Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A message from the future

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

A message from the future Empty Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:53 am

Hey guys, Zane here. But it's not the usual Zane: you see, i'm actually the Zane from 2029, ten years from now. I've come to tell you a bit about FTRP's future. It was pretty easy to get into my account: my password is still xpussyslayer69. I guess some things never change, huh?

The forum is currently being run by Jyu's son, Jyu Jr. He's made some pretty big changes that members have been waiting for for a long time, like moving the D-rank quest wordcount from 1000 to 900. Pretty ballsy move. S-rank spell range also went from 25 meters to 30 meters, pretty game changing for the meta

Season 6 is coming out soon, but a lot of people think it'll be a return to form. Season 5 was pretty weird. The big story event was us all going to a summer pool party and rolling dice to see who could beat the final boss in a chugging contest (luxin won btw)

A lot of the members are same as usual you know. Though some of them have changed a bit. Caius is like 50 now (source pending) but he still streams  on twitch. he stopped doing fortnite and tekken tho, he only ever does FTRP D-rank to Z-rank speedruns nowadays. He's getting pretty close to WR, but he usually messes up on the part where he rolls the dice game and doesn't get enough points as a reward to afford an exp potion (a major part of the running strats)

After a while we actually discovered a pretty good way to farm points though. Basically a bunch of the tech-savvy members were able to build a bot that actually does social RP posts for you. Now you can RP without actually RPing - it's pretty damn amazing

it's pretty crazy when i look at the scoop system right now too. atm we have a system called double-scooping, where if you scoop and then scoop the new character you can get a little bit extra more on your next scoop (like 52% stats and exp rather than 50%). You can chain these up for a big number, so some people have actually been racking up some pretty big scoop combos. i think the highest one right now is Vali, who's like on his 12th consecutive scoop

but look guys, i really gotta get back in my time machine for now. i think my RP post generating bot might need their drivers updated, and i'm also a little late for the brand new event. good luck guys. the future is pretty wild.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum