Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judina † 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:39 am

Judina †
The one thing Judina had forgotten what beauty that could befall Crocus, The large city was something Judina kind of did not enjoy it as much. Snow fall made this moment partly annoying for Judina because she hated the snow and cold.

Exhaling a breath of air after arriving in Crocus' Gardens. The plants covered in a layer of snow. How thick the layer of snow was she was unsure. But it sure annoyed her greatly because she just wanted to see flowers and nature right now.

Letting out an annoyed sigh about it too, So quietly walking along the various sections of snow covered flower beds."As better and cold as I seem to be feeling today it seems."Judina mentioned to herself eventually finding that there was a place that seemed nice to stop.

Looking at the it all, Even if there was a bench to sit on Judina kind of just for once walked past it and when she found a sitting spot would just lay down looking up at the sky just to allow her mind to linger away peacefully, to let it all go.

While laying there Judina slowly started closing her eyes, from running away from her need to rest for some long naturally that would happen to her.

Judina was now in her mind, In a dreamland of her own making and reality. So far this dreamland was nothing but black like her eyes where closed here too because did not realize she was in a dream.

She would feel like some one had her arms around her, but not in rage or anger....more like out of love. In this dream she would open up to her mother having her arms around her in an embrace. where Judina could swear in this dream she could hear her singing a song."I swear I could hear, Voices from the edge of the earth.~"Judina did not realize it, In her dream she was singing what she pictured in her mind her mother was singing."Reminding myself to breath slow, Wandering alone in this waste lane.~"Judina's singing voice almost matched her mothers voice but lower in tone but almost prefect in pitch in note to who she was trying to mimic, But it was helping her relax and for the moment she seemed to be in a dreamland and napping upon a snow cover flower bed.

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Alexss10
#2Iris DuPage 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:36 pm

Iris DuPage
Among the many things she did since she came to Crocus from Era, Iris had been harassed by debt collectors, gotten lost in the streets of the city, went shopping with her adoptive mother, went to a ball with the family and got in to exposing corruption, but, she didn't take any time to visit the sites, relax, and just take a moment to be. That day was today. Sure, the capital was crawling with rune knights, but following the Starfall Operation, they seemed to let up, at least enough that she didn't feel that all life was hopeless.

The red head was wearing a burgundy jacket with white fur lining along the collar, the hem, and the sleeves, it rested down half of the way of her thighs! It was snug and warm, and it matched the white woolen cap and gloves given to her by Judith Karlina! She had on a pair of tight black thermal pants and brown boots. ALl in all, she looked cozy. And, she was coming to visit the gardens, a place that boasted wonderful winter flora for anyone to observe, of course, it seemed that Iris was going to have to meet another Rune Knight while here, and, someone she personally knew, judging by how she recalled having written them in to the admission book back at the base as "chump".

As the red head emancipation project wandered in to the grounds of the garden, she meandered through and found herself sitting on a bench, with a cup of soup, much like the mother of this woman over there had given her in the past. Sipping on it softly, she would breathe in the cold and slightly salt laden air of the bustling city, much clearer of salt here than elsewhere. SHe didn't want to really bother the person kind of lying down over there, unless of course, they were covered in snow, she would go to help dig them out, but, she wanted to enjoy something warm to eat and drink at the same time, because do you eat soup or do you drink it?

Sheet
Searching for a new image
#3Judina † 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:03 am

Judina †
The sound of some one who sat down by a bench. She would kind of just slightly made her jump too because she did not expect it. Then again zoning out Judina would not really notice anyone.

Now awaken to the reality around her Judina realize she had zoned out and she was now covered in snow.

Now with being back to realize Judina would just mutter to herself."I hate snow..."Speaking in general. Getting up from her place Judina went from a peacefulness of her mind and spaced out of reality to super cold and realizing just that moment might be better to do something else.

Judina would get up and shake the snow off of herself, looking around she would see Iris just sitting on the bench by herself and casually eating or sipping away as soup.

It would help Judina put away her disliking of the snow and cold and walk over to the bench, Sit next to Iris, Taking a moment Judina then let out a sigh and her armor would just kind of melt into a pool of metal, Then not too long after it would make a make shift roof over the both of them."I do not know if you hate the snow or not."Judina seemed rather relaxed and settled.

"But I tend to dislike it, just as much as being cold."Maybe it did not hit Judina yet that she was wearing a sleeveless dark blue shirt under her armor. So far Judina at least did not seem super cold. But she did just shed a layer of metal. But she had normal clothing under it. It just happen to match her hair, Well her metal boots where still there, Her armor was just now above from blocking the snow away.

This might be a vastly different kind of person Iris would see, Rather then the bull headed Rune Knight covered in armor and red cloth this one seemed similar as well different from her mother Judith Karlinius. Then again Judina was taller and larger then her mother. Realizing she did not ask Judina then would ask Iris."I guess I should ask, how you are doing?"it was a small sign Judina was not the social type like her mother was, But would at least try.

#4Iris DuPage 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:46 pm

Iris DuPage
"If you hate the snow, why are you lying out in it?" She asked with an eyebrow quirked up as she continued to drink her soup. "I'm fine with it, now that I have clothes that contrast the prison uniform you rune knights insisted on making me wear." She said coldly, before taking a moment to breathe in and exhale slowly. "Sorry, that was rude, I'm trying to stop that, I just. ugh. You know." She said while looking back out to the garden.

The way the light flickered off of the frost, off of the crunchy banks that had built up along the ground, shoveled out of the way. She had to do this normally, but, she didn't have the privilege of being a prisoner granted that honor anymore, thank the lord.

"I've been good, much better now that I don't freeze to death in that cell. I met your mom by the way, she's nice." SHe said bluntly, sipping more soup, looking at Judina from a side long glance.

"You look better without all that armor, makes you look like less of a tool. So-sorry! I didn't mean it like that! I mean like, you know, like, you're a tool for the rune knights, and. I'm gonna shut up now." She noisily sipped on the soup, trying to distract herself from her temporary embarrassment.

Sheet
#5Judina † 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:37 pm

Judina †
Judina did actually have a rather quick answer to that. Not something overly complex either."Sometimes as silly as it sounds, you just need to stop and be around nature and it's sounds." It was more of a Judina thing really."It helps keep me form just yelling at people and losing my temper."So Iris now knew, It is most likely the reason why Judina might be a lot more alone in her working and habit but at least she was in control of herself currently."Just one of the many things I know that helps with my most of the time short temper."

It seemed to make Judina frown."I had never been in charge of what people wear, Even if i had suggested something with a bit morehumanity and fitting for the weather." Judina mentioned, So it was not like she had the power to do Judina might have been one of the few to want to fix it."I will never blame you for your bias' towards the Rune Knights with how your treatment was."It was at least what Judina thought of the situation, But Judina also would work most likely be different under Judina's watch and rule.

Then Judina would pause for a moment and just let out an annoyed sigh."At this point, who doesn't my mother know she seems to be everywhere."but she kind of just settle with it quickly."But if you met my mother, She didsomething good if mention she is nice." Judina mentioned generally she had a feeling Iris had a good moment with her mother, Since everyone her mother seemed to have met has always been left happy.

It seemed Iris was starting to at least try not to be so horribly judging."If you think about it, My armor is in fact. A tool for work and my magic. It just so happens I work for the Rune Knight, During a stage of corruption in which i wish to purge."At least Judina did not take it too personally, Iris was was use to one thing and Judina was another."But I thank for at least trying to compliment me, I do not get many of them."In the end it left a moment of good about it.

#6Noel 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:02 am

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Booze had been the reason why Noel laid in one of the bigger flowerpots in the Crocus Gardens. He'd fallen asleep in one from the night before, having crawled up into one of the pots, hugged by its dying flowers. Noel punished these plants more than the harsh winter ever could.

A duplicate of this specific pot could be found scattered across the garden. They led up from the path and more specifically near a set of ivory colored benches. Any fool would know that the benches weren't made out of ivory, but wood instead--that's just how fake this city was. The pot Noel laid in particular was close enough to overhear some of the words muttered by the Rune Knights. The words "I work for the Rune Knight" awakened the Lamia Scale wizard.

A thick layer of snow had covered Noel, and properly insulated him from the heat--protecting him through the night from the harsh cold. The pots themselves had some heat emitting from their core, which resulted in an almost perfect non-visible iglo. Noel figured he'd get some sleep here--as nobody wants to see a flower garden in the midst of winter, or so he thought. Instead of reacting right away, bursting out of the snow with his gat drawn. He instead decided to give this approach more thought. What was his purpose? To mess with the Rune Knights. In the males mind, there wasn't anyway of doing this better than to masterfully craft a troll. One powerful enough to bewitch the Rune Knights and keep them busy.

The male put on his acting face and, punched a hole through the snow using his arm. One big enough he could crawl through. His resurfacing was quite violent--like a fat man leaving a two door car from the backseat. The effects of his hangover were still present, but he'd struggle on nonetheless.

A confident look dominated his face, as he stepped up to the two females sitting on the bench who he overheard talking. Different chunks of snow shedding from his physique while he moved to stand in front of the two women. Presumably, they were both Rune Knights. Raion is a tall male, capable of towering them easily, save for the woman to his right--she was a bit closer to his height. He'd scrape his neck and begun talking with a stern expression.

"My name is Henny Portwine, I'm the new Captain that just arrived."

In his mind, Noel thought he should give off a more relaxed atmosphere, showing them he could be someone they could trust. So he extended his hand to them, in order to shake their hand.

"Could you two tell me where I can find the kingsguard? I have an urgent message for them."

This elaborate test set up on the spot by Noel was a true test as to how competent the Rune Knights were. At this point, he was guilty of nothing--impersonating an officer wouldn't count, as he didn't declare himself to be a member of the Rune Knights--but simply a " captain ". Knowing the location of the Kingsguard will hint the location of the King, maybe Noel could social engineer himself into having a conversation with the King? Noel expects the two women not to doubt his facade, as long as there isn't a secret handshake they do when meeting each other, there wasn't a reason why they shouldn't believe him, right? His facade had multiple layers, like a lasagna. This wasn't the mans first snafu.

LAMIA SCALE.

#7Iris DuPage 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:02 am

Iris DuPage
What an odd way of looking at it. SHe quirked her eyebrow while looking at Judina. "I would find a better hobby. But, I haven't mhad much time for a hobby, I'm just trying to find something I like doing. Seeing flowers and plants actually flourishing, compared to being in the slums of Enca, or being in the prisons of the rune knights, it's comforting to see these things like this. Wait, forget I said that first thing! You didn't hear anything!" She quickly corrected herself, having let a bit of her past slip.

"It was thanks to your mother though, and thanks to a couple of rune knights, people that are all related to the rune knights, at least in some way or form, that I was able to get to where I am now. SO, while I hate your guts, I am also more than relieved to know where you are coming from. So I will make a definitive effort to avoid insulting you so blatantly." She smiled, a genuine smile, as she looked to Judina, only to be alerted by the snow moving around.

"Why is it people are napping in the snow? Is that something like, a new pass time people are trying?" She would ask the woman as the man introduced himself. He didn't seem like a rune knight, he didn't sneer at her immediately, so, she could figure she could talk to him normally.

"I wouldn't know, I just got here. But, I can do this for you though." She stood up, pulling out a cyan colored book as she opened the blank pages, holding the book flush against her body with her right arm while she wrote words in the air with her index and middle finger. LOG, LOG, LOG, LOG, LOG. STONES, STONES. With a flick of her arm upward and then down, she cast the letters that made up the twice written word STONES around in a circle, before she scattered the five word LOGs in the center of it. The letters all sort of had the general shape together of the item they were emulating.

And with a little command from the book, she cast an ember down in to the pile of words, where the letters for STONES turned to actual stone, and the LOGs turned to wood, catching fire as she started a little bit of a campfire, in a garden, but, the guy needed some warmth.

"At least warm up a little, my mother would have a fit if I didn't offer someone something like this."

Sheet
#8Judina † 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:11 pm

Judina †
It seemed they were both opening up to each other and for once Judina did not mind it. It would give reason for Judina to explain."Oddly enough, I partly do it to control my temper and emotions."She would start with which it was true it was a control and mind settler."I found it was the only thing helpful rather then punching a man's teeth out."Which looking at Judina you could full well she could do that with out a second consideration."That and much like my mother who can sing, I can to some degree but not at her level."It was always interesting because Judina and her mother looked nothing alike for the most part.

In some manner Judina at least seemed to understand."There is a reason why when you saw me the first day I returned to the knights, You saw me so mad, It was over your treatment and how everyone seemed so okay with it."Judina did have a heart under that armor, just not only saw it right away.

So at least there was a few things Judina was opening up about."I was at first trying to meditate because flowers,nature and the quiet help me, Then with the snow and cold...just turned to me trying to stop thinking about being cold."It was silly and stupid and she knew it but Judina would not hide really what she was doing anymore really.

When however mister Portwine showed up Judina seemed to raise an eyebrow. How did a new captain not know where to go? where the Rune Knight in that need of people they would rank up anyone right away.

So Judina would get up from where she was sitting leaving everything where it was so the bench Iris was sitting at still had a cover from the snow."Alright Captain Portwine, show me your pendant."Judina would mention, At this point if he was a captain worth his salt so to say Captain Portwine would pull his out and show his to her. So she would stand by what Iris had made up to keep herself a bit warm, Reaching into her pocket she would pull out her own rune knight pendant, It would light up in Judina's right hand. Putting it around her neck Judina crossed her arms and waited to see what would happen next.

Spoiler:

#9Noel 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:25 am

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

The shorter Rune Knight begun casting spells, while Noel was talking. Some sort of campfire was spawned a few meters away from Noel, who watched it happen. His eyes were quite peeled at the spell she had cast, the mage used some kind of symbolic writing made inside a blue book to make physical objects appear--how interesting! She was not only able to harness symmetry with physical objects, but was also capable of wielding elemental magic. The other taller female initially didn't respond to Noel. The Rune knights intention was to warm him up, he'd put his hands together and bow his head lightly to the knight. Noel was convinced that the book-mage was convinced that Noel was one of them.

"Thank you, might I just say that I'm fascinated by your magic?"

Although chaos begun to rise inside his mind when the other female got up and asked for his pendant. Pendant? She got up and flashed a very specific symbol, and was most likely eagerly awaiting to see his own. Excuses and ways out of this situation had already been formulating inside of his mind, from the moment he made up being a captain of the Rune Knights. There were a few ways out he could think off right away; pretending he lost it, or try to pull their pendant by using telekinesis, or become a bird and fly away, or lie and pretend to be a pirate.

"When I became captain, I had my pendant imbued into one of my weapons. I haven't learned to utilize it yet, but I can show you, yarr."

Noel chose to opt for a strategy that technically didn't implicate him criminally, as he still hasn't pretended to be a Rune Knight captain, but a 'captain'. The question was though, would the taller Rune Knight member call his bluff? If so, he'd try to anticipate other cover-ups he could throw up. He'd extend his right arm towards the taller Rune Knight, flexing his new gauntlet weapon. In its color scheme, it matched the color of the pendant. After a second or so, he'd put his arm next to his body again and he'd hope they'd believe it.

For now, a trick he'd try to apply was quickly changing the subject to something else, not giving them room to question him as he showed his 'pendant'. If they pressed the issue about how his pendant didn't light up, he'd have a few other tricks up his sleeve.

"What are your names if you don't mind me asking?"

LAMIA SCALE.

#10Noel 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:17 am

Noel

NOEL RAION.

MAGO OSCURO.

Noel sadly couldn't capture a real response by the women, after having shown his gauntlet they simply just oddly eyeballed him. It made him feel uncomfortable. There was no real ill intent in his body other than a general desire to just mess with Rune Knights. Based off of their expressions, he'd guess that his mission was a success.

"Well, bye then."

Noel turned around and began wandering off. He'd stumble across the sidewalk a little. The snow made it a bit difficult for him to walk properly. The male questioned himself, what part of his act had failed him? Where did he make the mistake? He'd blame his lack of research, not having properly investigated what they were really like before pretending to be one of them. He'd have left alone, and headed to the streets of Crocus. He went to the grocery store to buy a new satchel full of tobacco and some rolling paper. Along with an coffee and a bagel. That was going to be his breakfast. He'd want to find other Rune Knights to mess with, put paint buckets above doors and the like. Nothing currently that interested him more than just plainly messing with the Rune Knights.

--exit

LAMIA SCALE.

#11Judina † 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Judina †
It seem just as much as he asked and Judina was going to answer, For some reason reality skipped for her and Judina did not realize up until he left. It felt kind of awkward for Judina. Awkward enough that Judina seemed to think that maybe the cold was getting to her and she might need to warm up because she was starting to get effected from it.

That is what she would thinking happen, But doubt hit her mind greatly too, It was something that could easily now be seen on her face that was bothering Judina a bit.

So she would walk over and start trying to warm up by the fire, Unsure what else really to say beyond this moment. Maybe it was the fact she was hungry, As well maybe in her mind this break was far too long in her mind.

Or was Judina have an internal panic that she did not realize. All these Judina would try and collect herself quickly, horribly but quickly.

"Huh...I think the cold is getting to me..."Judina mentioned aloud finally and would walk over and collect her armor by touching it and having it return to form."That or I need to lay down for a bit, Some reason I think I blanked out."She would take a few moments and warm up by the word made fire for a bit sticking her hands by it it did okay to make Judina feel normal.

Then again when Judina herself let out a sneeze, She knew it might be better to go out of the cold and outside."Maybe, I am losing the will to stay outside and attempt to best my disliking of the snow, I will find you another time for more conversation."That and maybe Judina would be better at casual conversation.

[Exit]

#12Iris DuPage 

Upon the Field Of Flowers.(Open) Empty Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:47 pm

Iris DuPage
With both people leaving the area, Iris, with nothing else to do, would go back to admiring the flowers, before parting to be with her parents again.

[exit]

Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum