Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:53 am

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @judina | CASUAL

"Well, you can rest easy on the help.", spoke Alisa, rather assuring in her tone, with the way her merely smile and brushed her long hair behind her shoulder. After all, she had the kind of tolerance to put a big, brawny icebergian berserker to shame, but the Alisa herself was half icebergian so it stands to reason some of their natural tolerance would have found its way into her veins as well, "I won't let you get too carried away, even if you were to beg me for it~"

Lyria wouldn'd find much grass her but thankfully, she could find water with relative ease, especially with oh so many people with horses nearby just hoping for a place their horses might get a drink of anything non salty. Really, it was only a matter of finding the rught place for all the girls to get settled in, but, Alisa for one looked all too confident with the prospect, smiling cheekily at the girl as she nodded:

"Oh, no reason we can't do both Judina~ Once again, so need to restrict yourself like that... Sometimes~... You just need to keep an open mind~", resting her hand on her shoulder, rubbing softly, she could only wink at thet serious, at times uptight young knight as she nodded towards a wine bar with a rather pleasant outdoor area, making the most of that seaside scenery in an attempt to reel in customers.

Truly, all one needs is patience in the end, no matter how wild or seemingly impossible one's goals, often a few careful moments of searching will yield exactly what they wanted. Finding a place for Lyria wasn't overly hard either, they had a nice water dispenser for horses and other, stranger beasts nearby:

"What did I tell you~?", she said, reaching up to an empty table and pulling up a chair, casually sitting down before crossing her legs in a poised, elegant motion, pulling her long, silky black hair behind her in a bunch and letting it drape loosely behind the chair, resting her arm on the table and awaiting for Judina to get Lyria settled in before joining her, "Sooner than I expected, even~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Judina †
It seemed with in that comment. "Me a beggar over things? Never."It would be one of the few times Judina sounded slightly childish about something. she was fair too stubborn or Prideful that way and most like Alisa knew that, Even if it was teasing Judina's lack of social skills seem to show that now about at least it was understandable.

Realizing she was over reacting Judina would at least try to play it off."But thank you for at least making sure of that."Going back to the normal Judina. She let out a sigh and seemed to be settling down mentally a bit more now. Alisa at least seemed to settle the stressed knight.

She would not hide that Judina was still unsure about all of this idea still but she was wanting to try to do something new, but filled with doubt as well Judina was only merely trying not to give into her doubt.

"Yes It seems it was simple to find...shows how much I know of this city." being sure about herself now Judina was ready for anything now. Staring at the sky and taking a deep breath. Then she would just say."Alright, I won't back down now."Judina mentioned was Judina was trying to talk herself into it still and not backing down. Wine bars at least was the area she would feel better about being in but she would ask."Is it wrong to wear armor in a Wine Bar?"Judina asked for sure since she did not want to feel out of place, Yet again doubt came easily for this knight, But in work the bravest knights could easily fail other things outside of work and Judina did not realize it was happen with reality and her.

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Alexss10
#28Alisa 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:14 pm

Alisa

Now... That was quite the heated reaction perhaps the first Alisa had witnessed from Judina. The fact that it came from a cheeky little quip was equally important too, though Alisa couldn't help but chuckle:

"No, I don't believe you would... Certainly not over drinks anyway~", she answered, rather bluntly, even if she threw a playful little wink at the rather serious knight. Judina didn't seem to cultivate too much of a sense of humour... Or none at all really, but Alisa saw it as part of her charm, nothing more and nothing less, definitely not something she'd try to cultivate anytime soon... She had her hands full with persuading her to sample some of the finer wines with Fiore, challenging enough of an endeavor, "You're welcome but... If it's any consolation, I doubt it'll be necessary."

After all, she didn't peg Judina for the type who'd hurriedly get drunk if given the chance, though looks can be decieving so Alisa made sure to watch out for her regardless. In the end, they were in a wine producing city, so, finding a proper bar to savour some of the local nectar felt unsurprisingly easy if you know where to look:

"Wrong...?", raising an eyebrow, Alisa looked almost as confused by the question as Judina seemed at the prospect itself, scratching her temple idly, "I very much doubt you could call it 'wrong', although it is certainly unusual... Nothing you should trouble yourself with, really... Besides..."

She had no hopes of pulling the earnest young metal knight too far out of her comfort zone... Even as she guided the girl onto her seat and relaxed in her own, Alisa still kept her eyes on her, brow raising as she noted a very obvious truth:

"...You feel naked without your armor, do you not~?", she'd inquire, not really planning to press the issue if Judina declined to answer, instead merely reclining in her seat and turning her eyes to the menu, instantly catching sight of a rare, fine one she never had the pleasure of sampling, "Ooh, they have a 10 year old 'Podere Asteria'... Now here's something you don't see every day."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#29Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:28 pm

Judina †
None the less Judina would walk into the wine bar with Alisa but she would at least answer."No I do feel find, in fact when I am not duty and most people are not around, I am generally in a tank top and blue pants."It might be interesting to picture Judina in not armor but normal clothing with out the tiara, the armor, the front of knight Judina might seem like a totally different person if she did try other clothing.

"I have so few clothing that I often just use it for under armor and nothing else, I do not really have any other outfits side from my armor and my old robe."So it was pretty much revealed that Judina how really no casual clothing prepared for going out."Since I work so much i don't really have out of armor outfits prepared.....I think I might need help with what works for me with that too."Judina was honest but you could tell she felt a bit embarrassed she was behind on normal things. But with getting comfortable with Alisa at least she had a guide.

Letting out a sigh Judina then would say."I can admit, I should ask for help with looking normal....It might mean people can talk to normally with out being so up tight with being a knight."Judina mentioned she was trying to be normal when stuck in being something she was so use too . At least she was not embarrassed to ask Alisa since she trusted her."Could you be the one to help me pick out a few outfit of normal clothing so I can walk around with out my armor every once and a while Alisa?"She sounded slightly embarrassed but as well as she embracing she needed helped with it.

Settling into her seat and getting comfortable when Alisa started mentioning age and kind of wine Judina would follow up with."Is age good? i would when drinks i would figured older the worst it is..."Yes Judina did not understand wine or how it worked at all and felt rather alien but was trying to do it the best she could, The fact she was still trying to act normal."But, I will try whatever you get as well."Judina mentioned as she was ready to try this drinking thing and not backing down.

#30Alisa 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:21 pm

Alisa

Not a complete yes, but not a complete no either... Fact of the matter was, for all her words, Alisa had at least one piece of evidence on her side, which, however flimsy, counted as evidence nonetheless:

"And yet I never seen to have met you without your armor on...", noted the sculptress, raising an eyebrow cheekily as she chuckled, "I wonder why~"

Perhaps it would prove to be quite the lovely change of pace, perhaps see a side of Judina that didn't constantly scream work wherever she went. Sure, being a Rune Knight is a full time job, and yet there's no need to be constantly absorbed in it.

"I guess that just means you need to work a bit less~", she winked, nudging her new friend in the right direction, "But until you do, by all means... I can give you a hand if you need it~ Hmmm... I'm sure you'd look cute in a nice, cozy summer dress~"

And at that point Alisa couldn't help but glance off and away from her, finger in her chin as she hummed and mulled over options. Like every woman with a taste for fashion, she enjoyed trying it on others as much as herself, see how well Judina could pull off the styles that didn't work out too well for her, and even the few that did. Who knows, maybe along the line, the girl herself might find her own style that didn't come down to metal armors and tank tops.

"For the most part yes...", nodding, Alisa didn't even mind teh change of subject as she tucked a loose lock behind her ear and leaned into the table slightly,"But that really depends on the wine... Some wines age well, and will still have a depth of flavour after 100 years... Others... Not so much~", scratching her temple and chuckling, Alisa called over a nearby waiter, figuring she might as well start the wine lesson by offering Judina some of the best money could buy.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#31Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:33 am

Judina †
It seemed Judina did not have much to a valid point against her."Yes..yes I know i am not seen much in front of other people not in armor..."she did not seem depressed or upset, nor embarrassed about it either more like in thought about it, For once the some simple thing she could be stubborn about she was not. So guess such an idea for some one to guide, Might be something she needed to actually do rather just then ask.

So it would tail into more of their conversation now. She had no way around or excuse really."That just might show how horrible the situation so to say."Judina mentioned that in a figurative manner but new it was a bit odd still to realize being a servant for the public you did not know really how to dress for being in public.

Bless the soul she was Judina would ask."What is a sun dress and what does it look like?"Little did Judina would really recall right away that her mother would most likely being wearing them now if Judina actually managed to check her in this area while she was here. Most likely she has seen one but never asked what it was called."How would I know if one is fitting for me?"Judina followed up shortly after.

Eventually maybe the situation should hit Judina that she was starting to so much like a confused child learning new things or some one who seemed so out of touch she could seem almost like an old lady."I see....sounds interesting."That most unsure way of saying interesting she could. But with in that moment she would not back down and mention it."But being unsure of the unknown aside, I am ready to try whatever this may turn out to be."Judina was at least not worried about trying something unknown now.

#32Alisa 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:08 am

Alisa

"Indeed, I suppose I'd never met you without a war of some kind looming on the horizon...", sighing softly, the sculptress leaned back in her hair and gracefully crossed her long, shapely legs, draping her arm over the table as she admired the crashing waves flowing back and forth over the sandy shores of Astera, "That does seem to be the norm nowadays hmm...? Who knows, maybe this will be the last one."

At this point, she knew that to be little more than wishful thinking, shrugging and sighing softly with an uneasy chuckle. To her credit, she had more than enough self awareness to acknowledge the fact Alisa noted and not seem overly bothered by it at the same time. Almost like Judina saw it as a perfectly natural.

"What it... does...?", Alisa looked almost baffled by her choice of words, truly, Judina always found a way to word things in the most interesting fashion, until the sculptress could only chuckle, "I'd say it merely lets you feel fresh under the glaring heat, while looking cute in the process. Just the pick the right one, and you'll know you made a fitting choice if you have both of those points down~... But I supposed I could always show you."

She found she almost admired that baffled look the Knight's face, almost wonder how it was even possible that she could live all this time in the same society as herself without learning of one of the many summertime wonders. Steadily, she too was learning how to give her knightly friend the answers she sought in a way she could understand, without ending up even more confused than she started. A tall order no doubt, considering Alisa's own penchant for the poetic, and at times even the outright cryptic.

"Bring us a bottle of 'Podere Asteria', will you~?", requested the sculptress, not even bothering to specify the year as she nodded towards the menu, returning it to the waiter, "And perhaps a platter of cheese to go with it."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#33Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:59 am

Judina †
It seemed to get Judina to wonder and ponder a few things."Shame I don't have anything else to wear here for the moment."It the woman who could bend and control metal did not prepare for."I must have left a bunch back at the meeting area. Something to solve later."Judina seem to finally at least not feel strange about it, Almost funny that a knight like her was so self conscious so quickly about things when brought to her attention yet if she did not realize it never bothered her at all.

With hearing that explanation Judina at least connected to something she once wore."So a bit lighter then my robe I wore when i return from training as a monk?"She questioned it like she was trying to picture it as well but seemed to struggle with it for the moment."But i would image thinner because that robe was meant for traveling in fall..."Judina sure was clueless about it and was picking up on it.

"It might be better if you do,My picturing of what they could be like is a bit, off."Or vastly off, Judina was more use to armor and traveling clothing and now this turned into a protect of turning her into some one much more eye catching.

Until that moment comes around."So I assume wine and cheese generally are eaten together for a over all logical reason?"Judina would have a easier time to picking this up hopefully."Is it to counter how sweet some wines could be?" Judina was super guessing at this point but wanted to try and understand more."Or is it a different reason?"Judina felt she had it right but still asked anyway because she wanted to be sure, Hopefully sure.

#34Alisa 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:39 am

Alisa

WORDS: 340 | TAG: @judina | CASUAL

She always enjoyed watching the clueless knight's wild guesses about all these things so many people took for granted, with Alisa herself being no exception. Perhaps that too only made her company increasingly unique and enjoyable, for she never in her life imagined she'd meet someone who she'd have to teach so much from the ground up. Of course, Judina's assumption made Alisa's brow raise, letting out a hearty laughter as she could barely bring that graceful hand over her lips as she looked into the girl's eyes and winked:

"Ufufufu~ I assure you, I'd pick nothing even remotely resembling a monk's. Or even what what a monk might wear in the summer...", all but flipping her long, lustruous hair behind her, the sculptress seemed almost appalled at the very notion of covering this charming young knight in thick robes, "Modesty can certainly be elegant, but too much of anything becomes stale rather quickly... A beautiful woman like yourself has no need to cover herself so vehemently. I guess I'll have to show you what kind of outfits a woman our age ought wear."

Guess that settled what they'd be doing after their bout of wine tasting, and yet Alisa refrained from mentioning how one such plan would interfere with their earlier option of having a sparring session. After all, no point bothering with new clothes if you'll just ruin them right away. Naturally, she saw no need for dwelling too much on the future when the present tasted so delectable, with the waiter soon coming by with a whole bottle and a platter of cheese, calmly placing it before the two as he filled a wine glass for both women:

"Indeed, the rich saltiness of the cheese provides a perfect contrast to the deep, yet subtle taste of aged wine.", nodding calmly, Alisa couldn't help but smirk playfully, amused at Judina's choice of words as she chuckled, "They just go all too well together, I'd assume that to be a logical enough reason~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#35Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:57 am

Judina †
She seemed to kind of think she had it right but alas was wrong about it."And here i thought the only other general outfit I had would be fitting of something like that."She did not sound too confused or much else about it but they would continue their conversation.

But Judina would wonder aloud."Makes me wonder if my mother would own any sun dresses."since to Judina her mother would have them if anything or know more or most likely wore or owned sundresses than Judina could."Seems like something she would wear."She mentioned a bit more casually in a manner that just seemed normal of her.

Almost seemingly rather inspiring Judina raised an eyebrow."I did not realize I was doing so, should I be nervous what may become from saying yes."Almost seemed humorous in some manner but she was just also being partly serious as well. But at this point Judina would not be backing down."But yes I do have a few things to learns."At least it did not seem like a prison sentence mentally now.

At least the subject with wine was a bit more easily understood by the knight."I could only assume because my mother and father every once and a while would drink wine with either cheese or smoked meats."Copying off of what she knew was the only thing helping Judina not feel so strange with these things, But at least she did not doubt wanting to do these things still."Just makes me wonder what they were drinking at the time, For that was almost 15 years a go with in the memory."She guessed anyway with that memory Judina's mother would have better memory but unless Alisa found her she would like a ghostly whisper who could be the opposite of her daughter in appearance for all Alisa knew.

#36Alisa 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:42 am

Alisa

WORDS: 380 | TAG: @judina | CASUAL

"I'm quite sure she would, surely she'd even give you some if you were to ask nicely. If I were her, I'd easily assume you just weren't interested~", smiled the sculptress, sharing perhaps a sliver of insight that may or may not hold true in the face of Judina's knowledge of her mother, but that was mostly up to her to conclude, "And there you have it~"

Like she imagined, even Judina confessed she might have very well worn such outfits at any point. Perhaps she'd be certain once she actually saw the garments Alisa was thinking about, be even now she could hardly stop the occasional giggle as she saw Judina's reservations on the matter.

"Oh hardly... Trust me, the summer dresses won't bite you, even if you want them to.", she teased, winking cheekily at the girl as they mused on the shopping spree to come, "I'm sure you'll be all the better for it in the end~"

They had plenty of time to get settled on a place, but once the sculptress heard that telltale sound as the waiter poured their freshly ordered wine, her matching colored gaze quickly shifted to her glass, holding it elegantly in front of her as she crossed her legs:

"Ufufu I can't imagine they'd have one without the other really~", granted, there were many other ways one could enjoy a glass of wine, but out here in Fiore the odds were truly in her favour. Watching as the waiter poured each of them a glass than left the bottle around, Alisa twirled the glass softly in circles, watching the ruby red nectar swirling around inside the glass, letting its fragrances blossom before taking a long, sampling whiff, and then a sip, humming in delight, "Mmm~... Surprisingly fruity for a wine this old, but it certainly shows its age. You can't miss that wooden hint in the aftertaste."

Alisa all but regretted pitching her two cents first, before giving Judina a chance to savour her glass first. In the end, she was sure the girl could make do as she picked a bit of cheese and placed it on a toast, ate it, and finally suggested:

"Hmmm, you could always ask them... Surely they'll remember at least the best wines~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#37Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Judina †
This part Judina would mention to her."if that were the case they would not fit, My mother it smaller than I, I do not mean that lightly either."Judina started that moment off."If anything they would be super short dresses on me if i wore hers, Would be uncomfortable."Judina seemed uncomfortable with the thought of wearing her mothers clothing only because of their size difference.

It seemed almost like it could embarrass Judina more most likely because of their size difference."Don't get me wrong I am interested to try on something new...but my mother's dresses would not cover my thighs last I recall."Judina seemed more embarrassed then trying to avoid wearing clothing.

The awareness was always vast in terms of how it worked for Judina."I never knew clothing bit....rather it's material."Judina was taking it too seriously when she should realize it was humor, Poor clueless woman was.

It would be almost the opposite for Judina looking at the glass, bring it over to her nose and giving it a sniff, having an unsure look upon her face, Judina seemed almost weirder then normal. But she was doing something she had never done before.

She then would take a drink of it and slowly start processing what she just took a drink of. Judina seemed confused by the sweetness and the alcohol mixed together. It was a generally unsure how to take it all together kind of look. "Yes it is....interesting."Judina said highly unsure if she was agreeing with something good but just did not wanna see out of place and weird. Or ungrateful and rude. Since it changed to a different subject rather then taste Judina took another sip and would answer."I would have to make sure and ask them, they are however in Marigold last I check." At least Judina seemed to be willing to drink more wine.

#38Alisa 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:26 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @judina | CASUAL

"Ufufufu~... I have to wonder how you'd define 'super short'... For some reason, I have this little hunch we're not really holding those dresses to the same standard~", winking knowingly at Judina, Alisa quite struggled to get the image of the girl in a dress out of her mind. She'd look cute in it, absolutely, and all the cuter when she knew the kind of cool, socially awkward knight she really was on a daily basis. Well, she did give a pretty clear description of the definition, enough for Alisa's brow to raise as she sipped her wine, "Well, I'll admit, that certainly sounds a tad too short for most purposes, but... I'm sure you could get away with wearing it to the beach. That said...", eyes narrowing, Alisa soon leaned in ever so softly, smiling playfully as she pointed out something, "I'm sure you'd prefer to wear your own clothing, something picked especially for you and not your mother."

Quite honestly, she'd be surprised if Judina - who for all she knew had never been into alcoholic drinks of any kind - suddenly happened to up and relish her very first glass of wine out of the blue. It was a very pricey wine, one the girl might even not truly appreciate, but Alisa thought differently. Good wine isn't hard to come by in Fiore after all, so if it's not exactly a rarity, then what better use for it than to introduce new drinkers to the wonders of wine tasting?

"Well, it is very much an acquired taste... Take your time breathing in it's fragrance, sample the wonderful bouquet~... See what different individual flavours you can find in its richness~", encouraged the sculptress, cool but classily stirring the glass on the table, then bringing it up to her nose for a good, long whif

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#39Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:22 am

Judina †
To carry the conversation more"That and with my mother being an exceedingly 4 foot 9 inches tall, I doubt i could barely wear a sock of hers". Judina did have a point. Judina continued on even if it sounded a bit more funny now that the context was more interesting with the part of her mother's height came in. With that she also said."Even if you could picture it for summer, I am sure there is better for me to wear then something of my mother's." Judina mentioned to Alisa with that it did not seem super harmful but interesting detail.

She was also correct with that mention."Yes, I will get my own some how too." It would be eventual and slow but it would happen, Judina just needed to actually be not working or well not working."Whatever kind of things it may end up in terms of clothing anyway....time will tell." Back to Judina sounding like she had no idea what she was talking about with types of clothing.

But it would be back to Judina would now just be back to being clueless. but still would try and play along anyway like she was normally."Ahh yes....I understand completely."Judina mentioned but you could tell she did not get it she was just horribly acting like she did just so it would not be as horrible for her, Even tho she just kind of continued nodding for the moment and drinking like she normally did slowly and unaware what she was drinking while still only just to minorly not seem like the taste of alcohol effected her sometimes, While hiding she still did not get it because of how little she had drank in her life.

#40Alisa 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:23 am

Alisa

WORDS: 270 | TAG: @judina | CASUAL

"Ufufu~ I suppose that answers which side of the family do you take after~", Judina was all too easy to tease and Alisa had perhaps a bit too much fun at her expense, winking cheekily at the tall Knight as she chuckled and imagined just how she might look wearing one of her mother's dresses. No showier than what many women wore to the beach, and yet, she doubted someone like her could find too much solace on that fact, "And I guess that means we'll be finding yourself a brand new outfit as soon as we get out of here. Maybe something a bit longer hmmm~? Wouldn't want you feeling bashful over it or anything."

Truly, Judina seemed pretty much outside her element here, but Alisa did what she could to help her get settled in, or at least, she did it her way, as was the usual. The metal Knight hardly complained, at least, which was enough for Alisa to just lean back, cross her legs and smile nonchalantly, simply enjoying this laid back moment with her:

"No pressure really~ It's more important to make up your own mind about it instead of listening to other people's opinions.", spoke the sculptress, nodding as she took another good, long sip, relishing every moment of that delectable nectar flowing over her tongue as she savoured that wealth of flavour, humming in delight as she picked another bit of cheese and eased it into her mouth, "And I say, for somebody who's never drank in her life, you seem to be holding your own well enough~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#41Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Judina †
It seemed Judina kind of quietly did not say much else about it aside from."Yeah not any of the family turned out much like my mother, Would only make me wonder what would happen if one of us did."It was minor thought for the moment."I might have either had light purple or white hair and been a bit more average in height."Judina kind of chuckled about it."I do wonder if she partly wished any of did in terms of look."Judina was kind of trailing off again but that must be the wine taking effect to her.

She kind of just thought aloud for a moment."Sure, Would I really need to be worried about being super bashful? Then again...I am sure a few people would enjoy that idea."Judina laughed about it Just casually sipping her glass of wine and laughing about it."Maybe you being one of the hopefuls, But that might be this drink speaking for me."Judina mention as well but maybe she was just feeling a bit more brave about it, was it her trying to be bashful? or the wine getting her to express bravery.

Judina did not touch the food as much she was more happy and gleeful about just drinking it alone  for the moment."As much as you mention it, It is just maybe something small I do need to try once....at least once for now."Judina sounded like she took it a bit more out of serious interest."Just colours and pieces are already soo...vast it is much for me."So maybe Judina just needed a guide she was kind of already talked comfortably into exploring this idea."I can most likely thank my father for this maybe?...Or my mother...or both since they both drink."Judina for a moment let the  wine effect her, It seemed to show with slight pauses in her thought and speech when she spoke, yet to pick up she needed to slow down maybe.

#42Alisa 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:11 am

Alisa

"Mmmm, nothing too bad about it when you look at it for two seconds~", noted the sculptress, winking knowingly at the girl and chuckling playfully when she thought about how a tall, starking woman like herself could easily pull off the odd color of hair with only the slightest bit of effort, though she highly doubted Judy herself could ever take kindkly to the idea, "Hmm, that is a question only for her, even I can only hazard so many guesses without having ever met the woman."

Yes, Alisa most certainly loved her assumptions, putting her brain to work at discerning something others might have figured out through extensive studies. Alisa wouldn't dismiss those either, but she always appreciated the thought exercise of imagining the results, only to compare them with the real deal.

"Not really, I'm sure you'd find not that many people are as confident as you might imagine them to be... Granted, many of them are simply quite good at pretending~", she added, waving her hand dismissively as she stated something she knew to be true after a modest quarter of a century of life... Who knows just what someone with half or three quarters of a century might have figured out in the same time.

Well she most certainly was quite fun to chat with, far more than she gave herself credit for. More often than not did Alisa found herself raising her idle hand over her mouth in visibly amusement, chuckling cheeklily... Who knows, maybe it really was the wine speaking, but Alisa had zero authority to chide her on that and instead gazed into her eyes as she uncrossed her legs and crossed the other way:

"Well luckily for you it's not nearly as challenging as some people make it out to be, especially not when you have a helpful friend on your corner~", teased the sculpress, grabbing another long sip of her wine and another cheesy cracker, "You should most certainly thank the two of them, after all, it is quite the helpful bit of taste to have~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#43Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:17 pm

Judina †
Taking that moment to think about it a bit she woulf just remark."I guess if I too curious could always dye my hair, But the most likely I would never do it for I like my hair as it is."Judina mentioned in general since she did think of it that way for that moment and then just seemed to go back to casually sipping her glass of wine."I am sure even if I were to ask her she would tell me she is happy with how all her children turned out."That was just her also thinking in general.

It at least let Judina kind of feel a bit more relief."Well, Maybe it is good that I did not hide it super well and admit i am merely trying to improve."At least she thought about it that way but also the booze could be having her thinking that too both were kind of just minor guesses in her mind about it."But I can most likely rarely tell if people are acting or not unless it is that horrible."Poor clueless woman she was slowly learning what it all was with life and other people.

She would try not to get super carried away but Judina seemed to at this moment empty her glass of wine."Two things to be greatful for yes."looking at her glass realizing it was now empty she just neatly and gently put her glass down."So, with friend by side and what is before me, my glass is empty it seems."She said to be a bit funny about it in the only why Judina generally felt like she could try to be a bit funny in some way, Judina was at least learning and trying which all that matter for her naive way of doing about things sometimes.

#44Judina † 

A Word Made Is A Word Kept.(Alisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:24 pm

Judina †
It was a rather nice situation for Judina to learn so many interesting from casually drinking with some one, a new friend and a new experience. Then again Judina could most likely not realize her limits with this situation as well. Judina would lose track of time with so many drinks and casual conversation with Alisa, Judina actually felt a rather relaxed and new with how this worked out even then, Judina would slowly be learning at she needed to balance out her drinking  and food, With space and control as well.

She had gotten carried away with humor, jokes and joy that drinking so much as caught up to her. Eventually just dismissing herself for the even Judina had a plan now.

Judina would say her good byes and head off to herself to collect Lyria to ride her back to an inn to sleep as well as deal with many other problems she would after she had gotten sober.

It would be a quiet ride back to in an inn for Lyria and Judina to go rest. It would not take long but Judina almost felt like it would take forever as well since her mind was a wee bit impaired.

So thus Judina would slip into a bed and sleep away her boozing adventures in a wonderful bed, Judina eventually in her sleep seemed to for once seemed to have a sleep that was rather nice and allowed to for once get rest that helped her clear her mind. Slowly Judina would prepare for the next day as she normally would since now she had an entirely different objective then she had in mind since it was entirely different thing in mind, casually going back to her mount she got on and thought to herself."To Era...to return."

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum