Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judina † 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Sat 01 Feb 2020, 18:49

Judina †
It seemed her belief in fate always led her to varying different times and areas. Judina had ran back off to the Gardens in the rumor of something being a miss there. Not one to wanting to have it left unchecked much like anything having to do with protecting people Judina would go looking in the gardens to find out what exactly was going on

So far Judina saw nothing out of place. There was no feeling that was different in the air either, Nothing seemed out of place. But Judina just very too stubborn for her own good, She would keep looking.

"This can't be it. There has to be something here."It just seemed almost too good to be true kind of situation. She was in search mode to what exactly  was going on for this feeling and rumor to need to be true in her mind.

But the gardens even if covered in snow seemed to be peaceful and quiet. Only thing effected by her being around is the foot prints she left walking in the snow.

She was starting to think some one tricked her."Stupid rumors getting me worried about nothing it seems."So eventually Judina would stop for a moment and look around the peaceful parts of the garden.

And think to herself."My mother would love this place...So many flowers to enjoy...so many places to just be."Judina for once could admire it herself too."But my job to make sure this place is safe for everyone...I should not linger too much longer."Judina mentioned to herself as she normally did.

Gazing upon the night sky Judina would take her time as she would start walking upon the gardens to return, Just a slower pace then she normally would.

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Alexss10
#2Judina † 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Sat 01 Feb 2020, 19:56

Judina †
It was an strange and odd foreshadowing situation to what would become to Judina, It even then to start with Judina would even say."How do you know my name?.."Judina would normally be one for manner and politeness was more struck by what exactly just happen before her.

Judina could never guess or predict that in which she would place before for now. This figure was something far too much new and out of place for her to start with. Judina herself had never seen this man before.

It seemed like Judina did not react right away nor did she resist to start with either but she just felt a poke of his finger being placed upon her forehead, Why did she not try to step away?

Maybe from the fact he knew her full name to start with that was a sign of some one more personal, With a transfer of information Judina needed time to process what was just threw into her mind.

With what hit her mind Judina seemed to almost expressed being horrified but at the same time she seemed to understand what was now being thrown on her and why for the most part, Judina would have assumed there would have been other and better fitting people but she would finally speak up and let out A."So, This is what lingers upon this realm waiting?" Judina mentioned since she took her time to process and come to reality for what she would be doing to protect everyone.

A part of her wanted to be made for throwing such a task on her and her alone, But Judina understood for the moment maybe why she was chosen."I understand now...I will carry on what this task is." It was with in the matter of that moment Judina already came to terms now to what she had to do and will do for the protection of earth land.

#3Tomoe Tanaka 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Sat 01 Feb 2020, 22:12

Tomoe Tanaka
Night. Despite Tomoe's best efforts, day would eventually return to night once more. It wasn't due to any tarot-based curse anymore, no - rather, this was simply the way Earthland was. Day would turn to night. Spending the past few weeks in a complete blanket of darkness with a permanent night sky, however, the Joyan was admittedly a bit sick of evening. He scowled as the moon shone overhead, normally finding himself to be somebody who enjoyed such darkness but more recently finding it atrocious to behold.

It was on such a night in the gardens of Crocus that he saw a woman in armor and a knightly posture enter and wander around in search of something; or perhaps, someone? Perhaps it was around the time at which the law was finally taking measures to subdue him? Perhaps his bounty had grown enough to justify evening patrols, or perhaps he was merely growing more paranoid the longer he went without encountering law enforcement.

Well if they're gonna take me, I'll go out swingin'., the pillager thought, his eyes becoming that of a hawk's as he observed the woman's patrol path while keeping out of sight in the shadows.

His pursuit didn't last long, however, once another man came from seemingly nowhere and put his finger to the woman's forehead. While from the outside looking in it was an awkward interaction, the two seemed to share a moment among one another. Looks of acknowledgement were exchanged, and it wasn't the kind of interaction normal for anyone. Not to mention, moments before they appeared to be mere strangers. Tomoe believed he had caught the name, "Judina", as well as bits and pieces about something lingering over the realm - a task, given to her through some unseen and magical means and accepted as if it were nothing.

Well ain't that some shit?, Tomoe thought to himself, placing a hand to his chin and stroking his stubble as he continued to observe from shadowy bushes.

It seemed as if the ronin had stumbled upon something bigger than a mere bounty hunt or night patrol. Whatever had transpired in these gardens less than a minute ago was simultaneously incredibly secretive and shockingly out in the open. If even someone like Tomoe could observe, who knows who else could pick up on this?

With that thought fluttering further and further, the Joyan continued to watch, staying quiet and completely aware of his surroundings. He had to know what direction this would take.

#4Judina † 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Sun 02 Feb 2020, 12:21

Judina †
So it was that fate had a new choice for her, A thankless task to save everyone, so to say to be a hero and a monster at the same time, To bless a world to condemn another. In same way she wondered was why she was so fitting for this still, But now looking back at it. Maybe no one was ready to deal with what exactly was now going to happen."One does need to be a monster to feed one, Even if said monster has better intentions."Judina mentioned slightly coldly about it."I will accept this magic power and do what I have to"

Having what was just placed upon her maybe that feeling was rather true. To be alone and unable to share your pain Judina knew she was in for heck of a path in life now, But if this reality and what exactly this threat was, She was now the one who needed to do it."With who you mentioned, I must have quite a reputation for were we are now."It was more her coming to terms with what was now on her.

She would have various new things to learn. Unsure what exactly it was she would see and could do with such power she would get, But exploring far beyond a place she had never ever explore everything of to start with. But now exploring a plant or reality would be more horrible in thought rather then coming to terms with that fact Judina would have to ruin other realities and plains of existences for the sake of her own.

This man seemed to already be fading away and Judina could not help but just had to wonder. She could come to terms with what she had to do. But how would she knew when and what to do? Sure it was explained like with a touch, But her brain seemed to still needed that experience to process it, Even with Dante having to do it and she had it in her mind.

Most like her mind would not be ready for it but she had to do it now she would get the answer one way or another even if now it was blank. She at first would watch him go through the portal and would ask."Am I suppose to go too?"She had to ask to be sure, She had a feeling anything else would slowly piece it's self together now but she just had to ask to be sure.

Last edited by Judina on Mon 03 Feb 2020, 16:50; edited 1 time in total

#5Tomoe Tanaka 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Mon 03 Feb 2020, 01:06

Tomoe Tanaka
All at once, a portal opened up and the mysterious man began to walk through it. Out of instinct, Tomoe reached for the handle of his blade. His blood was heating up, his adrenaline pumping as his grip strengthened and his fingers tightened around the leather strapped handle. The faintest sound of metal tickling wood could be heard as his golden blade shone for a brief moment, ready to rush forth at a moment's notice. His gaze sharpened as seconds passed with nothing happening, with even the woman questioning what was occurring. It was then that he thought of the words the man spoke moments before he retreated into the portal. That Earthland's safety was up to that woman. What could he have meant, and why? What was so special that she, specifically, needed to protect the populace from that others hadn't already? Demons and angels alike had already ransacked the planet with their own ambitions, so it didn't make sense to Tomoe what threats greater than those still lingered.

The Joyan bit his lower lip in stress, going through idea after idea in his head. Was it something that would endanger even HER rule? Would SHE be threatened by this eldritch shadow still a mystery to the people of the world? The ronin needed some kind of answer, and while he wasn't particularly in a spot to converse with others at this time of night, perhaps an exception was in order. He sheathed the blade on his back and let out his uncertainties in a deep sigh.

Slowly but surely, Tomoe came out from the bushes and approached with as passive a stance as he could. He took off his helmet for a moment to run a hand through his hair as bushy as any vegetation, and stopped three meters away from the woman.

"Uh, hey. Couldn't help but notice... whatever that was. Judina, was it? You need any help after that weirdo's little charade?", Tomoe blurted out while making eye contact with the woman if she would look his way, his facial features showing a rather blunt yet nonchalant persona.

#6Judina † 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Fri 07 Feb 2020, 10:55

Judina †
She wanted to take time to process what she would not be doing so she would just kind of nod to herself realizing she in fact had some one else asking her a question and it was not the man who just faded away, But Judina would be her stubborn self and just say to him."I will be able manage, I just need to do...Zaggarodh's will."Judina would mention actually there were signs Judina had no idea what to expect that she knew very well a lot of changes in life where coming her way now.

This was just how she was."Her power, just for her endless hunger....Zaggarodh I will accept what everything you have me do..."Judina would just turn away from Tomoe, Yes to watch this proud looking knight woman sound depressed and unsure of herself would be rather. But she was keeping it to herself even if Tomoe had been watching and knew what he saw.

"Earthland will be safe as far as feed Zaggarodh...I will for sure this goal." Judina had to also now learn that she would be expecting new powers soon what they entailed she wanted to know and start looking for places for Zaggarodh to eat, To hold off her looking at Earthland.

She would stop for a moment. looking back at Tomoe and say."It is not a charade, Zaggarodh is a very real and dangerous being...If she does not eat, All of Earthland will be consumed..."it seemed so out of place of Judina to just change into saying that it seemed so opposite of her to just start acting, it was either Judina was now insane or she was not lying about what was going to now be her life forever and most likely until the end of reality.

#7Tomoe Tanaka 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Sun 09 Feb 2020, 02:34

Tomoe Tanaka
"All of Earthland? Shit, that's outside my pay grade.", Tomoe spoke sharply with a hint of sarcasm aligning his features, making it obvious that he wasn't entirely convinced as to the validity of it all.

The Joyan shrugged, and despite noticing a gloomy persona around the woman, didn't say anything or point it out. It wasn't in him to care about the emotions of others when he could instead direct that towards HER concerns.

Despite his uncaring attitude, Tomoe didn't particularly want to push anything and risk starting a fight in the current situation. On the chance that there really was some malicious world-destroying entity out there and that this woman was now her servant? The ronin shuddered internally thinking about getting into a fight with such an unknown factor involved. He didn't think he would be devoured or anything of the sort, or at least not right now. She was a knight after all, and more than that she was in Crocus. The powers of a god or not, Fiore's military might was one of the finest in the world. The Joyan refused to believe that there was anything that could possibly pose a world-ending threat to such a place.

"Sounds to me like this bitch needs to go, though. You figure the two of us swing on by some time and slaughter her real quick? If this Zaggarodh really exists, anyway."

As sure as the moon at night, Tomoe couldn't resist pushing the envelope just a little. It was late, he was bored and this was the most interesting development he'd seen in weeks. It wasn't every day that a person stumbled into such situations, and he was not about to let this one go without a little bit more of an answer.

#8Judina † 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Mon 10 Feb 2020, 04:48

Judina †
The sarcasm seemed slightly amusing even with that small glimmer of what stiffness with in her."He did say this task is a thankless one."This still sounded depressing in thought."Surely I will be viewed an enemy to everyone if they can ever grasp what Zaggarodh entails."explaining almost seemed that it might not seem any good at the moment.

Judina had no idea currently how to proof it to this person, part of her wished she could sarcastically joke about it like he did, Judina also did not blame him for kind of thinking this whole this sounded stranger then fiction or a joke, Since they never met before it would be hard to prove since Judina was not really a joking type of person.

Even if his suggestion was something even the most brave could suggest Judina with what she learned in reality felt powerless even at that idea."Consider it a brave but the foolish kind of brave."Judina would reply to that with.

Since she was in place of serving this being Judina was not sure what happen if she spoke out as a plot against it."I would not be powerful enough, nor do I think you would be. Zaggarodh is a being that goes beyond gods...No force on this planet has such power as I recall."That was more for Judina to cover her own skin for if she was serving Zaggarodh and was given powers because she willed it, She would expect the some kind of punish if she spoke out against her."But if you know of such a force...It would be interesting thing to see."

Judina would go look up at the sky for a moment."Perhaps, I should go to Fairy Tail and visit my mother...her comfort seem fitting right now."Judina wanted to fight this despair she had on her mind.

Last edited by Judina on Tue 18 Feb 2020, 16:43; edited 1 time in total

#9Tomoe Tanaka 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Tue 18 Feb 2020, 03:03

Tomoe Tanaka
Not powerful enough? Clearly Tomoe was being underestimated. Granted, there was no way he was among the strongest out there, and certainly not on a god level the way this Zaggarodh seemed to be. Despite that, the Joyan did admit to feeling lucky about his chances due to Susanoo being on his side. With Joya's guardian deity of lightning on his side, the ronin figured that nothing was impossible. Though admittedly, that lightning was a gift best kept secret until the moment when it mattered. Such a smiting strength was not to be unleashed on a whim, but rather to be used as a reward to those durable enough to withstand his assault. He smirked thinking about how such a power would measure up to Zaggarodh, but discarded the thought and snapped back to reality upon the realization that an inquiry had been thrown his way.

"Of course I do. Listen, lady: those evils out there ain't shit to a bonafide S-class warrior like me. I'd dare 'em to show up and strut their stuff, but there's nothin' they would be able to do to me if they did.", Tomoe stated plainly with a thumb pointed inwards towards himself, feeling a bit cockier than usual in his new self, fresh and without any curses imposed on him.

His world froze temporarily when he heard the words, 'Fairy Tail', however. All at once, Earthland silenced; or at least, his perception of it did. The mention of the guild brought something from within him, but he didn't quite know what. The Joyan quickly brushed it off as he would any other mental stress, but unlike with day to day problems, he felt wetness fall from his eyes. Without even realizing and with no noise to indicate it, he had begun to cry. Not feeling particularly sad and wondering what his body was doing showing such a sign of weakness, the Joyan quickly wiped it away as swiftly as he could, hoping that his conversation partner wouldn't see it but suspecting that she did.

With a quick cough to indicate a change of subject, Zaggarodh seemed to be the last thing on the swordsman's mind the moment Fairy Tail was brought into the discussion. For some reason, he felt a desire to hear more of this guild despite only vaguely knowing of its existence.

"Your mother? H-How's she doing? Anything cool goin' on there?", Tomoe continued, hoping that the conversation wouldn't shift towards his inexplicable tears as he would rather hear more of Fairy Tail and its members.

#10Judina † 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Tue 18 Feb 2020, 17:11

Judina †
If Judina even knew how to show what power Zaggarodh had to him, with out causing much harm, She had yet to learn of what exactly she can do in reality either, She assumed for the most part until she used magic again. Since she did not feel different for the moment she assumed it would be metal make magic."Maybe this will have to be a topic for another time when it comes to said people."Judina even dismissed that but she forced herself too  that seemed easy enough to pick up.

"For if I do not know myself, what good does going in blind do?"Judina also assumed that if she were Zaggarodh's tiny avatar that plotting against her would only cause her pain as well, It was a reason behind her being so cold with it. Judina actually enjoyed his firey spirit and wish she could feel the same way. Alas she could not.

Judina with did pick up upon what would happen with him she would delay mentioning it right away."Knowing my mother I can assume she is well, As for the standing of Fairy Tail...I do not know nor do i know if anything cool is happening...But knowing my mother she is around here somewhere."Judina mentioned casually because she kind of assumed that her mother was already roaming around as always, Because that is just what her mother did, Looking around and explore where she hears her kids are now days, Different then being home all of the time when she and her brother were young."But the Fairy Tail is rarely mentioned now days...."Judina would stop her delay and finally ask."Are you okay? You seem troubled." Judina would finally ask about tears mostly to be sure.

#11Tomoe Tanaka 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Mon 24 Feb 2020, 03:02

Tomoe Tanaka
"Me? Oh, yeah, me. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine?", Tomoe blurted out after a moment of realizing that he was being addressed once more.

It wasn't every day that he cried, and even more rarely for him to cry without feeling sad as if his body was running in an automatic state. He wiped the last of the emotionless tears away and looked back at the lady knight with his usual toothy grin, one of his front teeth being chipped slightly in an incident he couldn't remember. A shudder echoed throughout him at the reveal that Fairy Tail had become more and more obscure as of late, though he couldn't pin down why. It simply felt like the sort of thing that would come up later, and he didn't question it for the moment.

Inside, the Joyan felt himself slipping somewhat from what he thought was his true self. There was something conflicting within him about his actual identity, as if it was being torn one way and the other by something. The mere mention of Fairy Tail brought back flashes of a place unfamiliar to him yet all too familiar at the same time. The outlines he had seen in the past grew clearer, gaining some colors and even identifiable features. As lights spun around within his own mind and bringing forth more images at a rapid pace, as well as a deafening ringing constantly booming through his entire being, he had to stop it somehow.

With maddening swiftness and his eyes closed, Tomoe drew the blade on his back and took steps back while swinging blindly in a slow retreat nowhere near the knight herself.

"Stay back! Stay the hell away from me!", Tomoe spat out in a panic, the slight glint of lightning shining off the tip of his sword.

Taking many short, gasping breaths in a frenzy, the Joyan eventually opened his eyes calmly once more assuming nobody would try to restrain him in that time. Sweat dripping from his brow, Tomoe looked towards the lady knight once more with stress clear as day in his eyes.

"Hey, you. Whatever your name is.", Tomoe started, moving towards her again with a mix of concern and intent in his eyes.

"How do I know you're prepared for this task? It ain't my business, but if Earthland's really countin' on ya, I need to know that you're the type with willpower enough to fight through everything. The drama, the law, the mental toll, and most importantly...", Tomoe paused as he stopped two meters from Judina with his weapon limply dangling in his right arm.

"The combat. As a knight you should be ready for those types o' things always. And especially as whatever type of entity-chosen pseudo-villain you're gonna become.", the Joyan finished as he slowly pointed his sword towards Judina, not with malicious intent but with the concern of her worthiness.

For the Joyan, it wasn't anything to do with the murderous urges often felt by other members of the Midnight Cult. Rather, Tomoe had simply felt an emotion he didn't know how to deal with, his mind seemingly breaking down by the minute. Was his love of HER even real? Or was there always something that felt equally as important in his heart? The warrior's blade wavered slightly at the thought, but continued scanning the knight before him to see how she would react. In that moment, a chosen one's worth was less his concern than his need to lash out at the world and defy the conflicting emotions he felt in the pit of his stomach.

This was not a test in which he planned to cause any true harm, but he would not hesitate to teach a lesson in the very gardens of Crocus if she responded in a manner he felt was disappointing by his own standards of justice. His body would await any of the more expected outcomes she might provide, instinct taking over like a wild animal in that moment as his gaze grew more resolved. In the silent night of the gardens of Crocus, the maniacal ronin awaited a response.

#12Judina † 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Mon 24 Feb 2020, 16:32

Judina †
This seemed no longer worth the effort to just watch  him act rather strangely."If you insist, I will not bring it up anymore."Judina easily now had her own problems, With now a lot more on her mind."You just seemed to have a tiny bit uneasy...maybe go relax."It was some kind of almost blunt and merely no kidding of advise, Maybe he will settle down a bit eventually. Then again this situation was more stressful for her and  she did not want to admit it right away. After all she needed to suffer alone as far as she knew.

Her mood to be willing to talk to him became even less when he started acting more brash. it was slightly annoying."You already called me by my name earlier...now you forgot it?...interesting."It seemed Judina was starting to think it was find to maybe just leave now.

After all he would not like her answer."Simply put I am not prepared."She would only do what she could, After all she had no choice in this situation."I've lived through fighting demons and protecting the people with the Rune Knights...but no training and experience can prepare anyone to be pariah."

She would not feel like he would do anything to her really it seemed that she did not fear him or the sword pointed at her."I can only believe for how long I have managed, I deal with my problems by myself for the most part already....The change will be vast but I will manage...Alone, Much like I have been told I will have too."Judina mentioned as she would just walk away from it, Judina did not want a fight and was far from interested in fighting him currently, She would not even give him any parting words as she left.

{exit}

#13Tomoe Tanaka 

A Knight's New Call, To Protect Everyone(Open) Empty Thu 27 Feb 2020, 18:53

Tomoe Tanaka
The midnight garden grew silent once more. There stood a warrior, desolate and alone with his sword pointed at an empty nothingness. His eyes were cast downwards, reflecting the moon's own glare into them. For a moment - brief though it were - he had allowed himself to slip from loyalty to HER. He put his own emotions over the life SHE had given him, and for that, Tomoe felt as if he had sinned for the first time since his rebirth. Despite this, there was no guilt at having pointed his blade at a person unprovoked. The Joyan truly did feel as if this... 'Judina,' was it? That Judina couldn't possibly be up to the task. Rather than rising to the occasion, she retreated. Surely that was due to fear.

With a crumbling mental state, Tomoe sheathed his blade with the scabbard on his back before making a hasty exit from the gardens. Spilling out into the vast streets of Crocus, still in a sprint, the Joyan had much to think about. There was a threat above mankind or any otherworldly presence, but more importantly their protector was unworthy. Tomoe would feel this to be true, slowing to a walk after sprinting for multiple minutes and burning off his frustration. Even more important to him than the newly discovered yet incomprehensibly ancient threat, was the the thoughts of warmth that came rushing into him when he thought of Fairy Tail. A place he should never have known, and yet more and more, he realized that there was something special about that place. Some... people special to him there.

Next time, Judina... next time I'll test your worth for myself, Tomoe thought as his mind bounced between the things he had uncovered in such a short span of time.

More than that, should the public as a whole know about this threat? The ronin would need to think things over. What did he owe the people, after all? Those too ignorant to acknowledge HER grace and wisdom? Finding a tavern in the working class area of Crocus, Tomoe would proceed to drink himself to sleep to delay thoughts on the matters at hand for even one more night.

- Exit -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum