Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live it up (before you're dead)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Victor Garrett 

Live it up (before you're dead) Empty Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Victor Garrett
'No, not there you big buffoon, by the wall! There, by the wall!' the blonde exclaimed. He then grunted in disappointment at the men hauling in the products for the party. He rolled his eyes at their obvious incompetence. But the only effort he made was to lean in, and rest his elbows on his knees instead prop himself against the back rest. This was just a gesture to show a modicum of interest in the way things were arranged.

Red Hades wanted to expand their business, a party that made room for all the illicit indulgences was definitely the best way. It was as easy as fishing. had to cast the bait and wait for the little fishies to come to him. Finding people to attend the little party that the Hades members had arranged had not proven to be a challenge. News of it had largely spread through word of mouth and through carefully regulated, secret channels, so it attracted the attention of the sort of crowd that the guild wanted and not the sorts that had the stick of law shoved up their rears.

Victor didn't really have to do much, just sit there and boss people around. Ensuring the party ran smoothly however, could potentially need effort. It was a good thing that he didn't have to do it all on his own. He'd sat there for long enough and by his own volition, he decided he'd earned a break. A soft sigh escaped from his lips. So far, everything was on schedule.

If everything continued to go according to plan, guests were to be bought by boat to a large cargo ship. The party was to transpire inside transformed cargo containers while the ship sailed away from the docks and from the jurisdiction of Astera. He'd have to periodically move between the containers that were allotted for different kinds of pleasures. It would still be a dull affair, but lucky for him, such business often bought with it his special brand of gratification.

Live it up (before you're dead) Giphy
#2Erebus2 

Live it up (before you're dead) Empty Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:37 pm

Erebus2

Erebus caught wind of the party that very afternoon, in some less than favorable odds for someone else, he was now heading for a party out on a boat. That; while likely was to be full of illegal activities, meant to bring people together, was actually pretty lock and key; hush hush, mysterious. The fact that Erebus was so curious spoke greatly of his hand in wishing to attend. It took him a little longer than your typical guest to really find the cargo container , as matter of fact he had to play along for some time to get in with the typical guests. From there the corpse made it's way inside. Obviously bouncers were skeptic, but due to Erebus being practically unknown by his true name. Strategist's infamy did not spell trouble for the Mortal Coil out for his wraith.

The name 'Erebus' had yet to exude half as much respect anyways, he was practically a virus in the system at this point. He loved it! The party itself seemed was still under wraps once he got into the first cargo holding. Erebus was sure the rich bastard he smothered had said something about this being an exclusive pleasure trove... Perhaps he misheard the man, but it was almost too delicious to turn away. Promised desires unfolding in front of him? Could he even reject? Redoubtable.

Either way, it gave him ample time to talk around the Asteran underground and really dig his claws into the sights of the Undercity, the illegal activities transpiring-- and other people he would need to meet. Though, Erebus still had so little information, he wasn't even aware this party was being founded by Red Hades. Or even that this guild had grown to a dominant evil alliance in the last two years. This was all such a new ride for him now, one he was craving to figure out. "Oh what to do, what to discover," he started, as his tongue slowly brushed his upper lip, and his amber irises danced across the immediate area. Was he going to be hedonistic, or investigative. He chortled to himself, "I missed being alive.. So, so much."

The fiend moved in silence pressing shoulders to many wealthy has-beens', and dirty employers alike. Until he was not far from the corner of the room, in Victor's vicinity. Erebus grabbed a glass from a table, and remained posted. Though his eyes soon found their way back to the blonde, he seemed so calm. Like this place held so little vendetta.

It made Erebus curious. He began to detach from the situation, imagining himself in the blonde's world. Either he was at the parties so frequently it became an annoyance, or he was upset about the event peroid. But either way, that made him an ideal character to approach. His body language alone, invoked the authority he had in this room. Was he the host? Or perhaps he was just a frequent guest... So many possibilities. Instead of riddling across them forever. Erebus finally finished his glass and waved before making his way over.

"You know they make a pill to help kick the energy. When I was younger I experimented, now I only find pleasure in my own conscious acts. What about you then? Is this world suppose to entice you, you seem disengaged. Perhaps for men like us, carnal lust just isn't enough anymore; we search for a difference. A mental release."

Live it up (before you're dead) 5oJEfCBQ_o
#3Elise 

Live it up (before you're dead) Empty Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 pm

Elise
It seemed something peeked the interest of this night walking murderer. Priscilla caught wind of something of her interest. Mostly her revenge interesting. So much so hearing of a party or gathering of the guild from Red Hades. She has heard of them only in passing but she did not care for them. if any of them meet the ends to what she needs that is all she cares.

So what better way to learn then by going into the belly of the beast so to say. Which was just Priscilla's stay going about it. Which to anyone who knew Priscilla well it did not shock them at all.

So she would sneak around, Much like she normally would some how keeping her movements almost unable to be picked up unless you were trying to hear her walking at all. Unless she was picked up she did not need to change this walking at all.

Walking along the top of a few things she heard a voice she knew, So Priscilla would slowly make her way over there, Because she wanted this information rather sooner then later which also was her fancy.

Slowly but not tip toeing her way over to where Victor would be Priscilla would seemingly kind of just show up seemingly out of nowhere form the ways above him and whoever else was with him. Only making the slightly noise when she did land behind Victor and who he was speaking to. Priscilla even waited until they had a pause in conversation."My my, What a situation my ears have picked up."No going back now, Priscilla was a curious woman and answered awaited her.

"I am looking for some one, some one who might hide among your guests at this point."The one eyed woman then just simply asked."I want him and to deal with some matters I have with them." Priscilla would not just leave it at that even if Victor would be okay with it."Simple exchange, I tell you who I am looking for and have him ready for me to bring away and deal with how I want too."Which would be entirely something her business and Victor would not learn what she would do even if he asked."And I will bring you some one you want to make it a fair trade."She then waited to hear what Victor would say, Priscilla did at least acknowledge Erebus, with a simple nod in greeting She was focused on other things which was easy to tell.

#4Victor Garrett 

Live it up (before you're dead) Empty Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:05 pm

Victor Garrett
'Do I look that terribly tired?' The Garrett asked, as he turned to respond to the man who addressed him, there was a self-effacing tone to his voice and a smirk to go with it. The Hades host assumed the man was some guest, if they managed to get past security, they weren't really Victor's problem unless they did something to hinder the party - at which point, it wouldn't matter if they were guests or not. 'The party hasn't quite commenced yet. Only once it does, will I find the value I seek.' he added, diplomatically.

There was something that resonated between the two, that compelled Victor to go out on a limb and offer some more insight into his personal preferences. 'I'm intrigued by the true nature of a person, which is revealed either when they have cause to fear, or when they possess power over another and a free pass to do with it what they want. Our little party provides the latter and I like to witness the sides that come out to play.'

Before he could go on, a woman's voice interrupted him. He never forgot a face. He'd run into her a couple of years ago at the Orchidian festival. He owed her nothing and was certainly not pleased with they way she seemed to be making demands, despite it being supplemented with an offer. 'You're under the impression that I want someone and that I'm not capable of getting to them myself. In return, you expect me to give you access to a person we've promised to protect.' The Garrett scoffed, as he sauntered closer to the two who'd spoken to him. 'You'll have to do better than that. That is not an offer I cannot refuse, Ciri.' Victor remarked offhandedly, using the name she'd given him, just to let her know he remembered.

'Since you too are my guest, I'll throw you a bone. I've taken a special interest in this man here and I'm keen on giving him a tour. While I'm gone, I need someone to keep watch. If you see someone cause trouble, bring them to me alive and we might have a deal.' It was as though he looked through her, after he was done speaking. Following which, his gaze remained pinned on the man, to see if he was intrigued by what the Garrett had offered.

Live it up (before you're dead) Giphy
#5Erebus2 

Live it up (before you're dead) Empty Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:13 am

Erebus2

Victor Garret.

"The value you seek? So you're in this for the high stakes," Erebus joked, as his eyes wandered to the left, a female was striding forward. Toward his direction? Erebus didn't lose eye contact after he'd made it, though to say she was aware he was sizing her up was a longshot. The Mortal Coil was very much notable for his lack of presence; what with always being so shady, instead of glowing, he was often under the radar, just the way he liked it. There was no better way to pick people apart-- destroy them. It's so much cooler if they aren't even aware of it.

Now, the white-haired boy didn't know the name yet of the stranger just yet, but based on the blonde's very first response, Erebus Cassiel was infatuated with learning this one; had he found a gem? A mind unlike the rest? Someone just as disturbed and malevolent in truth?! Erebus was very much attracted to things like that, he wished to invest more time into this conversation.

"Analysis like that is just as much the sin. Is it right to assume you've partaken in these games before? I don't believe in karma or anything, but what would happen if you found yourself being watched? Used... Manipulated for someone's else's fantasy. The extremity of such things, I've been there myself. It's not so much as entertaining." Erebus voiced his own predicament in short, Malum had truly done just that. It wasn't a sexual energy or abuse of power. But the fact that demons created contracts to use humans, it was all the same. Victor reminded him of a Demon in that way, and no one knew their way of thinking any better than the two of them here on this night.

"My name is Erebus; your name?" He asked, keeping the conversation alive moreso for his own enjoyment, rather than letting it go stale.

Intelligence like Vic's, that could give such straight answers were rare, a breed of their own you might even say. Being an ex-Strategist for a rogue group, often made the Husk out to be the only one in the room with such insightful philosophy. But Victor had that very same charisma, if not in a world's apart-different way. For Victor merely wanted to use or he wanted to gauge the antics of one who did. There was an experiment done like this at a famous university that left half the people within it guilty, and the other half mentally scarred.

Was it so much so, that he was re-testing this? On these guests? Or perhaps Erebus was overthinking yet again. He chortled to himself (pahahahs), just as the girl finally arrived and began to talk. He nodded back to her, as she acknowledged him there as well.

It seemed Victor was stalwart. He did make a good point however, what did he care about someone he did not need? "It wouldn't make sense to let you create your own demands, when you're the one in need of something that puts you in a vulernable situation." Erebus reasoned, not particularly leaning against her favor, just bringing to mind it was odd for her to push her case. He stayed mostly quiet now, letting Victor move the conversation.

#6Elise 

Live it up (before you're dead) Empty Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:41 am

Elise
They both seemed to have a fair point, Priscilla was a different kind of worker, She was too the point or find a way to do it her way. but hey a task is a task she could get in by being a guest and work too. Made Priscilla have sarcastic comment added into it."Then a watcher is what you get, Would you like a glass of wine as well?"it sounded sarcastic, But if he did say yes she would go get it for him.

But Priscilla did have manners still even if she was slightly odd about it."But thank you for the invitation and will be ready for a watch just as you asked."Priscilla slowly went off to go watch. Yet again she was weird but Priscilla knew that this was not her place to make demands. But since she in a way had a way to get what she wanted, After looking at the other man here she nodded like she was leaving."With that I will be off with that watching matter you requested."

She would just quietly head off to go do watching just in her own manner out of view, Like how she normally worked no one would hear from her unless she was called, She was not much for casual conversation or hugely interested unless some one really wanted to ask her something or needed something of her.

She would park herself some one close in hearing range but out of view. more or less thinking to herself while she listen and quietly watched wanting to see if something would happen. Listening to everything. She was always to just stuck herself in work mode like how she normally would be. she would image a trouble maker would show up eventually.

#7Erebus2 

Live it up (before you're dead) Empty Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:17 pm

Erebus2

Erebus allowed some time to pass, but he eventually found the night to be rather simple. It just wasn't to his liking, or maybe he was just so engrossed in his own arts of sin. That everything else seemed like light work. It just wasn't satisfying enough to keep the demon in him at bay. He would return into town early, privy not to be followed.

What was he doing, you might wonder? Well, that was the beauty of it. The things Erebus did to others was beyond your worst nightmares, you just couldn't hope to imagine what sick, twisted, things he could cook up. After all, the only thing worse than a storybook monster, is a real one.

-Exit-

#8Elise 

Live it up (before you're dead) Empty Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:09 pm

Elise
It seemed not much else had happen, Priscilla would have enjoyed it being a bit lively in some manner or something for her to deal with, Sometimes better work was quiet peaceful work with nothing happening with it.

Slowly Prisicilla would achieve what was asked of her and move on, Maybe she would just have to check hopefully in a stroke of luck of meeting her target somewhere else.

Eventually leaving away from them both Priscilla wouldn't snoop around but walk around other areas listening to pick up on what else she could hear. Since not much else was really going on Priscilla would just continue on her way.

Hopping from a few roof tops and then just to the ground. Letting out a sigh to consider her next plan or next to do. Not a huge things, It was a close lead she had. The trail would be pick up eventually.

But since dismissing herself after doing everything asked of her and not sticking around Priscilla had a feeling her and at least one of the two people would encounter her again.

Walking over to a tavern shortly afterwards Priscilla would have a few Bloody Mary's and be on her way she had things to do, She could deal with this one person later herself, Since Priscilla would always go after that goal, She would do it for nothing but she had other people wanting her to do thing who even hired her, Priscilla did not want to Foresake Vali's request since he asked and offered what he did. She had to go off and do that now. Already planing to leave right away just needed to prepare for the travel like she did here. One night's rest, a few drinks and a good meal.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum