Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:09 am

Noyiah Dashi
The market was busy on this beautiful day, the children ran through the alleys and into the main road. The parents spent their time looking through the merchandise at the stalls that seemed to stack end to end wrapping around the corner of this street.  The Shopping district was likely the highest populated place in the town at any given time, and today seemed no different. The Sun was high and the temperature matched, as the winds form the south pulled hot air up to Era, the winds came in gusts of warm air and stopped in seconds, it was sporadic and hard to predict, but didn’t seem to both anyone, at least not viably so.  The wind seemed to be blocked off from most of the market as it channeled through the alley ways and parallel streets.

The Stalls seemed to stretch out over the block, keeping to one side as the block boarded a portion of the park. Buildings upon building formed the stretch with the market stalls in front of them in anyplace that wasn’t a door or a window.  The shops ranged from Barbers, to food and even some occult stands.  Certainly, it was a place they could find some spare cloths for Kazimir and possibly herself if she found one, she really liked.
Market:
Noyiah had asked Kazimir there around noon, as she had to go into the Rune knights for the morning to fill out some paper work and talk with a few other members,  she wasn’t entirely sure what Kaz had planned for the morning but she knew as much as she would have liked to, she couldn’t possibly spend the morning with him, at least not with the amount of paperwork that she had to do.
Noyiah came out of one of the office spaces that weren’t considered anyone’s but were empty so that any rune knight could use it to file their papers. Noyiah had been filing some of the cases she had put in before ever becoming a rune knight, it gave her a little extra credit as she could claim them as things she did as a rune knight if she filed the papers right.

As she walked the halls, she kept a Rather Cheerful disposition despite the boring morning.  She had daydreamed about their week and how wonderful it was that they had met and how fast they were connecting. It left her with little doubts as to if she was too boring or reckless, she was when it came to their relationship. It worried her a bit that she had likely set the expectation from their first day, and she knew she didn’t have anything more she could really do to top it.   Shaking her head and dismissing the thoughts she combed her fingers through her bangs. It always felt nicer when Kaz did it, she thought as she pushed out the main door to the hill that descended into town.  She was running slightly later then she projected as one of the knights she was supposed to talk to didn’t come in until she was about to leave.

Noyiah walked steadily in her uniform, her regulation boots heavier then she liked but it beat getting in trouble maybe instead of staying in the uniform she would by a new outfit and wear it out tonight. Though she hadn’t told Kaz yet she was hoping to go to dinner at the Royal Orchid Grill, she wanted to ask about it before setting nay sort of reservation, after all she didn’t know if he’d even want to go out.

Noyiah rounded the streets as she cut through the park they had their first encounter near, passing by the bench she smiled remembering how Awfully clumsy and awkward she had been. Things had progressed quickly but as uncertain she was about it, she was confident that she was happy with how things worked out.  Passing through to the main road Noyiah Stood there looking about to see if she could spot Kazimir through the thick crowd of people moving about.

She wore a black trench coat, with her uniform under it, Grey tights and black boots, at her side was a satchel that she took too and from work, it kept her papers from getting crushed and wrinkled.  Her Hair was down, and straightened, strands of her hair flicked about as the gusts of wind started up and dissipated quickly
Noyiah:

#2Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz spent the morning briefing the Upper ranks of the knights about his time with Nerva and what had happened with that. Something that meant he wasn't able to spend the morning with Noyiah. But the sooner he dealt with it the better. The knights put him in an interesting position, and after he spent most of the morning speaking about Nerva, they gave him his current orders. Something simple and difficult all at once. A trainer, while he was in Era.

He spent the morning thinking about seeing Noyiah afterward. His mind wandered to what they would be doing, and the occasional smile swept across his face, thinking of spending time with her. They had a great time thus far. It was still hard for him to believe they had begun living together and how easy it was for him to fall in rhythm with her and let himself relax. Something about her just seemed to bring him in, in the most pleasant way. So far she talked about doing a lot of paperwork, but he hoped that would change soon. But it reminded him of how he started out.

Finally, the workday was done and Kaz hurried out of headquarters. They had planned on meeting at the market and he didn't want to be late. He made his way down as quickly as possible and ran past the place where he dropped the teapot and saw her the first time. He looked at it while running and nearly smacked into a wall. Narrowly snapping out of his haze in time to sidestep it.

He arrived at the bustling market and Noyiah wasn't there yet. He sighed with relief as he wanted to arrive first. Scanning the area he finally came upon his target. A flower shop. he rummaged carefully through the selection but was running out of time. He had no idea what her favorite flower, color or fragrance was aside from the vanilla in her apartment.

He kept gazing around to see if she was coming and finally saw her in her uniform. He smiled at her and waved to get her attention. He blinked, remembering the flower. "uh...that one," he went with a classic rose and dropped the jewels on the table. He hastily hid it behind his back with a goofy smile as he knew he was already caught.

As she reached him he tilted his head and shrugged accepting that he was found out. He pulled the flower from behind his back and pecked her cheek, "I just happened to find this one."

#3Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:19 am

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah glanced around the market, the wind occasionally gusting past her sending her hair and clothing’s awry, her keep eyes picked out a few people that had similar hair or builds to Kaz, but quickly dismissing them as a stranger she continued her pursuit.  Noyiahs attention was finally grabbed by the wavering motion Kaz had done to draw her in.  She would immediately light up with a smile and bounce forwards stopping just short of running into an elderly couple. “Oh My, I’m really sorry I was just. . . “she stopped talking only to smile wide with the realization he was standing in front of a flower stand.  “just um looking for a friend my apologies” she said bowing slight as she happily shuffled around them and towards Kazimir.

Noyiah approached directly towards Kazimir now, her smile still as wide as could be, Noyiah gave a slight wave as she arrived at a comfortable distance “ I have been looking forwards to this all day” she explained gleefully. When Kazimir went for a peck on her cheek she would lean towards him, adjusting for her boots, that cut the height difference between them down a bit.

She seemed to have a glow to her, as she radiated with a happy grin, half expecting a flower, she still was just as happy and excited to be given one as he announced he had found this one for her. She would accept it excitedly taking a second to look at it before launching herself into a hug, holding the flower behind Kazimir’s back as she hugged him tightly, diminishing the pressure of her hug the longer they held it. “believe it or not this is the first flower anyone has ever gotten me”

She would let go of the hug after about 3 second sneaking a kiss to his cheek as she swooped back to her own personal space.  Offering her hand out for him she was about to lead him though the entity of the market and he had no clue how deep he was in now. “I figured we can start at the scarves as you ripped yours up to patch me up” she said now turning away, spinning the rose by its stem with her finger and thumb, avoiding the thorns.

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:42 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He just smiled and shook his head at her nearly running into a couple. A nice combination of cute and silly. Her words brought a wide smile to Kaz's face. "Me too. Couldn't wait to get out of work,"he replied happily. It made his whole day worth it to have her in front of him now. The glow she had caused him to only have eyes on her. The stalls and the market was just an afterthought.

Her smile stayed as he handed her the flower and she launched into a hug. He embraced her and held her close even giving her a little spin, taking her off her feet. Just once around and then he eased her back down on her heels. He gave a relaxed, "hm." he rested his head gently against hers as they held each other. "Well, then I hope I picked the right one and that it'll be the first of many," he lessened the hug as she did. It was hard to believe he was the first to give her a flower just because of how magnetic her personality was. but was more than happy that he was.

His grin stuck to his face as she kissed his cheek. "I can certainly get used to this," He looked down at her hand. Something about it said it was going to be a day he would remember and in taking it he'd agree to an adventure. Without a second thought, he reached out and held her hand.

She took it and guided him through the market. He looked at her twirl the rose, her hair caught by the wind. "Yeah, that sounds good. Then we'll need to get new leggings for you."

It wasn't long before the two of them came to a shop with dozens of scarves hung over spinning racks. They were in all manner of lengths and colors. Some stripped and others plaid. Kaz looked wide-eyed as if he had no idea where to start. He looked back at Noyiah and he didn't ask anything but felt more at ease. "So..I've really just worn white scarves," the hand that wasn't holding Noyiah's went up to rest on the back of his neck.

#5Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:11 am

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah felt genuinely happier than she usually did after he admitted her was looking forwards to seeing her as well.  While still in his embrace, the flower in her hand she held him snugly.  It wasn’t the flower itself that Noyiah apricated but that he had cared enough to think about it. “any would do fine” she said softly still in the hug.   Afterward she peeked his cheek and he responded with how would like to get use to her kisses, which was cute in a cheesy, hopeless romantic way, which seemed to get her every time, she felt her legs get weak for a moment before regaining control of herself. “ you better, I’m not going anywhere” she Teased/threatened.

After he grabbed her hand she would take off through the market, the wind gusting past her a few times, causing her to look back to make sure it wasn’t slapping him in the face, she simply Smirked and pressed on tugging him though the market until they found a small shop of the side.  Wires ran from posts all about holding up a massive arrangement of color and patterns. The shop itself was rather small but it was packed full of scarves.  Noyiah Released him once they managed to make it inside the market stall.  She moved her other hand over holding the Rose with both hands in front of her as she glanced around. When Kaz Admitted her only wore white scarves she shook her head “That’s such a bad color for you though” she protested “Neutral colors are you friend, Greys, Browns, and Peaches would work best for your attire.  White doesn’t match anything you own” she said still beaming wide.  She shifted what hand she held the rose with swapping it to her left so she could use her dominate hand.

What about this one?, its got a bit of white so you can still hold on to that comfort zone.” she said plucking it from the wire with a pinch and held it out in front of her “its longer so its meant for warmth and style” she said trying to sell him on the Grey, white and black checkered Scarf
Scarf Pattern:

Noyiah would slowly approach regardless of if he agreed with her or not, offering it out “Try it on see if it’s the right length for you, I can hold your Jacket if you want” she said with a smirk. Stashing the flower behind her ear, careful to avoid its thorns and  Offering a hand out to take his coat if he wanted

#6Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:44 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He gave her a gentle squeeze at the end of the hug before she pulled away. Her words were as delightful as a beautiful spring day. He was a bit cheesy but meant every bit of it. This was a day he knew would be better than most. One he didn't think he would have stumbled into but was a happy accident that he met her.

"Yes ma'am," he responded with a warm smile and a bit teasing at her own playful threat. She was a knight now so it was only fitting that he sneaked one in sooner or later.

He followed behind her gleeful step. He lost his footing only for a second and stumbled a couple steps forward but tried to play it off. He didn't expect her to be so energetic, but he liked. The wind rushed past them a few times, and with it, she looked back only to see him still smiling. It didn't bother him in the least even if it did ruffle his hair in front of his face. Hers was long and golden bouncing behind her and reflected the very sunlight.

The stall was busting at the walls with scarves on scarves and pouring over one another. They stopped inside surrounded by them and Noyiah dove right in. "Oh?" he said confused and blew a piece of his bangs out of his face from being disheveled by the wind.

He rose his arms and examined his clothes. Looking over what he had from left, right, and down to his boots. Black....black...black. "I'm not very good at this fashion stuff. Peach?? Isn't that just pink?" He hadn't realized the full spectrum of colors that were placed in garments. He mostly just took what he was handed.

He crossed his arms as she filtered through the scarves. He wasn't upset in the slightest. He just found it cute how forward she was already and happy she was to be helping him. "Well then, I am in your capable hands. Seems if I'm not careful I'll end up with more than a new look for my scarf today," he joked.

She plucked one and handed it over as she readied her arm for his jacket. It brought back a memory from a long time ago. His jacket slid down his shoulders. "Thank you," he said placing it on her arm. The scarf was soft to the touch. As he looked at it he smiled, running his hands across it. he took it in both and already liked it.

He took a moment where he seemed lost in thought. Thinking of a time a long time ago and the moment he first acquired one of his white scarves. The checkered pattern kept it close to the colors he was used to and he wrapped it around his neck snugly.

"I like it," he looked back at her triumphantly. "What do you think?" He asked as he fiddled with the ends. It was a tad longer than what he was used to and he was figuring out a secure way to tie it.

After she would give her reply Kaz would mention, "Have you already replaced your torn leggings or is that next on the list?"

#7Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:48 am

Noyiah Dashi
“Peach is a beige and pink mixed” She corrected with a wave of her pointer finger. Almost like an adult scolding a child. “Damn I think I just heard a bit of my mother come out” she admits with a heavy laugh as she shook her head In disbelieve.  She would smirk as he joked about coming out with more than just the scarf.

After she had picked out the scarf for him, he seemed appreciative, and was willing to give her, his coat to hold on to.  She held it folded over her arm, she took a small whiff of it as he looked at the scarf.  It was a mix of Kazimir and the Rune knight’s headquarters, which made her smirk, if by chance she was caught she would play it off as if she was scratching her nose with her thumb nail.
When he declared that he liked the scarf she would nod and playful cup her ear with a wild smile appearing in an instant “ sorry  did you say I was the best and most beautiful scarf picker you’ve ever met!~ “ She teased   before confessing “ nah it looks pretty good, the pattern brings out the purplish undertones of your eyes “.

She look at him after he asked about her leggings, “ I didn’t replace them, I mended them, but I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to look for a new pair, if you don’t mind of course” she verbally backpedaled. Noyiah would offer out his jacket again. “It might need a bit of refreshing, its starting to small stale”.
Noyiah would walk to the counter with Kazimir and wait to be dealt with, if he didn’t immediately pay for it she would offer out the jewels for the scarf. Sure, he likely made more than her, but Noyiah was never keen on holding onto her money, it meant nothing to her unless she had none. “I know of a small store down the road that does woman’s cloths, I think that’s actually where I got the purple sweater I was wearing when we met.” She said thinking about it. She would pick the flower up from behind her ear and hold it in her left hand again taking the aroma in.  

When they left to head to the next stall she would sweep in and tuck her right arm under his left linking arms as she leaned into him a bit more as they walked. She did her best to act professional in the workplace, but she loved the cuddly things, the hand holding, the extended hugs but most of all she adored his Charming and hopeless romantic approach of things.  She resisted the urges to hold his hand around other people he knew, and acted like they were only friend in the work place, mostly because she wasn’t sure how he felt about the whole ordeal, but she respected the idea that he might not want everyone to know.  It was a little odd that they had started this kind of behavior without communicating it to one another, but it was how it seemed to work.

Noyiah would snug her grip up on him as she got close enough to imped his walking which would cause her to laugh a bit. Taking the time together in for all it was willing to give. She would hold the rose up towards his nose for him to smell it. “ what do you think?  Do you like it?” she asked fishing for clues at what fragrances he might like,  if he liked the smell of roses he likely would like the more floral perfumes. Noyiah liked them but found they were overpowering a lot of the time, so she stuck with her vanilla.

After they made it to the small Clothing boutique,  it was a pre-established shop, not quite like the market stalls they had gotten the scarf from. The building had a large wooden sign hung outside a large sowing needle piercing a spool of thread, the name ~Maxines~ hung just under the novelty sized need and thread. The Shop had a heavy wooden Blue door with a Open sign pined to the front

#8Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:00 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Ray cocked his brow at the finger wave and just shook his head. "And this is why I've always just worn the same color," he said with a small chuckle. "Your mother was a tough lady huh?" he asked not sure if what she said was a good or not but thought it was okay given the laugh that followed.

He glanced back over to see her itching her nose. His eyes squinted at first, confused that she was wiping his jacket on her nose, but realized it was just her thumb itching it and he returned to fixing the scarf.

When she cupped her ear and proclaimed herself the best, he couldn't help but give a silly grin. he thought her mannerisms were both mature and adorable. "haha," he looped the scarf around her neck and pulled her closer to him, "You mean you didn't hear me when I said that?," he playfully asked as he gave her a kick kiss and put the scarf back around his neck.

"uh, oh...really," he was a bit bashful about the compliment she gave about his eyes, "Thank you," he finally answered while looking into her eyes.

"Of course I don't mind. Let's go,"
he said gleefully and took his jacket back. "Yeah...its been with me for a while," he said about the jacket. Kaz would walk with her and put his own jewels on the table. She had already helped him pick it out, he had to at least pay for it.

"Sounds good. Lead the way. Oh, I do like that purple jacket you have," it was the first thing he had seen her in. They began their walk as she swooped in on him and tucked her arm around his. He gladly accepted and gave it a small squeeze urging her closer still. She seemed to like cuddling and Kaz was all for it. He liked the show of affection. He liked how snuggly she behaved and the quick-witted and cute ways she acted and things she said. Her love language was touch and Kaz couldn't be happier. He picked up on the fact that she didn't behave this way at work. He would be okay with it but they didn't have the luxury of seeing each other much at work yet. He also wasn't sure how she felt about it.

coming towards them was a page casually on patrol. Kaz kept her close and waved at the knight as they passed without a second thought. She snug so closely he stumbled a bit. "haha okay. You just wait," he playfully threatened and moved into her with a gentle nudge.

He smelled the flowed as she offered it up. Surprised that she did so but not taken back. "Spending so much time in the wild I've grown to really like the smell of the outdoors and different scents. But really. I've also gotten used to it. Whatever the smell you have in your apartment was really nice though. A good change of pace," he said both literal and meant it also about the change of pace in what they were doing and his time with her.

"But being a wind mage I've blown a lot of smells around," he said almost dizzy thinking about some of the memories.

They came to the doors of the magnificent shop. it seemed much more upscale than the stall they had just come from.  He let Noyiah lead him into it. He kept close as it was a foreign land to him. There were dozens of different types of clothing all over the place. They were separated into sections and neatly stacked. One table was full of leggings. once they were close enough, Kaz reached out slowly and lifted one pair up with a single hand. It was surprisingly thin.

"Well, this is not suited for combat. I can see why they tore,"
His lack of fashion sense was showing. He held up another pair with his other hand and clasped them both between his thumb and index. One was grey and the other was blue.

#9Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah Glanced over towards him again as he questions if her mother was tough “She had her moments, as everyone does.” She commented plainly.

After imbedding her own compliment within their conversation Kaz pulled her in with the scarf for a quick kiss, which made her smile wide again before he put the scarf back around himself, Noyiah would have fixed where the rose sat behind her ear before continuing still happily smiling.
When he said he liked her purple jacket she tilted her head for a second, then realized he meant her sweater, which she would continue the tilt to a nod, she would tighten her grip on his arm a bit more, attempting to be as close as possible.

Noyiah watched the page walk past, which she nodded at them, as Kaz waved.  After which he made a comment that she reacted to with “Just wait eh?  Is that a threat or a promise?” she teased with a small laugh. She continued to shift her weight back and forth in a wobble, coincidently wobbling Kaz with her, attempting to mess up his Walking pattern more. She would stop after a few paces and offer up the flower.   He commented about how he liked the more outdoorsy scents, which was no problem by Noyiah as she also enjoyed quite a few of them. “Awe thanks, I worried it smelled older and dustier then I thought at first, people get use to things like that” she would admit still in a happy mood. Either way it gave her a little more insight into what she was fishing for anyways, so she kept it in mind as they walked.

Kazimir went into his own thoughts as they approached the shop, Unfortunately Noyiah Failed to realize it as they approached the Boutique. Her attention focused on the exterior of the building she took in details she had failed to see last time she came through here, like the small Crack in the stone steps that lead to the door, or the wooden trim around the window, and how it had been so badly weathered.

Noyiah would lead them into the building, letting his arm out of her grip before they entered through the narrow doorway, keeping the door open for Kazimir as she went through first.  Closing it afterwards to avoid letting the gusts of wind into the building, the bells tied to the handle of the door rang out and clashes together as the door clicked closed.

She looked back to see Kaz had already made himself at home in the shop, picking up the pair of leggings and inspecting them with a more practical approach. Noyiah looked around one of the racks to see the counter where the owner often stood was not there.   Thinking she might be in the back busy with something, Noyiah moved in to inspect the leggings that Kazimir had picked up to inspect.  “They are not really meant for combat, its purely Luxury local living.  For when its too cold to where a skirt or to replace tights. Which are  By the way extremely impractical” she said casually looking through their selection “ Tights are awful, they rip if you pull them on to fast, or if you brush up against something remotely sharp or jagged” she vented her struggles as she picked up a few more looking at them and then  looking back at Kazimir with a devilish grin “  So it’s only fair because I picked out your Scarf you have to pick out my Leggings” she paused for a second to think “ and the rules are:  one “ she held up one finger with her free hand “  I must leave with a pair from here,  Two” She would raise the second finger “ Naked isn’t an option” she teased offering up the third finger “ three, you have to explain to me why you picked what you did” she said complicating his process in which he would have to select them.   “ill be over there looking at a few of the dresses” she declared and started towards the wall where the dresses hung,  Each step made the wood creak under the weight of any person. The Store itself smelled of dust and candle wax, but the options and sections were amazing.   Noyiah started glancing at the dresses as she determined which one she would want to wear to the dinner she hadn’t told him about yet.

#10Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:08 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
She tightened her grip and became so close that her golden hair fell on his shoulder and brushed across towards his chest. He could smell the shampoo in her hair. it brought a smile to his face and there was something comforting about all of it.

He gave her a playful wink, "it's a bit of both," he replied to if it was a threat or a promise. But if it was a threat it would be a fun one. He spoke before she wobbled even more and Kaz lost his footing, waving one arm in a circle to regain it and pulling her a bit off balance with him. They quickly regained their footing and he laughed about the ordeal.

He laughed a bit at what she said about her apartment's smell, "It doesn't at all," he rose an eyebrow in a teasing manner, "Unless you're worried about those thousands of papers you have scattered around."It didn't bother him at all but was a fun thing to mess with her about.

"hmmm,"
he pondered what she said about how impractical the leggings were in combat. "Seems like with your line of work you'd go for something more sturdy," he then grinned. "but they do look good on you." He snuck it in as casually as he had talked about the combat application of them, but glanced from the corner of his eye at her.

He straightened up as she gave him the task of picking out her leggings. His scarf was one thing but leggings...seemed so much more...intimate of a thing to pick out. "Is that so?" His surprise changed to intrigued as he turned to face her still holding the leggings in his hands.

She listed the rules and he nodded affirmatively at rule one. "Alright. Can't leave without one. Check."

He smiled at rule number two, "Certainly. If I'm to pick a pair of leggings, you having none would mean I've failed at my duty," he replied as soldier but in a warm and playful way. Even with his agreement on naked not being an option, his mind still wandered and Noyiah could tell it in his eyes.

"Alright, Three rules and a challenging mission. A sneaky way to get an opinion out of me huh?" he teased about rule three. "I agree. I have a scarf to match my eyes and you'll have a pair of leggings,"He turned to face the table of leggings with the vigor that he would show for any mission with the knights.

He put the leggings he held down. They would not do. Simply too plain a choice. He stood with a hand on his chin. His eyes darted back and forth, examining each one for no more than a second. Occasionally he looked back at her, noting her skin tone and stance. He breathed quick from his nose and quietly exclaimed, "this will have to be my choice." He picked up a coupe and gave them a few tugs, testing the durability and flexibility of them before shaking his head. He slid his arm into one and flexed a few times to check it out and shook his head again. He was oblivious to any who would be looking at him.

Finally, he nodded with a smile, "Got ya," he walked towards Noyiah as she was looking at dresses. He was nervous about what she would say as he had no idea what he was really doing.

He held the leggings out in front of him, "This is the one I think are best. It's athletic and more durable brand than the others I tested. Which will go well with the muscle tone of your legs and your job. and they are black which matches the purple you like to wear. It also has, I think a light purple design because that color looks good with your fair skin. Especially when you blush," he said. The leggings were mostly black but had a simple and elegant lilac color design. A color he just described as light purple.

"So, what do you think,"
he asked patiently waiting for her reply.

#11Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:46 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah would Give him a look when he said her place was covered in papers, but she simply shrugged it off and laughed, there was no way to dispute it, she was caught.

“You can fight in almost any cloths, you just can’t expect your cloths to last long” She reasoned. “but the goal is to not be found out or create as little impact as possible until you blow it wide open and I know I look good In them “She held a cocky smile as she projected an arrogance, mostly as a joke. But she pointed towards the leggings and instructed her 3-rule policy for him to select her newest pair of leggings.

Noyiah moved over to the wall of dresses, they ranged from several sizes and styles, but most seemed rather winter-like. A particular dress caught her attention though, it was a vibrant Red, a color she didn’t often wear, mostly because it didn’t compliment her skin tone, colder colors seemed to be better, but she knew she could pull it off with the right preparations.   The dress itself came with a Black bow that looked like it wrapped around the waist, and a red ascot scarf that would be warn around her neck.   Her attention would move towards Kazimir every now and then Who seemed to have a Laser Focus on his task, which would make Noyiah Smile.

After a minute or two of looking at other dresses she would roam back to the one on the wall, she had originally looked at. At this point Kazimir Would Return to her Triumphant, Noyiah Listened as he explained to her why he had picked this one. She Tried her best to keep a Straight face as he went on about her Fair skin, eventually the red in her cheeks would show up despite her willing it away.  After her finished She would give a soft singular clap “Oh! Nicely done!”  She Exclaimed Throwing herself forwards into a Hug “It looks Lovely, and bonus points for calling me Fair instead of Pale”   She wrapped her Arms around his Broad Shoulders and tried to squeeze softly, it turned out to be a harder feat then she had bargained for so she slid her arms down now embracing him by the small of his back  her hands rubbing softly just under his shoulder blades.

She would remain there for a moment before she would pull away and draw his attention towards the dress ”What do you think?” she asked, before she cut his time to answer off by immediately saying “ Wait no I’ll try it on first,  now keep in mind I don’t have any of my makeup with me” She said excitedly, “ and I think these would go with it” she said motioning to the Leggings, if he freely let them go she would take them and head towards a small room made of curtains where a small Wooden sign would read ~ Changing Rooms~.   She would disappear briefly before popping back out to Snag a black Scroungy for her hair and then disappear for a second time this time seemingly trying things on.

~~~~~

About this time the show owner would come out of the back having heard them talking, she would glance at Kazimir and give a curious look as to why a Man was standing in the middle of a Woman’s clothing shop, but then clued in when she noticed the curtains were closed signifying someone was in there.   “ Did you two find everything you were looking for?” she asked towards Kazimir.

~~~~

After a Few Minutes Noyiah would reemerge from the changing room, in the Red Dress, (( If the Leggings were surrendered to her she would have them on too, but the dress would block the Lilac colored markings. )) She would give a slight spin around, her Clunky boots thudding on the floor as she did. Not that there was much she could do about her shoes here.  Her hair was put up now in a pony tail, though it was rougher then usual and a few Rogue hairs didnt align with some of them
Dress  minus the makeup:

#12Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:25 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He didn't want her to misunderstand his meaning when she shrugged it off and he added, "I think its rather charming. A merry bit of chaos that shows how passionate you are."

A grin came across his face at her joking show of arrogance but it was well deserved. She may have joked about it but her statement was all true in the eyes of the wind mage. "hmm, well I'm not very good at being stealthy. I usually just announce my presence," he added with a laugh. it was something that had a mixed success rate.

Kaz noticed her searching intently through the dresses, but thought nothing of it. To him, she was just casually browsing while he fumbled through the task at hand. As he presented her with the leggings he chose he clap and enthusiasm brought an ease to the nervous ticking of his heart.

He took a single step back as she threw herself into a hug. Her arms wrapped around him and slid down to his back. His smile beaming as he somehow was able to fumble his way into making her happy with his choice. He wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her close. Her hugs could last forever and he relished each second. "I'm glad you like them. I've never shopped for another's clothes before. Probably one of the most nervous missions I've ever taken," he said with a warm grin.

He began to answer her question when she cut him off to go try it on. His opening mouth shut and he simply nodded. "Oh," he handed her the leggings. It was nice to know that she fully embraced his pick and was going to wear them. There were a million different compliments he could have given but he waited for her to go change. "I'll be right out here then."

She popped back out and Kaz stood straight to get ready to see her but she vanished again as soon as she grabbed the scroungy. He shook his head with a smile and put his hands on his hips and rocked on his heels as he waited. The store was silent aside from him and her. The floor creaked as he rocked back and forth.

A calm voice came from next to him. The shop owner had appeared, "Ah, yeah I think we have. Well, she has anyway. I'm just here to help out," he joked.

After a few moments, Noyiah emerged draped in the red dress with a black bow. Kaz stood still in his spot. His lips barely parted as he took in a breath to speak but no words immediately followed. He closed his lips into a smile as she spun. The thud of the boots adding to her charm. The rest of the store faded away and there was only her. Not even the shop owner was still there to Kaz.

He took a step towards her as she finished her spin. "Make-up or not. I would say...that you've stolen the air itself from a wind-mage, he said as he stood next to her, looking at the dress and then to her eyes. "You are amazing," he said meaning more than just how she looked in the dress but how she carried herself and who she was.

#13Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:26 am

Noyiah Dashi
“There is a time and place for both” She clarified with a Shrug.
Noyiah felt his arms wrap around her waist as she was pulled in. He smiled wide as she Originally Glopped him. Their embrace was a few seconds long and Noyiah nestled her head under his chin by the end of it, as she pulled away, she would let her arms trail off his sides, before Excitingly collecting up the things she was going to try on.
~~~~~
“Oh alright, I’ll just be in the back again, if you need anything just ring the bell” The Woman motions towards the bell on the front desk before disappearing behind the wall of Fabrics into what could be assumed is the back room
~~~~
Once Noyiah came back out and Gave a bit of a display. She Immediately searched for his expression after her Clumsy Turn. Though she couldn’t tell that the world around them had dissolved away for him, she could still tell that she had all his attention, he delivered the Cheesiest line she had ever heard in her life, but it still made her smile like a fool. It was undoubtedly part of his charm, a querkens that was flattering and showed how much of a romantic he was, a virtue that was unlike any other that Noyiah had ever met and she loved every word of it. Unsure how the handle the compliment she shied away a bit as she rose her hand to cover her smile, turning her head to look elsewhere, the Red Amplifying the rush of blood to her cheeks and face, within milliseconds she was entirely Reddish pink. “I. . . just. . Thank-you.” She managed to articulate as she seemed to breakdown a bit unable to process the unwavering charm.

After a few seconds of shying away she uncovered her face. She was still quite red from the blushing; her eyes watered a bit from closing them tightly. He Had said that she was amazing, not that she looked it or that the dress was, it was like he knew exactly what to say to embarrass and impress her at the same time. After a few seconds of silence to recollect herself, she managed to ask, “would you like to go to dinner with me?” she asked her arms coming down, holding her hand with her other as she rocked slightly back and forth on the heel of the boots.

She didn’t plan on changing out of her new outfit, but she did go back into the change room briefly before they left to get her other cloths and her Satchel

#14Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:58 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
She smiled at how cheesy he was. He was glad that he could get away with it. His words sent a red and pink hue through her face as she looked away, mustering a small thank you through her hand. She was still shy about taking compliments but he was a bit of a hopeless romantic. Her response only served to make her more attractive to him.

He smiled back, "Sorry, didn't mean to make you blush so much," he said but wasn't really sorry about it. "I can get a little carried away with words sometimes.

She was still shying away from him but he took the opportunity to put his arms around her from behind and give her a soft kiss on her shoulder. He let her go as she dropped her hands to show her face and ask him about dinner.

She stood rocking on her heels. Kaz just shook his head with a grin, "Well. I suppose I'd be a fool if I turned down dinner with the best and most beautiful scarf picker I've ever met,"He said both teasing and serious and then looked down at his uniform. "But are you sure this is okay?," he compared his outfit to hers. "I think I have a better one in my bag. I don't have a tie or anything." He began to ramble about his attire until she stopped him and eventually told him where they would be going. He fidgeted with his outfit to make sure it was all well adjusted.

-----------

As Noyiah disappeared to get her things, Kaz hoped she wouldn't be mad at him but he rang the bell so the woman could return. "I'd like to pay for the dress and leggings, please.

"Oh delightful then, that'll be..." she gave him the price and he set out the jewels. He had the feeling Noyiah was not the biggest fan of him paying for things like this but he assumed if she really wanted to she could pay for dinner. But it had been a long time since Kaz had gone on...a date. He was excited to be able to take a lady out for a night on the town.

When she would return, Kaz would be waiting by the door with his arm out for her to take, "Ready when you are. I can get us there...if you don't mind heights,"

#15Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:39 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah shook her head “No, no its not you, I’m just not use to that kind of attention” she explained Through her hand. She had turned slightly away before she felt the Familiar feeling of Kaz’s arms wrapping around her, she felt the tension as she was pulled closer in the gentlest way possible. She felt the kiss on her bare shoulder. It calmed her down quickly, she managed to move her hand away from her face, it was likely one of her worst nervous ticks. Going for broke now she asked him to dinner rocking back and forth a bit.

She turned herself around to face him letting her hands rest on his shoulders, he answered her using her word previously “you’re so silly in the best way” she replies before bestowing a kiss on his cheek.  She would give him a look over, she didn’t see anything wrong with his outfit. “if you like your outfit wear it, if you don’t, we can get you something more Formal.” She says softly, before he explains her might have something else at home “ By all means if you want to wear the outfit at home we can head back to get it.” She says giving a slightly Snugger hug and heading off to get her belongings.

~~~~~
The Woman would show up after the bell sounded, she didn’t appear to be too far away, after ringing things through the total would be stated and she would add in “She’s a lucky girl” Maxine voiced, before handing back any change. “have fun you two” she would call out as Noyiah came out, Maxine disappears back into the back room
~~~~

Noyiah would glance at Kazimir and instantly Clued in as to what he had done.  She would give him a Raised Eyebrow keeping a Straight face for a moment before breaking into a smirk “ so silly “ she restated playfully  before making her way to link her arms around his.“ Thank you, it’s the nicest things anyone’s bought me, but had I known you were gunna get it I would have picked something less Expensive.”

She would keep her arm around his bicep as she looked towards him, he had just asked if she minded heights. And to her knowledge she didn’t have an issue with them, but there was a sense that this might be tested if she answered with no. “ I am not frightened by them, but id rather not have people looking up my dress” she would leave it at that, and if he provided a way for her to feel more comfortable about it then she would willingly go with him, if not they would walk.

#16Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:36 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Her kiss on his cheek reassured him that whatever cheesy nonsense he spouted off was okay. He hoped that she would get used to this kind of attention but then again he liked how she blushed and turned away to cover her face. Another quirk she had that made her endearing.

"Well, thanks," he responded as she looked him over. His eyes gazed off to the left as she did. "Then, I'll keep it the same. I don't want to slow us down," he smiled back as she hugged him closer. If he was dressed good enough for her then he was happy with it. Once she let him go he would check the cuffs of his shirt making sure he was as good to go as he could.

----------
The woman returned to take his money and gave some words of encouragement. Kaz scooped the change into his pocket, "Thank you. But I think I'm the real lucky one here." He ran his hand across the scarf Noyiah had just picked out for him and nodded at the woman, "We will. and you have a good day as well.

-----------

Kaz grinned as Noyiah's keen eye caught on to what he had done and shrugged back. As her arm linked with his he gave it a small tug bringing her just an inch closer. "It was my pleasure," he replied casually. "Plus if you had known you may not have gotten the one you really wanted," he cocked a brow with a bit of a cheeky lopsided grin. "And then I would have missed seeing you in it."

he had a look of excitement flash in his eyes as she said she wasn't frightened. it quickly turned to one of contemplation, bringing up the difficulty of the dress. "Oh yeah. That would be a problem...GOT IT."

He stepped with her outside and gave a whistle, "I was going to take you with me through the rooftops on the wind. But you're right. The dress makes that a bit impractical. But this..." he was talking as a shadow was cast over them from above and a winged beast descended. A griffon landing in front of them and ruffled its feathers and stretched its wings. Kaz pet its head and then would help Noyiah on if she wanted. She could sit sideways and thick feathers would more than shield them from those below.

"So, shall we and where are we going?,"
he asked and offered his hand to help her up if she wanted. If she did accept the griffon would look back once and then straight forward, lowering its body to make it easier and seemed accepting.

Once all was settled they would either walk or the griffon would push off the ground sending them above the roofs of Era. He would be okay if she wanted to seat in front or the back.

#17Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:59 am

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah nods in agreement, he wasn’t wrong, had she known he would pick up the tab for her cloths she would have gotten something from clearance., though she heard the compliment snuck into his statement she was in thought about what she would have gotten if she had knew he was going to pay for it, it likely was a black dress from that was on sale, but she was happy with her choice and seemingly so was Kaz.

He had asked if she was uncomfortable with heights, and her initial answer seemed to be the right answer, Kazimir seemed genuinely Thrilled for her to say yes, until she added her reasoning to it, thought it seemed to dampen the mood a bit, he was right on to the next solution.  The Whistle made Noyiah Cringe slightly, mostly because she hadn’t been expecting it.

The shadow casted down by the creature was ominous, she wasn’t sure what to expect, only that she hadn’t seen this coming, when she thought about how this evening was going to go. Suddenly the Griffon landed in the street in front of them.  This had been the second one she had seen this week. The Girl with the talking cat had one as well, it had helped her get the paperwork that had blown down the hill leading to the headquarters.   Thought she didn’t get as close to that one as she did this one.  

Noyiah’s eyes were wide, surprised she managed to ask, “What’s its name?” she managed to get out as she looked at the beast a bit uneasy.  It wasn’t that it was a scary beast, only that it was a larger animal than she was use to.  If Kaz was to offer her a hand on, she would go with the motion, moving to sit on the griffon side saddled.  She would slowly touch its back and sides as she brushed with her hands in the direction of the feathers.   Realizing seconds after that she had been asked where they were going after he helped her up she would reply with “Oh umm” She would delay as she moved her hands back across the side of the Griffon still very much intrigued “ Yeah dinner was going to be at  the Royal Orchid”  She started to wrangle her thoughts, focusing more towards the dinner side of the evening. “ I know they have some tables still, today is one of their least busy nights.” She mentioned her eyes occasionally looking up to Kaz from the Griffon.

Noyiah would have scooted back to allow for Kaz to get on the front, She Had no way of knowing any sort of Etiquette when it came to riding a Griffon, and when it looked back Noyiah Flinched before Bracing herself with Kazimir, her arms wrapping Snuggly Around his chest and locking with her fingers in a instant.

Suddenly the Griffon Pushed ff the ground Launching them into Flight.  It was indescribable how it felt, as they hurled into the sky, Noyiah’s Grip went from a snug grip to a Death like vice as she locked her Wrists and elbows and held on for dear life. Her eyes where wide as she did her best to stay on.  It was not something that came naturally to her and she had never ridden a horse or anything even remotely close to a griffon in her entire life.   Once they Stabilized and it was more of a soaring motion then a Launch motions. Noyiah would feel at ease enough to let her death grip loosen up

#18Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"Oh sorry," he slid in quickly as he noticed her cringe. He forgot to give her a warning. Something he'd have to account for later. Not used to having someone so close when he did things like that, but it was an adjustment he was more than happy to make.

There was a small pause as Noyiah asked the griffon's name,"...hmmm...I've never thought of one. I just call him griffon and whistle for him." He took his free hand and rubbed the back of his head, "he may like one," the griffon snorted at the comment as if it had been waiting for one.

As she brushed the beast she would notice that he was cleaner than Kaz was when they had first met. The griffon shook its feathers as she petted him, showing that he was welcoming of the new rider. As she kept rubbing its feathers, the griffon held its head high as if triumphant.

Kaz smiled as Noyiah already seemed comfortable with the no named griffon. "Oh, the Royal Orchid," he put a hand to his chin, "Even when I was here that was a well-known place. So that was you're plan all along," he said with a smirk.

"That sounds wonderful,I'm sure we can find a spot. I'm actually surprised you didn't sneakily make reservations."
he replied as he mounted the griffon in front of her.

Her arms came around him with her fingers locked. He waited a moment to enjoy her embrace before the griffon would take off. He put one hand atop both of hers as he knew the first launch would be a tricky thing to get used to.

She squeezed as the hurtled higher into the air. Her clinch was so tight Kaz tried to hide the sudden cough he let out. Once the griffon became stable at a sustained height. the grip relinquished and he took as quiet a deep breath as he could. "See...not..so bad."

The griffon soared over the town as the stars twinkled above them. Each flap of the griffon's wings sent them sailing farther. Kaz kept his hand on hers and let his arm rest gently on hers. There was a soft breeze now blowing across their faces as they moved easily in the air.

"This is the kind of travel I wanted to take you on. Hope it's not too jarring."
They flew until they were above the restaurant. Kaz remembered it from when he was here before but had never been.

Not wanting to make a scene he directed the Griffon to land in a nearby unpopulated street and would help her from the griffon so they could go to the Royal Orchid. "I'll let you lead the way...I'm not so used to places like this."

#19Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:56 am

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah had been too occupied with the sight of the griffon to even acknowledge the apology.

It seemed Odd to Noyiah that the Magic beast didn’t have a name, but maybe he was new or Kazimir had a belief that a name was earned.  Though she wouldn’t dispute this at this time she had noted that the griffon needed a name and braced for the take off.

Before they had taken off Kazimir had mentioned that he knew the Restaurant, which made it a good choice on Noyiah’s part, it was a Semi formal styled Grill, most of the food was cooked at your table by the chef manning the grill, but it was known for its floral  decorations that lined most of the restaurant.  He also added in a bit about how he was surprised she hadn’t made the reservations in secret.  Thought she couldn’t deny it wasn’t characteristic of her, she didn’t answer as she braced for the impending launch.

“Sorry” She Responded after her grip had lightened up a bit around him, she knew she had basically held on for dear life.  But to be fair it was her first time flying.  The Feeling of flying was amazing yet terrifying, she had no idea how Kazimir managed to control its flight, or how it might know where to go.  It was both impressing and startling. Then Kazimir said that he had wanted to take her flying.   It had been a nice experience though she was still weary of it, though it was quite exhilarating.  It was Something she hoped to get used to, but she didn’t have a way of making it happen without Kazimir.  She doubted that she would ever get entirely use to flying, though she was pretty confident she enjoyed it.

The Griffon Landed in one of the many streets behind the Restaurant, and afterwards Noyiah was helped off the griffon. She would immediately rub the griffon’s beak, “ Thankyou” she would Say leaning towards the Griffon and then Looking towards Kazimir she would declare “ that was quite amazing” Kaz mentioned that he wasn’t use to this area, but Noyiah was, she had been almost everywhere within the city, she certainly wasn’t a stranger to Era.

“ I saw the restaurant over there” she said pointing down a street she would offer out her hand for Kaz to take, getting ready to head towards the Royal Orchid  before she stopped and looked at the griffon” will he be okay here?” she asked in all Seriousness, as if they were leaving a carriage in the alley

After that was figured out Noyiah would lead them towards the Orchid, soft classical music played.  As they approached smells of Seared Meats and vegetables would fill the air. Noyiah would glance back to KAz every few steps before turning back to look where they had landed “ how long have you known the griffon?” She asked building into her next loaded question “ So . . .  why doesn’t he have a name?”

#20Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He smiled and peeked over his shoulder at her when her grip lessened. "Not a problem. It was an abrupt takeoff and can be a bit scary to be up so high. Hold on as tight as you want to," he offered and used his free hand to direct the griffon's path and his body with slight sways back and forth. She seemed to get more comfortable with it and he already had plans for them to go flying more in the future.

The griffon leaned into Noyiah's hand as she pet his beak. He let out a puff of air through his nose. He gave nudged his head against her shoulder as a gentle sign of appreciation.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said with a smile and then cocked a brow with a head tilt, "You can fly him next time. It's easy." Kaz took her hand as she offered it. He found it a delightful comfort in the fact that she had taken his hand and led him to different places all day. It was nice to be with someone he could just move along with as though it was effortless. "I'm all yours," he said ready to follow.

They stopped so she could look back, "Oh, yeah. He'll be fine. He likes to wait until we've stepped away and then he'll take off to hunt and keep his skills sharp," Kaz nodded back to the griffon that instinctively knew and got itself ready to take to the sky. It was something they had done many times before. The griffon would wait for them to get inside before leaving.

Kaz's eyes got wide as he heard the music. One of the few things that could steal his attention away from a task. A trait that got him into some trouble on a couple of missions. The closer they got the more floral designs wove around the sides of the building leading to the entrance. The archway was brimming with flowers and fauna of all manner and color.

The music captured his thoughts and he almost blanked on her question, "uh,oh. Hmm. I suppose its been...a few months now."He was a bit surprised, for some reason not thinking she'd ask more about the griffon.

"I was on a mission and his family got saved so he joined me. Well actually..."
he paused with a lopsided smile. "A lot of the time we have been together he was looking out for me while I was possessed by the spirit of my magic. And then afterward..." he looked up at the sky and put a finger to his lips. He tapped it against his lips a couple of times in deep thought. He glanced at Noyiah from the corner of his eye, "Really, I just can't think of one I think is good enough," he laughed.

After he answered her questions, they were within the front doorway. before them was a receptionist ready to speak to them. "we would like a table for two please."

The receptionist flipped through his book and looked back at them with a gleeful nod, "You're in luck. we have one available in five minutes monsieur and madame."

#21Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:27 am

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah felt better when she apologized for holding sol tightly, but Kazimir didn’t seem to mind, and understood how new she was to this.

After they had landed Noyiah has started to rub the Griffons beak, He’ seemed to Enjoy it, She would start to Retreat when it  lurched forwards to nuzzle her,  realizing it wasn’t attempting to harm her she would smile, feeling foolish and continue to pet him.   After she started to leave toward the restaurant with Kazimir, she would turn to wave by to the Griffon, and Kazimir Mentioned that she could fly him. “ We’ll have to see about that” she said casually, she wasn’t as unsure as when she first met he griffon but she still wasn’t sure of its attitude or anything that might set it off, after all it a magical Creature that wouldn’t have much issue taking down an average person.   Kaz’s ~I’m yours comment~ made her smile and she would continue towards the restaurant.

Noyiah’s head space had still been filled with questions about the Griffon, but she didn’t want to Ruin their Evening so she mentally scolded herself ~ One more question and then we can go back to our evening~  she thought  before asking two more questions, which Kaz didn’t seem to have any issue answering them, though he seemed a little surprise by her barrage of questions.

Noyiah had been a little lost in thought and didn’t notice how fast they approached the restaurant, she was still thinking about how it must have felt to loose all control of one’s Self and how hellish it must have felt, how the things you did without being on control still effected your life,  it was like having your identity stolen, or at least that was the only comparison that Noyiah could rationalize.
Her Trance was broken when she heard the receptionist spoke, Noyiah’s eyes would light back up a little more lifelike, rather than the dulled gaze of someone lost in thought. “Sorry I was just thinking. . , but what luck right?” she said  mostly to break the silence she had been maintaining.

They had 5 minutes to wait, thought Noyiah didn’t mind, she took a look around the outside of the Building, “Let’s take a walk through their Garden” she suggested leaning back towards the direction of the garden.  Noyiah Reached into her satchel and pulled the rose that she been given out, pinching the Thorns off with her finger nails she would strategically place the rose behind her ear, letting it create a small divide in her hair. “thank you again for the flower, and well everything. . .  “She would pause for a second “ Do you ever feel like things fell into place almost too easily?” she asked mostly to see if she was overthinking their situation.

After roughly 5 minutes they would be found by the Same Receptionist that had given them the table.  He would lead them inside. The interior of the Restaurant was Beautifully laid out, dozens of small Cozy booths that backed to a view of the grills that their chefs worked at.  Most of the place was filled up, mostly couples on a date, some with groups of friends but, they would be situated in a booth surrounded by other couples in their own booths. Noyiah nodded to the host that would deliver them to their table.

Noyiah would slide into the Left side of the booth and get settled placing her bag beside her facing the window where they would cook the food in front of them and serve them directly. She felt out of place a bit, having never been to a place like this before, it was definitely more expensive then she was used to. And she didn’t often go anywhere that wasn’t the coffee house.

#22Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:05 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He grinned when she mentioned her hesitation about flying. It was something to get used to but he thought she may have fun with it. especially once she learned how to. He was already plotting in his mind about it.

As they got closer to the restaurant she became silent. He wondered if it was because of what he had said. It wasn't the most upbeat answer and he didn't want to put any damper on their evening.

"not a problem," he responded with a soft smile. He had no way of really knowing what was going through her mind but he was at least glad that whatever it was had shaken off.

"That sounds delightful," he answered and followed beside her into the garden. It was full of vibrant colors of oranges, blues, reds and yellows. All serving to create a relaxing atmosphere. The walkway had lights on the floor level across short wooden bridges so they didn't walk on the grass.

He ran his hand across some of the flowers in the place. As always, it was calm to be in her presence. he moved thoughts of what he had to do in the future to the back of his mind. The mission he had yet to accomplish.

When she put the rose back in her hair, he let his hand drift away from the flowers he was touching to look at her.

"It's my pleasure. And Thank you," he said those two words with a light emphasis. He thanked her not only for the time they spent together but for being something calming in his otherwise chaotic life.

Her question made him smile and look up at the sky. "The wind blows in a lot of directions. It blows soft, fast, slow, and harsh. No one questions the wind," he looked back at her, "They just feel its presence."

"Things did fall together pretty easily. But I'm glad they did...I'm not worried. I'm a pretty simple person. I enjoy what we have and time with you. So I'll keep on. That is if you'll let me," he ended with a grin. "What do you think?" he asked but before she could answer the receptionist returned to call for them.

It was up to her if she wanted to use this moment to take time and ponder an answer, let it go, or bring it back during dinner.

They entered the restaurant and it was fancier than any place he had been to before. He looked at all the couples on their dates and then back at Noyiah.

They took their seats and Kaz slid into the right side of the booth, facing Noyiah and next to the window. He ran his hand across the ledge of the window before the cook showed up. "This is definitely different than what I'm used to. Good suggestion."

All at once he began to think about what was happening. She brought him to a fancy restaurant and had asked him that question in the garden. he wasn't worried about anything or scared. Just a fleeting curiosity as to what was running through her mind.

The waiter approached and laid the menus out for them, "What would you like to drink? And I'll give you some time to look over the menu."

After the man took their orders Kaz opened the menu with his two fingers at the corner. Giving it a quick glance he brought his attention back to Noyiah, "Do you have a suggestion? I don't really know," he replied with a quiet chuckle.

#23Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah would look about the Garden, it was quite a wonderous site, how they kept this garden growing even as winter started to flourish. She asked her question once they were off on their own again, it wasn’t that she was unhappy, but it seemed almost too easy, it was just enough to leave her with doubt and insecurities.  But his answer was reassuring, and even if they didn’t stay together forever, he seemed happy with the time they shared now regardless.  This was enough to comfort Noyiah, and she quickly found herself nodding in agreement. When a question was turned back towards her she would Nod and smirk softly, “ I wouldn’t have it any other way” she said regripping his hand pulling his fingers to interlock hers a little tighter, before turning her attention to the Receptionist that had made an announcement of their table being ready.
“thank you, I had always wanted to come here but it seemed more of a couples thing” she said after Kaz said she had picked a good restaurant.  Readjusting her dress and smoothing it out with her palms of her hands, she fidgeted with her black bow trying to get it to sit Perfectly Straight, but it seemed to tilt to one side or another. Eventually she would give up and look at the chef who had just showed up to work their grill.

After they had ordered, Noyiah opted to start with waters, but planed on eventually getting a glass of wine to go with dinner. “ I have not gotten to try anything myself but I have heard good things about the Salmon and the Sesame Chicken.” She answered to the best of her ability before flipping her menu open as well to look through the options.

~~~~~
The Chef was ready to take their orders whenever, it seemed like the man worked a few different tables all which had a window into the grill’s location.  The man was rather large build wise, white Chef Jacket and Checkered black and white pants not to different of a pattern than Kaz’s New Scarf.  He moved around with Precision and Grace, flipping cuts of meat with a pair of chopsticks, and turning over shrimp skewers.
The waiter returned swiftly with a Round of water for them both, Amongst the ice in the glass rested a Cranberry, mostly to give the glass of water a hint of color.
~~~~~

Noyiah looked up from the menu and then to the waiter where she nodded and watched him walk away.  She would look back up towards Kazimir, she was in better spirits then before, and was had a resting smile still on her face. Noyiah placed the menu down and then asked, “would you like a glass of Red wine?”  she asked mostly because she had noticed that two glasses were almost the price of a bottle, and she planned on getting the bottle if he wanted to share.  She gauged his attitude for a moment, she had some things she still wanted to talk about but she wanted to wait for the right moment.

#24Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
He smiled at her comment and tugged her shoulder to shoulder with him as her grip tightened on his hand. The uncertainty she had appeared to subside al least for the time being. But It was probably a more serious talk she wanted to have at some point.

Before Kaz could say anything more, they were called to the inside. "The pleasure is all mine. I would have never come to a place like this on my own," he said as he looked around at how regal the setting was. But he didn't feel out of place with her, especially with the outfit she picked out.

The music stole his attention for a moment while she adjusted the black bow on her dress. it was probably something that looked nice but was tricky to deal with. "It looks perfect," he spoke softly and turned to face the waiter.

"hmmm," he placed a hand on his chin in contemplation. "Then I'll have the chicken,."he said and then got out of his seat. He took his jacket off and placed it on the seat next him. His hand rose to briefly fan his face. "It was getting a bit too warm for that," he unraveled the scarf and set it snuggly on the center of his folded jacket.

The chef was a master of his craft. Kaz had to admire the man's skill with cutlery. "I can see why people enjoy this place."

--------------
The chef set the glasses of water down and Kaz eyed the cranberry floating in the water, decoratively. He plucked it out and popped it in his mouth. A few chews later it was gone. "Oh. Yeah, wine would be nice." It was one of the other things he had to think back on when the last time was that he had any. He held himself back from mentioning that one, feeling that he already revealed to her a lot of things that he hadn't done in some time. He had been so focused on his tasks that he forgot about other simple things from time to time.

----------------

The chef eventually returned once the two were ready to order. "I'll have the Chicken," he said and then looked to Noyiah and waited for her to order. The Chef happily jotted down their orders and said it would only be a moment and lit the grill up. The flames licked the food he sauteed. The chef brought over all the ingredients for their meals, sharpened his knife and began his craft.

Kaz turned his attention back to Noyiah. He had a smile on his face just seeing her there. He was a bit out of his element. Being on a date...a real date was something different. But it was comfortable with her. he just hoped he didn't say anything to bring the mood to something somber like he had in the alley, but now was a perfect time to get to know her better.

"So how do you feel about the knig..." he started to make idle chit chat and looked down at the table and shook his head with a small chuckle. It felt silly to bring up such a mundane topic when they were at such a nice place. And there was something lingering in the air between them. Words that were yet to be spoken.

"This past week has been really great. Being with you has just felt...well I guess its felt natural, is the best way I can put it,"
he spoke looking into her blue eyes. "I suppose that answers your question a little better. It's been fast, but it hasn't been scary for me."

#25Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] Empty Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah nodded as Kaz said the bow looked perfect, giving up her quest for perfection she smirked. She really did fuss about such trivial things too often, but it never seemed to matter to Kaz, he was happy to accept her always for who she was or liked her for her.

He took her suggestion and decided to get the chicken, her eyes wandered over him as he shed his jacket and the scarf. She certainly showed interest, he was handsome and rugged, but seemed well honed. It was not him in a towel, but she still blushed slightly before retreating to look at the menu her bangs falling in front of her face to hide her blushing.

After the chef had showed up Kazimir seemed interested in the chefs cooking, there was an art to it that was alluring for sure.  And it was good enough that Kazimir seemed impressed.  This gave Noyiah plenty of time to sort out her meal and regain her fair complexion.

When the waters were placed down, she would take a sip from her glass and then place it back down on her right side.  She looked up to watch him fish the cranberry out of the glass and eat it. Noyiah smiled wide, it was things like this she enjoyed about being around Kazimir, he seemed so carefree, he was himself and gave all he had to offer. He didn’t pretend to be someone he wasn’t, and he was very modest when it came to his magical aptitude.  She asked about the wine and he agreed that it would be nice.  Noyiah would nod and continue to smile.  Placing her menu down and sliding it to the side to signify that she was ready.

The chef didn’t delay and took the orders, Kazimir got the sesame chicken and then looked to Noyiah which was enough to stir the blood in her cheeks, she smiled wider before she turned her attention to the chef who was likely use to this sort of thing. “would I be able to get the ahi tuna please, lightly grilled if possible, and a bottle of red wine, which ever you think is best suited our meals” she ordered and nodded towards the chef as a sign of respect.

Kazimir looked back at her, and she smiled and rested her hand across the table for him to take, making sure not to knock anything over. He started to ask about work, and Noyiah would have happily talked about it with him, but he quickly corrected himself with a laugh, it was enough to bring a smirk to Noyiah’s lips.  Meanwhile if he had taken her hand, she would slowly rub the back of his hand.  

Each word he spoke after made her heart rise and sink, she felt nervous, she expected each work to end with ~but we can’t keep this up~ but it never came, he spoke of how nice the transition had been and how it had been fast, but it was comfortable.  It brought relief to her, but as he had watched her eyes while he talked, he would catch glimpses of panic, before she blinked and smile, letting herself blush.   A vulnerability she was happy to share with him. She felt her heart beat quicken as she stopped massaging the back of his hand for a moment as she took the time to think.  This was clearly the time to ask, she opened her mouth but the words didn’t quite find their way out on the first attempt.

Shifting in her seat to sit of straight, Noyiah looked at his purplish eyes and took a deep breath before saying “i’m glad i feel the same way” she managed to say looking back at her water for a moment.  She decided not to take the drink, she instead decided it was time.  “ I know its been fast, but perhaps you are willing to make one more leap? “she paused thinking of her use of words, it was awful, and she felt about as awkward as she had ever been. “ I mean we both work at the rune knights, and my apartment is nice,  but its like a good 20 minute walk and  I think we could find a nicer place together closer to work, what do you think?” She asked dropping a bomb of a question and hoped that it would be as easy as the other aspects of their relationship. Noyiah seemed nervous about the question but started to articulate what she meant better as it went on, until she was back to her usual sly self.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum