Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Busted and Blue [Manzo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Juni Anastos 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Juni Anastos

Ylva

Poor Unfortunate Soul

You can only hide for so long before I catch you. Let's make this easy for us both and you just come to me..It'll hurt less that way I promise.

Her breathing nearly stopped as her heart slowed, the sound of it's beating filling her ears. The pouring of the rain masked her tears, dread settling into her bones, and fear wracking havoc on her mind.  All these things coupled with how tired she was made her nearly useless in fighting off the man who had chased her from the docks and cornered her into this maze of a city. She didn't know the man, hell she didn't know anyone since arriving to this place under circumstance she didn't fully understand herself. The last comforting thought she had was being home the day before, surrounded by her family, being happy and content with her life. Now here she was, running from some mad man who was trying to take her to some other unknown place to do gods know what with her.

I can smell you... You're afraid aren't you? There's really no need to be. I can give you a nice place to sleep, warm food, I know you need that.

She in fact did not need that, at least not from him. Her whole world had already been flipped upside down and already she was in trouble. Frantically she tried to think of something, she couldn't keep running, not in the condition she was in. During her attempt at trying to run from this man she twisted her ankle and scraped herself up pretty bad. She didn't know how far or how long she had been running before it happened, but now that it had she could only could only hide. She was too weak to use her magic to help her and she was sure that even if she had been able to use it, it would be no use against whatever that man was using. She prayed that the rain was loud enough to mask any sounds she was making as she cowered in a corner behind some trash. Currently she was cornered but by the sounds of it she might as well be trapped.

Look at you.. I gave you a chance to come to me.. And here you are, like a ripe fruit that's fallen from the tree and bruised itself.. No one will want you like this

His last words trailed off into a growl as a pain shot through the top of her head, her body being yanked up from ground by her messy blue hair. Let me go! That hurts! It hurts! Her voice filled the area, pained and shrill. It was a last ditch effort to get someone's attention, anyone would be better than this, even if it were a distraction. She tried for another scream but she found that it was increasingly hard to breath as his hand gripped her neck. Her fading gaze caught the fire in his eyes as she struggled to find the strength to breath against his grip.

Imagine how much easier this could have went if you just came to me...

Word Count: 0527/0000

#2Manzo 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Manzo

WORDS:596   | TAG: @Ylva  

The ashes from his blunt began to to mount upon each other, meaning it was time to ash it before the cherry died. What a lazy day on the streets of Astera. The man had wondered what he would do on a day such as thing, besides spend it getting drunk and elevated. He was on vacation after all so what did it matter to anyone. It certainly didn't matter to him, he was his own man. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a romance novel he had been thumbing through. While he should probably be working on his own book, he was more interested in getting lost in someone else's world at the moment.

As he thumbed through the pages of the book, being a prolific speed reader he could hear what sounded like a domestic disturbance. Curse his slayer enhanced hearing. He wanted to just ignore it but that went against every fiber of his being. His moral code was often times a real pain in the ass to deal with. Though it is what made him who he was, and it allowed him to look in the mirror and not hate what he saw. He picked himself up from his chair and ran his fingers through his hair. Slicking it back slightly.

As he turned the corner the sight he stumbled upon was one he could not believe was happening in broad daylight. What was it with finding himself in spots like this. Though that would have to be a thought for another day. Right now he had to stop a potential rape, not how he wanted to spend his saturday, but as a high ranking member of Blue Pegasus he couldn't stand by and do nothing. Even if it was a total drag. He popped his neck, letting off a quite audible sound, startling the rapist, their gazes met.

The man began to shake in fear. "Shit, white hair, red eyes, and that fucking tattoo. You're Manzo from Blue Pegasus aren't you!?" This made Manzo chuckle, so far from Hargeon and his reputation still proceeded him. Then again it didn't surprise him, hard to miss a guy who called down strikes black lightning from the heavens. Manzo removed the blunt from his mouth, putting it out with his index finger and thumb, placing it behind his ear, blowing a large cloud of smoke from his nostrils. "Well well, seems the trash needs to be taken out." He said as his earrings began to pulse with magic energy.

The would be rapist released his grip and tried to make a run for it. Though it was too late for that, he had already set him in his sights and once that happened it was over. Manzo snapped his fingers, disappearing from sight and re-emerging in front of him, striking him down with a savage strike to the head, sending him flying into the brick wall. The wall cracking behind him from the sheer force of his punch. Knocking him out cold and doing potentially fatal damage to his skeletal anatomy.

He made his way over to the woman who had almost been assaulted as well as violated by that piece of living trash. He knelt down on one knee and looked her over, seemed she had some minor injuries that needed to be nursed as soon as possible. "Hey you still with me?" He asked in his native tongue, seeing as how many joyans he had encountered here it was safe to assume there would be more.

Power Is Beauty At Its Purest

"Begone, with the thunder clap"
- Manzo Mattori

credit to nat of adoxography.

Busted and Blue [Manzo] LGnxHvk
#3Juni Anastos 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Juni Anastos

Ylva

Poor Unfortunate Soul

She was certain she wouldn't die today, but she was certain that she wouldn't see another day living freely. Her mind began to shut down, the lack of oxygen getting to her brain practically told her body it was time to give up. She wasn't a fighter, or at least not a particularity strong one.  Giving in was easy when you've convinced yourself that there was no other way out. With whatever will she had left she struggled through a prayer to each of the gods, the world darkening around her.  In what felt like forever the world went dark and any fight that was in her went out.

She never heard the fear in her assailants voice, she didn't feel as her body hit the ground when he let go of her,  and she didn't see the quick work made by one man unto the one who was responsible for nearly choking her unconscious.  It was luck or maybe her yell did reach the ears of someone, but whatever it was it saved her from her worst fears regarding that man.  Almost as soon as she went out the air was allowed to flow back in her. She could breath again, and slowly but surely her brain was getting the oxygen it needed.

Hey you still with me?

Taking in deep breaths she could feel her eyes flutter open, her sapphire gaze meeting with a pair of ruby ones. She hardly understood what he said, but she could recognize the language. Hurt. Please help me. Her voice came out soft as she mimicked the langue she learned only enough of, over the rain it might have been hard to hear her but she pointed towards her leg hoping it was enough to get the message across. She wanted to thank the man but those words escaped her, she just couldn't remember what they were at the moment.  

Fear was still very much set in her as her eyes darted from the man currently in front of her. She was looking for the man who was responsible for placing her in this position. It was only after she spotted his body a few paces away that she felt her own body relax. From what it looked like, she owed this man her life, with his snow white hair and ruby colored eyes. She was too weak to offer a friendly smile, she was too weak for anything really, it was taking all her energy to even stay awake. She didn't know this man and a ping of fear settled in her. Yes he did save her but was she saved from the jaws of a hyena only to go into the jaw of a lion?

Word Count: 0454/0000

#4Manzo 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Manzo

WORDS:230   | TAG: @Ylva  

She had minor scrapes and bruises from her assault, though the emotional damage was what he was really concerned about. She seemed fairly new to this country. She didn't even speak fluent fioren. But she did speak decent Joyan so that would probably be best to try to communicate with her in. He placed his hands on her temples and sent electric pulses to her brain to reset her heart and her brain, a way of calming her down so that he could move her from this spot.

As he removed his hands from her temples he placed on hand on her knee which was fairly scrapped up. He used his god slayer aura to help cauterize the wound. Not heal it, just close it up because he didn't have any real healing capabilities at least none he was aware of to be honest. It had been so long since he had used his magic he had almost completely forgotten what he was truly capable of.

He picked her up off the ground, carrying her bridal style. "My name is Mattori Manzo. I am a Blue Pegasus Mage. I mean you no harm, I am going to take you somewhere safe." He spoke in his mother tongue, hopefully she would be able to make out what he was saying. If not this was going to get a little awkward.

- Manzo Mattori

#5Juni Anastos 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Juni Anastos

Ylva

Poor Unfortunate Soul

Flinching as she felt his hands move from her temple to her legs, she didn't know exactly what he was doing but she felt that is was helpful in some sort of way. At some point the rain slowed to a light drizzle, she was thankful for that because being soaking wet and in pain was the worst. She didn't expect him to pick her up but he did which caused her to make herself smaller than she already was in his arms. Avoiding his gaze she picked up on a few key phrases as he spoke to her. She now know his name, she didn't know what this Blue Pegasus was but she knew she was safe, or at least she was willing to take his word for it.

Being held caused her to relax herself even more, resting her head against his chest. Manzo's warm body was doing more wonders on her than he would ever know. My name is Ylva. I'm sorry, thank you for helping me... Not my first language, only know a little... Her gaze moved up towards his face as she spoke. Taking in the features of the man she was thankful still that he came to her rescue. Where are we going? She was curious to where safe was, she hopped it had food as her stomach made a noise that was a clear indication of how hungry she was.

Word Count: 0237/0000

#6Manzo 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Manzo

WORDS:199   | TAG: @Ylva  

Where were they going, that would be a hard question to answer truthfully. Well not hard to answer but it might be hard for her to accept it is all. How does one explain that a total stranger is taking them to their place of living, considering she was just sexually assaulted. It might not be the best look in the world to tell her she was being taken to his apartment without potentially triggering her into an episode. Though he was not a fan of lying, so the truth it was going to have to be.

He quickly jumped into the air, traversing from building to building while holding her tightly so as to not lose her. Well now was as good a time as any to break it to her. Hopefully she would understand, if she didn't there was nothing like another good shock to the brain to get her to see things in a reasonable way.

"Well, I'm taking you back to my apartment, it will give you a safe place to recoup and I'll be able to feed you. You look like you haven't eaten in days." He said with a tone of worry.

- Manzo Mattori

#7Juni Anastos 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Juni Anastos

Ylva

Poor Unfortunate Soul

Her heart beat began to pick up as the two jumped from building to building. It caused her to place her face closer near his chest so she wouldn't have to see the sky above them pass quickly by. She didn't know where she was going yet, she didn't understand the last word he said. She assumed wherever it was it was safe and that she would be getting food from what he explained. She would have been lying to herself if she said she was feeling one hundred percent safe with Manzo, but he hadn't cause her any physical harm yet so she allowed herself to be taken to wherever it is they were going.

As the two continued onward her mind wandered to what Manzo said when he introduced himself. It was something about a Blue Pegasus mage. She knew what mages were but she didn't know what a Blue Pegasus mage was. She figured it was most likely a group or maybe a church? She couldn't tell from the lack of context. Blue Pegasus? What is that? She didn't want there to be silence between the two, she didn't care for it now. She rather keep him talking, to at least learn what she could of her savior.
Word Count: 0211/0000

vsheetv
Busted and Blue [Manzo] Tumblr_pyx5lxTUxo1usc9y9o5_540
#8Manzo 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:04 am

Manzo

WORDS:294   | TAG: @Ylva  

What exactly was a blue pegasus, that was an interesting question. Depending on who you asked it was a family, or perhaps a state of mind. Hard to tell in this day and age, but in his mind it was a way of life, a way of being. But how would he go about putting that into words. It was obvious Ylva didn't speak much of the languages he did know, so this could turn out to be quite tricky indeed. Though it was important for him to attempt to convey his message to her as much as he possible could. But maybe if she showed her, it would be easier for her to truly grasp it.

His apartment was just on the horizon, perhaps it would be best to get her into a comfortable position before trying to explain anything difficult to her. After a few more moments they had arrived at the top of the apartment building. His was located at the top. He quickly jumped down from the roof top onto the deck of his apartment, using his foot to open the door, as he crossed the thresh hold of the door he kicked his shoes off. He made his way over to his couch and placed Ylva on it. He took his seat in the chair across from the couch.

"Home sweet home." He said with a sigh, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a clove cigarette. He put it to his lips and snapped his fingers causing it to light. He took a drag and blew the smoke from his nostrils. He sat back in his chair and stared at the ceiling for a moment. How had he gotten himself into another one of these spots.

[EXIT]

- Manzo Mattori

Busted and Blue [Manzo] G2PTPWY

Last edited by Manzo on Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total

#9Juni Anastos 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Juni Anastos

Ylva

Poor Unfortunate Soul

It didn't take too much longer of having been nearly flown from building to building before reaching their destination. Upon entering the building Manzo had called home she was placed on a couch. She watched his every move with curious eyes, her nose wrinkling at the smell of smoke coming from him. Her foot still hurt but it wasn't as bad as when it first happen.  It didn't go unnoticed that he hadn't answered her question which made her question if she used the right words when asking it. She could have very easily mixed up some words or just flat out said gibberish. With this thought stewing in her mind she began to avert her eyes and focus on the room around her.

Thank you again. I was afraid. I'm new here. I don't know anyone. I was looking for work then... That man. He said he had work. I didn't feel safe. He seemed strange. I'm glad someone helped me. I'm glad you helped me. I'm in your debt. Manzo. My name is Ylva.

She wasn't sure about some of those words but she felt she got her message across. Sapphire orbs avoided rubies as she spoke up until she spoke her name. She wasn't use to being saved because she wasn't use to being in any sort of danger like a prey with no predator to hunt it. Up until now she was on edge, not trusting that he wouldn't also try to hurt her.  Shifting around slightly she tried to hide the growling sound her stomach made, she was still hungry and still tired but she wouldn't allow herself to fall asleep or ask for food. To her Manzo had done more than enough and she was grateful.

Word Count: 0292/0000

vsheetv
#10Juni Anastos 

Busted and Blue [Manzo] Empty Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:05 pm

Juni Anastos
She was more tired than she had thought. The ordeal was taking a toll on her and she could feel herself fading, her body throwing in the towel. If he did speak she would only hear a bit before peacefully drifting off into sleep. She was still hungry but she figured she'd take care of it when she awoke. Ylva hoped that Manzo wouldn't mind her crashing like this, she would leave as soon as she awoke, she promised herself that. If he awoke her before she could wake herself she would thank him once more for saving her and go on her way if nothing more was wanted.

- exit -

vsheetv

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum