. This is a very important task so do take it seriously. I shall leave you to it then deary. I know you are capable of producing more than exemplary work. “ With those words Ylva was left alone. Removing her cloak and looking over the amulet once more she placed it safely in her pocket before pouring over tomes that dabbled in enchantment. There were so many books she wanted to sit down and read some just for herself. Had she tried to take this task earlier on in her mage career she would have failed. Learning tomes and reading them was something she picked up along the way in her life. It was something to do to educate herself and she found it quite easy to do. There were many tomes she pulled off the shelf but one named “ Enchantments for Longevity & Perfect Health “. Ylva knew that this was the one, it was perfect, almost too perfect she thought that a certain divine being had something to do with her finding it.

Taking out the tome she quickly poured over its contents, the amulet by its side so she could work her magic. At first it was a little tricky to decipher as the words danced on the pages of the book, trying to keep it’s secrets away from the unintelligent. Ylva could only smile as the book became sort of a puzzle for her to solve. She was careful in deciphering it’s contents. Once the contents were as clear as day to her she set off to grab the needed materials that were available to her thanks to Lady Merlin. Ylva mostly needed herbs, some gems, and a special water that had been blessed by a higher being, or at least higher and better than a human. Ylva was in luck as all these things were at her disposal. Once she collected the materials she followed the instructions. It directed her to place the amulet in a wooden bowl, pouring the water over it and speaking a few words. While she did that she had to place in the herbs, mixing it all with her hands as if she were casting a spell, next she needed to throw in a bit of sea salt and as she did this the water changed to a purple color with a beautiful shimmer. The next step had Ylva place the gems in a particular order in a circle formation. The bowl was to be placed in the center and a new set of words were to be spoken. Once Ylva finided the incantation the water changed once more from blue to a milky white. According to the book she performed the enchantment correctly, something that pleased Ylva as she did not want to have to mess this up. Drying off the amulet it began to give off a pulsating glow, a very mesmerizing purple glow. Placing the amulet in her pocket she quickly cleaned up her station and placed the books back where they belonged. Ylva was a lot of things, but messy was not one of them.

Once complete with her task she quickly returned to Lady Merlin with amulet in hand and a bounce in her step. Giving the amulet to Lady Merlin, Ylva watched as the woman inspected the amulet thoroughly. The older woman would comment on the work down and after a few more moments gave it her stamp of approval. Ylva watched as the woman wrapped the amulet up carefully in a beautifully decorated box. Ylva’s next and final part of this task would be to give this gift to a girl named Luciel. Ylva would take the box and do just as she was told, finding the girl in the library of Mercuriusm, surrounded by books just as she found Lady Merlin. Ylva did as she was told and gave the box to the girl, stating it was from Lady Merlin and then quickly returned for her payment and a thank you before going on her way to her next task.

wc: 1535

vsheetv
Enchanting The Amulet [Ylva] Tumblr_pyx5lxTUxo1usc9y9o5_540

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum