Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bookworm [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Miles Nakamura 

Bookworm [Open] Empty Thu May 09, 2019 4:30 pm

Miles Nakamura
He sat by the riverside, away from other people. Staying out of sight to avoid conversation and to focus on his book. He held a thick text-book full of stuff from his years in college, freshing on the old material. The scholar loves to reread things he would forget in later years of his life. It was better than having a conversation with someone below him on intelligence. Nature was the only place he felt at peace at other than his private quarters.

"I forget Desertio was full of old ruins and rich history. Amazing!"

It was quiet for the young Nakamura. He had heard his cousin was in the area. She had been for a few months now and was missing. His worries for her began to arise, it was the whole reason why he came here. LeeAnn was his favorite cousin since she reminded her of Deliah. He licked his finger and turn to the next page, his eyes skimming the words printed onto the old pages. After a while, he leaned against the tree looking up at the sky. The trees provided a bit of shade and covered the sky upwards a little bit.

"I hope she's alright" he whispered, thinking about LeeAnn.

#2Jai-Han 

Bookworm [Open] Empty Fri May 10, 2019 7:41 am

Jai-Han
Mumble about how he was slightly annoyed trying to carry things with one arm and the other not really able to do much and bleeding rather badly so far he had just done a bad patch job and if looked still could be picked up that he was bleeding."Were did I leave my bloody camp site."The most notable thing he could actually say and mention in his slightly annoyed state of mind. He seemed if anything more interested.

So eventually maybe settle into his state of mind back to some kind of logical state. But he would slowly walk past the area Miles was reading a book at which he really did not realize it had other things on his mind.

The sound of shifting metal plates, in the background should stop if picked up on Regis was just right behind Miles, putting down the thing he had for a moment having a loud thud to it, He would start taking armor pieces off for her arm so he would try and maybe manage it a bit better. then again he could only do so much with one working arm and no one else to help him really.

But he would try anyway while he would try to remember his camping spot, the things he put down were food or things to make slightly larger meals for more then one person, Some how just carrying it all with one arm working for the moment he felt better stopping for the moment trying to fix this when in reality he should really ask some one for help Regis was just too stubborn about it for the moment, but the sound of dropping parts of armor and metal were hitting the ground."Get this done quickly so i can get back and cook food."

#3Miles Nakamura 

Bookworm [Open] Empty Fri May 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Miles Nakamura
The thunder mage went back to his book, rereading what he had just read to help memorize it again. He was much more focused on the task on hand. However, he did notice a loud metal sound in the area.

Immediately, he paused. Still staring at his book, but listening for where it was coming from. "Sounds like metal armor coming from behind me" he thought. Instantly, he closed his book and sharply turned around onto his feet. Staring at the being behind him. He was tense.

He noticed this man was injured. Only using one harm, he still proceeded with caution until confirmed. "Who are you? Do you need help" he spoke. He was already dreading this, human contact. Something he hated. Though, it was his goal to help those in need. He did it for her. He sheathed his weapon away and walked towards the being.

"The name is Miles. You care to have me help? Looks like you need it" Miles spoke. He stood tall and proud showing he was prideful of his power and origins. The redhead waited for an answer. He did not want ot help with the wrong thing or make matters worse. Afterall, he didn't want another problem on his hands

#4Jai-Han 

Bookworm [Open] Empty Fri May 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Jai-Han
So now he realize some one was offering to help he did also have his own name asked for him.So he would answer."My name is Regis, I would find some kind of help lovely, I seem to be having problem solving this spear wound in my shoulder."He sounded annoyed but a bit more like he was settling down since he had stopped. Some help was better then no help Regis would be happy with what Miles was offering."I am being too stubborn to know what to do and ask upfront for anyone else."It did not sound like pride more like just he was use to do it so much he did it as he would normally.

Regis would at least try to seem some what normal."I am sorry for bother you while reading it is a bit unfair of me."Why he was doing that was just because it seemed Regis was more of a do it yourself person and was use to it, That or he was weird and knew a good book was always sometimes ruined when some one happens to be bleed next to you while they were talking, one of the two.

At least Regis was not saying no, He was tempted to.He did not go into much detail, but it must have been more then rough. He was just putting it lightly when he shouldn't be putting it lightly but at least he was going to be polite with something else about it."I would understand if you want me to just leave you after this, But I generally buy enough to cook food by the fire for more then one person, Your more then welcome to join me if you wish."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum