Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Stone Unturned{Quest|Enoch}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Enoch Vi Britanina 

No Stone Unturned{Quest|Enoch} Empty Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:07 am

Enoch Vi Britanina

カラス|Karasu

The Joureny

No Stone Unturned{Quest|Enoch} NHrtogw

"Social amongst my peers, and await in the shadows for my peer."|Enoch

It was around noon the sun was just getting up into the sky. The sky was clear, and the temperature was fairly normal for Baska Town.
Enoch was dress in his normal attire with his armor tuck underneath his clothing. Fully dressed, and prepared for the worst should it introduce itself to him. Aside from that, his companion Clovis follow him around but he was sure to stay within 7 meters from his Master. He hasn't received the privilege of speech yet but his master ensures him it was around the corner.

Regardless if his master was lying or not he fully pledged to him, and would die for him because that the type of bond they had. Letting out a sigh Enoch said," Jeez I really hate the sun." The duo carefully steers around the crowds of people that wander the street in the evening.

After a few minutes, they arrive at the local Pub Name Mikes. Before they could enter one gentleman step out. He looks left then right as he looks right he glance at Enoch than said, "Good I thought that was you. I was thinking I would have to look everywhere for you." Scratching his head he said, "Mattoro want to see you again if you don't mine follow me this way please."

Enoch look puzzled at first then he remembers the name Mattoro who hired him last just a few weeks ago. How he figures everything must have died down for him to move again. Before the trio depart another man came out the pub door grinning he said, "Evening Gentleman."This is after he tips his hat, and caution moves out the way.

Enoch took note of this, and waited for the man who was looking for him to show the way. It took but a few seconds for the man to signal Enoch, and Clovis to follow him.

Some twist, turns, and long narrow dirt road, and they finally arrive they arrive at an old abandon warehouse just out the outskirts of Baska.

WC:----|----

#2Enoch Vi Britanina 

No Stone Unturned{Quest|Enoch} Empty Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:48 am

Enoch Vi Britanina

カラス|Karasu

The Joureny

"The world holds a lot of stories."|Enoch

No Stone Unturned{Quest|Enoch} 4c2P1kT

Not too far from Baska or the Mines which means just right. That is where Enoch was right in the middle of nowhere but everywhere. A quite interesting metaphor if you would please Enoch was fond of how he uses his words because words can impression. We all know depending on how you deliver them can make or break you.

The large abandon warehouse building had all types of wear, and tear done to itself. Enoch could tell the building seen better days as did his companion Clovis who keep his 7-meter distance from his master as a precaution.

Letting out a sigh  Enoch could make out two-man who stood outside the warehouse look to be some type of guard aka goons. That didn't bother Enoch one bit a man in power always needs his loyal subject to move the pieces on the board correctly.

The guard signal for Enoch to enter Clovis tried to follow but the guard blocks his path. Enoch glance over his shoulders to see what was taking Clovis so long seeing that they block his path.

He said, "Remain unseen, and scout the area I'll call for you once I wrap up things here. I shouldn't be any longer than a few minutes."

Clovis nodded his head in approval as he disappears along the terrain that surrounds the area outside the warehouse. Enoch continues forward he wasn't worried he was in mortal danger because the truth of the matter he was never alone.

That may sound weird but his unique aura ability known as Shadow Monarch allows him to spawn help in a questionable situation should they occur. It didn't take long for him to arrive in the area, and he was brought before an office that was in shambles.

Upon arriving just outside what appeared to be an office door one guard stood outside the door, and Enoch was a gesture to go in. Not wasting any time Enoch went in. Once inside he was greeted by the host Mattoro.

Mattoro guard shut the door behind him. Once that happens Mattoro offers Enoch a seat however, Enoch refused, and Mattoro nodded his head in approval.

He cleared his voice, and said," You have been a great help to Cold Colliers so good that I required your help again. The pay is decent, and the job is within your skillset. All that is required is you find 3 men by the names of Kalaus, Giroud, and Frankan.  In three days' time, they will have a meeting all I need is an exact description of each contractor once you have that bring that back to me."

Enoch nodded his head in approval as he said, "That is easy enough to handle have my Jewels ready upon my return." He did a slight bow as he spins around and made his way out of the office and once again he was lead out of the abandoned warehouse back to outside.

Once outside Enoch call for Clovis who was hiding along within the bushes just 10 meters from the building keeping an eye out for his master.

#3Enoch Vi Britanina 

No Stone Unturned{Quest|Enoch} Empty Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:50 pm

Enoch Vi Britanina

カラス|Karasu

The Joureny

"Be of not afraid I come bearing gifts of destruction, and trickery."|Enoch

As the duo set out to return to the city once they reach the 15-meter mark of the building one of Mattoro man caught up to them. Yes of course Enoch was able to hear the man he made all type of noise, and Enoch heard him as he arrived. Figuring something was wrong he waited for the man to catch up the man said," Here Chairman Mattoro forgot to tell you when each man is said to arrive within the city. Along with what gate they will come thru." He handed Enoch the slip of paper Enoch nodded his head, and said, "Very well,  I will be seeing you gentleman soon."

Several hours passed, and Enoch had given Clovis instruction to follows as well got into position himself. The easy thing for him to do is take up a position as a guard. In the city of  Baska it common for people to enter the city after the inspection outside the gate you are trying to enter.

It was the perfect plan, and all he had to do is knock out a guard and take his place before the time or near the time the guard is to arrive. Time passed, and he had instructed Clovis to stay hidden within the bushes. Enoch had to follow his example and at the 30 minutes from when the mark will come he toss a rock. To grab the guard's intention it was this very reason that he was able to draw the guard near.

When the guard came to check what the sound was Enoch quickly reacted to this opportunity as he jumps out and knocks out the guard, and quickly pulls him into the bushes. The amount of force put into the good hit along the guard head was met to put him to sleep several hours. Enoch was sure to keep the noise down and to make sure no one else would see this action.

Quickly changing his regular attire to put on the man armor so he could resemble him so the people along the gates would see him as still the man on duty. It was 7 pm, and the sun had already set. The special guest was just arriving within a carriage, and he was the last person of the day. Because they close at the gates normally around 8 pm sharp.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum