Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

High-Class Disgrace [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Miles Nakamura 

High-Class Disgrace [Solo] Empty Thu May 09, 2019 11:49 pm

Miles Nakamura
Invitation :

Miles scoffed reading the letter. He told his father and Uncle Nicolas about the invitation. Apparently, he was not the only one. LeeAnn had gotten one too, but denied going. Of course, he did not want to go, but his mother insisted. He would represent the Nakamura family since they were well-known through the family.

His mother was from another high-class house that was also well-known much like his Aunt Elizabeth. The whole family gained upon him to go except his siblings and LeeAnn. Finally, he had caved into going. Why was this so important? He never really understood high-class, neither did LeeAnn nor his siblings. He guessed it was to maintain their social image as a powerful family. Plus, who else was going to take Hikaru's place? Usually, they would have him go, but NO! He had to! Well he was older than him by a year.

This was three weeks ago, the day grew nearer and nearer while he grew to dreading it more. He looked into his closet to find nothing. He thought the nicest clothes were his robes and cloak that was most suitable. Quickly, he gotten ready and took off in the family carriage so he could "look the part".

It took a while but he arrived at a large manor much like the Nakamura's. It was tall and silver in the right moonlight. The iron gates opened when the horses arrived. He stared out of the window just watching everything. The gardens were perfect and noblemen and famous figures were standing in the window's view. "This will be interesting" he thought. The carriage came to a stop as the driver pulled up.

"Thank you" he merely whispered, with a small bow. He entered inside to see famous mages from different high-classes from all over the country. Noblemen that represented the king as well. He felt really out of place. Many noblemen were wearing the most colorful and finest clothing. The women were decked out in jewelry and fancy dress that made Miles gawk. He hated this. People flashing money. Yes, it was a power not many could have. No magic could ever counter money. That was one thing any noble could do was hire the best mages and people to do the dirty work for them without lifting a finger, something his house never had done. That was one difference between the Nakamura family and the rest of noble society.

He just grabbed a drink and stood alone at a table. He could tell others were staring at him with his lack of 'traditional clothing', but he was a mage afterall. This was his most finest clothing that was something he did not find too 'rich looking'. He looked powerful and intimidating.

"Can you believe its him?"

"A Nakamura? I thought they never showed up to House Pellot's parties"

"Is that Hikaru Nakamura or Miles?"

Women and men were gossiping like wildfire with one another about him. "Great, I am the center of conversation, pitiful. Shows how boring nobles can be" he thought. A gentlemen with silver long hair, radiating with magic power. He stared at Miles. "Enjoying the party" he asked, with a slight smirk.

"I guess. Not too exciting if you ask me"

"What's a filthy scum like you invited here?"

Miles's gaze sharpened. He stayed silent keeping a calm composure. "You heard me! What's a low life Nakamura doing here" he hissed. Miles was confused a little yet grew a little defensive.

"I was invited like yourself, House of Argent. Now what as that about my family you were saying? Lowlife? We don't want a rivalry now do we" he spoke. The mana in the area grew heavier, making the air feel thicker. It was enough for everyone to notice. The member of Argent House scoffed with a smile. "Look around you, we're all self accomplished. What does you family have to offer?Nothing. Just look at your fallen members. Gala. Deliah. You maybe powerful, but you are surely misfits amongst us! Against the Church of Illumin?! Supporting other races like Lycans? Nekos? Even that pesky kitsune cousin of yours, LeeAnn. Now that is a total waste of space" he shouted.

Miles's mana grew more intense. He glared up at this man taunting him with his words. Yes, they were different. Being against the church was an easy way to be frowned upon by many. He clenched his fist to prevent himself from snapping. He was silent. Lost for words to respond to.

"Just as I thought! Speechless."

Miles grabbed his by the scruff of his robe and lifted him to his height. His blue eyes stared into his rival's eyes. "You don't talk about my family like that! You're the scum. We have our reason and you do NOT talk about my cousin or sister like that EVER FUCKING AGAIN, Scold" he cried, throwing Scold into the wall.

"That goes for all of you! If you ever fucking cross my path again, I will personally torture you myself. That is not a threat. That's a promise! If you want war, then bring it! We are not fucking scared of you and your antics" he warned. Miles looked down at Scold.

"I expected better from you. Next time, put up for of a fight" he whispered. He walked away from the whole party. So much for maintaining the family image.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum