Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aftermath [Manzo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:27 am

Lee Nakamura
It was a long journey back from Joya. LeeAnn was glad to finally be home. She grew homesick while in Joya, but discovered a lot more about herself. She saw her homeland. Where she was from. She came back with more questions than answers. Subjects her adopted family could never answer. Questions about where she came from, what her real family was like. The more she thought about it, the lonelier she felt. Being stuck in the Nakamura family felt trapping, being left with her family's mess and no one to help her in any regard was not something she signed up for. LeeAnn was itching to do something different with her life. The trip to Joya for the mission made her more restless.

Seeing how much the people in that country were suffering because of the Holy Knights made her blood boil. It was starting to get to her. The stresses of family responsiblities, seeing others suffer, the grief of her family member's death, and not to mention, PTSD episodes where starting to occur again. LeeAnn lied in the grass against her griffen and with Salem. She was peacefully, lying under a shady tree thinking. A depressed sigh came from her, causing Salem to lift his head. The cat had been wondering what was wrong with her. She had either been lying around moping or panicking about something. His yellow eyes narrowed at her. "What's on your mind, kid? You've been...weirder than normal" he asked.

LeeAnn sat up and stared at the cat. Zalor's head perked up and looked at LeeAnn. He knew something was going on and comforted his owner with nuzzling her cheek. She smiled a little and brought her attention back to Salem. "Ever since we got back from Joya, I can't but feel horrible. Seeing all those people suffer cause of what the Holy Knights did and feeling trapped by my family. A lot is going on, Salem" she replied. The one thing she did not know was the cat read her diary when she wasn't looking. He knew how she felt, but wanted to hear it from her. She didn't write everything in her diary, but some important details, especially about a certain white hair boy.

"I see. Perhaps your knight and shining armor could save the day" he teased. Instantly, the mood of the atmosphere changed. The kitsune grew red in the face with a angry expression. "What exactly do you mean?" she hissed. Salem grew a grin and started to sing "Manzo and LeeAnn" in a chanting, joyful melody."I am going to fucking kill you, you stupid puffball! You know i dont like him" she said, with a blushed face. Salem was poking the bear and knew that all too well. "Well, my sources say other wise" he smirked. The cat looked at Zalor, who shook his head. Salem denied with the was the griffen then it occured to her. Her fox ears folded backwards in pure anger. You..read my DIARY!? What the hell! Thats private stuff, information I wish not one to see or hear about! You have NO business going through that" she hissed. Clearly, she was very embarressed and frustrated. If she did anything to Salem, Manzo would definately have her skin. The kitsune huffed and marched to the stables leaving behind scorched footprints.

Tail 8: 75/100

Aftermath [Manzo] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Manzo 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:18 pm

Manzo

It had been sometime since he had seen the kitsune, well several months actually. But he felt as though the time apart was for the best for them both to be completely honest. He was more of a drifter than she, she needed stability while he craved adventure. Though he did find himself in Era once more, sleeping in the hay of her families stables. He felt it necissary not to make himself known to her at this time. Though if she knew as to how long he had been there, she would be surely cross with him for some time.

Though because of the fact he was sleeping in the hay of the family stables he was able to mask his scent better than anyone should could ever come across, and that was something he used to his advantage in his situation. Though to say it didn't hurt him to be apart from her was an understatement he couldn't allow himself to be tied down as of yet.

Aftermath [Manzo] LGnxHvk
#3Lee Nakamura 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:10 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn felt violated with Salem going through her private information without her knowing. The time she and Manzo were apart were hard for her to handle at first, but she got used to being alone. It was slowly getting her accustomed to the feeling. A small huff came from her as she sat on a pile of hay. "How dare that cat go through my information. That stupid...cat. Well...he's all I got, unfortunately" she whispered.

She felt depressed. The more time she had to herself, the more time she had to reflect. Her mind always wandered to him. It was a classic case of heartache, according to Salem. She made herself comfortable and drifted off on the lumpy pile of hay. It was quite warmer than she could remember hay being. Though, she dismissed it. [color=#00ff99]"Wonder where he is right now?"[/color] thinking to herself.

Leeann felt more alone than ever in her life. She had no family to go to, after leaving the Nakamura family as head, and Manzo away to gods no where, she just had no idea what to do. She shifted into her wolf form and drifted asleep.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Manzo 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:16 pm

Manzo

In this moment he found his own slumber disturbed by pressure upon his body. This was something that caught him off guard. He quickly commando crawled out of the hay in order to escape being suffocated. Of course he would continue to crawl away, and out of the stables. Of course he had never done so in broad day light before. He would usually leave as soon as night descended. To cover his escape you see, not wanting to be noticed by anyone who would relay information to Ann. He was not ready to be known yet, and did a lot to cover his own tracks at this point.

As he crawled out of the stable he saw the griffin and cat of the Kitsune he was hoping to avoid. Which could only mean that he had been disturbed by Ann herself. Quite the predicament indeed.

#5Lee Nakamura 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:25 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn was too daze and tired to notice Manzo leaving. The kitsune was turned away from the door, giving Manzo to be in the clear. Zalor heard rustling adn walked over to the entrance of the stable. Salem watched from above in a tree branch

Zalor squawked loudly. "Well, well well...looks like our local prince charming has showed up afterall. Why you hiding twinkle toes?" Salem smirked as he leaped down from the tree branch. The squawking woke LeeAnn up then fell back asleep. "Could of sworn I heard something?" LeeAnn murmured then drifted back asleep.

Salem sat in front of Manzo.

Character Sheet
#6Manzo 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:09 pm

Manzo

This was truly a precarious predicament to be in. While he didn't want avoid Ann, considering all that they had went through he was not completely sure that now was such a good time for them to see one another. What had happened in Joya was hard for them both, he was sure of that. But seeing his kinsman slain like that for reasons he could not completely understand was something he felt that he couldn't relate to anyone about. It did pain him to admit that but what was he to do about it at this point.

It was not that he did not trust her with his emotions and feelings. It was deeper than that at this point. It was that he trusted no one with his trauma. Even if it was shared trauma. They say that something like that would bring to people closer together, though at this point he was having a bit of trouble believing that. He situated himself against the barn door of the stable, and pulled a cigarette from his pocket, placing it against his lips. He quickly snapped his fingers causing the end to spark. He took a quick drag from his lit cigarette before letting out a sigh.

#7Lee Nakamura 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Lee Nakamura
Lately, LeeAnn had been having nightmares seeing all those people slayed. Of course, she had seen a lot in her time, but never before like this. It made her feel guilty that she couldn't do anything besides just watch. She felt helpless. The worst feeling in the world. After all the abuse and terror she had been through, she had enough from this world. The only few people she could consul in were Manzo and her companions. The kitsune was beyond done with all of this drama.

Salem sat in front of Manzo, who hushed him quietly. The cat looked back at LeeAnn then back at Manzo. After a while, LeeAnn smelled the familar cigarette smoke that she knew too well. "Cheap branded cigarettes, really?"

She lifted her head looking directly at Manzo. Her as had strands of hay in it, but other than that she looked fine. After a stretch, she calmly walked over to him. Where in the hell have you been?"

Character Sheet
#8Manzo 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:12 pm

Manzo

What he wished for had not come to pass, she had indeed awoken much to his dismay. Well there was no helping it now, though he didn't really know how to answer the question of where he had been without making her upset. Because the truth of the matter was the he had indeed been in town since they had gotten back from Joya. He just chose to not make his presence known to her or anyone else he had made contact with within the city. Was that selfish? If it was then yes, he was simply being selfish in this whole ordeal.

"Well I won't lie and spare your feelings. I've been here the whole time. I've been sleeping in the barn and spending my days at the bars drinking myself to sleep every night. Staring at my revolver wondering if it would be better to just simply end it all." He said as he took another drag from his cigarette. He had never shown this side of himself to anyone. So as to how she would respond he was not sure. It was sad really, sad and pathetic if one were to look at in a reasonable way.

#9Lee Nakamura 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:27 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn listened to his response. She had a look of shock. There were no words for her to explain her response. What could she say? Her whole life had been an entire lie to her. She felt her adopted family had lied about her real origins. They could of at least told her as a child that she was adopted. That would of made things better. The only real thing she knew was Manzo was someone she really cared for. Everything felt real. She appreicated how honest he was knowing he she valued honesty.

"Why didn't you come to me for help or to vent? Manzo...I..." she was a loss for words. She gotten up staring at him in the eyes and just embraced him. "Please, dont. Don't go. You're the only real thing I ever had in my life that wasn't a lie. If I loose you, I have nothing else. I don't know who I am. Where I belong or if my life would change anything" she revealed. She had a lot of time to reflect on her life and things were now confusing and clear at the same time. Her head felt conflicted, recently. She wasn't mad at him. She wasn't frustrated. She was relieved he was at least alive.

Character Sheet
#10Manzo 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Manzo

It's not as simple as just asking for help. Or venting. The night terrors wake me up if I don't drink far more than I should. It's hard for me to even be around people without thinking about what I saw. It bleeding into my reality." He said as he blankly stared off into the blue sky above him. What truly bothered him the most, was that the nobles of this country allowed such a thing to happen, even worse did nothing about it until it was too late. How much innocent life was lost in this whole ordeal. How little sleep was being lost by those who got to play hero.

"What truly makes me want to end it all, is the children. The children who didn't do anything to deserve it. Now more so the children who survived. This is their reality now, such dangerous beings should have been stopped long before it ever got to this point. But nothing was done, no real measures were taken to curtail such a rebellion." He said as he stood up and upholstered his revolver. He held it in his hands gingerly. What purpose did this weapon serve if it wasn't able to save souls before they were lost. What was the point of having such strong magic if he could not save anyone.

#11Lee Nakamura 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:00 pm

Lee Nakamura
Her ears fold down with a shared feeling he was explaining. LeeAnn's adopted parents tried to provide her a sheltered and safe childhood. She had seen many things, but nothing as drastic as what she and Manzo had seen in their home country. It really bothered her. Nightmares and cold sweats caused her nights without sleep. Totally honest, since then she found no point to really do anything any more. Just sitting down and doing nothing with her life. She closed her eyes a tthe sight of the gun. They both knew all of this was too deep to explain. "Don't think it's just you. It bothered me that innocent people slain for what? A selfish purpose. Children living in fear like we did. What kind of life is that" she whispered.

She could understand what those kids were going through. It wasn't fair for those children to suffer. A damaged generation. "I still cant shake off the bone chilled feeling. I've seen a lot in my days, but never this. Manzo, you know we're too much alike to ignore. Think about it. You and I have had trouble past. Bothered by the fact we feel helpless and alone" she spoke, trying to not cry.

Character Sheet
#12Manzo 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:15 pm

Manzo

"I'm leaving Era. I've got to work this out for myself." He said as he re holstered his gun. He did feel a little guilty for wanting to go, but it was long time that he be on his way. He would not find his way here, nor would she, and the closer they became it would be harder to heal, even with the shared trauma they did indeed share. Sometimes one just had to heal alone, and that's what he would set about doing at this point. For now saying goodbye was truly the only thing he thought he could do.

He walked over to Ann and kissed her forehead before taking his leave. It would be cruel to not say a proper goodbye at least in his mind it was a proper goodbye. He looked to the sky and whistled, signalling for his wyvern to come and pick him up. Upon Ghost landing he would hop upon his back and set out.

After taking to the skies he would lay down on ghosts back and take in the scenery while finding himself deep in thought, what was he looking for, perhaps it was nothing, or perhaps it was his great perhaps.

[EXIT]

#13Lee Nakamura 

Aftermath [Manzo] Empty Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:26 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn thought it would of been best for him to clear his head. Both of them needed to sort things out before things gotten worse. Before she could say anything, he kissed her on the forehead. It made her smile a little with rosy cheeks. He called upon his wyvern who came at his beck and called.

Salem watched her prince charming climb his mount. Shortly after he left, he stared at LeeAnn who was had a lot of mixed emotions going through her head. The companion rubbed his head on her leg trying to make her feel better. It was not normally like him to be so worried. Though, he had grown fond of the redhead over the course of time.

"Come on kid, nothing says like feeding your cat some fresh tuna fish flay" spoke Salem. He licked his lips causing LeeAnn to grin a little. She agreed leaving Zalor to sleep in the barn. They went inside to feed him. As she started to cook, she thought about what he had said. It echoed in her head. She was really worried about him, but knew he would pull through in time like she would. FOr now...all she could smell was fish.

Exit

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum