Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Wind Blows II: A Familiar Face [Mini-Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fayre 

A New Wind Blows II: A Familiar Face [Mini-Event] Empty Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:30 pm

Fayre
A light from over the horizon would rise into the sky, brightly shining. It awoke the town of Astera, for a new day was upon the townsfolk and another day of fighting to keep the peace in their city. Lying asleep in an inn, sunlight would gleam through his window and awake him to the new day of patrolling the white city. Fayre rubbed his wrist against his eyes and sat up to meet the day with squinted eyes. He yawned and rolled off the bed, placing a foot and then the other on the floor. Stretching and looking around the room, he would begin to grab his backpack and white wizard's coat to garb himself in. Fayre equipped his backpack after putting his coat on. It was time for him to head out.

Fayre: "Think I will get a bite to eat."

Said the young Fayre, adjusting his backpack as he exited his inn room. He would walk down the stairs of the inn while thinking to himself. Rifts from another realm had opened up some time ago now and demons had come into the realm of Earthland. Chaos from the aftermath would ensue, as mages that had assembled to fight the demons set on tearing Earthland apart could rest now. People of ill mind would seek to make money and rob, during this time of hardship and time after the demons. Fayre could not let the innocent be taken advantage of. Not allowing that to happen, Fayre would guard the white city of Astera and its bustling streets.

Hired by the city, Fayre would be stationed on the streets of Astera to guard and look out for any crimes. Eating a pizza while on guard on the streets of the city, Fayre looked around and munched on his pizza, enjoying it. Other mages and non mages were on guard with the white haired Fayre. It was somewhat lonely where the young man was though. Perhaps he might meet another mage on guard in the area he was in. Suddenly however, he would hear a cry for help in the distance in a thin dark alleyway. Fayre's eyes widened. He would run to the source of the cry with his pizza crust in his mouth.

Wordcount: 366

A New Wind Blows II: A Familiar Face [Mini-Event] 23a6e7d45c8cb0bcaf81c5cd755b26596bde29a8_00
#2Vivienne Spaulding 

A New Wind Blows II: A Familiar Face [Mini-Event] Empty Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:36 pm

Vivienne Spaulding

GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
I'VE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AM. I JUST DON'T BELONG HERE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. WE MIGHT FIND A PLACE IN THIS WORLD SOMEDAY, BUT AT LEAST FOR NOW, I GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY.

Vivienne found herself in the streets of Astera, doing what any mage in their right mind would do. Helping to protect citizens and otherwise from the dreaded demons erupting from rifts in the dimensions walls. She was staying in an Inn For the foreign city and was enjoying her stay so far. Even if Fairy Tail had made it a point to send her all the way to the foreign land to help in their endeavors, and she was more than willing to do her part.

Besides, her magic could use the training and her staff was eager to pummel in the cranium of any demons she saw. So walking through the streets having already eaten, bathed and relaxed for a bit the woman waited for anything to happen.

Not that she wishes had upon the land but it was why she was here and she was eager to complete her job and get lost. Returning back to the guild to take more missions and liking taking more wherever she stopped on her journey.

The boredom that struck a chord within her wouldn’t last long as the screams of someone asking for help sent her off running. Her robe and hat clinging to her frame with her staff in hand, moving through the daylight like a bolt of lightning. She would stop in a dark alleyway where what appeared to be several smaller, low tier demons were attacking a woman and her child. Fangs snarling and wings batting menacingly Vivienne interrupted the scene with an audible scoff.

“Well, well. Looks like we have a few stray beast to tame”

Their eyes jumped to the woman who was aiming her staff at the would be murders and smirking. Her eyes only darting to her periphery to see an oncoming mage to assist her, perfect! They would make quick work of the 6 demons approaching, but she likely wouldn’t express thanks until the job was done.

”DOWN!,” she instructed the woman and child who were leaping to the floor to avoid being hit. Perfect timing too! ”Thunder Stream!” Vivienne bellowed once more, creating a yellow magic glyph in front of her extended weapon. Without hesitance two of the demons flew toward her and were met with a steady stream of blue lightning, cutting through their weak bodies and sending them flying to the floor; writhing in agony from the voltage.

made by minnie of ooc

WC: 398

Last edited by Vivienne Spaulding on Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

#3Fayre 

A New Wind Blows II: A Familiar Face [Mini-Event] Empty Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:21 pm

Fayre
A pizza crust in his mouth, the young man would hit the ground running for the source of the desperate cry for help. Fayre would leap over crates in his path and quickly turn a corner, preparing his hand to cast a spell if the situation so called for it. Upon entering the dark alley that the scream came from, eyes of what could only be described as truly otherworldly would stare right at Fayre. It was a scene that could have got very bloody and sad, very soon. Fayre would clench his fist in anger, rushing into the danger of the scene to help out the child and mother being attacked by monsters of another world, demons. So concerned about the task at hand, and the well being of the child and mother, the young wizard would not take full notice of the other mage until after the battle came to a conclusion. It was time for battle now.

Fayre: "Gale.. Gust!"

A roar bellowed from the young courageous man. Throwing his hands out to his sides and casting a spell which would cut down a pair of demons flying for him. A white magic circle would appear under his feet. With a mere gesture from Fayre, gale strong gusts began to blow viciously, slicing down two demons before him and his boots. It did not take long for Fayre to blow then by past the fallen demons lying on the floor of the alley, and go to defeat one of the two remaining demons. Fayre would look on with intense eyes, strong eyes.

Fayre: "Gale Cut!"

He said loud and clear to the second to last demon that flew at his magic circle that would appear. Fayre making a cut motion with his hand, a blade of wind would jet out from his white magic circle and slice an arm of the demon. It writhed and squirmed on the alley floor in pain, falling to the Gale Cut of Fayre's. As his battle ended, Fayre would at last take notice to the other mage but not talk to her just yet until he learned if the victims were okay. He looked over to the child and their mother, seeing they were good. Fayre smiled at them, content they were okay. He then looked over to the woman who looked familiar before then remembering who she was, a friend from the guild Fairy Tail in Magnolia!

Fayre: "Good to see you again, Vivi! I did not know you were in Astera. As for you guys I just want to say be careful in these dark corners of the city. A war has ended but the peace has only just begun returning to Fiore."

Exit

Wordcount: 453

Mana: 1000

Spells Cast:

A New Wind Blows II: A Familiar Face [Mini-Event] 23a6e7d45c8cb0bcaf81c5cd755b26596bde29a8_00
#4Vivienne Spaulding 

A New Wind Blows II: A Familiar Face [Mini-Event] Empty Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Vivienne Spaulding

GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY
I'VE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AM. I JUST DON'T BELONG HERE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. WE MIGHT FIND A PLACE IN THIS WORLD SOMEDAY, BUT AT LEAST FOR NOW, I GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY.

The scene before the mage quickly erupted into full on battle with the mage incoming being well versed in dispatching the demons. If she could even call them more than goblins given their weakness and appearance, it was hardly worth her time. Alas she would smirk at the display of the wind caster and follow up with her own secondary attack to dispatch of the last of the menace.

Electricity crackled on the tip of her stave as she slam it to the ground and allowed it to stand on its own. A yellow magic glyph forming at its head before producing a sphere of blue lightning, rushing forward like a deadly missile of energy. ”Ball lightning!” she commanded and the forced of the sky follows her beck and call.

The orb of lightning struck the last demon who was clearly averse to her element. It’s body seizing under the strike and plummeting to the ground as blue light began to dim in the one dark alleyway. All threats were dealt with in an orderly fashion and now her hazel blue eyes moved to greet her fellow mage.

“Likewise Fayre, what an interesting turn of events.” she expressed to the young man before turning to look at the two civilians he was speaking to. ”And it wouldn’t hurt to show an interest in learning a weapon or spell.” Sure it was humorously sarcastic but it was accurate in the times they were in, one could not afford to be weak with demonic beasts around every corner.

With the two running off, Vivienne would smirk to the man she’d come to know during her tenure at Fairy Tail and nodded thankfully. It was a rarity so he’d better not get used to it! ”Time to celebrate a job well done” she mentioned and motioned for him to follow her. Maybe she would buy him a drink or hot meal if he liked. It was still early so who knew what they would get into.

made by minnie of ooc

TC: 735
~Exit Thread~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum